Moss to Vikings

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Moss to Vikings

Post by Neely8 »

Im really confused by this move. A 3rd rounder is pretty lame in my opinion. Would be a late 3rd rounder too you would think. There has to be more to the story regarding Moss's attitude or something to even consider trading him. Either that or the Pats have another move they are planning to make. Vincent Jackson maybe? I'm thoroughly flabbergasted.....
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Moss to Vikings

Post by BSmack »

That's why you scrambled to pick up Brandon Tate this morning in the JFFL? Because you're flabbergasted?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Moss made a stink after the Cinci game for an extension. He found out he's not getting one and is pissed. Patriots know he's going to walk next year without getting anything in return, so now they're scrambling to unload him. The Vikings are willing buyers.

Not happy about this, of course. But I am hardly surprised either giving their dealings with potential FA not named Brady. Reminds me of the Seymour situation... except they won't be getting a top 5 pick in return. A 2nd rounder if they are lucky.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Multiple outlets are reporting that the pick in question is a 3rd rounder.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Bret Favre finally gets Randy Moss on his team.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:That's why you scrambled to pick up Brandon Tate this morning in the JFFL? Because you're flabbergasted?

Im flabbergasted over the reasoning and what the plan is Bri. Realizing that Moss might go last night and seeing Tate available it is a no brainer to pick him up. Trade bait if anything.

UCan't---It looks like it is a third rounder. Im just thinking maybe they have something else up their sleeve. Im hoping they do anyway.....
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Neely8 wrote: Vincent Jackson maybe? I'm thoroughly flabbergasted.....
Jackson isn't going anywhere unless you're willing to offer something more than the 2 and the 4 that the Vikings offered for him.

Moss is totally worthless when he's unhappy anyway. You got a bargain.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

BSmack wrote:That's why you scrambled to pick up Brandon Tate this morning in the JFFL? Because you're flabbergasted?
I thought it was because he fell & hit his head on the floor.

The move makes sense, NE knows unless they can get two special team scores a game, they're not going anywhere this season anyway. :wink:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I'm all for ownership/management removing cancerous primadonnas, so its always fun to see Belicheat whip his sac out and teabag disgruntled bitches.You yell at your playcaller at halftime on monday and shown the door on wednesday. The fact they got a 3rd rounder is icing on the cake.

I think this may open the playbook up a bit and give Brady some freedom to choose his targets without the worries of Moss whining. I think the Pats just got better with Moss' departure.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

DallasFanatic wrote:I think this may open the playbook up a bit and give Brady some freedom to choose his targets without the worries of Moss whining. I think the Pats just got better with Moss' departure.
You sound like all of the "In Bill We Trust" lemmings in the area. :lol:

The defense didn't get any better when we traded Seymour and Vrabel (two other guys who dared speak out against the team.) And it won't get better with this shit move either. Brandon Tate couldn't even start for his college team and he's supposed to step in for Moss? Oh well. We'll take that 3rd rounder, trade it down for 2 5ths and a 7th... and none of the 3 will pan out. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

When the Vikes get Sid Rice back from injury that offense is going to be fucking SCARY good.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Paul wrote:When the Vikes get Sid Rice back from injury that offense is going to be fucking SCARY good.
Not if BrINT Favruh has anything to do with it.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Paul wrote:When the Vikes get Sid Rice back from injury that offense is going to be fucking SCARY good.
Not likely. Rice is heading towards IR. He's still walking on crutches but is due to come off pup list in 4 weeks. He'll either show up very late in the season to contribute or end up on IR, meaning he'll have very little production this year, if any at all. Which is the reason the Vikings made the trade.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

That's assuming that Favre isn't the recipient of an NFL imposed 4 game suspension.

http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favre ... e=true&s=i

http://deadspin.com/5659474/sources-two ... from-favre

Starting to see a pattern developing.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Starting to see a pattern developing.
Yes, the pattern is pure bullshit from the Big Road Apple.
you'll see and hear all the strange messages Jenn Sterger received from someone she was led to believe was Brett Favre.

This is the evidence she told us about last February. Sadly, Jenn is still reluctant to talk on the record about the matter. Everything shown in the above video was acquired from a third party.
Strange messages from "someone" acquired from a third party. Solid stuff right there.

:lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Strange messages from "someone" acquired from a third party. Solid stuff right there.
Solid enough for the NFL to launch an investigation into the matter. Tell me you knew?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... =D9INMOTG0

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Of course they're looking into it. They've got a brand to protect. They aren't going to let dumb bullshit like this float around unchallenged.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Sadly, Jenn is still reluctant to talk on the record about the matter.
Gee, I wonder why....could it be because it's BULLSHIT? :doh: :meds:

IF it happened she wouldn't be "reluctant" to talk on the record about the matter. Simple as that.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

BSmack wrote:Solid enough for the NFL to launch an investigation into the matter. Tell me you knew?
I could care less about Favre inability to throw a Pic-6. Just watching M-Bezzle take the "where there's smoke, there's fire" stance on this just makes him look like even more of an insufferable ball-gobbler when Rapistberger was running wild. Thought it wasn't possible. :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

R-Jack wrote:
BSmack wrote:Solid enough for the NFL to launch an investigation into the matter. Tell me you knew?
I could care less about Favre inability to throw a Pic-6. Just watching M-Bezzle take the "where there's smoke, there's fire" stance on this just makes him look like even more of an insufferable ball-gobbler when Rapistberger was running wild. Thought it wasn't possible. :lol:
Ben got 4 games on nothing more than scandal and innuendo. If its good for Ben, it should be good enough for Brett.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Ben got 4 games on nothing more than scandal and innuendo. If its good for Ben, it should be good enough for Brett.
The difference is that there is absolutely no doubt that Ben was actually involved in the rapes/sexual assaults/instances of crass, inappropriate behavior.

On the other hand, there is no good reason to believe that this story is anything other than a malicious hoax. I'll buy the story and LMAO if his wife leaves him. She knows what his cock looks like.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:The difference is that there is absolutely no doubt that Ben was actually involved in the instances of crass, inappropriate behavior.

On the other hand, there is no good reason to believe that this story is anything other than a malicious hoax. I'll buy the story and LMAO if his wife leaves him. She knows what his cock looks like.
It doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to review Favre's cell phone and its call records. The NFL could have this wrapped up by the end of next week. Tell me you knew?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:It doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to review Favre's cell phone and its call records.
No, but it does take a warrant.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:It doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to review Favre's cell phone and its call records.
No, but it does take a warrant.
The NFL isn't the government. If Farve doesn't cooperate, Goodel is entitled to assume that Favre has something to hide. This will get sorted out sooner, rather than later.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:The NFL isn't the government. If Farve doesn't cooperate, Goodel is entitled to assume that Favre has something to hide. This will get sorted out sooner, rather than later.
You mean it will be forgotten sooner rather than later. That's what happens when you have the benefit of the doubt like Favre does after 20 years of good behavior.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:The NFL isn't the government. If Farve doesn't cooperate, Goodel is entitled to assume that Favre has something to hide. This will get sorted out sooner, rather than later.
You mean it will be forgotten sooner rather than later. That's what happens when you have the benefit of the doubt like Favre does after 20 years of good behavior.
Are you on fucking crack? Pictures of Favre's dick are allegedly floating around the internet and an NFL franchise has been exposed to a sexual harassment suit. Ask the Knicks how well that worked out for them. And you can bet the ranch that the folks running the Packers and Jets would love nothing else but to see Brett Favre get publicly humiliated. So they will do anything in their power to make sure that NFL Security gets full cooperation from their employees.

The genie is out of this bottle.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Neely8 wrote:Im flabbergasted over the reasoning...
Turns out it's because Moss insulted Brady's hair and they had to be separated before they clawed each others eyes out. :lol:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Pictures of Favre's dick are allegedly floating around the internet and
Check back in when it actually is Favre's dick. In any event, there are other NFL players who have sent crank shots before and none of them were disciplined.

Sorry your guy is a mentally ill sexual predator with very limited intelligence. You, on the other hand, are the biggest handwringing pantload to ever mash the submit button.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

OCmike wrote:
Turns out it's because Moss insulted Brady's hair and they had to be separated before they clawed each others eyes out. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well...ithn't that jutht fabulouth. Good job fellath.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

OCmike wrote:
And you believe EVERYTHING you read on the interwebs?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I read it in a blog, so I'm sure it's true.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Pictures of Favre's dick are allegedly floating around the internet and
Check back in when it actually is Favre's dick. In any event, there are other NFL players who have sent crank shots before and none of them were disciplined.

Deadspin has a fairly solid record on these kind of matters. And Deanna Favre is on record in her book saying that she known Brett Favre has been fooling around on her for pretty much his entire career. We also know that Favre has a history of self absorbed, narcissistic behavior. I'll take my chances with him being guilty.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

At the end of the day, who gives a fuck? So he hit on a cheerleader....like he's the ONLY NFL QB to ever do so. He's certainly not the only NFL player to send somebody a crank shot on their celly to somebody else at this juncture either.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:Bri - you do understand that in Rapistberger's case it was an allegation of rape / physical assault from the assaulted party.

In this case it's a Chick saying (or mabe she's not since she won't talk) that Brett tried to hook up with her.

I think there's a substantial difference
As loathsome as the unsubstantiated charges against Roethlisberger were, the fact remains that the allegedly assaulted party dropped the charge. Which means that Roethlisburger was suspended for being a lout, not a rapist. Say what you will about Ben, but if sending cock shots to unwilling women isn't loutish behavior unbecoming of a representative of the NFL, then I don't know what is.

Also, Ben was never acting as an employee of the NFL when he whipped his dick out. Favre had a professional relationship with these women and allegedly used team employees to get phone numbers. Which means that if the NFL does not act upon the evidence, they run the risk of exposing themselves to millions of dollars of liabilities, not just in these cases, but in future cases where the plaintiffs will no doubt use any inaction by the NFL as evidence of a pattern of encouraging sexual harassment. Like I said before, ask the Knicks how that tasted.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:Like I said before, ask the Knicks how that tasted.
Well it never prevented Zeke from getting re-hired.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote: As loathsome as the unsubstantiated charges against Roethlisberger were, the fact remains that the allegedly assaulted party dropped the charge. Which means that Roethlisburger was suspended for being a lout, not a rapist. Say what you will about Ben, but if sending cock shots to unwilling women isn't loutish behavior unbecoming of a representative of the NFL, then I don't know what is.
Dude, really? This is as bad as my old man believing that Bonds "never knowingly" took steriods. He's 64...what's your excuse?

I'll give you the waitress in Tahoe, because by all accounts she's a complete fruitloop. But with this last one he got a chick so drunk that she didn't know what the hell was going on and screwed her in a bar bathroom with a bodyguard outside blocking her friends from going to her aid until he was done getting his nut. The chick not pressing charges saying nothing about guilt or innocence. To me it says that she didn't want to have her picture plastered all over the news after the press frenzy that would have followed a rape case of a SB champion QB.
Also, Ben was never acting as an employee of the NFL when he whipped his dick out. Favre had a professional relationship with these women and allegedly used team employees to get phone numbers. Which means that if the NFL does not act upon the evidence, they run the risk of exposing themselves to millions of dollars of liabilities, not just in these cases, but in future cases where the plaintiffs will no doubt use any inaction by the NFL as evidence of a pattern of encouraging sexual harassment.
Agreed on all counts. Favre sending cock shots to some random hottie would probably barely register a blip at the NFL office. But an employee of the Jets? He's going to sit for a game or two. They don't really have a choice.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Two words Mike.

NO DNA

None. Not a speck. Not on her and not on the bathroom floor.

It is indisputable that he acted the jackass. It is equally indisputable that there is no way in hell he raped that girl.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Two words Mike.

NO DNA

None. Not a speck.
Because you slurped up every last drop yourself. You're even more pathetic than usual.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

B wrote:NO DNA

None. Not a speck.
So Ben shoots blanks.

Like you.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

No DNA, no hair, no ANYTHING. Not one shard of physical evidence. Not on her and not in that restroom. Couple that with a girl who was constantly changing her story and whose sorority sisters went into operation shutdown mode like they were Albert Haynesworth and the rest of the world was Mike Shanahan and you have all the reason in the world for not buying into her story/stories.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown