Big Ben's accuser refuses to be re-interviewed by cops

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Big Ben's accuser refuses to be re-interviewed by cops

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:
According to Cansino, authorities told him the woman's blood alcohol level was above 0.20 percent — more than 10 times the legal limit for drivers younger than 21 in Georgia and more than twice the limit for older motorists.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... tml?feed=9
Additionally...

So it's ok to use anecdotal evidence when it supports your lame arguement but otherwise, it's off limits.

Why does it matter what her BAC level was, Van?

At what point does it become acceptable to rape a girl?
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

War Wagon wrote:At what point does it become acceptable to rape a girl?
When was the last time you punched your wife in the mouth?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Why does it matter what her BAC level was, Van?
It goes a long way towards giving credibility to Ben's story that she fell on her own accord.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Christ, Wags, that's why I said her supposed BAC was over .20. I wasn't stating it as fact. That's what 'supposed' means; it allows for the possibility that it may not be true.

Now, for the sake of argument, let's say that it is true. You ask, "How is her BAC relevant?"

Dude, how the fuck is it NOT relevant? You said yourself that she would be falling-down drunk at that point. Yeah, she probably would be, and that might easily account for her hitting her head, wouldn't it? Being that shitfaced, it might also cloud her memory of what happened, couldn't it?

Bare minimum, the fact of her being that blasted would cast doubt on every single recollection she claimed to have of the evening. Moreover, she's only twenty. I don't know the legal drinking age in Georgia, but that same blurb stated that her BAC was over ten times the legal limit for a twenty year old.

Yeah, when your main witness is too blotto to even stand straight, her testimony tends to be a bit compromised.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Why does it matter what her BAC level was, Van?
It goes a long way towards giving credibility to Ben's story that she fell on her own accord.
And I thought she was driving a Camry. Fucking internet.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Places where oral sex is illegal: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C.

Loophole?

Well, I know of one loophole...

Your list is complete and utter horseshit.

Lawrence v. Texas out front should have told you.

Not even sure where you came up with that list. The SCOTUS ruling had no bearing on Oregon, since they pretty well did away with all of the "sodomy laws" and their ilk by 1973.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:Christ, Wags, that's why I said her supposed BAC was over .20. I wasn't stating it as fact. That's what 'supposed' means; it allows for the possibility that it may not be true.
Right, i know what you wrote and what it meant. You wrote that right after summarily dismissing reams and reams of 'anecdotal internet garbage' about Bens' bad behavior over the past 5 years, but somehow you're not quite so willing to dismiss the report that she had a .20 BAC and have tried to make great hay out that report.
Dude, how the fuck is it NOT relevant? You said yourself that she would be falling-down drunk at that point.
No, that's NOT what I said.

I wrote that she would be passed out drunk and quite unable to go to the police with her complaint... ergo, her BAC could not have been .20 or anywhere close to it. A wino living under a bridge passes out at .20... they die at .30 if their body's self defense mechanism doesn't kick in sooner. A 20 year old co-ed never makes it anywhere close to .20
I don't know the legal drinking age in Georgia, but that same blurb stated that her BAC was over ten times the legal limit for a twenty year old.
Again, quite irrelevant.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:No, that's NOT what I said.

I wrote that she would be passed out drunk and quite unable to go to the police with her complaint... ergo, her BAC could not have been .20 or anywhere close to it. A wino living under a bridge passes out at .20... they die at .30 if their body's self defense mechanism doesn't kick in sooner. A 20 year old co-ed never makes it anywhere close to .20
Bullshit. Geneseo, NY had a kid die a few years back with a .55 BAC. And this kid was a skinny little kid, not some 300 lb monster. Anybody can get to .20 BAC. And a 120 lb co-ed is MORE likely to get fucked up, not less. All she needed to do is drink 2 drinks an hour for 6 hours and she would be at a .20 BAC.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

It doesn't matter how much a person weighs, a BAC of .20 makes you stone cold passed the fuck out or at the very least, so unable to function that the last thing you would want or be able to do is talk to cops.

But like I said, that's not really the point... or maybe it is. I'm sure Ben thinks the drunker they are, the easier the prey. Perhaps slip a little something other than alcohol into those drinks...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:It doesn't matter how much a person weighs, a BAC of .20 makes you stone cold passed the fuck out
Wrong.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Sorry, I'm not buying it.

It doesn't matter how much a person weighs, a BAC of .20 makes you stone cold passed the fuck out or at the very least, so unable to function that the last thing you would want or be able to do is talk to cops.
That is simply not true. Go down to your local PD and ask them how many people they have pulled over who blew a .20 or higher. They will laugh in your face if you try to run that passed out shit by them.

Here. Read this.
JANUARY 10--In what may be the most extreme drunk driving case ever, an Oregon woman was arrested last month with a .72 blood alcohol level--nine times the state's legal limit. Terri Comer, 42, was arrested after she was discovered unconscious in her car, which sheriff's deputies found running and in a snow bank on a highway in Klamath County at 11:30 AM on December 28. After breaking a car window, rescuers removed the comatose Comer from her Toyota and transported her to a local hospital, where a blood draw revealed the .72 BAC. She was reportedly hospitalized for a day before being released. As seen in a police photo, Comer's vehicle came to a stop about 50 feet in front of one of those portable traffic signs reminding motorists not to drink and drive (a close-up of the sign can be seen here). Comer is pictured below in a 2006 mug shot snapped after a prior drunk driving arrest. In that case, her BAC was recorded in the relatively minor .3 range. In November, another Oregon woman, Meagan Harper, was nabbed for drunk driving with an extreme BAC. In her case, Harper's BAC was measured at .55. Comer's .72 edges out what TSG has previously identified as the highest BAC we've ever seen. That fallen record (.69) was held by Willard Ashley III, an Indiana man who was busted in October 2003. (3 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... 4dui1.html

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

But like I said, that's not really the point... or maybe it is. I'm sure Ben thinks the drunker they are, the easier the prey. Perhaps slip a little something other than alcohol into those drinks...
Not to brag about this, but I have a few law enforcement friends who let me test my BAC after a heavy night of partying. I was .32, and while pretty drunk, I still had a few more hours in me to party. So back off Wags before digging yourself any deeper.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:a BAC of .20 makes you stone cold passed the fuck out
No, it wouldn't. Feel free to come back when you get a fucking clue.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

.20 is a decent buzz. .30 is seriously drunk. .40 it's time to head for home. Amateur.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

I never knew Wags was French.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Killian wrote:I never knew Wags was French.
I'm pretty sure he used to post as Wagonn de Guerre.

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

War Wagon wrote:It doesn't matter how much a person weighs, a BAC of .20 makes you stone cold passed the fuck out or at the very least,
We know how you drink Wags. If your BAC gets to .20, you are more liklely passing out from water poisoning.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

an Oregon woman was arrested last month with a .72 blood alcohol level--nine times the state's legal limit. Terri Comer, 42, was arrested after she was discovered unconscious in her car
~Dins slowly backs away from the thread~

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

R-Jack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:It doesn't matter how much a person weighs, a BAC of .20 makes you stone cold passed the fuck out or at the very least,
We know how you drink Wags. If your BAC gets to .20, you are more liklely passing out from water poisoning.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:uncle:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Wags, hey, you could drink me under the table.

But that would be very gay, so unless you're one of Ana's trolls, I wouldn't let you.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

sniff... this is the nicest beatdown/pile-on I've ever gotten.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Well, you certainly had a nice selection to pick from.