I guess this finishes the Gun Debate once and for all

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

JMak
I merely noted

Re: I guess this finishes the Gun Debate once and for all

Post by JMak »

Van wrote:Why yes, you did, right here...
Uh, no.

I said that for you these things were impediments to your utopia. That's not the equivalent of saying that you were/are infringing on anyone's rights. Read closely.
Okay, so it's official Dr. D: Your inherent cuntiness simply prevents you from being able to avoid going off on wild-ass tangents.
I'm sorry...what? You're the guy pining for autocracy...I'm just pointing it out. If you weren't cheerleading that shit then I wouldn't be pointing that out.
Go ahead and point out to me where I mentioned anything about, well, any of your nonsequitur points.
Oh? Your applause for the effective containment of crime by dictators and autocrats shouldn't lead anyone to believe that you're, like, well, applauding that shit?
Better yet, don't. You just plain suck at this, so never mind.
Don't jailsex your own mouth and expect not to be called out on it...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I hope R-Jack visits you in your sleep.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van,
When DrD is schooling you it's time to eject.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote: commision commited
Let me help you out. Commission and committed. You’re welcome you pissy little asshat.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Van wrote:I hope R-Jack visits you in your sleep.
Yeah, you need the help, bitch.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack Dr. D.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TVO, thank you for the 's' and the 't'. As to your other point? Whenever you're on the side of Dr. D, I'm feeling pretty good about things, especially when he's attempting to make a wholly separate point from the one I'm making.

Van: "The sky is blue!"

Dr. D: "So? Shaq gets away with way too many charging fouls, and autocrats have been known to wear blue!"

TVO: "Bwaaaha! Great points, Dr. D! Way to school 'im!"

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Missed the Saturday dance
Heard they crowded the floor
Couldn't bear it without you
Don't get around much anymore
OK, so when did JMuck get outed as DrDipshit?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:... especially when he's attempting to make a wholly separate point from the one I'm making.
Well you're half right. He is fucking up his side of the coin and making himself look the fool again. And he is still kicking your ass.

It's more like this, Godwin's law notwithstanding.

VAN: "Hitler was a really cool dude. LOVED his work."

Dr. D: "So? Shaq gets away with way too many charging fouls, and autocrats have been known to wear blue!"

TVO: "Bwaaaha! Great points, Dr. D! Way to school 'im!"

Lights yet tardbucket?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
It's been common knowledge for quite some time, you cum-drunk, dolphin-flogging fucktard.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
It's been common knowledge for quite some time, you cum-drunk, dolphin-flogging fucktard.
You being aware of this fact would certainly make it common, but that would also remove it from the realm of knowledge.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JMak wrote:I'm not sure why you're rooting for dictatorships, autocracies, and modern monarchies in the style of Saudi Arabia...
He's not. He is pointing out the all too obvious fact that killing violent criminals reduces violent crime to almost nill.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: He's not. He is pointing out the all too obvious fact that killing violent criminals reduces violent crime to almost nill.
I wonder if the same holds true for cowards and racists.

Volunteers?[/i]
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

mvscal wrote:
JMak wrote:I'm not sure why you're rooting for dictatorships, autocracies, and modern monarchies in the style of Saudi Arabia...
He's not. He is pointing out the all too obvious fact that killing violent criminals reduces violent crime to almost nill.
He needn't cheerlead the Chinese, Saudis, etc to make such a point. It merely takes a statement that imposing capital sentences for minor crimes would reduced crime...it's that obvious. However, Van has gone out of his way to applaud these regimes. Not sure why you're cutting him slack on this.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dr. D, in no way am I applauding those regimes. Show me a single post of mine where I applaud them. Hell, I even referred to the Saudis as "backwards-assed."

All I'm saying is that there is no disputing the basic fact that a lack of tolerance for crime reduces crime. Killing violent criminals will reduce crime, no matter how much Terry's sensibilities may be offended by the notion. I don't care about sensibilities. My only goal there is to reduce crime, and I'll break all the eggs necessary to make that omelette.

In no way would I extend that to - nor would I applaud - the killing of political opponents, or any of the other absurd examples you gave. In fact, it would be quite the opposite. Anyone who attempted to do something of that sort would be killed.

It's pretty simple: Follow the law, and that means everyone. Break the law in a violent fashion? You die.

Five years later, let's compare our crime statistics to those of our current society.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:All the Death row acquittals resulting from DNA evidence says if you don't have adequate legal representation, your chances of getting convicted are pretty high -
Right. Like there's so many of them.

:meds:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:It's 14 so far:
...maybe and I seriously doubt that many.

Sorry, that is no reason not to execute scumfucks. Only an infintesimal fraction of the murderers in this country are given the death penalty and those only after years if not decades of appeals.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:All of the exonorations in that National Geographic article were based on DNA evidence.
That hardly exonerates anybody of their crimes. Say you and a buddy rape and murder a woman. You get caught and he doesn't, but his DNA is found. Is supposed to exonerate YOU? Does that make YOU innocent? I don't think so.