I guess this finishes the Gun Debate once and for all

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: I guess this finishes the Gun Debate once and for all

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why do you think police support strict gun laws?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

in every study ever done about crime rate and conceal carry laws being implemented, the crime rate either goes down or sometimes remains constant after the conceal carry law is implemented. crime rate never has gone up as a result of conceal carry laws......
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

How does the crime rate look in countries where summary executions of violent criminals is the norm?

Countries which don't tolerate crime...don't have much crime. Imagine that.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Van wrote:How does the crime rate look in countries where summary executions of violent criminals is the norm?

these are the same mensas that were surprised that as crime rate decreased, prison population increased.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Regardless, what's the frequency of homicide and rape in China? What about Singapore or Malaysia, or even any backwards-ass place like Saudi Arabia?

The thought that the person you're jacking may be carrying a concealed weapon is but a minor deterrent to violent crime. The knowledge that guns will be used on you by the state for committing a crime, that's a deterrent.

Turn sexual assault or robbing a liquor store into offenses that are punishable by death on national TV, with Simon Cowell making pithy comments to the dirtbags as they're being led before a firing squad, and yeah, we'll suddenly see even Washington D.C. and St Louis becoming as safe for law-abiding citizens as Little House On The Prairie, Wisconsin.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Van wrote:Turn sexual assault or robbing a liquor store into offenses that are punishable by death on national TV, with Simon Cowell making pithy comments to the dirtbags as they're being led before a firing squad, and yeah, we'll suddenly see even Washington D.C. and St Louis becoming as safe for law-abiding citizens as Little House On The Prairie, Wisconsin.
+1 x infinity
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Van wrote:Little House On The Prairie, Wisconsin.
Kansas, not Wisconsin.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Oh, I'm sure that Wisconsin has some too.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Some? Probably around .02 %. Almost all of the prairies were converted to agriculture.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dammit, Jim, it's a metaphor!

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34714389/ns/us_news-life/
In the 1980s and ’90s, as the concealed-carry movement gained steam, Americans were killed by others with guns at the rate of about 5.66 per 100,000 population. In this decade, the rate has fallen to just over 4.07 per 100,000, a 28 percent drop. The decline follows a fivefold increase in the number of “shall-issue” and unrestricted concealed-carry states from 1986 to 2006.

The highest gun homicide rate is in Washington, D.C., which has had the nation’s strictest gun-control laws for years and bans concealed carry: 20.50 deaths per 100,000 population, five times the general rate. The lowest rate, 1.12, is in Utah, which has such a liberal concealed weapons policy that most American adults can get a permit to carry a gun in Utah without even visiting the state.

The decline in gun homicides also comes as U.S. firearm sales are skyrocketing, according to federal background checks that are required for most gun sales. After holding stable at 8.5 to 9 million checks from 1999 to 2005, the FBI reported a surge to 10 million in 2006, 11 million in 2007, nearly 13 million in 2008 and more than 14 million last year, a 55 percent increase in just four years.
Rack Jim Corley.

BTW I'm getting a new Glock 23 this week -

You are going to love that Glock 23...just possibly the most versatile handgun made. My daughter carries one of those every day at work and as her concealed carry piece. I shot it last week and it was a great handling gun.

When the criminals come along to fuck with these bleeding heart liberals, make sure you tell them you forgot to carry that day, instead of 2 in the chest and one in the forehead.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I'm opposed to gun control, having known for years that restricting honest citizens from possessing guns does nothing to reduce crime, but, after two months as a substitute teacher, I fully understand why guns are not allowed on the grounds of a public school. It's to keep the teachers from double tapping a couple of rounds in the chest of the mouthy piece of shit students.

BTW, Scott.....nice Glock. I gotta get me one of those.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mace wrote:I'm opposed to gun control, having known for years that restricting honest citizens from possessing guns does nothing to reduce crime, but, after two months as a substitute teacher, I fully understand why guns are not allowed on the grounds of a public school. It's to keep the teachers from double tapping a couple of rounds in the chest of the mouthy piece of shit students.

BTW, Scott.....nice Glock. I gotta get me one of those.
I am sensing Mace's tour as a sub teacher is decreasing day by day.

Give it up before we read about you in the Iowa fish wrap. Apparently just bitch slapping the student up side the head was not cutting it and he feels the need to go to Level 4 - Deadly force..and rack you for that choice.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Toddowen wrote:There's been a spat of forced entry daytime burgleries around the area recently of unoccupied homes.
Get security bars. I'd get them even if I lived in Arlington.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Derron wrote:I am sensing Mace's tour as a sub teacher is decreasing day by day.
Probably not, Derron. I enjoy the flexibility of being a sub and so far have made about $1200 a month to supplement my pension.
Give it up before we read about you in the Iowa fish wrap. Apparently just bitch slapping the student up side the head was not cutting it and he feels the need to go to Level 4 - Deadly force..and rack you for that choice.
Naww, you won't read about me in the paper. Unfortunately, bitch slapping is no longer allowed either, although I did ask the principal if I could have 10 minutes alone in the classroom to teach one of the mouthy assholes the true meaning of old school. She didn't think that would be permissible.

It's not surprising that the asshole students I've encountered are the kids of my former probation/parole clients. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Chicago has totally banned guns. Cant buy, register or carry. The result being Chicago has been at the top or a close 2nd or 3rd in per capita murders for years.

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/2009. ... 96760.html
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

That's what happens when the only people with guns are the gang bangers and criminals.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Mace wrote:That's what happens when the only people with guns are the gang bangers and criminals.
you forgot corrupt cops
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Toddowen wrote:
Mace wrote:

It's not surprising that the asshole students I've encountered are the kids of my former probation/parole clients. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
:lol:

That is toying with some serious "IN YOUR FACE!" :bode:
It's what happens when meth addicts have children.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Todd wrote:I'm just waiting for some scumbag to kick my door in, thinking that my place is empty because nobody answered the door. I've quite the surprise for them.
So did I, then I panicked, and my finger accidentally pressed the button on the camera.

Fuck.

-AP

Psycho Magnet
Jake

Post by Psycho Magnet »

KC Scott wrote:
Van wrote:How does the crime rate look in countries where summary executions of violent criminals is the norm?

I don't think there's any Industrialized countries that do summary executions. The closest I can think of is China which gives no appeals and typically executes within 2 weeks of sentence. But the Chinese also execute for a lot more than just violent offenses (corruption for example) and there's a pretty compelling case that a lot of these sentences are handed out so the prisoners organs can be harvested for sale.
Fuck.Ing.Rack.
Psycho Magnet
Jake

Post by Psycho Magnet »

Toddowen wrote:I sleep with my Kimber ultra carry II within arms reach.

There's been a spat of forced entry daytime burgleries around the area recently of unoccupied homes.

I'm just waiting for some scumbag to kick my door in, thinking that my place is empty because nobody answered the door. I've quite the surprise for them. They had better be one charming mother fucker if they want to live.
Right on. The chances of someone kicking my door down are slim though as my GSD usually comes unglued when someone so much as walks by the house. If they get by him it's either the Sig 228 or the Mossy 500 with 00 buck. ;)
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Psycho Magnet wrote:But the Chinese also execute for a lot more than just violent offenses (corruption for example)
As opposed to America, which rewards it's ultra-criminals with golden parachutes and hefty pensions.

RACK China.

(not the spreadsheeting psycho bitch, but rather, the country that invented those delicious noodles)
Last edited by Shlomart Ben Yisrael on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Psycho Magnet wrote: Right on. The chances of someone kicking my door down are slim though as my GSD usually comes unglued when someone so much as walks by the house. If they get by him it's either the Sig 228 or the Mossy 500 with 00 buck. ;)

What kind of a fucking hell-hole do you people live in?

You spend your waking thoughts thinking about wasting "outlanders" breaking into your cave and stealing your precious, precious petrol and canned preserves?

Your country's gone completely batshit.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Excellent choice..even better if in .45 or .45 ACP...them are one heavy fucking bullets
They had better be one charming mother fucker if they want to live.
Wrong answer..if they are in your crib, they better be dead mother fuckers...I only have about 5 loaded firearms scattered around my crib..never more than about 4 steps from one of them...
Derron
Psycho Magnet
Jake

Post by Psycho Magnet »

Martyred wrote:
Psycho Magnet wrote: Right on. The chances of someone kicking my door down are slim though as my GSD usually comes unglued when someone so much as walks by the house. If they get by him it's either the Sig 228 or the Mossy 500 with 00 buck. ;)

You spend your waking thoughts thinking about wasting "outlanders" breaking into your cave and stealing your precious, precious petrol and canned preserves?

The kind where mvscals get a free pass and can't wait to steal Whitey's shit.
Psycho Magnet
Jake

Post by Psycho Magnet »

Nice word filter. :)
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

There's been a spat of forced entry daytime burgleries around the area recently of unoccupied homes.

I'm just waiting for some scumbag to kick my door in, thinking that my place is empty because nobody answered the door. I've quite the surprise for them. They had better be one charming mother fucker if they want to live.
Well, that, or 12 years old.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

T-down having the neighbors over for beer and football

And..here's Derron and his idiot brood at a wedding, presumably celebrating the 2nd amendment..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDr9hMt_t2Q
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BarFlie wrote:
Mace wrote:That's what happens when the only people with guns are the gang bangers and criminals.
you forgot corrupt cops
Same thing.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

that light of a gun shooting a big ole 45 round? must just about break your fukkin' hand when you shoot it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

no, unfortunately i don't, but, i gotta do something about that soon.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Van wrote:Regardless, what's the frequency of homicide and rape in China? What about Singapore or Malaysia, or even any backwards-ass place like Saudi Arabia?
Every time China's criminal justice system is brought up, that reminds me of an episode about ten years ago where a group of Chinese lawyers toured New York's court system as guests of the New York State Bar Association. The most commonly asked question was, "What's the difference between a prosecutor and a judge?" In China, it seems, the same person handles both functions.

I don't think the Chinese criminal justice system is the one you really want, when you stop to think about it. And let's not forget, many of those executed in China are de facto political prisoners.
The thought that the person you're jacking may be carrying a concealed weapon is but a minor deterrent to violent crime. The knowledge that guns will be used on you by the state for committing a crime, that's a deterrent.
C'mon, Van, you're smarter than this.

I don't know what goes through the mind of a would-be criminal at the moment of truth, but I doubt it's anything along the lines of "If they'll put me to death for this, it's not worth it, but if the worst they can do to me is life in prison, I'll go for it." More likely, it's something along the lines of "How can I do this and not get caught?" No matter what the laws say about the death penalty, the state can't use guns on you for committing a crime unless they catch, and for that matter, convict, you first.

As for the decline of the overall crime rate in the U.S., I'll go out on a limb and venture a guess that the aging of the baby boomer generation is quite possibly one factor contributing to that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Martyred wrote:

I've said this several times: I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery and being struck by lightning, both on the same day, mind you, than I have of being the victim of a violent crime committed against my person by a stranger inside my own home.

And I don't even own any guns.

Then again, I almost live in Canada, so maybe that has something to do with it. :wink:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: C'mon, Van, you're smarter than this.
Actually he's not. And he's one of the smarter right wing tards in this shit bowl.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Terry, you can dance around the obvious all you want, and you can be as politically correct as you wish, but the fact remains: Countries that tolerate crime see much more crime; countries that flat-out do not tolerate crime see many fewer crimes.

Use a gun, knife, explosive or any other lethal weapon during the commision of a crime? Death penalty upon conviction.

Commit a violent crime? Death penalty upon conviction.

Wear your fucking pants below your ass, when you're not a hot, teen girl? You get shot on sight, then you get your pants pulled back up where they belong.

No lengthy appeals. You're led straight from the courthouse to the firing squad.

Now, under this scenario, go ahead and tell me that we wouldn't immediately see a precipitous and continual decline in the number of violent crimes commited in this country. If you even try to foment such an argument, you simply do not have the ability to be honest with yourself, or with us.

I'm not saying that I would ever expect any of this to come to pass in this country. Obviously. I am saying that it would virtually eliminate violent crime, and I don't give a fuck about its constitutionality, or its lack thereof. I also don't care that it's unrealistic; nor do I care that it's excessive.

Make me your king, and your streets would be safe to walk again, regardless of where you live.

You will be allowed to own all the guns you want, but should you commit a crime with one, and should you somehow be captured alive, you will see your life come to an immediate end by that same gun.

JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Van wrote:Terry, you can dance around the obvious all you want, and you can be as politically correct as you wish, but the fact remains: Countries that tolerate crime see much more crime; countries that flat-out do not tolerate crime see many fewer crimes.

Use a gun, knife, explosive or any other lethal weapon during the commision of a crime? Death penalty upon conviction.

Commit a violent crime? Death penalty upon conviction.

Wear your fucking pants below your ass, when you're not a hot, teen girl? You get shot on sight, then you get your pants pulled back up where they belong.

No lengthy appeals. You're led straight from the courthouse to the firing squad.

Now, under this scenario, go ahead and tell me that we wouldn't immediately see a precipitous and continual decline in the number of violent crimes commited in this country. If you even try to foment such an argument, you simply do not have the ability to be honest with yourself, or with us.

I'm not saying that I would ever expect any of this to come to pass in this country. Obviously. I am saying that it would virtually eliminate violent crime, and I don't give a fuck about its constitutionality, or its lack thereof. I also don't care that it's unrealistic; nor do I care that it's excessive.

Make me your king, and your streets would be safe to walk again, regardless of where you live.

You will be allowed to own all the guns you want, but should you commit a crime with one, and should you somehow be captured alive, you will see your life come to an immediate end by that same gun.
Ok, Tom Friedman...pesky things like liberty, freedom, and democracy just kinda get in the way of your utopia, eh? Yeah, pesky democracy just gets in the way of nice autocratic decisionmaking, right? Like Friedman, you applaud despotic autocracy because things just get done.

Pathetic.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Don't...give...a...fuck.

The framers of the Constitution never foresaw modern-day Detroit.

Oh, and Dr. D? I'm not infringing on anyone's right to freedom, other than their freedom to commit violent crimes and get away with them. You want liberty? You want freedom? No problem. Commit no crimes, and you'll be fine. I'll even make all sorts of things legal for you, too. You simply will not be allowed to break those few laws I do set in stone.

JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Van wrote:Don't...give...a...fuck.

The framers of the Constitution never foresaw modern-day Detroit.

Oh, and Dr. D? I'm not infringing on anyone's right to freedom, other than their freedom to commit violent crimes and get away with them. You want liberty? You want freedom? No problem. Commit no crimes, and you'll be fine. I'll even make all sorts of things legal for you, too. You simply will not be allowed to break those few laws I do set in stone.
Did I say you were infringing on anyone's rights, fool?

I'm not sure why you're rooting for dictatorships, autocracies, and modern monarchies in the style of Saudi Arabia...sure, crime might be low if you're only counting crimes committed by citizenry. Meanwhile, those governments routinely jail and murder political opponents, women not dressing properly, etc.

You really are a fucking idjit.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dr. Duh wrote:Did I say you were infringing on anyone's rights, fool?
Why yes, you did, right here...
...pesky things like liberty, freedom, and democracy just kinda get in the way of your utopia, eh?

Okay, so it's official Dr. D: Your inherent cuntiness simply prevents you from being able to avoid going off on wild-ass tangents.

Go ahead and point out to me where I mentioned anything about, well, any of your nonsequitur points.

Better yet, don't. You just plain suck at this, so never mind.