Question?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Question?

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Why in the name of everything holy and American does there always have to be that one couple at general admission/club rock show who feels the need to stand at the very front of the damn stage and grind like a stripper giving a lap dance while the guy just sort of stands there getting a hard on?

Why the hell is it always some barely legal but plastered couple or people that just met?

Why the fuck do they even think it is appropriate to act like R. Kelley is on stage in the middle of a fucking Seether cover?

Forget the lawyers and politicians... these are the real people that need to be shot first when the revolution comes!!!
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Question?

Post by PSUFAN »

Hand them a ticket to a Great White concert.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

PSUFAN wrote:Hand them a ticket to a Great White concert.
So not cool
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cueball wrote:
So not cool
Yeah, but it was extremely insensitive, so I'll RACK the fuck out of it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Cueball wrote:
So not cool
Smoking hot, actually.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I'm not trying to fan any flames here but SCS, how old are you dude ? Stop getting all burned up over two young people expressing their heat for each other. They don't mean to ruin your night and cause you have smoke coming out of your ears - they're on fire for each other. Let them enjoy it, you were young once, and presumably acted on the fires of your passion.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:I'm not trying to fan any flames here but SCS, how old are you dude ? Stop getting all burned up over two young people expressing their heat for each other. They don't mean to ruin your night and cause you have smoke coming out of your ears - they're on fire for each other. Let them enjoy it, you were young once, and presumably acted on the fires of your passion.
And then he got old and bitter. Probably sometime after this... :scs:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Tom In VA wrote:I'm not trying to fan any flames here but SCS, how old are you dude ? Stop getting all burned up over two young people expressing their heat for each other. They don't mean to ruin your night and cause you have smoke coming out of your ears - they're on fire for each other. Let them enjoy it, you were young once, and presumably acted on the fires of your passion.
I'm not 30 yet. They play about 45 minutes of dance/club music in between sets. Plenty of opportunity to get their slut time on then.
BSmack wrote:And then he got old and bitter. Probably sometime after this... :scs:
Shortly before that to be honest...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

SunCoastSooner wrote: I'm not 30 yet. They play about 45 minutes of dance/club music in between sets. Plenty of opportunity to get their slut time on then.
Look dude. If you want to get all burned up about this, go ahead. You can't tell me that if you were at a show and some hot piece of ass wanted to set the dance floor ablaze - oblivious to everything around you - with some kinky slutty dance that you wouldn't join her.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tom In VA wrote:
Look dude. If you want to get all burned up about this...
Okay, Tom. Okay.

We got it the first time.

:meds:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Soory (In honor of the Canadian Hockey Team victory) Marty, I guess I was on fire.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Removed
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

My My My

I'm once crispy, Twice fried baby.

I'll show myself out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

we're going to hell.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Been there. Done that.

Sin,
The first three rows.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Tom In VA wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: I'm not 30 yet. They play about 45 minutes of dance/club music in between sets. Plenty of opportunity to get their slut time on then.
Look dude. If you want to get all burned up about this, go ahead. You can't tell me that if you were at a show and some hot piece of ass wanted to set the dance floor ablaze - oblivious to everything around you - with some kinky slutty dance that you wouldn't join her.

Like I have never had a piece of ass come with me to a concert there... dance between sets. Let me fuckin' rock while the band is up.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

It was a seether cover ?

And you were seething with envy.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Why in the name of everything holy and American does there always have to be that one couple at general admission/club rock show who feels the need to stand at the very front of the damn stage and grind like a stripper giving a lap dance while the guy just sort of stands there getting a hard on?
Chipotle's closed early.
Sin,
Van
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Tom In VA wrote:It was a seether cover ?

And you were seething with envy.
I just grabbed a random band name out of the air. They did it through numerous songs.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Why in the name of everything holy and American does there always have to be that one couple at general admission/club rock show who feels the need to stand at the very front of the damn stage and grind like a stripper giving a lap dance while the guy just sort of stands there getting a hard on?

Why the hell is it always some barely legal but plastered couple or people that just met?

Well... back in the 90s when local bands that made it big (like Staind and Godsmack) were rocking the house at The Infinity (since closed) in Spfld MA, there was always some couple or another doing the same thing. I never let in get it the way of my good time. In fact, when it was two hot chicks it usually added value to my evening. I guess what I am saying is... you still have your 900K house, why should trivial matters of serfdom be bothering your Majesty? Let the plebians have their fun.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Well... back in the 90s when local bands that made it big (like Staind and Godsmack) were rocking the house at The Infinity (since closed) in Spfld MA, there was always some couple or another doing the same thing. I never let in get it the way of my good time. In fact, when it was two hot chicks it usually added value to my evening. I guess what I am saying is... you still have your 900K house, why should trivial matters of serfdom be bothering your Majesty? Let the plebians have their fun.
I never thought of it like that... I might not mind as much is it were two women and the plebes do deserve their moments. Maybe the sponsorship of some games would do well for them; some chariot races (Nascar), a couple UFC matches, and feed some criminal Christians to the lions, may be in order.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

socal wrote:
Chipotle's closed early.
Sin,
Van
No shit, Mister Memory Like A Steel Trap.

Still, the fact that the guy is complaining about this, well, I simply find it...

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev