National Signing Day

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: National Signing Day

Post by Mr T »

FSU gets a top 10 recruiting class... :meds:

Call me when we finish in the top 10...fuck nevermind....the top 25 again.

FSU keeps getting decent classes but then gets treated like crown on a friday night during the regular season.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Van wrote:campinfool, sure, that's true, but history shows that the best programs are those which perennially have the highest ranked recruiting classes. Stockpile Top Five classes enough years in a row and you're bound to see some major production. Look who's at the top of this year's list again: Florida, Texas, OU, USC, Bama, etc. The same teams which are usually at the top of these recruiting class lists every year are the same teams which usually end up being the ones in the mix for the national titles.
The only two positions I don't put as much stock in stars as I do in development and coaching are QB and RB... the statistics back up that statement as well.
War Wagon wrote:
King Crimson wrote: when Mizzou signs a top 5 class you'll be up in here touching yourself like you were showering with Chase Daniel..
:lol: on more than one level
don't play the i'm too cool for this as a peon fan. really.
peon fan? That's rich, on more than one level also.

Well, you can get back to playing footsies now.

Yes, peon fan. Oklahoma consistently a better class than Misery and consistently scoreboard. Get back on your fork lift and pray to win the big 12 subdivision (north) three times a decade.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

King Crimson wrote:when Mizzou signs a top 5 class you'll be up in here touching yourself like you were showering with Chase Daniel (before he got fat and sucked).
If he's around to see that happen, he'll have Wolfman-esque longevity at that point. We are talking about Mizzou, after all.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Mr T wrote:FSU gets a top 10 recruiting class... :meds:

FSU keeps getting decent classes but then gets treated like crown on a friday night during the regular season.
You stole my take. Was about to come in and laugh because A&M ended around #15 as we do most years yet end around 50+ come season's end.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

PISC wrote:Bwa! Eat me Buckeyes!

Again!
Might want to save your gloating, bandwaggon. Henderson didn't sign his LOI with USC.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Killian wrote:

Again!
Might want to save your gloating, bandwaggon. Henderson didn't sign his LOI with USC.
Apparently he's told the USC staff he wants to wait until the NCAA ruling comes down...
I figured his dad's rap deal with Snoop must have hit a snag. Or should I say, hizit a snizag.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote: i remember you've got a post in another thread bragging about MU's class. maybe it was Adel, but i think it's you.
Think again.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Killian wrote:

Again!
Apparently he's told the USC staff he wants to wait until the NCAA ruling comes down...
Best of luck to the kid. But if things don't work out at USC, I personally hope Ohio State gives him the finger. We don't need him.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Mr T wrote:FSU gets a top 10 recruiting class... :meds:

You stole my take. Was about to come in and laugh because A&M ended around #15 as we do most years yet end around 50+ come season's end.
Its sad, isnt it?

FSU is fucking 4th in the state at the moment. Thank god we didnt have to play Central Florida last year... :lol:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Van wrote:campinfool, sure, that's true, but history shows that the best programs are those which perennially have the highest ranked recruiting classes. Stockpile Top Five classes enough years in a row and you're bound to see some major production. Look who's at the top of this year's list again: Florida, Texas, OU, USC, Bama, etc. The same teams which are usually at the top of these recruiting class lists every year are the same teams which usually end up being the ones in the mix for the national titles.
Only team that bucks that trend? Uhh, yeah, that'd be mine. :x