What the fuck happened here?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: What the fuck happened here?

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mr T wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Cuda doesn't have a fucking clue what he is talking about concerning Scobode. Scobode was shut down so that this place could thrive. It was clearly stated for a few days before the place was locked up that this would be the new "home".
Thats what I remember.

I didnt remember my personal info being posted or getting access to personal info.
That's because it didn't happen... people's shit got posted at RTT not at Scobode. PEOS.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Mr T wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Cuda doesn't have a fucking clue what he is talking about concerning Scobode. Scobode was shut down so that this place could thrive. It was clearly stated for a few days before the place was locked up that this would be the new "home".
Thats what I remember.

I didnt remember my personal info being posted or getting access to personal info.
That's because it didn't happen... people's shit got posted at RTT not at Scobode. PEOS.
wasn't it the same board?
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Mace wrote: Nice of you to make a drive by appearance to express an opinion.....as if anyone gives a flying fuck. :roll:
Anyone? I'm talking to YOU, asswipe. I know you feel the need to put more people on your side to 'win' this but I'm not addressing anybody else, noodle dick.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: That's because it didn't happen... people's shit got posted at RTT not at Scobode. PEOS.
No. Scobode was just CFB peeps, I think. Maybe the NFL guys were there, I dont remember.

RTT was some offshoot board of TOT.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

SunCoastSooner wrote:That's because it didn't happen... people's shit got posted at RTT not at Scobode.

While I have no doubt that happened somewhere -- it wasn't RTT/TSB, either -- assuming I'm remembering all the names right.

This board was a merger of Scobode and RTT/TSB.

And just so I'm clear on stuff -- all this conversation is taking place between "adults" in their 30's and 40's, right?

And here I was, thinking I was ridiculously immature for my years.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:
No, we left RTT because of the personal info being posted by the admins and PSU created scoboard as a refuge. PSU, HH, Otis, and Biggie put their heads together and created this place as "a board to end all boards" type place with the old Blues Brothers logo and "The Band is Back". It didn't take long for vaginas to get hurt and people runt oft. Scobode wasn't even around but for a few weeks before it was basically "merged" into T1B.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:And just so I'm clear on stuff -- all this conversation is taking place between "adults" in their 30's and 40's, right?
I think with Mace included the average goes up to @65.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nevermind that shit, Dins. Just tell us: has the experiment failed?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Scobode wasn't even around but for a few weeks before it was basically "merged" into T1B.
I think Scobode was around for at least a year.

It was around for a little bit more than a few weeks
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mr T wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: That's because it didn't happen... people's shit got posted at RTT not at Scobode. PEOS.
No. Scobode was just CFB peeps, I think. Maybe the NFL guys were there, I dont remember.

RTT was some offshoot board of TOT.

It was mostly CFB but there were NFL and a number of the smack posters there as well.... also had a jammin' theology forum (much more discussion and better subjects on what T1B eventually got together :( ); a lot more discussion about the history of religion and shit like that. PSU used to have some of those threads saved but I have no clue if he still does.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dinsdale wrote:And just so I'm clear on stuff -- all this conversation is taking place between "adults" in their 30's and 40's, right?

Maybe you shouldnt have stole my boyfriend.

I want my friendship bracelet back
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dinsdale wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:That's because it didn't happen... people's shit got posted at RTT not at Scobode.

While I have no doubt that happened somewhere -- it wasn't RTT/TSB, either -- assuming I'm remembering all the names right.

This board was a merger of Scobode and RTT/TSB.

And just so I'm clear on stuff -- all this conversation is taking place between "adults" in their 30's and 40's, right?

As I recall the events the personal info was at RTT.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mr T wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Scobode wasn't even around but for a few weeks before it was basically "merged" into T1B.
I think Scobode was around for at least a year.

It was around for a little bit more than a few weeks
It was around for more than a few weeks but I don't recall it being around a year. Maybe six to nine months tops. IRCC we left RTT in the summer and this place was open in January. But hell it's been so fucking long now I'm not really sure about the time frame of Scobode... it was just blip on the screen in the overall history of the boards though.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Mace wrote: And I'm talking to YOU, twatlips, when I say that no one gives a fuck about your thoughts concerning anything to do with T1B. Now you can get back to yanking yourself at .net before the likes of you turns this place into SCIII.
And only a pussy invokes "everyone" in an argument. Mix in a logic class sometime.

If you're that lacking in confidence, perhaps you should take karate or something.

I hope the rest of the board appreciate a dicklipped fatass like you is talking for them.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

:lol: You would think.

Guys, here's a link that will circumvent Otis and Katy fiddling with our board:

http://zaurak.lunarpages.com/~theon5

Keep that in your bookmarks and I'll update you when I can.

Just so one thing is clear - Otis and Katy don't own the domain - I paid for the latest registration. Despite that, Otis took control of it before I could transfer it and started all of this. So after lying to me so that I would pay for it, they staged this little drama and now they're holding a domain that I own away from me.

We'll get this squared away, it'll just take a little work. I hope Otis doesn't see fit to waste more of my money, but one look at how he's conducted himself here makes me think he's not quite done doing that.

Seems there was a dust-up between KC Scott and Otis, but Otis has seen fit to lash out in more generally.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd tell PSU to take Otis to small claims court for $20.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
No, we left RTT because of the personal info being posted by the admins and PSU created scoboard as a refuge. PSU, HH, Otis, and Biggie put their heads together and created this place as "a board to end all boards" type place with the old Blues Brothers logo and "The Band is Back". It didn't take long for vaginas to get hurt and people runt oft. Scobode wasn't even around but for a few weeks before it was basically "merged" into T1B.
You're confusing RTT/TSB with ToT. RTT was where the more reasonable people bailed to after the personal-info thing started running amok.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

I'd love to see this on Judge Judy.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's not much money, but is it right? Otis had me pay for the domain, then - because he still could - he prevented me from using it.

Dins is correct - RTT is not where the abuses were taking place - that was TOT.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: This board was a merger of Scobode and RTT/TSB.
And Smackboard, IIRC. At least I think that's where I was hanging out before orc led us here.

Smackboard was the refuge for the remnants of TNW.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:Nevermind that shit, Dins. Just tell us: has the experiment failed?

It's going swimmingly-btw-imo.

I'm chuffed enough to do a ravurgirl's laundry.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dinsdale wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
You're confusing RTT/TSB with ToT. RTT was where the more reasonable people bailed to after the personal-info thing started running amok.
You may be correct about that... they all muddle into the same blurry picture these days for me. I'll stand corrected if your recollection is more clear than mine.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Lillian Vernon wrote:I'd love to see this on Judge Judy.

Of course you would. You remind me of the character played by Donald Sutherland in the movie "Backdraft".
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

I thought you were already the proud owner of T1b.org?

Why would you have reserved that if you claim to own .com? You don't. Katy does, and it would have behooved you to get rid of that drooling tard KC Scott. Why you would have ever given a fucktard like him keys in the first place is beyond me. Basic spelling skills should be at least a minimum requirement for admin status.

You guys would be better as a .org anyway, since you are an organization of dipshits rather than having a final arbiter of what does and does not happen here.

Knock .net all you want, but at least everyone over there knows Russ is king and the buck stops with him. Not a chance any admin over there would EVER even entertain the idea of banning him from his own board.

Communism has been a proven failure everywhere it has been tried, so what made you think it was going to work on a message board?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Papa Willie wrote: Dave - I'm slightly confused here. If you owned the domain, why would you register theoneboard.org? That would seem like a fabulous waste money & effort. Why couldn't you fix it by making a simple call to godaddy.com if you owned it.

I dunno, guys. I've pretty much kept quiet on this, but there's some definite bullshit going on, and the people here are aren't being told the entire truth. Add to that, the fact that some of you are acting like Otis and Katy stabbed your mothers in their Red Lobster vulvas is beyond fucking comprehension. Is this motherfucking board the most important thing in your lives?

God damn, dudes. Relax, sniff some mildew remover, and enjoy life a little better!
Niiiiice. Well played, well played indeed. And tomorrow morning when all the folks waiting until game day to register their picks key in http~//www.theoneboard.com OR click on it their favorites are greeted with Dead or Alive singing "You Spin Me Right Round ....."

I don't know about stabbing vulvas or any of the shitcorny shit you come up with but something is most certainly being stabbed at the website they've redirected the old url to. :lol:

And you're in here as Mr. Reasonable. bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Meat Spin indeed.
Last edited by Tom In VA on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well I reckon that's way things go down, up, round and round when things aren't handled in an adult, mature manner.

Well it is an adult site though :lol: I guess unless people are quick with the X or the ALT-F4, we'll all be IRIE tomorrow morning.

G'nite Team

Sincerely,
UnwillingIrie in VA

What's the official ruling on that though ? I mean I didn't gawk, it was just like RIGHT THERE on my screen before I could close my browser.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dave - I'm slightly confused here. If you owned the domain, why would you register theoneboard.org? That would seem like a fabulous waste money & effort. Why couldn't you fix it by making a simple call to godaddy.com if you owned it.
You tell me - otis had me log in and pay for it - then he retained control of it, and started all of this. Now - I think that's a line that neither you or I would cross - am I right?

Would you troll someone into paying for a domain - and then take it out of their control, passing it along to katy and probably LV to redirect it to pron or god knows what?

I don't think you would. I have a much higher regard for you than that, as you do me. Yet, that's exactly what has happened.

And yes - there is quite a lot of untruth surrounding this - but that is not coming from me.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Mace wrote:Can we write a letter to the network and get this soap opera cancelled? Someone please post an address.
3rst
get out, get out while there's still time
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

PSUFAN wrote:there is quite a lot of untruth surrounding this
What this board needs is more truthiness.

"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Smackie Chan wrote:

Team T&H?

I thought they were IP banned a long time ago?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Martyred wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:

Team T&H?

I thought they were IP banned a long time ago?
I wouldn't know anything about that. I try to distance myself from such goings-on.

But I WILL state the obvious in saying that, in addition to more truthiness, this place could also use more cowbell.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Smackie Chan wrote:...this place could also use more cowbell.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Smackie Chan wrote: this place could also use more cowbell.

LOL!

sin,

10 years ago
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Papa Willie wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
Dave - I'm slightly confused here. If you owned the domain, why would you register theoneboard.org? That would seem like a fabulous waste money & effort. Why couldn't you fix it by making a simple call to godaddy.com if you owned it.
You tell me - otis had me log in and pay for it - then he retained control of it, and started all of this. Now - I think that's a line that neither you or I would cross - am I right?

Would you troll someone into paying for a domain - and then take it out of their control, passing it along to katy and probably LV to redirect it to pron or god knows what?

I don't think you would. I have a much higher regard for you than that, as you do me. Yet, that's exactly what has happened.

And yes - there is quite a lot of untruth surrounding this - but that is not coming from me.

That's not exactly the story I've heard, Dave. I've got an idea - why not debate Otis out in the open as to what happened, as opposed to banning him? Kind of hard for the people y'all are ragging on to defend themselves when you banned them.
Since I doubt either Otis or Katy have any desire to associate with this place, and the feeling is obviously mutual, forgetting about the whole thing might be a better move.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Papa Willie wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:

That's not exactly the story I've heard, Dave. I've got an idea - why not debate Otis out in the open as to what happened, as opposed to banning him? Kind of hard for the people y'all are ragging on to defend themselves when you banned them.
Spray, not a single word that I've posted on the topic is untrue. Let me reiterate the important part for you - Otis convinced me to log into his godaddy account, pay for the domain for a year, then he retained control and locked me out. Those are the facts. He lied about his reasons, then he took away something I had paid for.

The question to you is this - is that right? Is that behavior you're willing to advocate?

Otis cannot be allowed to access this forum. His actions have endangered everyone who posts here, to varying degrees. There are good peeps here who might visit after a time having been away and be redirected to NSFW material, or worse.

There is nothing to debate with any of them. I laid it out for you in factual terms. Have fun if you want obscuring the issue - or reread what I've posted and turn the page. You and I have no beef on this so far, but you need to know that we're serious on this one.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

We've had some good laughs this afternoon, but I'll be preparing now for this afternoon's championship handegg match.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:We've had some good laughs this afternoon, but I'll be preparing now for this afternoon's championship handegg match.

You can file that along side your stupid fucking metric system.

America-soccer
Rest of the world-football.

America wins.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

:lol: Marty.

PSUFAN has the best approach. It's over. I don't believe either party 100%. I believe they believe their perception of the story. But I don't believe it is 100% exactly the way it went down. But it is over.

I've never had any experience with Otis lying. PSUFAN, only once, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that it was more a misunderstanding due to my writing or leftover "smack". C"mon we're masters at taking peoples words out of context, mischaracterizing them and spinning them into something entirely different. We've been doing it for 10 PLUS years.

No. I wish Otis the best. Katy, I wish her the best too as she has children to support. PSUFAN, is awesome for trying to clarify, trying to restore things to normal and to even bother with any of this.

Last I checked, nobody has made me pay one fucking cent for the enjoyment, fun and enlightenment I get on this board. Because of that, I have no "right" to "suggest", "demand", or otherwise imply how things should be handled or run.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

PSUFAN wrote:Let me reiterate the important part for you - Otis convinced me to log into his godaddy account, pay for the domain for a year, then he retained control and locked me out. Those are the facts. He lied about his reasons, then he took away something I had paid for. Otis allowed a noob to wrest control of this board, merely because she was willing to suck his dick. Keys in hand, said dick sucker then went on a power trip and threw the entire board under the bus, simply because of her butthurt feelings over an obvious troll executed by one person against her attention whore of a friend.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Van wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Let me reiterate the important part for you - Otis convinced me to log into his godaddy account, pay for the domain for a year, then he retained control and locked me out. Those are the facts. He lied about his reasons, then he took away something I had paid for. Otis allowed a noob to wrest control of this board, merely because she was willing to suck his dick. Keys in hand, said dick sucker then went on a power trip and threw the entire board under the bus, simply because of her butthurt feelings over an obvious troll executed by one person against her attention whore of a friend.

Which part of KC Scott banning Otis is eluding your analysis? :D