It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: What the fuck happened here?

Post by Diogenes »

Roach wrote:
Van wrote:
poptart wrote:And yet as soon as the board is back up you're in here flappin' your idiotic yap.
Exactly. LV, why are you even here? You don't want this place to exist. All you do on your lame, dirtbag circlejerk board is pop off like a little skateboard stoner about everyone here, and you were as gleeful as hell when this board went down. So, why jump right back in, the minute it's back up again?

Why don't you just go thump your chest and brag to your little friends on your own board about how important you are? You serve no purpose here. You've never made anybody 'melt', you've never posted anything worth a shit, and you're about as loathed as any newcomer has ever been. Take away your attention-whore pics and you're utterly worthless here.

Now, why a middle-aged woman gets off on being a loathsome asshole all over the internet is a subject for another time. The point that matters is that since Katy's bailed, you really ought to just go shit on your own board and call it genius. You admit that you have no reason to be here, so go away and stay away.

You talk about what would happen here if things were up to you? If things were up to me, you'd be locked outta here, your abortionfuck of an avatar would be vaporized, that disgusting little smilie would be shitcanned, and all traces of your presence here would be permanently removed. It'd be like bringing in the Haz-Mat crew after a sewage spill.
Well said. And I shall add:

LV you are a tedious little pest. Someone who leaves piles shit around, and screams with glee when someone steps into it. Bode you.

Somebody who crashes a party and kicks the police car windows out as they haul you away, screaming "bode me". Nice.

You apparently have no idea what a clingy, tedious little child you really are.

sayin'
And yet anyone her can put her on ignore. As far as I know, she didn't divulge any personal info about others or make any threats here. And unlike some who have, she doesn't have access to IPs.

LV is a pest at worst, easily swatted. The ones who will drag this board down are the ones who can.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dio, does yesterday's nonsense happen if LV never shows up here? I doubt it. Her vile threesome with Otis and Katy is the driving force behind all the garbage which has taken place here. She can blame it on KC Scott all she wants, but none of that happens without her first behaving like such an incessantly annoying shitstain. Perk and Katy also don't pull up stakes and bail if not for LV.

LV is a cancer in the clubhouse...any clubhouse.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Katy

Post by Katy »

Rack Diogenes.

I said I wasn't going to post here anymore, but this I had to speak my mind on and don't give a fuck if some of you takeless cunts want to run to .net under countless shit trolls and claim I'm run. Hardly. I just don't trust this board any longer and some of the decisions made here are questionable.

Why KC Scott didn't even get a slap on the wrist is beyond comprehension here. He's still in red, still has access to ISPs, and email addys that may or may not have your real names associated with it.

That dude has banned posters without telling the other admin, deleted nics, demodded people, locked people out of accounts, and locked the domain owner out as well. The logs don't lie, some of the remaining admin will about that.

I'm fucking disgusted that I realized he was still in red.

So Lillian said you fucked LK Pick, Scott. She called you fat and said you had a small dick. It's a smack board, you dimwitted shitbag. You have keys and you abused them. You made a threat that if any one of us lowlanders had made, we would've been banned. The Rules of your own forum prohibit that type of conduct...or are supposed to.

You can say your hand was pushed and you were forced to say what you did all you want. You know what you did. The very week you got keys here, you fucked the NFL forums and moved mods without discussion with the other admin. You took it upon yourself to do whatever you wanted, to whomever you wanted, whenever you wanted.

Funny how mods deleting, editing, moving threads seemed to happen here when it never did to the extent before. When those of us questioned it, we were told "it's their forum and they can run it how they want." Who the fuck is in charge here? The mods, the admin? You might want to inform the rest of the people registered here in case that changed.

Scott, you claim you hate trolls, well fuck you. You know fucking well you troll here and under said trolls, you outed other trolls.

Save the bullshit about this situation being "addressed" or being "monitored." If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and has a flies circling it, then it's just that. Shit.

My fucking 2 cents. Don't like it? You can fucking rape your shit pipes with a drain snake.

Out.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:Dio, does yesterday's nonsense happen if LV never shows up here? I doubt it. Her vile threesome with Otis and Katy is the driving force behind all the garbage which has taken place here. She can blame it on KC Scott all she wants, but none of that happens without her first behaving like such an incessantly annoying shitstain. Perk and Katy also don't pull up stakes and bail if not for LV.

Eat shit. I did no such thing. I own the domain temporarily. And you're fucking welcome that this pile of shit is back online, too.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Van wrote:Dio, does yesterday's nonsense happen if LV never shows up here? I doubt it. Her vile threesome with Otis and Katy is the driving force behind all the garbage which has taken place here. She can blame it on KC Scott all she wants, but none of that happens without her first behaving like such an incessantly annoying shitstain. Perk and Katy also don't pull up stakes and bail if not for LV.

Bullshit. She's an attention whore, nothing less and certainly nothing more. The problem is with a management that violates it's own rules. In other words...

Headhunter wrote:When Biggie, Otis, Orc, And I helped start T1B that type of Bullshit was not okay at all. Under any circumstances.

Regardless of my personal thoughts on the content of that site, it's a shame to see that tolerated at any level.

Roger the Shrubber was banned for life for less than that.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Katy, so now T1B is a pile of shit. :?

I don't know if any of the accusations against Scott are true, but he's yet to address any of them. Knowing him as long as I have, I'd prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him speak for himself. We've not always seen eye to eye on a number of things, but I just don't see him as the petty, vindictive type. I could be wrong about that, I suppose. Sometimes it's difficult to know whom to believe.

I will say that the supposed threat he made against LV was made in jest, at least that's the way I read it at the time

Whatever, much ado about nothing.
Katy

Post by Katy »

How are any threats like that made in "jest?" Get fucking real. If it were made to you, you wouldn't think so. Because it's Lillian Vernon, it's okay. Blah blah blah...ya, I get it.

Rules apply for some and not for others.

I certainly enjoyed reading the numerous "reports" of how this entire went down. Too bad that most of you decided to pull out your crayons and play connect the dots. The assumptions of what went down are far different than what actually did go down here.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

War Wagon wrote:Katy, so now T1B is a pile of shit. :?

I don't know if any of the accusations against Scott are true, but he's yet to address any of them. Knowing him as long as I have, I'd prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him speak for himself.
By all means. Let him defend himself.

Of course the fact that he posted a pic he (for whatever reason) thought was me in intentional violation of board rules gives him a little bit less of the benefit of the doubt in my eyes.

Right now it's all up to managment to clean this shit up to whatever degree they think appropriate or watch it go the way of boards in the past.

We'll see what happens.

ImageImage
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Headhunter's take is irrelevant. He read one line of a chat transcript, and then worked the rest up out of his own antipathies.

Headhunter was invited into the admin team here, and ultimately, did not have the testes required to stay and participate meaningfully. He was yearning to bail for years, and took a flimsy excuse to do so at the time of his choosing. That is perfectly fine with me - more power to him.

Headhunter is a funny poster, and he is valued on the boards - but he is not someone who really deserves respect as a board administrator here or elsewhere. No serious administrator would react rapidly based on what someone posted in such brief fashion. There is more to the story here that needs to be weighed - and folks who post here should know that it all is being weighed.

The core admin team here has been dedicated to avoiding personal info abuses since before this board was started. It's really that simple - and nothing has changed. All of the honking to the contrary is irrelevant - but if honking floats your boat, then go apeshit with it.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote:The core admin team here has been dedicated to avoiding personal info abuses since before this board was started. It's really that simple - and nothing has changed.

Really?

ImageImage
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Felix wrote:
Van wrote:You've never made anybody 'melt',
I'm almost positive that everyone on this board has made me melt at one time or another

...guilty

btw..thanks for the passport Jim
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

eddie munster
Crack Whore

Post by eddie munster »

(insert witty signature here)
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Lillian Vernon wrote:The board was never actually down for me. If you haven't noticed, me and a few others were still posting all last night and today. I was busy from mid afternoon till evening, so if it was down for a time, I wouldn't have been here anyway.

And if you think I was the only one posting over at TTP, think again. In fact, the amount of posting I did over there was minimal. I had nothing to do with any of this, but my position on why the board should not have been restored is because I later learned that fucking tard KC Scott actually had the unmitigated gall to ban the owner of the board from his own board. An overnight timeout does not even approach the world of hurt I would have waged on a bunch of self-righteous pussies so full of themselves to allow such a loose cannon to pull a stunt like that.

You better love Otis, because he is a damn charitable soul.

So the actions of one person is factor on how the other 50-100 regular posters here should be treated as well?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Katy

Post by Katy »

SunCoastSooner wrote:So the actions of one person is factor on how the other 50-100 regular posters here should be treated as well?
Let me answer this:

When the domain owner, who still had master keys to this place, is ISP banned by KC Scott, I'd say YES.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:The board was never actually down for me. If you haven't noticed, me and a few others were still posting all last night and today. I was busy from mid afternoon till evening, so if it was down for a time, I wouldn't have been here anyway.

And if you think I was the only one posting over at TTP, think again. In fact, the amount of posting I did over there was minimal. I had nothing to do with any of this, but my position on why the board should not have been restored is because I later learned that fucking tard KC Scott actually had the unmitigated gall to ban the owner of the board from his own board. An overnight timeout does not even approach the world of hurt I would have waged on a bunch of self-righteous pussies so full of themselves to allow such a loose cannon to pull a stunt like that.

You better love Otis, because he is a damn charitable soul.

So the actions of one administrator is factor on how the other 50-100 regular posters here should be treated as well?
No.

It's what the other ones do about it (or don't) that matters.

ImageImage
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Diogenes wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:So the actions of one administrator is factor on how the other 50-100 regular posters here should be treated as well?
No.

It's what the other ones do about it (or don't) that matters.
That's not what I gathered from what I saw and was forced to read yesterday.

From what I have been able to gather the last 24 hours neither group on either side of this issue has been able to act rationally.

If Scott even made threats about other people's personal information, even in jest, he shouldn't be an admin with access to those things... especially after the issues we have all seen on this family of boards over a number of years. That shit just isn't a joke anymore. I'm not one of the the floaters... I have pretty well stuck to this board with rare posts elsewhere for a number of years now; I couldn't even remember my login at .net yesterday it had been so long and had to re-register. This sort of shit is exactly why we left the other places over five years ago. Scobode in its very short life span never had an issue with it and number of the people associated with the founding here assured me it would never be an issue here either.

I can't say that I appreciate the way Otis and Katy handled the issue either... Otis has the Master fucking keys to this joint and could have handled KC Scott any number of ways without fucking all of us, the vast majority of which didn't even have but maybe a minuscule clue what the fuck was going on. The last few days here have seemed more like a little Catholic Girls high school than a message board of adults with actual real lives.

I trust that The Deciders will handle this properly and hopefully inform us exactly what the fuck happened with all the facts and if not maybe this board has run it's course shortly after its fifth anniversary; it was a beautiful fucking run but like all good things...

I hope it's not the end but another issue with the same ole bullshit of admins you can't fully trust, childish bickering about the "serious business" of internetting, and basically people who can't act their age instead of their fucking shoe size, I have grown out of.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Katy

Post by Katy »

Kid Nashvillescal wrote:Yes, I'm sure he was going to hook up one of his business clients with a link to this board in order run a background check Lillian Vagwart.

Reeeeeal serious threat there. You really are one pathetically stupid twat.
I tell ya what, big guy. How about you spread your cunt flaps back on over to .net, jam some KY Jelly on your folds and fill .net in on your favorite soap opera or the happenings of this board.

I can tell they enjoyed watching you do your best Kid Nashville impersonation.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote: Yes, I'm sure he was going to hook up one of his business clients with a link to this board in order run a background check Lillian Vagwart.

Reeeeeal serious threat there. You really are one pathetically stupid twat.
Look dude. You did warn about this and you turned out to be right. I know I'm obtuse and all that and you're like way cool - hell I'm one of your fans - but use your fucking head on this.

I know he was joking, you know he was joking and do you want to know why we know that ?

Because we weren't the targets. The fact of the matter is whether you're on the street or on a message board YOUR WORDS once they leave your lips or your keyboard can be interpreted in any way a person wants. We do it all the time here when we debate. At that point, if they interpret as a real threat - they'll use whatever power they have to make you eat those words. This specific crew seems to have it out for KC Scott, set him up, he walked into a trap and now they hold "the keys" to the board.

In hindsight, KC Scott, should not have said what he said. A lot of shit and trouble starts out as "harmless" fun - in real life - AND on message boards.
Last edited by Tom In VA on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:half-witted dipshit
This coming from a guy who feared TVO posting in the CDS.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mace wrote:Can we write a letter to the network and get this soap opera cancelled?
I think you did that already dude. Katy apparently IS the network right now.
Katy

Post by Katy »

I'm parking this bitch. I've had enough.

The admin have .org, let them get that shit up. Anything with my name will not be associated with KC Scott and those of his ilk.

L8
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Katy wrote:I'm parking this bitch. I've had enough.

The admin have .org, let them get that shit up. Anything with my name will not be associated with KC Scott and those of his ilk.

L8
You are going to punish a bunch of other people because you dont like mvscal and scott?

Jesus fucking christ is it that hard not to post. Just hold the damn domain until it can transfer and try your best to avoid all the drama that you love.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

Well isn't all this quite special! :lol:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PUSFAN wrote:and nothing has changed. .
When it comes to you & KC Dipshit, nothing HAS changed. You ran your own board into the ground with this same kind of board-drama bullshit, and KC Shitbag did the same thing when he got ahold of the keys to Orc's old board. Won't be long before t1b joins KC Clones & Scobode on the shitpile
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:Well isn't all this quite special! :lol:
SG !!! How the hell are you man. Welcome back dude.

One thing I'll miss is the few times I got to listen to the radio. I actually heard your band (old band) and it was pretty fucking killer dude.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

i like how all the people still clinging to this board's existence as if their lives would be hell without it are still ignoring that fact that KC Scott banned the owner.

HE. BANNED. THE. OWNER.

Should I say it again?

HE. BANNED. THE. OWNER.

All the other bullshit in here is just that, bullshit.

Don't like Katy? Put her on ignore. Don't like LV? Put her on ignore.

Which part of this simplistic solution is confusing? I mean, for the love of fucking God, this isn't rocket surgery.

:popcorn:
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Tom In VA wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:Well isn't all this quite special! :lol:
SG !!! How the hell are you man. Welcome back dude.

One thing I'll miss is the few times I got to listen to the radio. I actually heard your band (old band) and it was pretty fucking killer dude.
:D Well, thanks, Tom. We did what we could!

I don't play much anymore, but sometimes I get the itch.

What's new with you?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

SG gets a fucking RACK!
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Mace wrote: Drama queens/attention whores cannot "avoid all of the drama", they seek it. Katy and LV are apparently two peas in a pod. As much as Katy has stumbled around and drug her feet on getting out of here, the door must have surely hit her in the ass....and now she wants to act like the spoiled little cunt that everyone believes her to be.
Put her on ignore.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Cuda wrote:
When it comes to you & KC Dipshit, nothing HAS changed. You ran your own board into the ground with this same kind of board-drama bullshit, and KC Shitbag did the same thing when he got ahold of the keys to Orc's old board. Won't be long before t1b joins KC Clones & Scobode on the shitpile
I dont remember any board-drama at Scobode. What are you talking about?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Samurai Gangbang wrote: Put her on ignore.
I think she is about to put the whole board on ignore :lol:
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Cuda wrote:SG gets a fucking RACK!
Since nobody will make the simple solution, it's pretty apparent that said people are fans of this drama. Why else would they just not put them on ignore?

And from that basis, we can only conclude that the people bitching and allowing themselves to get sucked in to all this, when they could avoid it via one click of the mouse, are just looney fucking tunes.

Drama queens.

:popcorn:

Please bring this board back to its former glory. If I have to endure Mikey obsessing over smilies at .net, I think I'll freak out.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Samurai Gangbang wrote: What's new with you?
Oh man, life's great dude. Better than I deserve that's for sure. Son turns two in a few weeks and that's been a blast. Wife apparently has TWINS "buns in the oven" right now due to come out around Sept. Schoolin', workin, and just living life man.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mr T wrote:
Cuda wrote:
It was the whole Friends of PUS vs Enemies of PUS thing. Friends of PUS got to troll and got access to other poster's personal information while Enemies of PUS got their trolls outed and got their personal information shared. Same as what the Cowducts were pulling toward the end of TOT, only slightly less blatant
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mr T wrote:
Cuda wrote:

Cuda doesn't have a fucking clue what he is talking about concerning Scobode. Scobode was shut down so that this place could thrive. It was clearly stated for a few days before the place was locked up that this would be the new "home".
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Mace wrote: I think I'll put you on ignore instead, dumbfuck.
Braaaaaaaaaaaavo! That was a wicked, effective blast. What's next, you'll tell Tiger Woods you're going to fuck his wife?

When I give a dried up cum stain about you ignoring me, I'll let you know.

You may now feel free to go fuck yourself. :D
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Tom In VA wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote: What's new with you?
Oh man, life's great dude. Better than I deserve that's for sure. Son turns two in a few weeks and that's been a blast. Wife apparently has TWINS "buns in the oven" right now due to come out around Sept. Schoolin', workin, and just living life man.
Wow! Congrats, Tom. That is great.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cuda wrote:It was the whole Friends of PUS vs Enemies of PUS thing. Friends of PUS got to troll and got access to other poster's personal information while Enemies of PUS got their trolls outed and got their personal information shared. Same as what the Cowducts were pulling toward the end of TOT, only slightly less blatant
That shit happened at RTT not at scobode... that was a big reason for the exodus from RTT not scobode; stick to subjects you have a fucking clue about.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Cuda doesn't have a fucking clue what he is talking about concerning Scobode. Scobode was shut down so that this place could thrive. It was clearly stated for a few days before the place was locked up that this would be the new "home".
Thats what I remember.

I didnt remember my personal info being posted or getting access to personal info.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Mace wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:
Mace wrote: I think I'll put you on ignore instead, dumbfuck.
Braaaaaaaaaaaavo! That was a wicked, effective blast. What's next, you'll tell Tiger Woods you're going to fuck his wife?

When I give a dried up cum stain about you ignoring me, I'll let you know.

You may now feel free to go fuck yourself. :D/quote]

I see you're too fucking stupid to figure out the whole quote thingy. Props to you, twatlips. Nice of you to make a drive by appearance to express an opinion. :roll:
:lol:

Quote smack while failing to quote properly