The Jimmy Rimjob Challenge

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Stanley Pickkkle

Re: The Jimmy Rimjob Challenge

Post by Stanley Pickkkle »

Greatest challenge internet history.

Vegas Odds have mvscal as a 1,000 to 1 Favorite.

Let the popcorn eating begin. :popcorn:
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Well, since you erased many of my posts here, the whole catalog is certainly not available, but I would say since nobody ever heard of Jimmy Rimjob until tonight and Lillian Vernon is an internet legend, :lv: it's not really a fair fight for Jimmy.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Excuse me, Mr. Impatient. I'm busy answering deranged PM's from AP at the moment.

Lillian is my regular nic here now anyway since I refuse to register as Red Rover. All my anonymous trolls have been banned or had all their posts erased since the Jimmy Rimjob types you are embracing and calling your own aren't allowed here. Please don't try to claim Jimmy Rimjob's posts would be acceptable here.

I think the fact that I have forced you to acknowledge and embrace Jimmy Rimjob publicly puts me over the finish line before it even begins. :D
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

...either that, or he doesn't really give a fuck about Johnny rimjob.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

It's JIMMY, not Johnny Rimjob. Make sure you get it right, since mvscal is so proud of his epic troll who made his name asking guys if they'd like to lick his asshole. :lol:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I gotta say, for someone who was just giving LV shit about bringing .net crap here, it seems pretty bizarre that mvscal is now doing an about face and inviting a .net battle to be brought here.

Here's a better idea: mvscal as mvscal, against LV...here. Just here. Besides LV, nobody gives a maize scented watery turd about the goings on at .net, and that includes LV vs Jimmy Rimjob.

Flush that garbage. LV is free to post here now, so let's quit the dancing. No more excuses. Have at it, right here, starting from scratch.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Stanley Pickkkle

Van wrote:
Here's a better idea: mvscal as mvscal, against LV...here. Just here. Besides LV, nobody gives a maize scented watery turd about the goings on at .net, and that includes LV vs Jimmy Rimjob.

Flush that garbage. LV is free to post here now, so let's quit the dancing. No more excuses. Have at it, right here, starting from scratch.

Why are you trying to ruin this completely entertaining challenge?

Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. :popcorn:
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

That's what was happening already, Jimmy Rimjob is just a part of that, and let's remember, It was not me who outed him as Jimmy Rimjob.

And if I am not as prompt with my responses as mvscal might require due to his mentally disordered impatience, AP is becoming more angry and deranged in his PM's, so keep in mind, I am in the heat of two separate battles here.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Pikkkle, I'd rather see a real show. I want to see mvscal vs LV, not 22 post/throw-away troll Jimmy Rimjob vs LV. Jimmy Rimbjob won't bring anything to the table, and I'm already thoroughly tired of LV's incessant spamming of this board with her .net related blatherings. Now her new kick is to drop Jimmy Rimbjob related posts all over this board.

At some point, it'd be nice to see her:

1-Never mention AP again.

2-Never mention RF again.

3-Never post another stupid photoshop of either of them again.

4-Quit referencing what goes on at .net between herself and <fill in the blank>

5-Take off that thong and bra and post some real shots.
Last edited by Van on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmy Rimjob

Post by Jimmy Rimjob »

What's going on in here?

Who wants to lick my dirtpipe and sniff my genitals?
Jimmy Rimjob

Post by Jimmy Rimjob »

mvscal wrote:
Jimmy Rimjob wrote:What's going on in here?

Is that all you've got, cunt? Great stuff.

~tick, tock~

I take it your answer is no.

I will just sit back and ride out your latest meltdown.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

mvscal wrote:
Jimmy Rimjob wrote:What's going on in here?

Is that all you've got, cunt? Great stuff.

~tick, tock~
Not me, ask the admins.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote: Here's a better idea: .
How about you sitting down and shutting the fuck up? That would be the "better idea" since this doesn't concern you.
You made it everyone's business by posting it, dumbshit.

Jimmy Rimjob

Post by Jimmy Rimjob »

:popcorn:

The details of my identity are inconsequential.

Jimmy Rimjob

Post by Jimmy Rimjob »

mvscal, anytime you're ready

Jimmy Rimjob

Post by Jimmy Rimjob »

This isn't a beatdown as much as it is your meltdown. It's your party and you can cry if you want to, toots.

Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

While you are busy going back and forth with your pride and joy of an alter ego, Jimmy Rimjob, I will be busy memorializing my conversation with AP tonight and posting it at TTP. I will link to it when I am finished.

Have fun with Jimmy Rimjob, I can see you two are getting along swimmingly. :D
Jimmy Rimjob

Post by Jimmy Rimjob »

You think I'm Katy? :lol:

Jimmy Rimjob

Post by Jimmy Rimjob »

You're providing plenty of funny by starting this piece of shit thread to clarify something a troll accused you of.

MVSCAL, from the top to a bottom.

This board will grieve for this once epic poster's fall into the depths of moronic self pant shitting.

Mvscal, RIP.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Rack whoever the fuck this is :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm about half way done with the AP saga, which will only add more hilarity to this already side-splitting thread. :D
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Sorry, as I stated earlier, I was busy memorializing another epic meltdown from AP just like the last time I posted those pics at .net... though a more abbreviated version, it's the exact same scenario that went down back then. I post pics. AP starts PM'ing me, trying to win favor because he met my brother. It doesn't go well for him, so he attacks me for posting pictures.

http://thetrollingprofessionalsii.netbo ... .php?t=302

Only the difference is, nobody knew he was a crossdresser yet the first time. Notice how he considers posting pics "a dream?" Creepy. :shock:

What he fails to understand, is he sent his out unsolicited, looking for attention. I posted them in response to an inquiry as to whether or not a picture was me.

I will accept your apology for accusing me of lying.

And I will apologize for not being capable of giving you my undivided attention in this matter.

Now back to Jimmy Rimjob. :D
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I read this thread and yawned...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yep. Good thing LV posts a few lol icons in her posts, that's our only indication that she's working on the funnay.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Exactly how many more times is LV going to attempt to validate her existence via mentions of AP and all the 'hilarious' things she has going on with him? Now she's even informing us that she'll be posting more AP crap on another board, as if that has any relevancy to this board.

LV, see if you can unlatch your maw from living vicariously through AP and mvscal nutsack long enough to carve out your own identity here. So far, all you've been is a really stupid and cloying ass. Take away those ass pics and you've brought nothing but embarrassment to yourself on this board. Throwing more AP logs on the fire doesn't help you, it merely makes you seem even more pathetic. Attempting to draw attention to yourself by dangling the carrot of more AP pics, that's just pitiable.

Oh, and mvscal...
I didn't bring it up, idiot. She did.
Bullshit. Check the author of this thread. It's you. You just gave her crap about bringing stupid .net garbage here, and now you're perpetuating it.

Don't like the reactions your stupid thread idea received? Too bad. Don't post such lame, hypocritical threads. Once you post something here, it's fair game. Tell me you knew.

mvscal, what the fuck happened to you, anyway? You've been vaging it up something fierce lately. Watching your act on these boards these past couple months, it's been like watching General Patton crying over his spilt tapioca at Fresh Choice.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

R-Jack wrote:
Van wrote:Exactly how many more times is LV going to attempt to validate her existence via mentions of AP and all the 'hilarious' things she has going on with him?
About as many times Katy can profess friendship to her and claim to not be down with information whoring?

Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

When was the last time I even mentioned AP?

Like I can help it if the psycho starts PM'ing me out of nowhere?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Lillian Vernon wrote:When was the last time I even mentioned AP?
About 10½ hours ago in this thread, you fucking moron.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jesus GOD, imbecile. You've mentioned him 55 times in this thread - and you're probably LYING, at that. We all know that AP would be in here flailing if that were the case. As things stand, he's kicking your ass - and he's not even posting in this thread.

Forget about calling out mvscal - let's see if you can handle AP's furious PM assault to begin with.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Katy wrote:But alas, I'm pretty much pulling up stakes for Mag7. Call me run, I don't give a fuck.

I'm not comfortable with infowhores, never have been, never will be.

Trolls aren't really the problem here, it's those who are drunk with power and their newfound internet relevance.

Pull my keys to my forums please. I have no desire to continue posting here whatsoever.

Adios, fuckheads. Enjoy life here and best wishes to all.

As for the domain, Otis is transferring it over to PSUFAN as PSUFAN is a decent dude.

Katy has left the building...

Who does she plan on fucking at mag7?

BTW, what the fuck is Mag7?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Mr T wrote:
BTW, what the fuck is Mag7?

According to google, mag7 is the following:

Color me confused but I didn't think Katy was the carpet-munching type.
Stanley Pickkkle

Van,

If you're not interested in this challenge just stay the fukkk out of the thread.

Let the challenge continue....my popcorns getting cold. :popcorn:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Rather than let the .net crap die and rather than continue to rip her about it for bringing it here - which is what you were doing in the other thread - you did a complete 180. You created a whole new thread of .net tardliness, just to keep it going.
You could've just ripped her a new one, without resorting to this crap. Instead, you became a hypocrite, and now you're pandering to the very thing you criticized her for in the other thread.

Yeah, let's have LV trot out her horrible takes from .net, and let's compare them to your throw-away troll takes from .net. That idea doesn't bring .net tardliness here, not at all.

Jesus, mvscal, you've become a fucking idiot.

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:Van,

If you're not interested in this challenge just stay the fukkk out of the thread.

Let the challenge continue....my popcorns getting cold. :popcorn:

I hate to break the news, douche, but not even your moronic anti-American hero gives a shit what you have to say.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

PSUFAN wrote:
Jesus GOD, imbecile. You've mentioned him 55 times in this thread - and you're probably LYING, at that. We all know that AP would be in here flailing if that were the case. As things stand, he's kicking your ass - and he's not even posting in this thread.

Forget about calling out mvscal - let's see if you can handle AP's furious PM assault to begin with.
I guess you didn't click on the post I linked to with the PM's, idiot.

When was the last time I mentioned AP BEFORE he started PM'ing me last night was my point, retard.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Seems we had a dust-up a little bit back because AP is ALL you talked about...with 14 unfunny trolls.

You'll forever be the poster in my mind that found a way to banish the funnay from the AP panties scenario. I still am powerful amazed by that accomplishment.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Just wait till you see the red teddy pic. :lol:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:Seems we had a dust-up a little bit back because AP is ALL you talked about...with 14 unfunny trolls.

You'll forever be the poster in my mind that found a way to banish the funnay from the AP panties scenario. I still am powerful amazed by that accomplishment.
So was that some kind of smooth hand-off from Otis that took place here about an hour ago? Shit was parked at godaddy.com for a time? Bizarre.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

PSUFAN wrote:Seems we had a dust-up a little bit back because AP is ALL you talked about...with 14 unfunny trolls.

sorry, well, no, I'm not sorry, but, that well will NEVER run dry.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Goober McTuber wrote:

So was that some kind of smooth hand-off from Otis that took place here about an hour ago? Shit was parked at godaddy.com for a time? Bizarre.
Well, maybe you losers should have considered getting rid of that fat hoosier KC Scott and all would be well.