Rate each conference's fans from this board.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Re: Rate each conference's fans from this board.

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Fuck I never make lists either...

FUCK you Van...

FUCK the fact that we all show up win or lose (well expect TRIX)...this board has very good cats who know their shit...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mr T wrote:
Van wrote:
ACC: F

They simply have next to no presence here. There's Mr. T, who's perfect
I quit reading after that.
:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Fuck I never make lists either...

FUCK you Van...

FUCK the fact that we all show up win or lose (well expect TRIX)...this board has very good cats who know their shit...
Buckeye, ah, but see, you were at least somewhat mentioned, with this...
Because of him, or any of the other Buckeyes here, it's hard to take delight in OSU's recent troubles. They all seem solid as hell, very knowledgeable and quite decent.
Carson, you've only got three hundred posts in five years, and of those, how many were in BTPCF? It's not like you need to post thousands of times per month, no, but you do need to post at least a little, in order to have any sort of presence here.

Besides, 'Spray is the far more vocal Auburn fan here, and even he rarely posts about Auburn. He mostly just fucks with people in general, and he posts about the SEC, specifically. His actual number of Auburn posts is pretty miniscule. If SoCalTrjn isn't giving him shit about Auburn, he rarely if ever posts about them.

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Van wrote:
buckeye_in_sc wrote:Fuck I never make lists either...

FUCK you Van...

Buckeye, ah, but see, you were at least somewhat mentioned, with this...
Because of him, or any of the other Buckeyes here, it's hard to take delight in OSU's recent troubles. They all seem solid as hell, very knowledgeable and quite decent.
Carson, you've only got three hundred posts in five years, and of those, how many were in BTPCF? It's not like you need to post thousands of times per month, no, but you do need to post at least a little, in order to have any sort of presence here.

Besides, 'Spray is the far more vocal Auburn fan here, and even he rarely posts about Auburn. He mostly just fucks with people in general, and he posts about the SEC, specifically. His actual number of Auburn posts is pretty miniscule. If SoCalTrjn isn't giving him shit about Auburn, he rarely if ever posts about them.
Carson is a good dude. Cool to talk to and have a beer with. But yeah I do sort of agree where Van is coming from... it's hard enough to remember the posters who aren't noobs with only 3,000 posts much less those only around 300.

How's the trivia coming Carson? I'll tell Kola you said hey, supposed to go out this weekend if Lou doesn't work her like a dog... she was going to come to the Condo we had on New Year's Eve at Emerald Grand but they were shorthanded and Lou asked her to pull what amounted to virtually an all nighter. Come up and say hey on Sunday if ya want, we'll be in our normal roost for the games. Probably going to go there for the title game as well.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

SCS, I have no reason to believe Carson isn't a good dude. I certainly don't mean to imply otherwise, merely by stating that his miniscule number of posts here lends him very little presence. I've spoken with him in Chat, and yeah, he seems fine.

Really, in real life, who doesn't seem like they'd be 'good people' here? 'Spray gives more people crap than just about anybody, and don't you just know that he'd be a very good dude in real life? Jon is totally obnoxious here, sure, yet he's probably a decent enough goofball away from here.

Dins and Mgo, they're the two about whom I'm not too sure. I'm not entirely convinced that they could ever turn off their Insult Function, especially with any amount of alcohol coursing through their clotted veins.

mvscal in real life, now there's The Great Enigma. He could just as easily be Mr. Rodgers, or Pol Pot.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Just wanted to give SCS his well-deserved RACK.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yeah, but I still talked about USC a lot this year, and OU Fan in here still talked a lot about OU.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:Dins and Mgo, they're the two about whom I'm not too sure. I'm not entirely convinced that they could ever turn off their Insult Function, especially with any amount of alcohol coursing through their clotted veins.

Maybe Dins and MGO are two shining examples of people who couldn't give two shits what you think of them?

Just tossing theories about, s'all.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Van - Spreadsheet much? It's creepy fukks like you, describing detailed posting trends, that cause me to READ MORE AND POST LESS, a philosophy that is preached here on a daily basis.

SCS - Thanks for the props and right back atcha. If you noticed, the "bar crowd" usually comes in the trivia Top 5 nationally on Sundays. 8)
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Van wrote:Dins and Mgo, they're the two about whom I'm not too sure. I'm not entirely convinced that they could ever turn off their Insult Function, especially with any amount of alcohol coursing through their clotted veins.

Maybe Dins and MGO are two shining examples of people who couldn't give two shits what you think of them?

Just tossing theories about, s'all.
Rack that....and I think there would be a long list of posters who would echo that sentiment.
I would hope that list is all-inclusive, but probably not.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Mgo actually (or he so claims) told his G/F to "eat a lead sando."

True story.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Carson, where do you see any spreadsheeting? Your post total and date you joined are listed right there below your nic, you dumbshit. It doesn't take much to "detail that posting trend," just like it doesn't take much to describe the things other people post here.

Spreadsheeting refers to cataloguing people's personal life details, which I haven't done, not in the least.

You know, if this is an example of the type of brilliance you can be expected to bring to the table here, yeah, it probably would be a good idea for you to continue reading more and posting less.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yeah, that's a PSU line that I've used on my ex g/f as well as my father.
Carson, where do you see any spreadsheeting? Your post total and date you joined are listed right there below your nic, you dumbshit.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Carson wrote:Van - Spreadsheet much? It's creepy fukks like you, describing detailed posting trends, that cause me to READ MORE AND POST LESS, a philosophy that is preached here on a daily basis.

SCS - Thanks for the props and right back atcha. If you noticed, the "bar crowd" usually comes in the trivia Top 5 nationally on Sundays. 8)
I'm too busy screaming at the Cowboys or the fake Roy Williams to catch a G-d damned ball on Sundays to notice the trivia scores to be honest... I know that the bar we leave Angler's from to go watch the Sunday Night and MNF games at is almost always in the top 10 of QB1 though. :D
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Hey guys, enough of the crap. Let's just leave all the Spreadsheeting to 88 and be done with it. :D
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Mr. T, who's perfectly decent enough
Mr. T's downright rackable, actually.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Jsc810 wrote:Even though we only got a C+, we still claimed the title, just because we're in with the Tuscaloosa Free Press.
FTFY. We still do that shit around here, right?

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Back on topic - I think Degenerate is the most underrated poster here. He seems to keep up on all the conferences.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That's true, but the best thing about Degenerate is his visceral loathing for just about everything. Degenerate is like mvscal, minus the Tourettes.