Sugar Bowl

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Sugar Bowl

Post by War Wagon »

If this was a prize fight, they'd stop it.

If this were a girls softball game, the mercy rule would be in effect.

Since it's a CFB Bowl game, I guess they have to finish it but I wish they wouldn't. Just tell everyone to go home at halftime, turn out the lights the party's over.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Re: Sugar Bowl

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

wondering if I should bet 2nd half line of UF -7
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

War Wagon wrote:If this was a prize fight, they'd stop it.

If this were a girls softball game, the mercy rule would be in effect.
What if it were one of SoCalTrjn's kids' games?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

But they only have a limited amount of time left to continue sucking Tebow's cock on national television. Keep the cameras rolling so we can see a teary eyed Tebow embrace his teary eyed coach at the end and sing some jesus music as the credits roll.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Gives me time to catch up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 4. What a pathetic showing by Cincy.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wondering if Fox can hear TV sets turning the channel all across America? There's a great episode of "How it's Made" right now on the science channel.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

PrimeX wrote:Gives me time to catch up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 4. What a pathetic showing by Cincy.
I'm actually watching Meet Dave now, congrats to Cinci on boring me to the point of watching an Eddie Murphy flick.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

This game actually does have some redeeming value. Two of the chumps who were leading the office pool picked Cincy. Sooner or later, those upset picks bite you.

Not that I have anything to brag about. I picked Tennesee.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

PrimeX wrote:Gives me time to catch up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 4.
Nice.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

SO glad that Time Warner Cable and Fox settled their little "dispute" so that we could be subjected to THIS abortion of a football game.... :doh:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

TenTallBen wrote:
PrimeX wrote:Gives me time to catch up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 4.
Nice.
I couldn't get past the first episode. I'll have to give it another try.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

PSUFAN wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:
Nice.
Trust me, after two or three episodes you will be hooked! I know it's been on forever, but I found a Scene site from an invite and the whole season was free leach so I gave it a shot. It comes on FX after my bedtime so I never really payed attention to it.

One of the funniest comedies in the history of TV. Seriously. I've watched two seasons in two days and it only keeps getting more hilarious once you get to know the guys/girl.

Raunchy, racist, etc. It's like T1B on TV. For realz.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Up 44-17, Urb still has Jesus Christ Jr. in there tossing the rock all over the place. :meds:

If I'm a Bearcat D-lineman I'm taking a late shot at that cocksucker....fuck Florida for running up the score.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

PSUFAN wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:
Nice.
Do it. They didn't catch their stride till the second season. Funny ass shit. Too many quotes to know where to start... It's the Seinfeld for our generation...
http://itsalwayssunny.tumblr.com/
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

So's his throwing motion. :-)
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev