el capitán

glass dick?

Post by M Club »

maybe i missed it, but this shit is cray cray:

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Re: glass dick?

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

cray cray indeed. WTF was that? Some sort of bizarre personal protest or something?
"Keys, woman!"
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YJLL58UXY4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YJLL58UXY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bunch of bullshit happen that game. I dont think anyone tried to touch him. We were fucking tackling ourselves out there and reid dived at no one.

Need a complete overhaul with the coaches. I wouldnt mind them getting rid of jimbo as well
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The Noles didn't entirely mail it in...that one cat that ran down Demps on his long run was quite an impressive effort. I never saw that highlight of that lineman standing still though...that's fucking crazy.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Can't we just rebuild and come back like a normal team? Shit no, throw in some dumb shit like that. I mean I appreciate almost everything Trickett has brought to the program, but that is fucking ridiculous. Everytime that happens I look around waiting for other people to say, "what are those guys doing?" Uhhh....taking a shit?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I wonder if the lineman was pissed at Manuel for something.
Dreams......Temporary Madness