UF v FSU...Calling my shot

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

UF v FSU...Calling my shot

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Florida will beat the holy horse shit out of FSU by about 35, and Anne Bowden will say that Bobby IS FSU football.

Btw, my mother's facebook page picture is a pic of her and Tim Tebow when they met last week..............

He has better moves in the pocket.

That's the only reason.

Seriously.

She still loves me better.

:doh:

I plan on getting a pic of me peeing on Bobby Bowden. Top THAT mom.

:D
Last edited by Roger_the_Shrubber on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
What were we just talking about?
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Re: UF v FSU...Calling my shot

Post by H4ever »

Screw that.... I got FSU in my pick'em. They better represent or I'm going to force-feed Bobby slobber-piss Bowden about 8 lbs. of metamucil and laugh and chastise him while he shits himself early Sunday morn! Joe P said he'll be there for the festivities as well.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Speaking of shitting themselves....watch Fisher on the sideline, when Bowden changes Jimbo Fisher's great offensive play, to a dive off of right guard. On 3rd and 9.

How Fisher hasn't just walked over and punched that old geezer in the face, is a mystery.

Bobby was.......WAS a great coach. Now.....just an 80 year old fart that says "dadgummit" and "we need to execute" and wears Depends on the sideline. Pity to see.

My Father-in-law is 82, and could call a better game. And doesn't even watch football.

As Bob Hope said.......Thanks for the memories.
What were we just talking about?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack rts - get that pic, man...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Rack MoS (mom of shrub)...kickin it facebook style!!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

I am looking forward to hopefully seeing Tebow blow out his knee, seperate his shoulder Bradford/Ponder style, anything to make this his last game. Fuck Florida. If that doesn't happen, I can still take solace in the fact that he will never amount to shit in the NFL.

Seeing someone play dirty and injure that thug bastard Spikes is also high on my wish list.

Enjoy the game.