Ummm, ND...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Ummm, ND...

Post by Killian »

I don't see a link, drop out.

Why did an 18 year old kid deserve to die?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:I don't see a link, drop out.

that's funny... either do I, klanboy.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Here's your link... klanboy.

the University of California has carefully analyzed Klan membership documents of Indiana and discovered that 250,000 white men in Indiana (about 30% of the native-born Caucasian men in Indiana) joined the Klan
Killian's family tree

the truth
Killian

Post by Killian »

Either? Nope. You've already said you had an explanation for your comment about the football recruit who was shot and killed and why he deserved it, but it was deleted. What, did you forget? Could be, drop out.

Me? Never said it. Bruden of proof is on you. Or I could keep using you as a punching bag in this thread. So link it, or shut the fuck up. And explain what you've already admitted to.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote: Nope.

You must have missed the previous post.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Yeah, you've got nothing. Like Best against good teams or the ground. You're still a racist red neck drop out.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:Yeah, you've got nothing. Like Best against good teams or the ground. You're still a racist red neck drop out.
It's around 1:00 am on the least coast.... and you're still posting.

... is 7/11 closed on monday in indiana ?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Don't live in Indiana, racist. And when you have a real job, you can take things called "days off". Or go into work at 9am. Both of which you don't get wearing chain mail.

Nice try, drop out. Keep changing the subject, racist.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:Don't live in Indiana, racist. And when you have a real job, you can take things called "days off"..

You really can't stop lying.... can you ?

You went to work on Sat. and Sun. (per your words)

The only ones that can do that are men that own their own business and take days off when they want.

Are you saying you run your own business ???

Didn't think so....

Now go get me a Slurpee.... boy.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Nope, I said today, which would mean Sunday. Figured you'd fuck that up, drop out. You can't even read.

People getting ready for audit season go in some days on the weekend. You wouldn't get that when you're wishing your king good morrow. Good night, racist.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Too many things going on in the real world to melt right now, I'll go along with what Killian and Lax said. It's definitely time for Charlie to go, the Navy game was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Still not convinced that Gruden would be the answer, though. I actually prefer Kelly.
Laxplayer wrote:OK, I'll follow Killian.....
Dear Charlie...this whole thing started with you coming in brash, arrogant, talking about how you're going to give ND an schematic advantage, how you were going to do this and that. We as fans bought into it because we thought it was good. ND needed a coach with a chip on his shoulder and we thought you were the right guy with the right chip. We blamed Ty for all his recruiting and coaching underachievenents. We had hope in 2005 when you barely lost to $C. We had hope with you beat Michigan in the big house when they were ranked in the top 5, however it seems that was all done with smoke and mirrors.
The sad reality is that some guys are not made out to be head coaches. You were a great coordinator with the Pats, however the reality here is that you're in over your head. Some guys are not cut out to be head coaches. I eagerly watched that 60 minutes piece and saw your arrogance and how you treated some of your coaches. I've actually spoken to one D-1 coach who echoes the same sentiments. He fights you for recruits and it seems that you're not on the up and up like you want people to think.
Your defense is down right pathetic. There is no reason you should give up 300+ yards to a team that you know is going to run the fucking ball 50 times a game. There is no reason you shouldn't man handle a team that has half the talent you have at EVERY position. You have done a tremendous job of recruiting and ND fan thanks you for that, however it seems that your coaching leaves a bit to be desired. These kids don't get better. Sam Young was the Fla player of the year and he should be dominating people but he's not. Claussen is having a good year but he's not winning the games he's supposed to win.
Some of your coaching hires are questionable. Tenutta was supposed to be this defensive guru but he seems to be more of a punchline to several jokes than a good DC.
I look at SC with envy. PC came in and went 6-6 his first year, but 11-2 in his second with an orange bowl victory. What have you done? What big games have you lead the Irish to? What top teams have you led the Irish to victory over. PC took over a program in shambles and turned it around...probably before he really started cheating, but he did it. What have you done? What is your signature on this program? Good recruiting classes? Well that's fine and dandy but ND fans want wins. We want wins over SC, Michigan, we want bowl wins and not Gator Bowl wins or aloha bowl wins. We want to see the Irish on New Years Day playing in a big bowl.
Your signature games have been losses, to SC and Navy. No other coach has lost to Navy twice....(at least I don't think so). Your time has come, your time is over. You are leaving the program with a lot of talent. All that ND needs to do is hire the right person to take this team to the next level. That person is not you. I don't know who it is, but hopefully ND can find some football people to get that guy.
I took my son to the BC game and he had a blast. We got into the locker room and touched the sign. He loves ND because I'm brainwashing him. I don't want him to live a life of misery watching a team underachieve. Please do the university a favor and resign at the end of the season. Maybe you can stay on as a consultant, but not as the head coach. We as fans know ND holds a special place in your heart and we appreciate all you've done and what you stand for, but as a football coach we're not sure. Thank you for your time, but it's time to hand over the keys to someone more qualified.
Hire a proven college coach who we know can win. I'll continue to root for the University because I'm a fan. I'll attend a game at ND every few years. I'll drive up to Stanford to watch but for Christ's sake find a coach to take this team to the next level.
Well put . . . although, not to nitpick, but Weis isn't the only ND coach to lose twice to Navy. Layden, Brennan and Kuharich all pulled off that feat as well, although Navy was more of a powerhouse in those days than they are now. But to put it in perspective, Faust, Davie and Willingham were a combined 13-0 vs. Navy.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Killian

Post by Killian »

.m2 wrote:Here's your link... klanboy.

the University of California has carefully analyzed Klan membership documents of Indiana and discovered that 250,000 white men in Indiana (about 30% of the native-born Caucasian men in Indiana) joined the Klan
Killian's family tree

the truth

Great call as always, douche. You want to call me white trash, fine. I guess it takes a real man to throw out baseless accusations against someone and call them a racist, and have no proof what so ever to back it up. Keep changing the subject, cock sucker, and I'll keep using your asshole as my plunger holder.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Killian wrote:ND lost to Navy, but they could still go to the Gator Bowl.
That may be a tough road right now. If ND were to finish 7-5 (a real possibility with road games against Pitt and Stanford), then I believe the Gator may have to take a Big East team who wins 10 games (Cincy and Pitt are the 2 best candidates for that with USF, Rutgers and WVU having a small chance to win out to get to 10 wins). I haven't seen anything that confirms, nor denies this, but I know it has been used in the past.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Killian

Post by Killian »

.m2 wrote:
Killian wrote:We already knew he only had a concussion and was just a pussy who couldn't take a hit.
No you didn't. You had the word I had given from a coach.... who was no where near the emergency room, where he was finally released this afternoon after numerous ct scans.

He was a pussy that can't take a hit ???

Hmmmm.... what if we drop your sorry midwestern ass off a 10 foot roof at 20 mph and have you land on your head and neck onto basically concrete ?

You're really a pathetic human being.

Quintessential "white trash".

Killian wrote:So explain it now. An 18 year old deserves to get shot and killed why, again?

Post the thread in question... and I'll be more than happy to show where you deleted my answer when you were the mod that night.
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =5&t=24662

Go ahead and show me where I deleted anything. This is the link where you did state that the kid had it coming to him. And I was wrong, he was 17, not 18.

And go ahead and respond to this with your answer, or I will follow you to every board here and post this. Get it out of the way now.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I don't understand the love for Jon Gruden here. Why does ND fan want to go after another NFL coach? Seems to me you've seen this movie, and it doesn't end well. Go after a hot mid major coach, someone who's fresh to the rigors of recruiting and all the nuances of running a college program. That's what this program needs right now, a successful college coach with some familiarity, not another big risk-taking experiment.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

mgo...that's the double edged sword. A mid major coach is just that, a mid major coach. Can that person handle the pressure of a place like ND? Can they handle the 24-7 all out recruiting? How do they woo the top notch talent? They're not a big name guy that kids recognize. Granted the NFL way is not a guarantee either. I think what ND needs is a proven top notch guy who has had success at a MAJOR school. The problem is that most of those guys are entrenched in huge contracts and having success. So, it's a quandry.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jon Gruden isn't just another NFL coach. He's a proven winner as a head coach. He's not just an OC for Bill Belichik. He's also got fire, and people like him. I don't know if he'd be willing to get out there and really become a hardcore recruiter, but if he we were, he'd be hell on wheels as a recruiter.

Jon Gruden, sitting on your couch, extolling the virtues of ND, and your kid coming to play for him? That dude could motivate Rumplewife to hit the Stairmaster.

He'd be magic with college kids.

Chip Kelly seems like a good coach, but he also seems like DickRod and Bobby Petrino. Winning in the Big East doesn't necessarily translate to winning out of the Big East. I'm not saying being an NFL head coach necessarily translates to winning in college either, but damn, Gruden seems like the exception. Unlike so many robotic NFL head coaches, who does Gruden most remind you of?

I'll tell you who he most reminds me of: Pete fucking Carroll.

ND needs that kind of guy. From Rockne to Parseghian to Lou Holtz, ND has fiery, charismatic leaders, not just analytical slobs touting schematic advantages.

Oh, and this, from 'Spray...
the pussy is prettier
...killed me. :lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Killian

Post by Killian »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I don't understand the love for Jon Gruden here. Why does ND fan want to go after another NFL coach? Seems to me you've seen this movie, and it doesn't end well. Go after a hot mid major coach, someone who's fresh to the rigors of recruiting and all the nuances of running a college program.
I can totally understand why people would think this. But if you look at ND's last 3 hires (excluding the O'Leary fiasco), this is who Notre Dame hired:

Hot young assistant coach - FAIL
Hot young middle of the pack BCS coach - FAIL
Hot young NFL OC - FAIL

So ND has gone down most every route. The thing with Gruden is that he has coached at the top of his profession and won. For everyone who says that he won with Dungy's players, they neglect to say that Gruden built the Oakland team he beat in the Super Bowl. Gruden had a very small window to win the Super Bowl in Tampa (before salary cap hell hit) and he did it.

The affinity ND fans have with Gruden is that his father was a running back coach under Dan Devine and Jon grew up in South Bend and loves the university. He has made it very clear that he wants to be considerd for this job. ND had him hired in 2001 before Monk Malloy stepped in and fucked it up. He is young, carismatic and a good football mind. There is no doubt in my mind that he would recruit as well or better than Weis has at ND. He has spent the last year learning the college game on his own, going as far as to rent an office and fly in college coaches to pick their brains on everything from the different offenses in college (spread, read option, pistol, etc.) to the structure of the job (dealing with 20 hours of practice, etc.)

Weis isn't failing at ND because he is from the NFL, he is failing because he has never been a head coach and his teams play with little to no emotion. There is one team on the schedule with more raw talent than ND, yet he is 6-3 with 4 very close wins over opponets he should have put away. Gruden has been a head coach, and he has the personality that I think will translate well to the college game.

Either hire, Kelly or Gruden, will only be as good as the assistants he brings with him. If Gruden surrounds himself with coaches who know the college game, including a proven college play caller, I think he will do extremely well.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Van wrote:Jon Gruden isn't just another NFL coach. He's a proven winner as a head coach. He's not just an OC for Bill Belichik. He's also got fire, and people like him. I don't know if he'd be willing to get out there and really become a hardcore recruiter, but if he we were, he'd be hell on wheels as a recruiter.

Jon Gruden, sitting on your couch, extolling the virtues of ND, and your kid coming to play for him? That dude could motivate Rumplewife to hit the Stairmaster.

He'd be magic with college kids.

Chip Kelly seems like a good coach, but he also seems like DickRod and Bobby Petrino. Winning in the Big East doesn't necessarily translate to winning out of the Big East. I'm not saying being an NFL head coach necessarily translates to winning in college either, but damn, Gruden seems like the exception. Unlike so many robotic NFL head coaches, who does Gruden most remind you of?

ND needs that kind of guy. From Rockne to Parseghian to Lou Holtz, ND has fiery, charismatic leaders, not just analytical slobs touting schematic advantages.
That pretty much nails it for me. I'm assuming you meant Brian Kelly, but I agree with everything you said. I wanted to say something like this:
Unlike so many robotic NFL head coaches, who does Gruden most remind you of?

But I figured it would be misconstrued and I would be laughed down. But yeah, that's a huge selling point to me. So much of college football is just getting the talent on campus. Hell, Weis proved that. But that is the comparison most ND fans think of when they mention Gruden.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Laxplayer wrote:mgo...that's the double edged sword. A mid major coach is just that, a mid major coach.
So? Urban Meyer anyone? How many successful "BCS" coaches were mid major coaches at one point? Quite a few. It's like any other profession, you work your way up the ladder. That's how it should be done.
Jon Gruden isn't just another NFL coach. He's a proven winner as a head coach. He's not just an OC for Bill Belichik. He's also got fire, and people like him. I don't know if he'd be willing to get out there and really become a hardcore recruiter, but if he we were, he'd be hell on wheels as a recruiter.
None of that means a whole lot of anything. None of that necessarily means he'll fail, but none of that necessarily means he'll succeed either.

He's got zero experience as a college head coach, which is the bottom line here. CFB is a whole 'nother animal, and the entire process, everything involved, he'd be completely new to it. I'd rather go with a guy who's been there, recently, not a guy who's got to groom himself to the process over time.
Killian

Post by Killian »

It then goes back to the assistants. If Gruden were to surround himself with experienced college coaches, I think he would be fine.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Ok, so who on this staff do you keep, or who do you bring in? I say Bullough...... :D
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Laxplayer wrote:mgo...that's the double edged sword. A mid major coach is just that, a mid major coach.
So? Urban Meyer anyone? How many successful "BCS" coaches were mid major coaches at one point? Quite a few. It's like any other profession, you work your way up the ladder. That's how it should be done.
Bo. Lloyd. Tressel. Cooper. Some Big Ten homerism.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Pete Carroll had no recent head coaching experience at the college level either, when USC hired him.

There aren't ten programs in the country who wouldn't take him right now, and ND certainly isn't one of those ten.

ND needs a program builder, and that starts with passion and charisma. Jon Gruden is about as sure of a thing in that regard as you're going to find, plus he has real ND ties. The learning curve aspect of the job is not that daunting. As an NFL head coach and a legendary workaholic he routinely put in many more hours than he'll need to do as a college coach. He'll sort out the nuts and bolts of the job, fairly quickly.

Besides, nobody coming into the ND job has applicable experience. It's Notre Dame. That's a different job, with different circumstances and expectations. It's a special place, and a weird place. Brian Kelly (thanks, Killian) may have a slight initial edge over Gruden in acclimatizing to the routine of the job, but Gruden's upside is ridiculous. If he wants to put in the work, he will draw recruits like a maniac. Charging into Notre Stadium, or even Michigan Stadium, imagine ND firing onto the field with Charlie Weis, vs Jon Gruden?

Gruden isn't lacking in Xs and Os, obviously, but at a place like ND it's about passion and leadership. That guy will get ND fired up. He'll get the alumni excited, and he'll draw recruits, then he'll win big games.

He's also not very old, and he's already won a Super Bowl. He's already climbed the mountain, so if ND is where he wants to be then he could be there for a long time.

If the object is to build ND's program back to elite status, they need to start by having a coach who can go toe-to-toe with Carroll, Meyer, Saban, Stoops, etc, in terms of reputation, name recognition and love from the media. Brian Kelly isn't that guy. Jon Gruden is. Jon Gruden lights a fire under ND, in a way no mid-major coach ever could.
Last edited by Van on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Damn Van....with that post I'd think you were an ND fan......
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

The elite programs are all special, hence, they're elite. What Van is describing applies across the board to all elite programs. He's no more a possible Domer fan than he is a possible Texas fan. He's a Gruden fan. And Gruden brings what Van sees as positive traits to any program that would have him.

Excellent points, Van.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

passion and charisma?

light a fire?

There't a lot more to it than your cliches and fluff filled media talking points. Pete Carroll is a diamond in the rough, and experience trumps everything.

Different philosophies, I suppose, and there is no right or wrong one. I just see it differently from you.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Lax, I am. I've always admired ND.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not real big on change, especially where it concerns today's modern athlete. I don't like thug behavior and the selfish, "Look at meeee!" attitude of so many modern athletes...and yes, that includes USC's own. Whenever I see a USC player draw an unsportsmanlike behavior/excessive celebration penalty, it sickens me. Seeing some tatted up asshole stomping around and flexing and drawing attention to himself following a sack or whatever, jesus, if I were a coach...

ND represents something different to me. From their school to their football program, they represent a quality of character which I find lacking in most modern sporting endeavors. Do they always live up to it? Of course not. At least they aspire to it, and they pay it more than mere lip service.

Put it this way: Who would I rather see at the top of the mountain, Brandon Spikes, or Golden Tate?

I root for ND, because ND represents what's best about college football to me.

Of course, I only root for them...to a point. :mrgreen:

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

JMak wrote:The elite programs are all special, hence, they're elite. What Van is describing applies across the board to all elite programs. He's no more a possible Domer fan than he is a possible Texas fan. He's a Gruden fan. And Gruden brings what Van sees as positive traits to any program that would have him.

Excellent points, Van.
Very true, but I also think Gruden is a particularly good fit for ND. To me, he's a better fit for ND than other coaches would be, and ND's a better fit for him than a place like Texas or OU.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:passion and charisma?

light a fire?

There't a lot more to it than your cliches and fluff filled media talking points. Pete Carroll is a diamond in the rough, and experience trumps everything.

Different philosophies, I suppose, and there is no right or wrong one. I just see it differently from you.
Jon Gruden has more experience than practically any candidate you could ever name. He's lived life at the very top of the head coaching profession, and he's done so for a long time now. He's clearly not just cliches and fluff.

Whatever the 'it' is you're referring to, in saying there's a lot more to it than cliches and fluff, Gruden clearly has done 'it'. If he hasn't, then who has?

Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

I think Gruden understands ND, and for a lot of people that's a huge thing. Knowing what's expected and understanding the inner workings of the university are two radically different things.
I remember reading the book Civil War by John Feinstein about the Army Navy game and I can't remember which coach it was who said it but thought it was just another game, however once he got involved in the program and saw the passion etc....He then went on to say that he underestimated everything about that game.

Yes ND is a special place and for a lot of people held in higher regard. Call it arrogance but it's the truth. I think Gruden would do a tremendous job. He's smart enough to surround himself with good people who also understand what needs to be done. Weis came in with that brash, arrogant attitude and it's bitten him in the ass several times. This time it may cost him his job.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Van wrote:Jon Gruden has more experience than practically any candidate you could ever name.
No, he doesn't. What part of zero college head coaching experience can't you understand?

Hell, not only has never been a head coach, he hasn't even been involved in the college game for almost 20 years.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That is more than outweighed by the experience he does have, and the uniqueness of the ND head coaching gig. Being a head coach at Bowling Green does not prepare a guy to be head coach at ND.

Gruden has applicable experience where it matters most: winning and leading as a head coach, at the highest level of the game. The media crush of the ND gig is not going to beat him down, nor will the requirements of the job.

Other than having to recruit, which I've already acknowledged, I'm not sure which part of being a college coach you think will be so daunting for a guy like Gruden. Which aspect of a college head coach's learning curve do you see as being so potentially troublesome for him?

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I kinda like the idea of ND going to get a head coach from a smaller school.

I've never been a fan of hiring a successful coach from the pro ranks. It's an entirely different animal.

Go get Brian Kelly. He recruits in the same area, is a proven winner, and obviously knows how to reload when losing all of the players he lost last year. Not only that, but he does have big game experience because Cincy does schedule tough games OOC.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Van,

It's not really a matter of believing he'll fail. That's not my point. For me, it's just a matter of wanting to avoid the unknown. I don't know that Gruden can succeed as a coach in cfb, but I do know there are college coaches out there right now who can succeed because they are succeeding. As for ND being totally different from any other job...in terms of the pressure and the limelight, sure, but it's no different from any other job in terms of the structure of how you recruit and how you run a program in general. I'm reasonably confident those things don't change from program to program, sans perhaps the academy schools.

Can Gruden figure it all out over time? Maybe, but time isn't something ND is interested in handing out. The guy who gets the job will be expected to win right away, and the guy who wins right away will likely be the guy who knows what he's doing right away. And that's where I favor a guy who's been there, down and dirty as a head coach, over a guy with zero college head coaching experience, and has been away from the game entirely for over a year.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

As for ND being totally different from any other job...in terms of the pressure and the limelight, sure, but it's no different from any other job in terms of the structure of how you recruit and how you run a program in general. I'm reasonably confident those things don't change from program to program, sans perhaps the academy schools.
Yes it is different. If you believe otherwise I think you're wrong. The recruiting is different. My friend is the DC at a college and the kids he recruits are much different than the kids other schools recruit. There are limitations at some schools as opposed to others. It is a reality. The way a program is run also changes from school to school. The nuances are very specific, the people you have to deal with, the alums, administration, boosters etc......They're not the same just because it's college.
And that's where I favor a guy who's been there, down and dirty as a head coach, over a guy with zero college head coaching experience, and has been away from the game entirely for over a year.
Gruden has been there down and dirty. Gruden is smart enough to surround himself with guys who have been involved with the college game. Keep a couple of guys from the present staff and allow them to continue with recruiting etc....
He's been away for a year so maybe he comes back more motivated.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Mace wrote:coach. Could he do it? Sure, so long as he willing to work 18-20 hours a day, not only coaching, but making those pain in the ass phone calls to potential recruits and memorizing the names and bios of every kid he's recruiting.
The guy wakes up at 3:17am every morning, the work day wouldn't be a problem. Hiring a recruiting coordinator that was successful would be imparitive. If he kept Rob Ianello, that would mitigate that issue in my mind.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Not if that hippy lookin' guy with his arms stretched out on the building overlooking ND Stadium really gives a rat fuck about his team.

:mrgreen:

Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

The recruiting thing is the most difficult. My neighbor coached with the Bears and is now a college coach and he tells me that the NFL was easier because the GM did all that personnel stuff. The constant flights, renting cars, driving all over states etc....is very grinding on a person. He leaves his house at about 4:30 and doesn't get home until after 10:00.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Van wrote:Not if that hippy lookin' guy with his arms stretched out on the building overlooking ND Stadium really gives a rat fuck about his team.

:mrgreen:
Ha, that made me smile. Reminds me of my favorite ND related shirt: