Ummm, ND...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Ummm, ND...

Post by Van »

You're not exactly helping me here in my Pick 'Em.

14-0 Navy, in the second quarter...in ND Stadium.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Re: Ummm, ND...

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Crist tore up his knee too so if jimmyfootball cant get it done, who do the French Whores turn to?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Let's see, your freshman TB is gashing Navy, pull him and run a toss sweep with a 240 lb RB. Then try to trick a team you out weigh by 30 lbs a man. Jesus Christ.

Great call, Pedocaltrjn. Clausen is playing fine, Weis has shat himself. I won't even talk about Tenuta
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Did a domer just accuse someone else of liking underaged kids? Thats rich. whats sad is that I have only ever had sex with 2 people my whole life, my wife of 19 years and the girl I was dating in 9th grade, both are older than I am.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

whats sad is that I have only ever had sex with 2 people my whole life, my wife of 19 years and the girl I was dating in 9th grade
That is pretty sad.

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Van wrote:
whats sad is that I have only ever had sex with 2 people my whole life, my wife of 19 years and the girl I was dating in 9th grade
That is pretty sad.

I have been with my wife since I was 14 years old, we were together for 7 years before we were married and 26 years now in total
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Clausen is teh overrated imo.

not looking at his lifetime stats or W-L record...but when has he ever lit up a good team? (not that they play more than 2 on avg in a year).

*edit

i'm not saying Navy is a great team or anything...but their Defense isnt THAT great is it?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Mace wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:Did a domer just accuse someone else of liking underaged kids? Thats rich. whats sad is that I have only ever had sex with 2 people my whole life, my wife of 19 years and the girl I was dating in 9th grade, both are older than I am.
No one is surprised with that revelation...no, not at all....but you forgot to list the males.

I figured that would have been papa willies line thats why I changed 2 women to 2 people preemptively
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

SoCalTrjn wrote:
Van wrote:
That is pretty sad.
I have been with my wife since I was 14 years old, we were together for 7 years before we were married and 26 years now in total
Is this like the dude who kept that kidnapped girl in his backyard all these years?

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Navy answered right back, 21-7. i got caught up in the finish of the Colorado-ATM game....missed that.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Van wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:
Van wrote:]
That is pretty sad.
Is this like the dude who kept that kidnapped girl in his backyard all these years?
No, its more like marrying the girl who you grew up next door to except her parents lived 4 doors down from mine
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

She lives in abject terror, doesn't she? When she hears that garage door open each evening, she breaks out in cold sweats and rattles her chains, huh?

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Van wrote:You're not exactly helping me here in my Pick 'Em.
I wanted to pick Navy, but went against. Damn it!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Killian

Post by Killian »

Yes, douche stem. You touch your kids. You sniff their used jock straps and use them as a cum towel. Your kids would be safer with a clown from Cleveland. I hope they look up to Lyle and Eric.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Ummm, ND just lost to Navy, at home... again.

See ya, Charlie.

Sucks too, 'cause I kinda like Jon Gruden up in the MNF booth. He's been good.

Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Start the Gruden chant now.......How the fuck do you lost to Navy twice? Are you fucking kidding me. Shit Charlie....just fucking quit. Do everyone a favor. Schematic advantage my asshole.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Schematic advantage my asshole.
Bwaaa!

Okay, gonna have to add that to my sig.

:D

Killian

Post by Killian »

I'll melt on Monday.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dude, come on, melt now. It's been a slow day on the board today.

Killian

Post by Killian »

To hard on the blackberry
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

I feel like the fucking wicked witch....I'm melting, I'm melting.............
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

How does ND not score more than 14 against a D full of guys they wouldn't have given the time of day to out of high school? I know Clausen had that fumble and there was a couple missed fg's but ND should score in the 30's against this level of talent. Tenuta's D started bad but 21 points isn't that much to give up to Navy, they played well enough to win.

Weis is in serious trouble, he needs to win-out to save his job. With this much talent and experience against a meh sched 8-4(or worse) just isn't enough.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Stanford and Pitt could both beat ND.

Killian

Post by Killian »

Danimal, there is no trouble. He's gone.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

In a league of big spenders the Yankees have won five WS in thirteen seasons, plus they've won a couple other pennants and missed the playoffs only once. In that same period of time, other big spenders like the Red Sox, Orioles, Dodgers, Mets and Angels haven't even approached that level of success.

Bad analogy.

JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Thank God ND lost! I wouldn't have been able to stand seeing this shit team have a chance at getting in the BCS this season.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Here you go Van, I had to come into work for a bit today.

First off, rack the Middies. They deserved everything they got and Ken Niumatalolo clearly out coached Weis and Tenuta. Now that that's out of the way:

Fuck Charlie Weis, John Afflek-Graves, Fr. Jenkins, Jack Swarbrick, the players and a huge Fuck You to Jon Tenuta, you gigantic mulleted douche bag. Your defense sucks more than a $3 whore. "Doesn't bother me, I've seen every option known to man." Really Jon? Then why the fuck did Navy just gash you for over 300 yards on the ground??? Fuck you! I'd rather have Chris Schmelen! (Metro Detroiters will get that reference).

Jimmy, I love you, but you are about as athletic as my grandma, and she died in 1999! When you're going to try to run someone over, tuck the ball!!!

Charlie, run over the god damn undersized defensive line! And when you want to run a toss sweep, don't put in your 250 lb tailback! Your freshman TB was carving Navy up, but you subbed him out and tried to get cute! Don't get cute, get physical! Temple ran all over them and you led an offense that had 60 yards rushing.

You're a good man, and you've increase the talent level at ND ten fold from when Willingham was there, but you need to go. You have an NFL QB, TE, two WR's and you scored 21 points on Navy. You've at least proven to other coaches that you can recruit talent to Notre Dame. You have made this job much more attractive than it was 5 years ago, but you need to go. What must be done eventually must be done immediately.

But then we get to the really sad part. None of this will change. If they fire Weis, the collars will get involved and ND will end up with someone like Pat Fitzgerald. They won't have the stones, or the smarts, to turn the thing totally over to Swarbrick. Even if they do, I'm not convinced he will do the right thing.

I'm tired of this shit. I'd melt more, but you get beaten down after awhile. Fuck it all.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

OK, I'll follow Killian.....
Dear Charlie...this whole thing started with you coming in brash, arrogant, talking about how you're going to give ND an schematic advantage, how you were going to do this and that. We as fans bought into it because we thought it was good. ND needed a coach with a chip on his shoulder and we thought you were the right guy with the right chip. We blamed Ty for all his recruiting and coaching underachievenents. We had hope in 2005 when you barely lost to $C. We had hope with you beat Michigan in the big house when they were ranked in the top 5, however it seems that was all done with smoke and mirrors.
The sad reality is that some guys are not made out to be head coaches. You were a great coordinator with the Pats, however the reality here is that you're in over your head. Some guys are not cut out to be head coaches. I eagerly watched that 60 minutes piece and saw your arrogance and how you treated some of your coaches. I've actually spoken to one D-1 coach who echoes the same sentiments. He fights you for recruits and it seems that you're not on the up and up like you want people to think.
Your defense is down right pathetic. There is no reason you should give up 300+ yards to a team that you know is going to run the fucking ball 50 times a game. There is no reason you shouldn't man handle a team that has half the talent you have at EVERY position. You have done a tremendous job of recruiting and ND fan thanks you for that, however it seems that your coaching leaves a bit to be desired. These kids don't get better. Sam Young was the Fla player of the year and he should be dominating people but he's not. Claussen is having a good year but he's not winning the games he's supposed to win.
Some of your coaching hires are questionable. Tenutta was supposed to be this defensive guru but he seems to be more of a punchline to several jokes than a good DC.
I look at SC with envy. PC came in and went 6-6 his first year, but 11-2 in his second with an orange bowl victory. What have you done? What big games have you lead the Irish to? What top teams have you led the Irish to victory over. PC took over a program in shambles and turned it around...probably before he really started cheating, but he did it. What have you done? What is your signature on this program? Good recruiting classes? Well that's fine and dandy but ND fans want wins. We want wins over SC, Michigan, we want bowl wins and not Gator Bowl wins or aloha bowl wins. We want to see the Irish on New Years Day playing in a big bowl.
Your signature games have been losses, to SC and Navy. No other coach has lost to Navy twice....(at least I don't think so). Your time has come, your time is over. You are leaving the program with a lot of talent. All that ND needs to do is hire the right person to take this team to the next level. That person is not you. I don't know who it is, but hopefully ND can find some football people to get that guy.
I took my son to the BC game and he had a blast. We got into the locker room and touched the sign. He loves ND because I'm brainwashing him. I don't want him to live a life of misery watching a team underachieve. Please do the university a favor and resign at the end of the season. Maybe you can stay on as a consultant, but not as the head coach. We as fans know ND holds a special place in your heart and we appreciate all you've done and what you stand for, but as a football coach we're not sure. Thank you for your time, but it's time to hand over the keys to someone more qualified.

Suggestions:
Meyer (if he leaves)
Stoops (if he'd leave)
Gruden...with Crennel as a DC
Saben...even though ND would be on probation in 2 years......
I don't want some dude from a fucking mid major who's trying to earn his stripes so save the Cincy guy and the Boise St. guy......

Hire a proven college coach who we know can win. I'll continue to root for the University because I'm a fan. I'll attend a game at ND every few years. I'll drive up to Stanford to watch but for Christ's sake find a coach to take this team to the next level.

I'm done....going to have another drink now.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

It's good seeing ND fail once again.

Their fans are of the lowest class... and they deserve one another.

When you make fun of a kid getting injured... you're a classless piece of shit.

Satanfurd is going to blow ND out on National TV.... and I'll be laughing the whole time.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Douche2, do you want to explain your stance on a kid getting shot and killed and why he'd deserve it? Go fuck your self with a broken glass dildo. And ND's failure's are still better than Cal's success.

JSC, keep thinking that. Meyer/Saben/Stoops are pipe dreams, but they can get Kelly or Gruden.

ND lost to Navy, but they could still go to the Gator Bowl. They have a shit coach, but they're far from a shit program.
CintiBearcat92
Elwood

Post by CintiBearcat92 »

Stay away from Kelly :) I'm not so sure you get him anyway. I guess we'll see what happens if ND comes calling some day but he has a pretty good thing going here at Cincinnati. He has a path to BCS games and to the national championship and I don't know if it's any easier to win a title at ND than it is at Cincinnati. Years ago that answer would be obvious but now, not so obvious. I'm not saying ND isn't a better job, only that it may not be any easier to win a title there. Cincinnati is competing for a title now and ND hasn't been able to say that for many years now. To be honest, I think Gruden is the guy anyway and I think he would do an awesome job at ND.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:truth, do you want to explain your stance on a kid getting shot and killed and why he'd deserve it?
I already did.

Minutes after I posted the article from the Houston Chronicle.... I was banned for the 50th time... and the article and my post were deleted.

You may want to divert your pathetic existence as a piece of shit.... but, everyone on this board has seen what you posted when it was unknown if Jet Blue would even live through the night.

You're simply, a pathetic figure on a message board.

You're right up there as far as class... with a texas aggie.

Congrats, you fucking bozo.
Killian

Post by Killian »

We already knew he only had a concussion and was just a pussy who couldn't take a hit.
So explain it now. An 18 year old deserves to get shot and killed why, again?

Javid should just move on to track. All those big meanies wouldn't hurt EctoBlue and he could helicopter all he wanted and not hurt himself.

'Spray, agree across the board. Plus Shelly Meyer runs that house and loves the sun. I would love Gruden.

Cinti, agree that it would be hard to get him but I think he'd only leave for very, very few jobs. ND is one of them, Michigan being the other.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:We already knew he only had a concussion and was just a pussy who couldn't take a hit.
No you didn't. You had the word I had given from a coach.... who was no where near the emergency room, where he was finally released this afternoon after numerous ct scans.

He was a pussy that can't take a hit ???

Hmmmm.... what if we drop your sorry midwestern ass off a 10 foot roof at 20 mph and have you land on your head and neck onto basically concrete ?

You're really a pathetic human being.

Quintessential "white trash".

Killian wrote:So explain it now. An 18 year old deserves to get shot and killed why, again?

Post the thread in question... and I'll be more than happy to show where you deleted my answer when you were the mod that night.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Nope, wasn't me who deleted it. Explain it now.

I posted it after ESPN was reporting that it was a conussion. So stick a tampon in to soke up the blood from your bleeding asshole.

And yes, he's a pussy who can't take a hit. That's why he went air borne instead of lowering his shoulder. At least he didn't puke this time. He can't play against good teams, now we know he can't play against the ground either.

He's almost as big of a pussy as you, you fucking red neck drop out. Just like you, when anything gets too hard for Best, he tosses cookies like you toss his salad. And he gets knocked the fuck out like you do in this forum and runs and hides when it gets too tough. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the ground is Best's plunger.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Post the thread.

Did notre dame lose to a military academy again ???

notre dame should seriously go div II.

They have yet to beat a good team in the last 10 years.
Killian

Post by Killian »

They've beaten USC more times in the last 10 years than Cal has. They've also beaten Michigan, Penn State, Florida State, Texas A&M, UCLA, ASU, Tennessee, Pitt, OU, and Maryland, to name a few. Let me know if Cal can match that.

Why don't you explain yourself, pussy? Answer the question.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Did you just lose to a service academy again ?

Remember when you called all blacks ni..ers in a thread ?

Explain yourself.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Yeah, link that up cock sucker.

Answer the question, drop out. Why did an 18 year old deserve to get killed? You're a pathetic excuse for a person. You're a liar and a scum bag.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:Yeah, link that up cock sucker.
Explain yourself... klanboy.