Packers Vs. ViQueens

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Packers Vs. ViQueens

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

I don't know what to say other than this game will be huge for whoever can pull out the victory.
The Packers have to play better than the 1st 3 games on both sides of the ball.
I look for Woodson and Harris to each pick one from Brent......The d needs to contain Peterson and the o-line needs to block better for Rodgers...Grant and Jennings both need to contibute more and "Leave it to Beaver" McCarthy needs to call a great game.

High scoring, but the Pack wins by 7

GO PACK GO!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Packers Vs. ViQueens

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, I'll go ahead and pat myself on the back for calling my shot on the impact AD (got the nickname/initials down yet?) was going to have on the NFL.

Peterson and Willis are head and shoulders above the rest of that draft, and proved it immediately.

Maybe Oakland should have taken Peterson?

Or Willis?

Or Joe Thomas?

Or a new mascot?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Vikings -3 is one of my locks for the week.

Cosmo is IODOT
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Grant always sucks in these kind of games. He'll start out with like 10 carries for 24 yards and the Pack will let Rodgers dig them out of the hole and it won't work. You can already see how this game is going to play out. should be a two score lead for the VIkings through most of the way, allowing them to be comfortable in every asset, and then GB gets a late TD pass to cut the lead to like 6....Peterson runs out the clock, Vikings win.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:The Pukers are going to get crushed. Their offensive line sucks shit through a straw. They have no answer for the Viking front four. Grant will get stuffed. He'll be lucky to have 25 yards rushing. After that, Jared Allen is going to hog tie and go Roman Polanski on Aaron Rodgers.

On the other side of the ball the Puke is going to get trampled by, arguably, the best pure runner since Jim Brown while a completely relaxed Bert Farv-ruh picks his spots and keeps the chains moving.
Jared's gonna have a CAREER day taking Aaron Spicoli down. :twisted:

Vikes- 34
Puke- 14
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Paul wrote:
mvscal wrote:The Pukers are going to get crushed. Their offensive line sucks shit through a straw. They have no answer for the Viking front four. Grant will get stuffed. He'll be lucky to have 25 yards rushing. After that, Jared Allen is going to hog tie and go Roman Polanski on Aaron Rodgers.

On the other side of the ball the Puke is going to get trampled by, arguably, the best pure runner since Jim Brown while a completely relaxed Bert Farv-ruh picks his spots and keeps the chains moving.
Jared's gonna have a CAREER day taking Aaron Spicoli down. :twisted:

Vikes- 34
Puke- 14

:paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo, come on now....wash the sand out of your pussy and reply with a legit take.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Paul wrote:Cosmo, come on now....wash the sand out of your pussy and reply with a legit take.

That's really funny comming from you RuPaul, you're the most unoriginal poster in this whole forum...All you do is leech onto other peoples takes................

:paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Attaboy Kramer... attack a KC Clone with IKYABWAI smack and then follow that up with a million emoticons. Way to channel KC Kaley.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Attaboy Kramer... attack a KC Clone with IKYABWAI smack and then follow that up with a million emoticons. Way to channel KC Kaley.
Thank You
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Attaboy Kramer... attack a KC Clone with IKYABWAI smack and then follow that up with a million emoticons. Way to channel KC Kaley.
Thank You
That WASN'T a compliment from ucant, shit-for-brains. :meds:
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Paul wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:
Thank You
That WASN'T a compliment from ucant, shit-for-brains. :meds:

Really????????? Are u sure?????? God you're a pathetic fat twat.....You were banned from this site so could you please go back to the buffett that you were at? :paul:
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

With all the hype around this game, I am looking forward to having it over with- so the focus can actually be on the rest of the season. I can't turn on tv, read the paper, listen to the radio, or even talk to anybody around town without it being topic #1- and it has been beaten to death. Even without all the Favre stuff, the Packers need this game. A loss puts them in the hole two games a quarter of the way thru the season.

I agree that Grant won't be a factor this week, which means Rodgers is going to have to get a few first downs with his feet. He did a very good job tucking the ball away and scrambling last week to get a few key first downs- and that is something he hasn't really done much of as a starter. I see the Packers running a lot of rollout plays to try to neutralize the pass rush a little bit, and that could help Rodgers pick up a few yards on the ground.

Admittedly, the Vikings look better on paper right now, but that haven't exactly been world beaters so far (wins against Detroit, Cleveland, and a Gore-less 49ers team). The one thing that stood out to me in those games was the slow start Minnesota got off to in all three. They trailed in all of them in the 3rd or 4th quarter, and I think that is the only way Packers have a chance this Monday.

The Packers need to come out of the gate with a couple of quick scores and hang on for dear life. They certainly have the WRs to make that happen- Driver traditionally puts up big numbers against the Vikings. With AD the Vikings are going to move the ball- the Packers will not be able to shut him down. The defense needs to make sure they bend, but don't break and only allow them three on the board instead of seven on those drives.

My gut (or total homerism) tells me that this could happen and the Packers will put it together just enough to take a win at the Metrodome 27-23.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
See Cosmo, THAT's a solid legit take. Posting 50 smilies in a row is NOT. :meds:
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Paul wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
See Cosmo, THAT's a solid legit take. Posting 50 smilies in a row is NOT. :meds:

Thanks for the info.......what about eating 50 hot dogs in a row...I'm sure you're familiar with that.....How are the Quiefs doing this year? Do you have a take on that or are you just going to suck everbody elses cock this year?

Why don't you see my first post for my take on the game, so far all you can come up with is Aaron Spicoli???????? How FUCKING ORIGINAL!!!
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:Thanks for the info.......what about eating 50 hot dogs in a row...I'm sure you're familiar with that.....How are the Quiefs doing this year? Do you have a take on that or are you just going to suck everbody elses cock this year?

Why don't you see my first post for my take on the game, so far all you can come up with is Aaron Spicoli???????? How FUCKING ORIGINAL!!!
The Chiefs SUCK this year, Cosmo. Everybody knows that. Last time I checked that is not a C&Ped take. Feel free to get off that anytime now. Until I do it again, of course. :hfal:

As for the 50 hot dogs, I'm NOT Kobayashi or Joey Chestnut, nor would I ever WANT to be them. Grow up, son.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Paul wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Thanks for the info.......what about eating 50 hot dogs in a row...I'm sure you're familiar with that.....How are the Quiefs doing this year? Do you have a take on that or are you just going to suck everbody elses cock this year?

The Chiefs SUCK this year, Cosmo. Everybody knows that. Last time I checked that is not a C&Ped take. Feel free to get off that anytime now. Until I do it again, of course. :hfal:

As for the 50 hot dogs, I'm NOT Kobayashi or Joey Chestnut, nor would I ever WANT to be them. Grow up, son.

Fish in a barrel.....They get paid to eat and you're just a fat fucking retard....Thanks for clearing that up :paul: Hot Dogs or Twinkies?
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Paul wrote:The Chiefs SUCK this year, Cosmo.
This year? As opposed to when exactly?

Okay, that was just too easy.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Diogenes wrote:
Paul wrote:The Chiefs SUCK this year, Cosmo.
This year? As opposed to when exactly?

Okay, that was just too easy.

Paul will be with you just as soon as he wipes his ass......stay tuned for his NFL insight.....I'm sure you'll be impressed. :paul:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:Paul will be with you just as soon as he wipes his ass......stay tuned for his NFL insight.....I'm sure you'll be impressed. :paul:
Serious question- are you REALLY Kaley?
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

This is actually kind of fresh. How do you take an moronic character from an idiotic show played by a racist POS and make them all look good by comparison?

Gotta be a troll job. I hope.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Nope
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

R-Jack wrote:Well I THOUGHT that the eating Paul smilie would never get old.

Way to fuck that up too cosmo.

I'm sure you twats will come up with something else to amuse yourselves....no need to worry
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Congrats Cosmo - Paul has made you melt.

We knew it would happen eventually - he has lost his Smack cherry.

Just keep the bleeding contained to this Thread -

That means both of you.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

I'm done with Cosmo, Scott....if he wants to post a thousand more of my smilies in this thread then more power to him.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Paul - in this, your moment of triumph. I congratulate you and suggest you print off a copy of the thread, suitable for framing.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I have to side with Scott on this one too. There were a couple of posts where I thought you were going to go all copy/paste from Scott, but Kaley....errrr Cosmo helped you out with his epic meltdown.

Nice job RuPaul (that nick will never get old though)
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Thanks RuPaul. I'm going to miss your "Aaron Spicoli" smack though, it was very insightful.