Hot Wings

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

KC Scott

Hot Wings

Post by KC Scott »

OK, I've eaten a few and tonight had both the best and thee hottest i've ever eaten:

The Good hot ones were called Super charged -sorta crsipy, not slimy or over sauced. Excellent flavor

On the wall was a "Hall of Flame" that we asked what it was - Told if you ate 5 "Atomic" wings you made it and got a free bumper sticker.

Never one to back down from a Challenge of leave my mark in the fine city of Pittsburgh, I ordered them up

Jesus fucking christ. 45 seconds after wolfing down number two my face started sweating and the pain kicked in. By number four, my face felt like I'd been staring at the sun near the equator for several hours. My cheeks literally burned. The inside of my mouth was of course by now completely numb. Sweat was pouring off me but i finshed the last drummy, then made the mistake of wiping the sweat from my eyes. Of course I'm now blind as habernero or whatever the hell it was had eaten through the first layer of my pupils.The pain is gone now and my vision has reasonably returned but I fear the worst is still to come.

***** out of *****
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Re: Hot Wings

Post by Jerkovich »

Well, at least you clear the parasites out of your guts and your colon. Make sure you have hand rails this morning! :lol:
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Have fun sitting on the throne and doing the atomic regretto! Props for finishing those bad boys though!
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Rack the latest Man versus Food episode there, Scotty Adam Richman!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sure to produce a Red Paper Special this AM.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Love that place. There's one only five miles from me. 'Bout once/month, I get the hankering for some Golden Garlic wings, a couple Yuenglings, and then maybe school a couple youngins at the pool table. Almost went there last night but instead opted to try out a new bar that just opened near me.

Which one were you at?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Rack the latest Man versus Food episode there, Scotty Adam Richman!

Actually... Richman did indeed visit this very establishment. Just googled it. Thought it sounded familiar.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Rack the latest Man versus Food episode there, Scotty Adam Richman!

Actually... Richman did indeed visit this very establishment. Just googled it. Thought it sounded familiar.
Yeah, I saw that episode. I like that show. Richman can fucking EAT.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

IndyFrisco wrote:

Yeah, I saw that episode. I like that show. Richman can fucking EAT.
The Ghost Chili wings recently were classic. Dude took one bite and quit.......
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Ken wrote:Love that place. There's one only five miles from me. 'Bout once/month, I get the hankering for some Golden Garlic wings, a couple Yuenglings, and then maybe school a couple youngins at the pool table. Almost went there last night but instead opted to try out a new bar that just opened near me.

Which one were you at?
Corapolis / airport - the only thing that would have made it better would have been New Castle on tap instead of bottle. That and their Philly Philly cheesteak was pretty skimpy.

BTW - Fuck the Steelers

Ken

Post by Ken »

KC Scott wrote:
Ken wrote:Love that place. There's one only five miles from me. 'Bout once/month, I get the hankering for some Golden Garlic wings, a couple Yuenglings, and then maybe school a couple youngins at the pool table. Almost went there last night but instead opted to try out a new bar that just opened near me.

Which one were you at?
Corapolis / airport - the only thing that would have made it better would have been New Castle on tap instead of bottle. That and their Philly Philly cheesteak was pretty skimpy.

BTW - Fuck the Steelers

Shit, thankfully, I don't live near to that Quaker Steak. Pittsburgh already sucks, but Coraopolis is just a deeper level of suckitude.

Re: Franco
Just walked by that statue about 1.5 hrs. ago.
Not the first time a photo of that statue has been posted here. I did about 2 yrs ago when it was first placed in the airport. My bitch with it then was that while the immaculate reception is arguably impossible to defend either way given how close to the ground the ball was... the statue shows it nearly 10 inches off the ground. I love my Stillers, but fuck when the artist's rendering of the play is rife with homerism, you know you live in a homercentric city.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

:shock:
:lol:

How did you not get tackled by security? bwahahaha
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I love my Stillers, but fuck when the artist's rendering of the play is rife with homerism, you know you live in a homercentric city.
I'm a big football fan in general...so I think it's perfect that a Franco statue is the first thing that arriving air travelers see as they get off their planes. I guess there are those that feel differently, though...ha ha
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Clearly, he didn't catch the ball. His head would be looking AT the ball. Instead, he's looking up as if he's saying "Maybe nobody saw me pick this up off the ground"
Ken

Post by Ken »

PSUFAN wrote:
I love my Stillers, but fuck when the artist's rendering of the play is rife with homerism, you know you live in a homercentric city.
I'm a big football fan in general...so I think it's perfect that a Franco statue is the first thing that arriving air travelers see as they get off their planes. I guess there are those that feel differently, though...ha ha
Oh, don't get me wrong. I think it's great that it's there too. Trust me. I'm through that airport one hell of a lot... surprised more people don't stop to look or get a pic taken with it. Only once have I seen anyone looking at it in my 100+ times through there.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

PSUFAN wrote::shock:

How did you not get tackled by security? bwahahaha
I must have just missed Ken in the airport by minutes - I was there at 3:00 for a 5:00 to Detroit.

I had lunch today with 5 Steeler fans, 1 Partner Company, one of my engineers and two end user customerss, and they are all bitching about the Steelers. "what the hell was Tomlin thinking?" "Limas Sweed is a Bust" "Blah, blah, Blah" and it was all I could do not to stand on the table there at Max and Ermas and Shout "Shut the Fuck Up - I'm a God Damn Chiefs Fan and I'd Give a left Nut not to be this years Lions" - But I regress....

When i got to the airport and hit the top of the escalator - the Rage from lunch started coming up - or maybe it was the Atomic Wings from last night. All I knew was vengence would be mine.

You should have seen the look on the Old ladies face I asked to take the picture - "Pardon me, ma'am I'd like a picture with Franco here, yes.. just hold the blackberry up here and then click this button when I'm all posed and ready......"

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Fuck Franco. He wouldn't have been shit without Rocky doing all the work. And He's such a puss Jim Brown threatened to come out of retirement if he broke his rushing record.

And thanks for choking to the Bungles, asswipes. I was one play away from going 8/8 on my parley. It's not like I didn't already have reason enough to hate you fukks...
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:Have fun sitting on the throne and doing the atomic regretto! Props for finishing those bad boys though!
Not sure if five would really do that much damage. KC, you went through hell there, but once you get the sinuses cleared and the heat FINALLY dissapates, it's a refreshing feeling. Not sure how long it took for everything to die down, but did you stick around and regroup and then order some regular hot wings? Seems like those five would be enough to really get you ready to shoot the gauntlet and start putting some more down.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:going 8/8 on my parley
Eight team parlay? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Progressive parley, that is.

7/8 still got me 10:1. If not for the choke job the Steelers pulled it would have been 75:1

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:going 8/8 on my parley
Eight team parlay?
Progressive parley, that is.

7/8 still got me 10:1. If not for the choke job the Steelers pulled it would have been 75:1

You make bets at 256:1 that pay 75:1?

And this was your defense to allegations of dumbfuckery?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Progressive parley, that is.

You make bets at 256:1 that pay 75:1?

And this was your defense to allegations of dumbfuckery?
For you, it would be 256:1.

For those of us who know what we're doing, not really.

ImageImage
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Diogenes wrote:For those of us who know what we're doing, not really.

Betting a parlay, even just a two teamer, means you don't know WTF you're doing. And that's not open for debate. It's a fact.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Diogenes wrote:For those of us who know what we're doing, not really.

Betting a parlay, even just a two teamer, means you don't know WTF you're doing.
The fact that I lost a game and got paid 10:1 means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And that's not open for debate. It's a fact.

ImageImage
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Diogenes wrote:The fact that I lost a game and got paid 10:1 means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
In your long and undistinguished betting career, you're down money. Anything else is a lie. Parlays are for losers. You're a loser. And that's not open for debate.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

I can't wait til someone posts something that's open for debate.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Diogenes wrote:The fact that I lost a game and got paid 10:1 means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Obviously.

In your long and undistinguished posting career, you're still an idiot. Anything else is a lie. Speaking of subjects about which you know nothing is for idiots. You're a idiot. And that's not open for debate.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Smackie Chan wrote:I can't wait til someone posts something that's open for debate.
That's debatable.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Neely8 wrote:The Ghost Chili wings recently were classic. Dude took one bite and quit.......
I've been to that place before and the sandwiches are freaking awesome. Never tried the wings and I might not after what they did to Richman.

Last night's episode was pretty good.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Diogenes wrote:In your long and undistinguished posting career, you're still an idiot. Anything else is a lie. Speaking of subjects about which you know nothing is for idiots. You're a idiot. And that's not open for debate.
Can you do anything besides parrot most of my reply? Ctl + Cuda much?

Dude... if you can't even spell the bet you're so in love with, I highly doubt you're any good at cashing in on them.

Diogenes wrote:Progressive parley, that is.
Diogenes wrote:going 8/8 on my parley..

You're quite the "accomplished" bettor, I am sure.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Neely8 wrote:The Ghost Chili wings recently were classic. Dude took one bite and quit.......
I've been to that place before and the sandwiches are freaking awesome. Never tried the wings and I might not after what they did to Richman.

Last night's episode was pretty good.

I think it was something like Munchies 420 Cafe or something like that. Some sick shit in that place. The Mac and Cheese Sandwich was interesting though....
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Image
That's cool, Delbert. You stick with what you know, I'll stick with picking football games.

Loser.

ImageImage
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Martyred wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:I can't wait til someone posts something that's open for debate.
That's debatable.

It's a Mass Debate and Dio is the Pivot
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Diogenes wrote:
Obviously.

In your long and undistinguished posting career, you're still an idiot. Anything else is a lie. Speaking of subjects about which you know nothing is for idiots. You're a idiot. And that's not open for debate.
Yeah it is!

-Cosmo
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

KC Scott wrote:
Martyred wrote:
That's debatable.

It's a Mass Debate and Dio is the Pivot
Five of you, one of me...

Face it bitches. You're outnumbered.

ImageImage
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Ken wrote:then maybe school a couple youngins at the pool table