Did we just decide Board Bitch 2009?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

JayDuck
Quack Whore

Did we just decide Board Bitch 2009?

Post by JayDuck »

2001, the Ducks were close, but Nebraska got the bullshit invite to the BCS title game over us. Miami probably wins that one, anyway, but it would have been nice to get the chance.

2007, If Dixon doesn't get injured he's the heisman winner for sure, and its likely a game against Ohio State for the title (I have little doubts that we would have won).

Being able to decide championships and titles are rare situations and you can never be sure when your time has come...was today our time? Did we just decide board bitch 2009? Or is mtool going to actually man up and atone for today's embarrassment?

I'm not really sure that there's any amount of manning up that can really make up for the shit that he's spit about Oregon, about Cal...about college football in general. I'm not sure that he has the knowledge, the humility, or most importantly, the fucking balls to admit that he was, is, and has always been, wrong about Oregon, Cal, Tedford and his own fucked up view of college football.

For 3 fucking years, before today, we've lost to Cal every year...It sucks, and we've had to live with that. The beauty of it all is that even though we lost to Cal 3 out of 4 years, we've finished ahead of them 3 out of 4 years. You know why that is? Because these douchebags have been so focused on supplanting our position as second fiddle to USC in the Pac-10, that they believe all it takes is winning the game against us to get it done. And when they find out that it takes more work than a one game season, its too much for the fucking pussies to handle it.

And that's how we can be sure that there's no coming back from a loss like today. mtool...Cal...your season is fucking over. You laughed at us as we shit the bed against Boise State. You thought it was funny as LeGarrate punched that fucker to the ground. That was game fucking one! But we clearly have you beat as a football program. We aren't dependent on one game, one week, or even one season. We're capable of showing up for a big game no matter when that comes. We can fight back from our mistakes, improve, grow as the season goes on as we need to.

You guys are fucking done. You were done when we were up 2 touchdowns in the second quarter. How fucking weak do you pieces of shit have to be to quit, not only on the game, but your fucking year the first time you get down 2 touchdowns. I'm still laughing my ass of thinking about how big of pussies your team is. Tedford has been nothing more than auditioning for the Oregon job for years. He doesn't even want to be there, and now that its clear that he isn't getting it, has he just given up on fighting against us?

I mean, this wasn't a simple loss...it wasn't a simple fluke. You fuckers had one scoring drive against us. And let me detail that scoring drive for your. It was your first "drive" of the game. It was after we fumbled the opening kickoff at our 20 yard line and lost our best defensive player for the game. It was 3 plays, for negative 8 yards and it ended in a field goal. You never scored again. Ha ha, fucking ha. Do you even realize how fucking funny this game was on so many levels?

You like to talk shit about USC, but since Pete Carroll's first season only ONE Pac-10 team has ever beaten the Trojans as an equal. USC has lost an upset most years, but only once, in 2007, were they the underdog when they went to Oregon and were simply beaten by the better team. So fuck you on every fucking level of your pathetic fucking life.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Did we just decide Board Bitch 2009?

Post by Van »

Pretty sure that had the roles been reversed and it was Booty who played while Dixon was in street clothes Oregon wouldn't have been favored there, nor would they have won the game.

:mrgreen:

Otherwise, carry on.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Van wrote:Pretty sure that had the roles been reversed and it was Booty who played while Dixon was in street clothes Oregon wouldn't have been favored there, nor would they have won the game.

:mrgreen:

Otherwise, carry on.
Yes, if Dixon had been injured it would have been different...

USC was an underdog against Oregon in '07 1. because of how well Oregon was playing at the time and 2. because USC lost to stanford with Booty.

Vegas isn't dumb enough to have made the Booty-Trojans the favorites.

That was the only time in the Pete Carroll era that USC was simply not the better team. Its impressive as it is, there's no need for your to embellish things.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I'm not embellishing anything. A healthy Booty doesn't throw those four second half picks against Stanford, and an undefeated, healthy Booty-led Trojan team isn't a Vegas dog against a one-loss Oregon team; of course not. They were Vegas dogs that day because of the Stanford loss combined with the absence of Booty.

They sure as hell don't lose that game if the QB roles were reversed, with Dixon sitting and a healthy Booty playing.

You got the win, but be realistic about it. Sarkisian shut the playbook down to nothing for that game, directly because of Booty's absence and the inexperience of Sanchez. Had Oregon been forced to do the same, well, we all saw what happened to Oregon after Dixon went down.

Dixon's injury cost Oregon a Heisman and, very likely, a national title.

Booty's injury didn't cost USC a Heisman, but it directly led to both their losses that season; same as Dixon's injury led to Oregon's subsequent collapse.

Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

RACK Jay Duck for going yard.

Unrack the guy still trying to explain away how an elite BTPCF team could lose to one of the worst teams in CF, at home, against a rookie coach, with a QB making his first start.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Van,

Do you realize that your argument right now is that "If Oregon's starting QB was injured you would have won"? How pathetic do you have to be to still be arguing this, in this thread? Are you just such a prima donna that you can't handle mtool getting this attention for board bitch that you are trying to insert yourself into the argument?

USC has been great over the Pete Carroll era. Why did you feel the need to jump into this argument in the first place? As I clearly stated, Oregon and Cal been fighting it out for second place over that span. Hugh Hefner is dating twin playmates. Do you think he feels the need to go up to everybody with a less hot girlfriend and rub it in their face?

Grow a fucking pair.

However, back to your point, USC didn't lose the game against because of their offensive play. They lost because they couldn't stop Dennis Dixon, at all. Don't forget that it wasn't even as close as the final score. We were up 2 TDs late and went into a prevent when Sanchez finally starting throwing. USC never seriously threatened. You're right that if Dixon was injured we would have lost. I'm not sure what kind of awesome pat on the back you want with that amazing realization. The first game that he was missing that season we were held scoreless by an under .500 team. So yeah, we would have lost to USC. But that doesn't change the only point about it that I made. USC was, only one time, beaten by a Pac-10 team as equals, only once as an underdog to a simply superior team, since Carroll's first season. It doesn't diminish USC's amazing run, so don't diminish yourself by being so petty about it.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

JayDuck wrote: You like to talk shit about USC, but since Pete Carroll's first season only ONE Pac-10 team has ever beaten the Trojans as an equal. USC has lost an upset most years, but only once, in 2007, were they the underdog when they went to Oregon and were simply beaten by the better team.
Duck, you are SUPPOSED to post mightily after a statement win like that. Every moment of that game should've brought to mind your pal m200l's posts.

That said, you lost something with that last paragraph. Who the fuck cares if you beat a team as a favorite or an underdog? Should Washington give back their victory over SuC because SuC was favored last week? Was PSU the better team that just lost yesterday? If you beat a team, you were better than that team that day (unless of course your team relied on crooked officiating)...

That said, enjoy.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jay Duck wrote:when Sanchez finally starting throwing
Thank you.

If you seriously think USC having their starting QB missing from the game wasn't a factor in that game then you're quite delusional. For a fan of a team which saw their entire season collapse when their starting QB went down to continue to try and avoid this basic fact of football, it's almost funny.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kal's O-line was a special kind of suck yesterday.

They might have had a chance in the game, if one guy up front would have blocked somebody... anybody.

Kal's D was actually getting good penetration -- which pales in comparison the the penetration their entire team took at the hands of the Quackers.

I was actually a little worried about depth at RB after Blount made his legendary exit. But as usual, O is stacked several deep at RB (poor Andre Crenshaw -- he's a senior, and never gets a sniff of the ball -- playing behind Jonathan Stewart and Jerimiah Johnson will do that I guess, but as a senior?)

Sad part for Kal -- Oregon has not one, but two All-American candidates at DB... neither one of which played. The deep ball should have been shooting-fish-in-a-barrel for Kal... except that deal where they never blocked anybody. Kal has an awesome running back... which is moot if they don't block anybody.

And the fumble on the opening kick wasn't a fumble, it was caused by the ground. But Kal took that gift and went -8, and the refs gift wrapped their only 3 for them to start the game. After that negative-8 drive to start, things really went downhill for them.

I'm sure Toolio will be along shortly to break this down for us.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

According to 2oolio, he's been banned here.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

How fucking great must it be to be Dins and Jay Duck today?

I mean, I know it's fucking great every day to be Dins, but waking up with the knowledge that your team managed to finally run m2 form BTPCF?

That's got to be a special kind of fucking great. Now, just don't roll over. If you don't look at what's beside you there in bed, you can act like it never happened.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The Seer wrote:According to 2oolio, he's been banned here.
If that is indeed true then it's the stupidest decision ever made here.

We put up with him all throughout The Dark Ages, when Cal was the bubonic plague force-fed down our throats, then we ban him on his day of reckoning?

What in the hell is wrong with The Deciders? Why must they punish us so??

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:How fucking great must it be to be Dins today?

Well, the hangover is less-than-stellar, but subsiding.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Fuck coffee. Take three hours of game highlights.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And what sort of DC leaves the TE uncovered over and over and over and over and over?

I know the spread fucks with opposing defenses, which is kinda the point...

But it wasn't some new twist that the TE was being split outside and running shorties... Oregon has been doing that same thing for a few seasons.

You'd think Kal's "coaching" staff would have had some contingency for that, or at least some plan for an adjustment?

Nah, keep letting the same guy run the same route with the same 7-8 yard result, to the tune of 3 Tuddies.

Ed Dickson is pretty awesome... but 3 TDs by a tight end? Did that really happen?

Itwas kinda shocking to watch the same guy run the same pattern, and never have a DB/LB within 5 yards of him when the ball came. It was a crazy sight in the first half, but when it continued in the second, it almost seemed like Kal's "DC" was in cahoots with Guido or something.

And if Kal can't find some guys who can actually block somebody, they have no chance against USC... none.

USC's offense is pathetic right now, but they have enough on the defensive front to bury that horrible O-line from Kal. Just slaughter them.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

If Cal takes major pipe two weeks in a row how glorious would that be for all living things on planet earth?

Cal needs to change their logo. The new one should be...