Open wheel racing

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Open wheel racing

Post by Atomic Punk »

Schumacher pits in 8 seconds and the rest pit in 11.

No passing because the tires touch other and those faggot Euro's will be grinded meat with their 130lb flesh and lack of personality asses.

Yes, it's skill, but so is flying airplanes. I was a very good pilot and they didn't make shows on Speed Channel for me doing something technical.

NASCAR and dirt bike racing is the only thing that's cool. Euro and Argentinians that win or lose becasue of pit times and staying on the bumper strips can go fuck themselves.

In closing, I hate open wheel racing and those faggot spoiler racers that "drift" and anything that resembles a mvscal car.

Rant over. Proceed to pile-on.... Wiggers.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

F-1 is pretty boring...it all comes down to qualifying and pit stops. I give Schmuaker credit for dominating but what would he do on an oval track?

Personally, I prefer IndyCar over NASCAR because of the speed but NASCAR's bumper-to-bumper action and close finishes gives it a run for its money. IndyCar lost me for a little while when CART split up and they had the issues with the Indy 500 and not having every premier open-wheel racer competing against each other. It was a pain to keep track of which racer raced for which circuit. With Michael Andretti retired, I definitely follow it less. I'd follow NASCAR more if #3 was still alive. I like Dale Jr. but there was something about The Intimidator that made NASCAR fun to watch.
MRCTM
Inferiority Complex

Post by MRCTM »

Generalizations suck.