Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

KC Scott

Re: Raiders-Dolts in game

Post by KC Scott »

Do you have your Dart mask on Jack?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Nothing good can happen when Russell drops back to pass.

I think they need to try running the wishbone
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

This is gonna be good.

Raiders have been working on their running game.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

...and with that INT by Russell, looks like they need to work on the passing game now....
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

BTW- anyone want a slightly used QB? He has the number 17. We'll take a kicking tee for him.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

The Raiders need Lamonica.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Nice 3 & out by the S&B defense.

Good coverage on 3rd down.

Be interesting to see what impact Seymour will have in the middle.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Vel I thought you were a Skins fan
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

There's about 5 peope in Chat:

http://theoneboard.com/radio.php
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Raiders on the move again. Damn. TOUCHDOWN!!!

KC Scott wrote:Vel I thought you were a Skins fan

I'm just commenting on the game. I'm a 'Skins fan, NFC East junky.

I have a serious like going on for the Chiefs as my AFC favorite.

I loves me some AFC West rivalry ball, though. No matter how good or bad the teams.

velocet
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Who at ESPN thought Mike Turico would be a good play be play guy?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The 'duhs still play on a freaking baseball field.

How embarassing.

Is there any other NFL team left with that indignity?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

jiminphilly wrote:Who at ESPN thought Mike Turico would be a good play be play guy?

Look eaglefan, there's not much you and I are going to agree about, but I think you found something there.

Tirico is a total Giants homer. Totally irresponsible for a broadcaster, but he's a fucking retard anyway. He's supposed to be a play by play guy, yet I recall one time he went on a slobbering love-rant of bottom faggot proportions about tiki barber one year. If he calls another Giants game this year I'm sure he'll find a new love interest in blue.

I hate the giants and the sickening ownage they have of us.

velocet
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

theotherLT fumbles, McFadden fumbles. We are obviously just starting the season here.

War Wagon wrote:The 'duhs still play on a freaking baseball field.

How embarassing.

Not that I recall.

Which city will have a World Series first, KC, Oakland or Washington? That's an honest question, cuz I don't know MLB.

Cool watching the game with y'all, btw.

velocet
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Did the Raiders not make 1 tackle last year because they celebrate virtually every tackle as if they didn't.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

velocet wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Who at ESPN thought Mike Turico would be a good play be play guy?

Look eaglefan, there's not much you and I are going to agree about, but I think you found something there.

Tirico is a total Giants homer. Totally irresponsible for a broadcaster, but he's a fucking retard anyway. He's supposed to be a play by play guy, yet I recall one time he went on a slobbering love-rant of bottom faggot proportions about tiki barber one year. If he calls another Giants game this year I'm sure he'll find a new love interest in blue.

I hate the giants and the sickening ownage they have of us.

velocet

Anyone know who's call the game on the radio? I think I might need to use my DVR and sync up the tv with the radio call. This trio is just shit. Total shit.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Bolts so far are looking like a bunch of fucking school girls. Right now they don't look like they could beat Tila Tequila.

And WTF is it with this broadcast team? Sixth or seventh string? At least they should be able tell Michael Bennett from LT.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

velocet wrote:
Tirico is a total Giants homer. Totally irresponsible for a broadcaster, but he's a fucking retard anyway. He's supposed to be a play by play guy, yet I recall one time he went on a slobbering love-rant of bottom faggot proportions about tiki barber one year.
Tirico did the Pats game, not this one, and someone had to perform the Heimlich maneuver after he inadvertantly swallowed Brady's nutsack between one breathless exclamation and the next.

c'mon velo, that's a requirement for getting vetted by the NFL to announce nationally televised games.

Don't hate the player....
Last edited by War Wagon on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Not too worried yet though. After all this is the duhs.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

jiminphilly wrote:Anyone know who's call the game on the radio? I think I might need to use my DVR and sync up the tv with the radio call. This trio is just shit. Total shit.
Kevin Harlan and Warren Moon are calling the game on Westwood One/CBS Radio.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:The 'duhs still play on a freaking baseball field.

How embarassing.

[marlins]The Miami Dolphins still do too.[/marlins] :doh:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

jiminphilly wrote:Did the Raiders not make 1 tackle last year because they celebrate virtually every tackle as if they didn't.

:lol:

jiminphilly wrote:This trio is just shit

Right, well, like WW said, Tirico called the first game. This trio is mike and mike of ESPN radio morning fame, plus Steve Young. The latter is ok, but if you want fairly weak sports talk, you can get it from them every week day.

mikey wrote:After all this is the duhs.

I could get with that if we were watching the Raiders of the 3rd preseason game vintage, but this is an improved crew from the last time I saw 'em all the way around. Bolts may win, but y'all are in a dogfight this game.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

You know.. both Mike's suck. My intent was to trash the current Mike (Greenberg) but Tirico is pretty bad too but he's saved by Jaws and Gruden. I listened to Greenberg and Golic in the morning for 15 seconds once. I'll never listen again.

In terms of play by play, Greenberg is even WORSE than Tirico.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

What the fuck ???

Ummm... that was 6
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

R-Jack wrote:WHAT THE FUCK????????????
Ok so maybe Al was on to something..
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

oh my g-d...

Raiders just got robbed.

No, really. That was a b.s. overturn of a legit TD.

This just adds fuel to the conspiracy fire!
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Nice to see the Blots playing down to expectations, per usualm.

Wonder how 'tart is dealing with the Korean translation of this morning's game?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

jiminphilly wrote:You know.. both Mike's suck. My intent was to trash the current Mike (Greenberg) but Tirico is pretty bad too but he's saved by Jaws and Gruden. I listened to Greenberg and Golic in the morning for 15 seconds once. I'll never listen again.

The bolded part quoted for truth. But when it was Tirico, Jaws and Kornholer, pure booth hell was realized.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Golic-
(after Rivers throws it underneath to a receiver 3 yards deep)
"I'm not gonna lie, I don't like the play calling right now"

Young
"It was a check down"

Golic did play the game right?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

velocet wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:You know.. both Mike's suck. My intent was to trash the current Mike (Greenberg) but Tirico is pretty bad too but he's saved by Jaws and Gruden. I listened to Greenberg and Golic in the morning for 15 seconds once. I'll never listen again.

The bolded part quoted for truth. But when it was Tirico, Jaws and Kornholer, pure booth hell was realized.

Good point. Jaws was surrounded by 2 guys who had no business being on the booth with him.. now it's down to 1.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

R-Jack wrote: A Dolt fan has to think this is pathetic.
So far...absolutely.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

You cross the plain of the goal line with possession... it's 6.

He caught the ball... had possession... and two feet on the ground..

That's 6 points
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Mikey wrote:
R-Jack wrote: A Dolt fan has to think this is pathetic.
So far...absolutely.
Clearly it took Norvelous a little bit longer to mess up THIS SD team than it did for him in DC and Oakland. BlotFan, you guys should've whacked him and hired The Rat when you had the chance....although you'll certainly get that chance after this season too.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

I guess Asomugha isn't "all-world" afterall....that hitch-and-go Vincent Jackson just dropped on him for the go-ahead TD juked Aso right out of his fucking shoes.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Somewhere in Philly Jeff Garcia is absolutely laughing his ASS off. :lol:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Damn....after downing another Glazed Raised, JaKrispyKreme is back in the game. I had no idea donuts and eclairs had that kind of healing power! :mrgreen:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

WOW....the Raydahs just went VUHTICLE......TD Johnny Lee Higgins. :doh:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

R-Jack wrote:
Paul wrote: I had no idea donuts and eclairs had that kind of healing power! :mrgreen:

YOU don't? :paul: :paul: :paul:
Go fuck yourself you anklebiting fucktard.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

R-Jack wrote:
Paul wrote: Go fuck yourself you anklebiting fucktard.
My boiler doesn't hang low enough to make that a possibility. Probably because I don't have one.

Looks good on you though.
Keep telling yourself that, shitstain.

BTW, the Duhs are going down shortly. AGAIN. Thanks for playing.
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Raiders actually impressed me tonight. They fought harder than i thought they would and did not make too many of the stupid mistakes that have plagued them over the years. They got ripped off on that td at the end of the first half. Maybe they finally turned the corner a bit tonight. Could be a 2 team race for the west this year if the bolts play the way they did tonight.