Massachusetts pandemic response bill

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Massachusetts pandemic response bill

Post by Moby Dick »

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108604

fuck this shit. altho, who knows how many states will follow suit if this bill passes.

"Every pharmaceutical drug, including vaccines, carries a risk. And those risks are greater for some than others," she said. "In this time of fear, we can't let that fear take away our freedom to make voluntary health decisions. The human right to informed consent to medical risk taking gives citizens the power to make sure that the cure is not more dangerous than the disease."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Massachusetts pandemic response bill

Post by Mikey »

Yes we should all be very afraid. Health care providers may be required to assist in providing voluntary vaccinations.

What's next, compulsory abortions?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:Yes we should all be very afraid. Health care providers may be required to assist in providing voluntary vaccinations.

I'm thinking mandatory lobotomies for all participants in Glenn Beck's 9-12 rallies.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

BSmack wrote:
Mikey wrote:Yes we should all be very afraid. Health care providers may be required to assist in providing voluntary vaccinations.

I'm thinking mandatory lobotomies for all participants in Glenn Beck's 9-12 rallies.
But Republicans are that hateful and divisive people in the room, eh? You people are a riot. Lobotomize anyone that disagrees with you. Declare that you're open to ideas, then equate those with alternative proposals with bickering children. Props, I guess.

Lets be civil, right?
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

BSmack wrote:

I'm thinking mandatory lobotomies for all participants in Onogga's sheeple parade.
FTFY
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Jerkovich wrote:
BSmack wrote:

I'm thinking mandatory lobotomies for all participants in Onogga's sheeple parade.
FTFY
RACK
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.