ATTENTION!!!!!!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Lillian Vernon

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Post by Lillian Vernon »

For those of you who recall, we are quickly approaching the second anniversary of Atomic Punk's outing as a crossdressing homo freak with a proclivity for women's underwear.

What many of you may not be aware of is the full extent of this "man's" depravity.

Trust me when I assure you that this holiday season will be filled with cheer. :lol:
Last edited by Lillian Vernon on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Post by BarFlie »

Would you like to sit on my lap Lillian :)
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

We are living in a golden age.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Put up or shut up. :P
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:We are living in a golden age.

Rack.

The thread could have ended right there
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Re: I'm an Attention Whore - Please read this....... Please

Post by MadRussian »

How can it be any worse than Image

The infamous red teddy pic perhaps?
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Changing the title under my nic is fair game, even though it is bullshit that I am obsessed with Radio Fan, but changing the title of my thread is lame. RadioFan is obviously obsessed with me, since he can't stop writing his stalking victims nasty messages about me. It's not my fault he can't get laid.
Katy

Post by Katy »

RadioFan is probably crying about the photoshops you did. :D
Lillian Vernon

Re: I'm an Attention Whore Please read my posts...... Please

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Martyred wrote:I are living in a golden shower.
FTFY
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Lillian Vernon

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Post by Lillian Vernon »

IndyFrisco wrote:Put up or shut up. :P
I will be honest and confess I do not have the picture(s) in my possession at this time, but I am working on it. Believe me, I'm working on it. From what I hear, the red teddy pic is only the tip of the iceberg. :shock:

If the descriptions I heard are accurate, his stories about the panty pic being an "isolated incident" to appease his hot 27 year-old girlfriend are pure bunk and we have a bona-fide demented homo with a pervasive crossdressing fetish on our hands.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:I will be honest and confess I do not have the picture(s) in my possession at this time, but I am working on it. Believe me, I'm working on it.
Why?
Exactly. What's with LV's obsessive internet vendettas against AP and Rozy??
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

mvscal wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:
I will be honest and confess I do not have the picture(s) in my possession at this time, but I am working on it. Believe me, I'm working on it.
Why?
UMMM... Because it is hilarious?

Not to mention the fact that AP deserves it. He was a total asshole to me way before I knew he was a demented crossdresser, so of course I'm going to be ecstatic at such a revelation.

Listen to you, Mr. High and Mighty. You were the one who couldn't wait to run over here and debut the panty pic on this board, which was hilarious, by the way.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Lillian Vernon wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:Put up or shut up. :P
I will be honest and confess I do not have the picture(s) in my possession at this time, but I am working on it. Believe me, I'm working on it. From what I hear, the red teddy pic is only the tip of the iceberg. :shock:

If the descriptions I heard are accurate, his stories about the panty pic being an "isolated incident" to appease his hot 27 year-old girlfriend are pure bunk and we have a bona-fide demented homo with a pervasive crossdressing fetish on our hands.
Red teddy Red Rover (SG's shit troll sister)? Really reaching now. Why not post pics of my ass, cock, balls, a shit I took, a dog I ran over while it was under a pile of leaves, or is this another wait for shitty wytch pics you are having some loser make?

BTW, the ex-g/f is pushing 30 now and fuck off to that bitch.

You just need a good ass-fucking by a really hung kneegrow. Seriously. By now...
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Lillian Vernon

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Post by Lillian Vernon »

I can do my own wytches if need be, but why do I need to? You have buried yourself with your twisted fantasies of being a woman. Don't even try to play them off as wytches now. I told you that should have been your strategy for the panty pic to begin with. Instead of claiming it was a wytch, you fessed up to the panty pic by making up some bullshit story about your "girlfriend" having a fetish for men in women's underwear like a moron. Then you tried to explain away the disheveled nature and massive size of the underwear by claiming they were her "ragging" underwear. :lol:

I have my doubts that this "girlfriend" even exists, and if she does, in the words of your kindred spirit Buffalo Bill, she is "a great big fat person."

I already have your crank shot, that was posted at .net when the panty pic was posted. There was a feeding frenzy on that pic and everyone was using it for trolls such as "AP's Pocket Rocket" and "AP's Tiny Shrunken Head" at TTP. It has also been featured in some Robocop avatars. Unfortunately for you, The Trolling Professionals has been resurrected...

http://thetrollingprofessionalsii.netbo ... sc&start=0

http://thetrollingprofessionalsii.netbo ... ?p=513#513

You already admitted when the panty pic came out that there are "worse pics of me out there."

I heard you are even wearing makeup in some of them. :lol:

This is gonna be GOLD. :D
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

USC wins!

SG shit troll sister... you will go to no end to lie about me will you? That was "there are worse pics out there" I referred to. Over 2 years old and I don't care. If a male from THIS board comments on it then they can be described as a certified homosexual. Every pic in question was for that now almost 30 y/o and I made the mistake of sharing them with Katy and Chyna on a drunken binge 2 years ago. That's the truth.

The thing is... you are a miserable and unhappy woman. You use shit trolls and use multiple boards to smear those that made you butt-hurt. I'm guessing one of you got my good buddy Y2K to turn on me on some obscure board by trolling as me. Turns out I didn't sell out my buddy when a few caught mtool or someone posing as me.

I'm really interested to see what other dirt you have on me as there is none. I know the 3 pics I've sent out that I shouldn't have when I thought it was just bullshit to people that turned out to be sell outs. However those were sent when I was having a good time with the one you don't believe in. It's cool.

Get that uber retard SadFlushin to join in and tard up this board. I'm surprised you vermin aren't banned for this shit, but then again only you really care. Hey, there's my statement and have fun looking like a pathetic tard in doing so.

What really gets me is why RadioFan won't come in and defend himself. I want him to say, "I'm a MAN, I'm 40!"

Until then, go after me all you want, because liars like you and the other twats don't trip me out anymore. So enjoy your unhappy life as you lie about shit like this "makeup" thing, as an example. Even I wouldn't do that shit for that bitch.

Hey miserable twat, it's time for me to go do my activities of daily living. Have fun being an obsessed freak. Make up more lies and I'm sure the real posters of this board can reason out who is full of shit and who has real mental issues.

If RF is on the sidelines watching this (and I'm sure you are), stand up and defend yourself dude. PSU finally made it clear to me how this shit works. I got caught up in this a few years ago and took a beating of the ages. Well desrved too.

Have fun SG's shit sister. I'm counting on you and the tards to lie like there is no tomorrow.

Out!

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LV wrote:You have buried yourself with your twisted fantasies of being a woman.
ummm ...

Isn't this about the time when Jerry Springer gives us his "final thoughts" to help us all feel a lot better about ourselves?
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

It seems more like the time most of us simply flush.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Man, I really don't want to be brought into this...
Atomic Punk wrote:I made the mistake of sharing them with Katy and Chyna on a drunken binge 2 years ago. That's the truth.
You sent it to more people than just the two of us. Either way, I didn't post your pictures or hand them out. We've covered this ad nauseam.
Atomic Punk wrote:I'm guessing one of you got my good buddy Y2K to turn on me on some obscure board by trolling as me.
Jack has a mind of his own. I highly doubt someone "got" to him.
Atomic Punk wrote:What really gets me is why RadioFan won't come in and defend himself
What's to defend and why are you so worried about it? Nobody banned RadioFan nor has anyone told him to stop posting here. If he wanted to post here, I imagine he would.

That is all.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Katy, you and Chyna were the only two that got that disturbing pic. I did it for my girl and thought it would be funny (in a drunken state) to send it to whom I've trusted in the past. You two are the ones that fucked me over. There are no other pics out there. Okay, cool... Enjoy your shitty lives. Yeah it's simple. Move on and find happiness if that's possible.

Katy

Post by Katy »

Atomic Punk wrote:Katy, you and Chyna were the only two that got that disturbing pic. I did it for my girl and thought it would be funny (in a drunken state) to send it to whom I've trusted in the past. You two are the ones that fucked me over. There are no other pics out there. Okay, cool... Enjoy your shitty lives. Yeah it's simple. Move on and find happiness if that's possible.
Nope, that is a lie. You sent that pic to Ana, too.

I never posted your transvestite adventures. Chyna has openly admitted on several forums she did it.

I don't give a shit if there are more pics of you out there. You don't factor or rate in my world.

Oh, btw...

Here, liar
Chyna wrote:As I have said before-I posted your picture, not Katy.
Bring it here, bitch.
Stop being a creepy fucking stalker and leave Katy alone.
Again, I did it, not Katy.
And can you blame me?? You mass e-mail yourself in the most compromising of positions to people who belong to a smack board-yet you were surprised that it got out?
I mean, really???
Seriously???
You've posted on these boards for more years than Katy and I combined, so shame on you, bro-you of all should have known
how this would roll.

Oh, and hot 27 year old GF?? I call B.S. :lol:
Size 5? :lol:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Nope, crank to you and Chyna only. The one I've reluctantly took for my girlie. The 2 others were set to Ana and not the cranker. If she got it then I was sold out early on. "He said she said."

Fuck this bitch shit. Seriously. I'll leave this now because revisionists are out of control. Why do you continue to lie? That's what gets me. I've fessed up and the lies don't stop.

Now that I have figured your motivation out, I'm at peace... You are all about insecurity and have the need to lie to save face. Good target to take on while being wrong. Unhappy women are in abundance. Amazing.

Katy

Post by Katy »

This stupidity is priceless... I just had to point it out...
Atomic Punk wrote:Katy, you and Chyna were the only two that got that disturbing pic. I did it for my girl and thought it would be funny (in a drunken state) to send it to whom I've trusted in the past.
Really? You just said this earlier in this thread and then you contradict your statement 2 posts later and say this:
Atomic Punk wrote:Nope, crank to you and Chyna only. The one I've reluctantly took for my girlie. The 2 others were set to Ana and not the cranker.
:lol:

You're a drunken, drug addled, cross dressing, piece of shit liar. You can't even keep your lies straight.

It's nice to know you completely disregard Chyna's admission of posting your crank, your panty pic, and your nude picture on .net before it was ever posted over here. Yet, in your whiskey stupor, you still insist it was me. :lol:

Get a grip, RuPaul. Your garters are showing....AGAIN.

Leave me out of this. If someone has other pics of you, I have nothing to do with it. I haven't seen them and I'm glad of it.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Atomic Punk wrote:SG shit troll sister... you will go to no end to lie about me will you? That was "there are worse pics out there" I referred to.
Right here... http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 11&t=25797

Scroll down to the middle of the page, draglord.

Others even responded to your exact phrase, "HELL, WORSE PICS OF ME ARE OUT THERE."
Atomic Punk wrote: I'm guessing one of you got my good buddy Y2K to turn on me on some obscure board by trolling as me.
Huh? I rarely even talk to Y2K and when I do, it is on chat or Skype about music or the homos at Stucknut. Frankly, the subject of you is taboo with him since he caught so much hell for hanging out with you after your secret life as a crossdresser was revealed.

I thought your spat was some bullshit about stolen barbecue sauce.
Atomic Punk wrote: I know the 3 pics I've sent out that I shouldn't have when I thought it was just bullshit to people that turned out to be sell outs. However those were sent when I was having a good time with the one you don't believe in. It's cool.
I already questioned your bullshit story on the original thread where mvscal exposed you as a crossdresser by asking why you took a pic of yourself naked standing in the doorway if this was all done to please your alleged "girlfriend."

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 11&t=25495
Atomic Punk wrote: What really gets me is why RadioFan won't come in and defend himself. I want him to say, "I'm a MAN, I'm 40!"
WTF? I don't know what that phrase would accomplish, but I'm sure he saw how well your flimsy attempt to defend yourself went and decided self-imposed exile was the best option.
Atomic Punk wrote: So enjoy your unhappy life as you lie about shit like this "makeup" thing, as an example. Even I wouldn't do that shit for that bitch.
The fact that any of this was done "for that bitch" is the lie. It was done to satisfy your obsession with women's clothing. I don't know any women who would be turned on by seeing their man in a red teddy or black bra and makeup. If this alleged bitch is actually into that, I'd bet you were the one who turned her on to crossdressing, because you were obviously doing it before you even met her. I bet you were doing it as soon as you were old enough to raid mommy's lingerie drawer.
mvscal wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:You were the one who couldn't wait to run over here and debut the panty pic on this board, which was hilarious, by the way.
Yes, it was hilarious. Did I mark my calendar and celebrate the anniversary while desperately combing the internet for more pics of AP in women's undergarments? Uhh...no. Neither did anybody else.

His obsession is (inadvertantly) amusing. Yours is neurotic and more than a little disturbing.
It's not hard to find out the anniversary - all you have to is find the thread where you introduced his twisted fetish to this board and look at the date.

I am not combing the internet, I happened to ask a certain person as a long shot if they have any pics from him and I am waiting for them to be forked over. He is lying when he says he only sent pics to Katy and Chyna. He sent them to a half-dozen other girls too. It's not the red teddy pic either. I don't know if that one will ever turn up. The girls who received it were so horrified, apparently none of them could bring themselves to save it to their hard drive. Allegedly, this one is a black thong and bra and he is wearing makeup. :lol:

I also heard he was on "hot or not" dressed as a woman, but since there are 26 million photos on there, I'm not even going to emabark on attempting to find that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Everything is going according to plan.

---IndyFrisco
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Funny you should mention obsessions. I've heard all about your major obsession with DC Smackmaster.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Poster who starts threads about the anniversary of other threads wrote:Funny you should mention obsessions.

Ironic
why is my neighborhood on fire
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

PSUFAN wrote:
Everything is going according to plan.

---IndyFrisco
Actually, I was thinking "LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUTA THIS!"
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

What the fuck is this shit????

Since when did T1B have high school drama crap???

I knew there was a reason to read Cul de Smack before a few months ago! Damn, I missed all the good shit.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

TheJON wrote:What the fuck is this shit????

Since when did T1B have high school drama crap???
When all those students from .Net Technical and HVAC Tech transferred over things got a lot stupider.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

I just saw a stray dog run through my yard. Get back to work.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The .Net Tech response is yet another fail on their part... but its the only response they have.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Ironic
Don't you think?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

I am displeased to confess that my source has not yet delivered at this point. :?

Apparently this source is afraid that AP has any idea which photos he sent to who in a drunken blackout.

Hopefully hilarity will prevail in the end.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

pm me when the hilarity starts, thnx
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Lillian Vernon wrote:I am displeased to confess that my source has not yet delivered at this point. :?

Apparently this source is afraid that AP has any idea which photos he sent to who in a drunken blackout.

Hopefully hilarity will prevail in the end.
that's because there are none. the 3 chyna sold me out on are all you get, since you are a lonely professional woman that gets nothing and likes it. oh, and guys and women that get really get laid/fucked actually know that men and women both get blood flow to that certain region depending on the stimulation at the time. hopefully you update your personal bag of toys to know the difference. no guy would fuck you and i'm guessing lesbians think you're too old.

to be fair, katy never sold me out, but since another poster mimiced me on another board, then i can see why you wanted a new friend. i have no problen with katy and one day i'll listen to her radio shows when i get time. i think t1b radio is a good concept and hope it thrives!

yeah, move along womanimal, red rover that the dog took over, and now shit troll... and justget over it. hell, perk brought up some funny shit that i just saw. i'm going over there to rack his short dumb ass!

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

And here... we... go...
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Atomic Punk wrote:I did it for my girl and thought it would be funny (in a drunken state) to send it to whom I've trusted in the past.

Rack you for not knowing just how much laughter you'd be bringing to the world. Even this dude can't keep a straight face:

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

AP = a ....

It just keeps getting more and more sad for the fresneck...
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Atomic Punk wrote: that's because there are none.
How many lies have you already been busted telling in this thread already? Thanks for giving me another lie to link to when and if I do get my hands on them. :lol:

Dude, The link to you admitting there are "worse pics" out there is already linked to on this thread. Get a grip.
Atomic Punk wrote:since another poster mimiced me on another board
WTF is this new line of bullshit you suddenly have come up with? Please elaborate.