RACK LeGarrette Blount!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

RACK LeGarrette Blount!

Post by Dinsdale »

Gotta give the DBag some limited props...

In one fell swoop, he gave us all a little reminder about keeoing our priorities straight.

It's just a fucking game. The hurt, depression, and shame I felt last night was silly. It's a game. Becoming as emotionally vested as I have in such insignificant things is silly. Nothing wrong with being a fan, but letting it actually æffect your daily moods is just plain stupid.

And I've become guilty of that stupidity.

When my team came out, before the eyes of the entire CFB nation, and sucked at every aspect of the game, I was fucking PISSED.

But then, something happened... something shameful.

At that moment, I was embarrassed to be a Ducks fan... I could never have envisioned a day when that would be the case... not an 0-12, not losing 10 straight to the Fuskies, not anything.

But, my team came out and laid down and rolled over for an opponent they should have handled easily. But that paled in comparison to what happened next.

Blount has been a problem since he first showed up. He was suspended this spring for not making meetings, and got tossed from a practice for being a disruptive dick.Yet the team still hitched their wagon to him, despite having a stable full of badass tailbacks.

Oregon needs to take a long, hard look at what they want their priorities to be. I'd rather lose with class than win without it.

OK, enough crying in my beer -- on to X's and O's...

Both teams really fucking sucked.

I mean, REALLY fucking sucked.

I'll give BSU their props for the W, and I don't want to sound like sour grapes...

But BSU fucking sucked. Just not as badly as the chumps on the other side of the ball did. At least the Boise players remembered that time in Pop Warner when they were taught the basics of tackling, which was clearly the difference in the game... both offenses were inept, but with Oregon's refusal to do anything besides wave their arms at ballcarriers, BSU at least got 1sts.

Oregon's coaching staff... sucked worse than any coaching staff I've ever seen. They're team was unprepared startegically, emotionally, and physically. If this is what the "Chip Kelley Era" is all about, then count me the fuck out.

Case in point -- if a freaking junior high school coach was pinned inside his own 5, and decided to run a big east-west sweep 5 yards behind the LOS, with an otherwise empty backfield, he'd be fired the next day... shit just ain't done, for reasons obvious.

And let's see... down 11, two possesion game, despite the clowning... nahhhhh, don't kick that FG... go for it on 4th, even though you need 3 as well. Fuggin moronic.

And whatever you do, don't try and soften up the middle with your huge RB early in the game, to open things up for the spread... nahhhh, that wouldn't have been smart. Just keep running stupid dance-around-the-backfield plays.

And WTF was Bellotti doing on the sidelines?

Felix, allow me to apologize for the behavior of one of our scholarship athletes. My exposute to BSU fans at the game last year was nothing but pleasant, and this has put a huge black eye on that relationship.

Congrats on the W, and I hope your team works out the many, many execution bugs before next week. When a team lays down and plays dead like mine did, it should have been a 70 point asskicking. But a win is a win, but I fear you didn't impress too many pollsters with that effort.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Re: RACK LeGarrette Blount!

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Dinsdale wrote: And WTF was Bellotti doing on the sidelines?
Besides openly second guessing Chip Kelly's decisions during a live interview in front of a captive national audience? Not sure.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I never 'rack' anything, but fuck it, this one time I'll rack Dins. Can't disagree with a word he said.

I'm still guilty of caring too much about a mere game, and of having my priorities all wrong. I'm guessing that I'll always be guilty of these things, since I cannot envision a future when that Texas loss will not continue to irritate me more than practically anything else going on in my life.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

On the bright side... our true freshman punter was freaking lights out.

And he got to play his way into midseason game-shape in Week 1.

Fucker should be averaging 65 per punt by the end of the year, considering the Saturday workouts it appears he'll be regularly getting.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

And this is LSU Freak keeping it real

M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK the hell out of Dins.

RACK Vito as well
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Great take Dins, certainly wasn't either teams best effort on the field last night. We had quite a few Oregon fans in town yesterday, and all of them seemed to be having a good time as they were shopping in downtown Boise.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Rockem Sockem Robots...nice. :lol:
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Rack Dins for manning-up, especially after a loss to a team he used to smack the hell out of.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

I've been saying all off-season... that Oregon was overrated beyond belief. I actually think I'm the only one that had these thoughts on this board and especially with the press. Oregon didn't have a BAD night... "they are who I thought they were".

A team that lost 15 of 22 starters. A team that ended the season beating an overrated Okie State team in the Holiday bowl and that was the last impression the pundits had of Oregon and why they were ranked so high.

What we saw last night in Oregon was a team that had not one single returning O lineman. Being that the O line is the one position that needs the most consistency of any position on the field and this comes only with experience... the outcome was a foregone conclusion.

Being that Boise State was in a similar predicament as far as there own O Line... I felt the talent level would be the deciding factor in the outcome. Neither of these two teams are very good.

The main reason I have Cal being the best team in the PAC 10 and possibly the best team in the country is that they're returning 17 of 22 staters on a team that won 9 games last year... and is the only team other than Florida to have both the O Line and D Line ranked in the top 10 in the country (Rivals.com) with sick depth.

You add an experienced qb (Riley) in his 4th year... without Nate (the interception machine) Longshore lurking over his back and you have a very confident qb with experience. Sure there's been rumors of Tedford trying to get Nate a 6th year... but, trust me... It's not going to happen.

You add the best running back in the country with one of the best defenses in the country.... an OC that made Alabama look foolish in their home bowl game (Sugar Bowl) and magic has the possibility of happening.

Oh yeah, Cal has a secret weapon as true freshman... and Tedford says he understands the offense better than any true freshman he's ever had at Cal.

Word on the street is... he has "Jet Blue" speed with better moves... and will be playing the slot.

Tedford's never been known for hyperbole.... So this kid is something special to add to the freakish arsenal Cal has on the O.

Hint: Isi
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Cal doesn't have one of the best defenses in the country. Didn't last year...won't this year.

-M.A.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:Cal doesn't have one of the best defenses in the country. Didn't last year...won't this year.

-M.A.

Ummmm... you don't know much about College Football other than what you read on the $UC homer boards.

Cal was second in the country in interceptions last year (and returns every single db).... then you add this to the mix....

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conte ... CID=981216

Oh yeah, people in the know have their O line in the top 10 as well.... the only other team with this kind of creed is Florida.

Trust me, Cal is going to pound U$C into submission.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Wow the thought of a Cal- Oregon came on Fox SW at about 1am CST sounds like gret jerk material. Better get my tissues ready. That is the correct time to see a live PAC10 game sans USC right?
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

campinfool wrote:Wow the thought of a Cal- Oregon came on Fox SW at about 1am CST sounds like gret jerk material. Better get my tissues ready. That is the correct time to see a live PAC10 game sans USC right?

It's late in Tejas... and they're drinking....

...trust me, I know Tejas.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

If Oregon wants to give Chip Kelly a chance, they need to ban Bellotti from the sidelines.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

They also need to quit playing Boise St.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote: And WTF was Bellotti doing on the sidelines?
that was a question everybody around me was asking...
"is that Bellotti down there, what the fuck is he doing down there?"

Felix, allow me to apologize for the behavior of one of our scholarship athletes. My exposute to BSU fans at the game last year was nothing but pleasant, and this has put a huge black eye on that relationship.
no apologies necessary-all the Duck fans I came across were pretty gracious people with lots of positive comments about the stadium and how nicely they were being treated in Boise....I could see in their faces that they were truly embarrassed by the whole Blount thing....when one loud mouthed fucktard Boise State fan started yelling for the Oregon fans to go the fuck home, a couple of us had to remind him that Oregon fans had nothing to do with it....and remind him loudly....win with class has always been Petersens motto, I wish it would translate to a good percentage our fanbase as well

I actually feel sorry for LaGarrette...after watching him against us last year he was the Duck I feared most....an athletically talented monster that just let his emotions get away from him....sad thing is, I thought that guy had some NFL potential....that probably took him from about a third or fourth rounder to a not even invited to camp....NFL head coaches have enough to deal with on their plate and the last thing they want is a out of control wild card to muddle up the works.....hopefully, he'll take advantage of the gift he's been given (retaining his scholarship) and put it to use to get himself an education.....honestly dins, as much as I wanted BSU to win this victory seems almost dirty in a way

rack your insight and honesty as usual.....and feel free to drop the sig anytime you feel compelled....to me it wasn't worth the price
get out, get out while there's still time
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Blueblood wrote:I've been saying all off-season... that Oregon was overrated beyond belief. I actually think I'm the only one that had these thoughts on this board and especially with the press. Oregon didn't have a BAD night... "they are who I thought they were".
Blueblood wrote:Oregon takes this one on the road... being that they're a PAC 10 team against a Mid- Major... the #11 ranked team in the country.....
Shut the fuck up, "MIDWESTERNER."

You're 0-1 in the Pick'Em.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

SAUCE Dins for the take.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:lol:

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »