Oregon vs Boise.... thread...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Re: Oregon vs Boise.... thread...

Post by Blueblood »

SoCalTrjn wrote:The widest margin of any loss USC has had while Carroll has been there is 11 points and that was the first season at Notre Dame. Every loss since then has been by single digits. USC may lose a few this year but they will never be anyones bitch. I am 40 years old and in those 40 years California has managed to beat USC just 6 times and have only 11 wins vs USC since the end of World War 2. I understand your ball hanging, Id be pissed too if the school I went to had been so owned by another school, I hate Notre Dame for a similar reason but to say that Cal is going to make a team that has beaten them 52 times in the last 63 years and the last 5 years straight "their bitch" is silly. But I guess silly is what you would expect when holding a conversation with a guy dressed like Robin Hood, green tights and all

I mentioned, more than 3 months ago... Cal beats $UC.... and it'll be by around 2 TD's.

We'll see if you show up.

the truth
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I dont get the "over rated" chant by the Boise fans, youre up by 11 at home and chanting at a team you're ranked higher than. Had oregon been 7 and Boise 14, the chant makes sense. Home field is worth 8 points to the ood makers, maybe even more on Thursday Night, so theyre up by "3" at home vs a team theyre ranked higher than and chanting "over rated"
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Pretty sloppy game on both sides. I didn't think Oregon was overrated. Blount should be suspended for that sucker punch at the end of it.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Cross Traffic wrote:I didn't think Oregon was overrated. .
That's why you're NEVER in the College Football forum...
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Wow, Oregon's #9 needs to smoke a few tonight. Not only did he sucker punch that guy from Boise. But he nearly got in a fight with one of his own teammates and had to be hand held back to the locker room. What a piece of shit.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cross Traffic wrote:Pretty sloppy game on both sides. I didn't think Oregon was overrated. Blount should be suspended for that sucker punch at the end of it.
Blount should be kicked off the Ducks team for his act tonight. What a punk ass hoodlum. :brad:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Blount needs to be tossed from the team.

'Spray's comment in chat, after Blount lost his mind...

"He suddenly remembered he's black."

:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:
'Spray's comment in chat, after Blount lost his mind...

"He suddenly remembered he's black."

Vannie, reminds me of the guy that just got caught burying a little girl in his backyard..... I can't remember the last time an adult would spend time on a "chat" not being 5 years old... or, someone that's not into child molestation.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Blueblood wrote:
Danimal wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:Road teams are like .140 on Thursday nights, the few wins have been early in the year before classes start and the team can travel before game day.
Masoli is a horrible QB, the spread is summer passing league/flag football pussy shit, I want to take my prediction of USC losing in Eugene back
d

Neb took a Thursday-game for our trip to Columbia, MO. Ya it's cool that we'll be on national tv but we may be setting ourselves up.

Unless USC chooses Oregon to be it's annual "just didn't come to play" game you guys should roll.

Wow, up 20-0 now.

Why are "Midwesterners" so fucking slow ???

Oregon and $C will be Cal's BITCH.

UNREAL....
???? All I was talking about was the USC/Oregon game, not the whole season.

By the way, I can see Blount decking the BSU guy, dude shouldn't have touched him. Granted it's rather cheap when the opposition isn't looking. But dude obviously has issues, he had to be restrained from assaulting the crowd. Folks are going to be beligerant after a big game. Suck it up and go back to the lockerroom.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

I've said it for years.... Oregon and $UC .... recruits "thugs".

That's why what "Cal" has done over the last decade makes it that much more impressive...

Just listen to "Jet Blue" and compare him....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOZt7HLrWII&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOZt7HLrWII&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Last edited by Blueblood on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Cross Traffic wrote:Pretty sloppy game on both sides. I didn't think Oregon was overrated. Blount should be suspended for that sucker punch at the end of it.

Sucker punch my ass, game is over the dude from Boise hits him on the shoulder pad and said something to him, dude deserved to get dropped, and he went down like a sack or potatoes from a right cross.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

SoCalTrjn wrote:
Sucker punch my ass, game is over the dude from Boise hits him on the shoulder pad and said something to him, dude deserved to get dropped, and he went down like a sack or potatoes from a right cross.
maybe if Blount hadn't been running his "Boise State deserves an ass-whooping" spiel, he wouldn't have been quite so sensitive....but I'll give you one thing, it was the hardest hit Oregon had all night.....

so much for the "more mature" LaGarrette Blount
get out, get out while there's still time
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Dude had no business touching or talking shit after the game; a real class act. Too bad that Blount made him look like a victim...

Wouldn't surprise me if the race card is played before all is said and done.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

FLW Buckeye wrote:Dude had no business touching or talking shit after the game; a real class act. Too bad that Blount made him look like a victim...
I'm almost positive that you're probably right....the horrah of somebody throwing shit back in the face of a guy that had been talking a lot of shit BEFORE the game is way out of bounds I guess.....but the "more mature" LaGarrette really knows how to punctuate an outstandingly shitty performance from a true asshat....BRAVO

edit..

wow, I just saw an interview with him and he PROMISED he'd never do it again....I think I believe him this time
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Damn...Boise owns Oregon.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Ducks will will this game easily. Not gonna be as close as advertised. I can see BSU getting some late TD's to make it looks more respectible, but this game will not be in doubt in the 4th quarter.

Go "all in" with Oregon +3.
I'm ready for more west coast predictions...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

FLW Buckeye wrote:Dude had no business touching or talking shit after the game; a real class act.
No doubt, did you see the Boise coach grabbing and pushing his player away as he got jacked? Coach knew what was up. But that pussy Oregon player, backing up, running like a bitch while getting all pumped up... = bitch.

But that's what you get when you got a thug player playing at a second-tier D-1 school, ranked too high in the pre-season poll actin a fool after his team lays an egg on national tv.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

That's why what "Cal" has done over the last decade makes it that much more impressive...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

What has "Cal" done over the past decade, besides attract fans who haven't a clue as to how to properly punctuate sentences?

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Van wrote:What has "Cal" done over the past decade, besides attract fans who haven't a clue as to how to properly punctuate sentences?
don't forget that them Cal wizards (no excess of word intended) use the word "dominate" as an adjective and not the verb. as in, the most "dominate" team (not dominant).
rock a Cal education, yo. but, that's high school.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Mr T wrote:Image

You got knocked the fuck out!

Sincerely,

Smokie
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mace wrote:
Mr T wrote:Image
That's why you should leave your helmet on until you are off the field. The Boise dumbass baited him and Blount wasn't smart enough to walk away from it.
Good point!

Tell you what - the BSU player was out of line, but he hopped up pretty quickly. Me thinks he would have eaten Blount for lunch after that pussy sucker punch.
I doubt it...Dude was glassy-eyed when he first got up.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

FLW Buckeye wrote:

I doubt it...Dude was glassy-eyed when he first got up.
pretty sure Hout could give LaGarrette all he wanted in a straight up knock down-drag em out....he's a lot bigger than his listed weight of 241

Petersen desperately wanted to redshirt Hout last year, but the guy is such a great athlete, Petersen couldn't
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

SoCalTrjn wrote:

I gotta agree with toejam.

BSU player deserved to be jacked the fuck up. I don't care how much shit Blount talked. He made the mistake of putting his hands on Blount. Once you do that, game on motherfucker. Coach was there and knew BSU player was out of line, but he was "late to the punch" so to speak.

At the same time, Blount deserves to be kicked off the team.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

IndyFrisco wrote:
He made the mistake of putting his hands on Blount. Once you do that, game on motherfucker.
I'll agree with you on that point, Hout had no business touching Blount....but it's like I told my bud last night after the game, we sometimes lose sight of the fact that these are generally 19-21 year old kids that are prone to act before they think...and IMHO, it was a heat of the moment thing....the problem here is this is Blount's second offense for essentially the same thing (temper tantrum)

want to take a bet on whether or not Petersen suspends Hout for at least one game.....

I'll say yes and give you 2-1 odds
I disagree with this, I think he should be suspended until such time that he can demonstrate to the coaches he can keep his anger in check, but I don't think this warrants ruining the kids life...I watched it on replay after I got home last night and his behavior after the punch wasn't as bad as I'd originally thought.....don't get me wrong, it was deplorable, but I thought he took a swing at a cop, and that's why I thought his scholarship should be yanked and be kicked to the curb

going after some fans will probably be his ultimate undoing.....I don't see the NCAA standing idly by on that one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Felix wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
He made the mistake of putting his hands on Blount. Once you do that, game on motherfucker.
I'll agree with you on that point, Hout had no business touching Blount....but it's like I told my bud last night after the game, we sometimes lose sight of the fact that these are generally 19-21 year old kids that are prone to act before they think...and IMHO, that's exactly what happened last night

want to take a bet on whether or not Petersen suspends Hout for at least one game.....

I do agree with you AND Mace on this. Hout deserved to get bitch-slapped for that shit. And I bet being posterized like that, he'll never do it again. If Peterson sits him a game, as he should, he'll have all the world of respect from me. If he doesn't sit him, no big deal in my book. But setting an example of him for good sportsmanship would go far.
I disagree with this, I think he should be suspended until such time that he can demonstrate to the coaches he can keep his anger in check, but I don't think this warrants ruining the kids life...I watched it on replay after I got home last night and his behavior after the punch wasn't as bad as I'd originally thought.....

going after some fans will probably be his ultimate undoing.....I don't see the NCAA standing idly by on this one
I wasn't basing my assessment of him being kicked off the team on the punch alone. It was the complete psychotic meltdown following the punch. Not to make this a political discussion, but this is where we differ. You say "Kelly shouldn't ruin the kid's life." Me? I'd say he ruined it himself. And RUIN is the wrong word. He is "of age". He made the wrong choice. Ship his thug ass out. He was hitting his own teammates. He was trying to fight the fans. He's fucking Ron Artest and Steven Jackson all balled into one yellow fairied jersey.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Holy fucking hell in a hand basket. Screwball and I are on the same page for once.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Does this remind anyone else of this...

TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

As per ESPN, dude's gone for the season.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Confirmed...

After rushing for 1002 yards last year and finishes under 1000 for career rushing yards.

Give me a time machine and that's a bet I'd love to make a couple weeks ago.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Q, West Coast Style wrote:Ducks will will this game easily. Not gonna be as close as advertised. I can see BSU getting some late TD's to make it looks more respectible, but this game will not be in doubt in the 4th quarter.

Go "all in" with Oregon +3.
I'm ready for more west coast predictions...
Give me your credit card number and you can have 'em.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Felix wrote:

somebody should have taken me up on it

no suspension for Hout per BSU Public Information Office

allegedly, and this is from second hand sources, Hout's comment to Blount was supposedly "have a nice flight home" or something to that effect

whether that's the truth or not, I don't know, but it comes from somebody that's pretty close to the program....in any event, whatever he said Petersen heard, and didn't feel it warranted a suspension...

not sure I agree with that, but then again I wasn't standing next to him and Petersen was, so I'll assume Petersen is being honest
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:allegedly, and this is from second hand sources, Hout's comment to Blount was supposedly "have a nice flight home" or something to that effect

Apparently, from Hout's own mouth, it was "Where was that asswhoopin'?"

I have a lot to say about this... maybe I'll start a thread.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Considering all the trash talking that goes on during a game, and before and after games, I don't care what Hout said, he shouldn't have received a suspension.

Why single him out, just because some psycho got spun out over it? You know way worse things were said by both teams, all night long.

The only way Hout should've gotten suspended would be if it was confirmed that he'd said something really inappropriate, such as dropping an n-bomb or something. Short of that, nobody gets suspended for talking smack, especially the way he did it.

Blount is just garbage, and he was looking to go off, and Hout just happened to be the one to trigger it.

He won't do it, but if it should come to light that all Hout said was, "Have a nice plane ride home," or something to that effect, then yeah, he seriously could press charges against that stupid thug. If the same thing happened anywhere else in the city of Boise that night, it would be cause for arrest. What Blount did there is in no way excused by 'being part of football'.

That wasn't part of football.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dinsdale wrote:
Felix wrote:allegedly, and this is from second hand sources, Hout's comment to Blount was supposedly "have a nice flight home" or something to that effect
Apparently, from Hout's own mouth, it was "Where was that asswhoopin'?"

I have a lot to say about this... maybe I'll start a thread.
If that's true, then it's even worse for Blount. All the guy did was serve him back his own words? That's what spun the guy out like that?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:If that's true, then it's even worse for Blount. All the guy did was serve him back his own words? That's what spun the guy out like that?

Better yet... Blount claims he didn't even hear what was said -- just reacted to Hout striking him.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Blueblood wrote:I've said it for years.... Oregon and $UC .... recruits "thugs".

RRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sin,
Marshawn Lynch and JJ Arrington