Ahahahahahahahaha!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Ahahahahahahahaha!

Post by TheJON »

So this chick that hangs out with us at the bar, Valerie, is on my Facebook friends list. To tell you about her, she's a very good looking chick but she is fucking PSYCHO!! She carries a gun- in her car because she's afraid of ex-boyfriend's coming after her. And she's got The Clap! Basically, she's pretty messed up. Cool chick though! Also, she's so messed in the head that her ex-boyfriend beat the shit out of her and went to jail for it. After dude got out of jail, she got back together with him and then he punched her in the face and had a black eye about a month ago. This chick likes to FUCK. I know, all chicks do. No, I mean this chick likes to FUCK. She is open about her love of cock and pussy. Every week she's talking about her sexual conquests. She loves titty bars too. She's usually gone by midnight so she can hit up a strip club. I'm probably the only guy in the bar that's never hit that shit, and thank god for that!

So anyways, my buddy who just broke up with his long-time girlfriend was out looking for some poontang this weekend and met her- actually he found her on my FB friends list I think. Got her digits, and now wants to shack up with her. He just text me this. So here's where my "problem" exists..........

In a way, I wanna not say a thing and just let dude fucking shoot his wad, but on the other hand he's my homeboy and he's down after losing his girl and so maybe I should warn him. We've all been down that road before. Girl leaves you, then you just can't wait to stick your dick inside the snatch of the next hot piece of ass you find. 3 weeks ago he was certain they would be getting married. So obviously, it's been a rough last few days for the guy.

Am I an awful friend for finding humor in this? Should I warn the dude or just give him the "better wrap your shit up" pep-talk? Maybe I better tell him to double-wrap!!

Today was a boring day, but not anymore!! Oh, and I value each and every one of your opinion's so please understand that when posting.

So, discuss amongst yourselves......... :D
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Re: Ahahahahahahahaha!

Post by campinfool »

Hey, your 1980ish Junior High called and wants that mentality back. That is such an epic tale of life in the Midwest that I'm almost curious as to the patrons of this so called bar. Was Joanie and Chachi there? Hell yeah the Fonz too?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jon

Tell your buddy to never let a good crisis go to waste.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm sorry to read about all of this pain, JON. Dan Vogel will probably have some healing thoughts to share when he gets online. mvscal's probably just hogging the computer again.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Katy

Post by Katy »

JON, friends don't let friends get the clap, but then again you don't want to cock block him. :D
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Katy wrote:JON, friends don't let friends get the clap, but then again you don't want to cock block him. :D
Excellent point. I haven't said anything. I will just wait until he actually does get together with her and then MAYBE I will. Of course, if he doesn't mention they're getting together before he does then, well..........oh well!! At least I didn't cock block!