The most fucked up baseball team EVER!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

The most fucked up baseball team EVER!

Post by TheJON »

So I'm searching through the sex offender list to see how many pedo's live within 3 miles of me and one of the weirdos happened to be a former Little League Teamate of mine. We were on the Indians in 15 year old (or was it 14?).

This guy.....

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/sho.php? ... =&lastone=

I don't know what he did. All I do know is back in high school when he was 16 I believe, he got in trouble for going into Toys R Us and allegedly grabbing some little girls ass. He denied it. I never believed him.

And another one of our teamates on that same team.....

http://m.desmoinesregister.com/news.jsp ... 4040&rc=ln

Now this kid I actually hung out with after that baseball season ended. I remember him as a nice kid. Last time I saw him was probably around my 17th birthday. I know he came to that. Not sure if I ever saw him after that. Never would have guessed him as a drug dealing murderer!

And there was another kid Eric that was on that team that was in jail for at least a few years but I can't remember his last name so I can't Google the article. I got a buddy whom I still hang out with that's been arrested numerous times in his life for DUI's and drug related incidents.......he too was on this team.

I also remember our coaches were drunken chain smokers. They would actually light up outside the dugout. We were a terrible team and they would get frustrated so they'd smoke. I was the only good player on the team. I'm gonna go over to my parents and see if I can dig up an old team photo.

What a dysfunctional fucking team........and I never would have guessed it back then!!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: The most fucked up baseball team EVER!

Post by Dinsdale »

Yup, I'm sure =Bitch was the one shining light in a sea of fuckups...

Gotta be how it went down.

Noj, did it ever occur to you that maybe they put you on that team for a reason?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Sorry, I thought this was a thread about the Royals
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Noj, did it ever occur to you that maybe they put you on that team for a reason?
Yep, just figured that out too. They needed someone that can not only play ball but will end up successful in life. I was probably the only one left with that potential, so they drafted me.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Define "successful in life", J0n.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

uh...bwaahahahaha.

~slides crash helmet into place
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

socal wrote:Define "successful in life", J0n.
Being better than you.

That's good enough, isn't it?
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Went to school with a couple guys that ended up in prison for child molestation. Both of them sorta had that tall skinny Howard Stern look. One was a stoner who would brag about his dick size and the other was just a dick period.

Rack the coaches who chain smoked by the dugout. I used to have a b-ball coach when i was 11 or so that would show up to all our Sat. morning games hungover. My dad and another dad would good naturely flip him shit and ask how he made out the night before. Dude showed up though, and thats all we really needed.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Trampis wrote:Went to school with a couple guys that ended up in prison for child molestation. Both of them sorta had that tall skinny Howard Stern look. One was a stoner who would brag about his dick size and the other was just a dick period.

Rack the coaches who chain smoked by the dugout. I used to have a b-ball coach when i was 11 or so that would show up to all our Sat. morning games hungover. My dad and another dad would good naturely flip him shit and ask how he made out the night before. Dude showed up though, and thats all we really needed.
Nice. Yeah, true. At least they came to the games. We were so fucking dysfunctional as a team that it really didn't matter if Bobby Cox was coaching us. We weren't going to win. Even when I pitched, we still couldn't win because I had to strike a batter out to get an out and we couldn't hit. We had one crazy mother fucker (this kid you didn't fuck with and you did what he said- I'm sure he's in jail too but I haven't heard from or about him in many years) that would have me throw at players on the opposing team that he didn't like. He pitched too and had a damn good fastball, you just didn't know where it was going. It was amazing how the only time he was accurate was when he was throwing a 70 MPH fastball at a player on the opposing team. Amazing how that works!! We weren't quite the Bad News Bears, but we were damn close. Certainly wasn't much fun!!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:Yup, I'm sure =Bitch was the one shining light in a sea of fuckups...

Gotta be how it went down.

this thread is not going to go well for thejon
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

This thread is epic.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Cuda wrote:
Do they ever?
Better for him any thread you've ever started.

Why did you throw the military under the bus to protect Simpson?
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

So what you're saying is that in addition to sucking cock and taking it up the ass, you enjoy raping underage children? Way to go fuckface!
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Toddowen wrote:

Then, once the state of CT sex offender reg came out a few years ago, I found out. Worse.....MUCH fucking worse.

http://www.sor.state.ct.us/pls/sor/wsor ... _CHK=32058

I'm supposed to be a forgiving sort, but my morals aren't the only ones that have been impaired by this guy.
Just as I thought, tatoos on both arms...and...his height is listed as 600, pretty damn tall I think. Sorta has that Howard Stern look too.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic