The Weather in San Francisco...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: The Weather in San Francisco...

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote:Everything I got with my career I earned.
Ok, gotta' ask... what's your "career"?

I have a hard time believing you've ever done an honest days work in your life.

I believe you have small, dainty, uncalloused hands... and are pretty much a self-entitled pussy.

And even if the above isn't true, I don't need or want to see you bragging about how good you've got it.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

yeah, hard day's work on the golf course so you could collect baseball cards, you fucking ninny.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:Ok, gotta' ask... what's your "career"?
SAP Business Intelligence.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:And even if the above isn't true, I don't need or want to see you bragging about how good you've got it.
Oh, and by the way, it kinda goes full circle. The fact I worked my way to where I am means I don't want to hear any pussy complain about how bad they got it because they can't help themselves. I am not bragging. I'm just pointing at those who don't care to help themselves. If your mental capacity is a garbage collector, so be it. Just don't preach you deserve to be city mayor.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You little bitch. Go cry to daddy.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Frisco has some points and so do the others.

Frisco, you're right about people needing to take responsibility and to budget. I agree 100%. But you said you had a $10k bankroll coming out of college. You can work as hard as you want and have to be lucky (ie parents chip in or you inherit some money) to have anything close to that. I know this because I had a decent amount in the bank when I graduated. Why? Because I was fortunate enough to have my parents pay for most of my college and rent throughout college. I was working to pay for beer money and save a little while most of my friends were working to pay their way through college and hopefully have a little left to buy a case of Busch Light. There's absolutely no way that $10k was completely your own saving unless you had absolutely no life in HS and college. But even then, you still would have needed your parents to pay for your schooling because if it was coming out of your pocket no way did you save even close to that kind of money.

I will admit I have been fortunate. I have worked hard to get to a point where I'm financially secure right now, but I understand that not everyone has had the breaks I have. You gotta be more humble than that, Frisco. Bad breaks do happen to people. Not everything bad that happens to someone is their fault. And people make mistakes. Why do you think you're better than someone else because you haven't made the mistakes they have? Maybe if you were in their situation you would have made similar mistakes.

The type of people I don't feel bad for are the ones not trying to better themselves, smoke, and buy HDTV's instead of paying the rent. But not everyone that gets into debt does that. Many of them DO try to better themselves, but sometimes you need some breaks along the way.

Be humble dude. Get out and meet more people that do have financial problems and you'll find many of these are good hard working individuals that have just had bad breaks or maybe made a couple of costly mistakes. That doesn't make them bad people and they don't deserve to be looked down upon. Be thankful for what you got. Do you give any money to charities? I do. You should too.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

IndyFrisco wrote:For you, never seen the top of anything, eh?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

jonboy,

I don't need to list my charitable donations but I asuure you I max out for tax purposes.

And anyone who wants to bash me for doing it simply for tax purposes (which is true because of how much I pay in taxes normally) can go fuck themselves unless they pay more in taxes or donations.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

IndyFrisco wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:For you, never seen the top of anything, eh?
Flail away you soft-handed, doughey-chinned faggot.

$100 says you're getting tummy tucks and eye lifts within ten years, because you're that kind of vapid, insecure douchebag.
Why don’t you just STFU.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Martyred wrote:$100 says you're getting tummy tucks and eye lifts within ten years, because you're that kind of vapid, insecure douchebag.
:lol:

How am I insecure shortstuff? Vapid? When did TVO steal your shit password?

Oh, and I'll be getting eye lifts about the same time you're getting shin lifts, dwarf. Just let me know when to place the order, Mini-You. I'll pay for it.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Damn v.2 - you usually save all your career hate for me.....

Perk would too except I work for Canadians :hfal:
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

How am I insecure
Well you post pics of your property and possessions regularly. It's your way of seeking respect, it's how you define yourself and your level of measure. RACK you, I guess.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

IndyFrisco wrote:jonboy,

I don't need to list my charitable donations but I asuure you I max out for tax purposes.

And anyone who wants to bash me for doing it simply for tax purposes (which is true because of how much I pay in taxes normally) can go fuck themselves unless they pay more in taxes or donations.
That's fucked up dude.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

TheJON wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:jonboy,

That's fucked up dude.
How so?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
How am I insecure
Well you post pics of your property and possessions regularly. It's your way of seeking respect, it's how you define yourself and your level of measure. RACK you, I guess.
Nothing to do with respect. Not sure why you would conclude that. I assure you my level of measure has nothing to do with this board. Feel free to think that though. Maybe your level of measure is so low you feel you need to compare it to mine? I would hope not. Message board dude. Message b-o-a-r-d.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

How so? Umm........because you're using donations to charity as a tax break and not actually because you want your money to go to a good cause or you want to give back. Yes, I understand that money is still going to a cause, but do you have any care for anything in this world other than money??
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

TheJON wrote:How so? Umm........because you're using donations to charity as a tax break and not actually because you want your money to go to a good cause or you want to give back. Yes, I understand that money is still going to a cause, but do you have any care for anything in this world other than money??
What is worse? Someone who maxes out their tax benefit for tax benefit purposes or someone who lives on welfare without any aspirations of actually getting a job? I do care where my charity donations go to which is why I send them where I do. Quit being a liberal fuckstick and damning me for sending my money where I do.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Martyred wrote:Enjoy gluing quarters to the sidewalk outside the soup kitchen . Must be hours of fun.
Amazing. Something you and I agree on, shorty.
Rack that idea!
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

IndyFrisco wrote:
TheJON wrote:How so? Umm........because you're using donations to charity as a tax break and not actually because you want your money to go to a good cause or you want to give back. Yes, I understand that money is still going to a cause, but do you have any care for anything in this world other than money??
What is worse? Someone who maxes out their tax benefit for tax benefit purposes or someone who lives on welfare without any aspirations of actually getting a job? I do care where my charity donations go to which is why I send them where I do. Quit being a liberal fuckstick and damning me for sending my money where I do.
Ahahaha! Me a Liberal?? You kidding me?? Not even close.

You missed my point dude. My point was you should give to charity because you want to help people.

I am completely against increasing spending on welfare, just so you know. I do not like where a lot of the welfare dollars go and I've heard plenty of stories about what people spend their welfare dollars on. So I'm not sure what that sentence about welfare has to do with anything.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Why does it matter why I send the max (per taxable benefit) to charity as long as I do?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Yeah, why waste more money on welfare when we can blow it on bonuses for executives of failing corporations?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

TheJON wrote:So I'm not sure what that sentence about welfare has to do with anything.

He's deflecting (and rather poorly) because you embarrassed him. Not that your intention was to embarrass him...

...Felcho, just bail at this point. Next time you come back (in a week or two) just explain to us that your cat yanked the modem out of the power adapter...It'll all be smoothed over I'm sure.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

IndyFrisco wrote: Maybe your level of measure is so low you feel you need to compare it to mine? I would hope not. Message board dude. Message b-o-a-r-d.
I have no interest in posting my personal details on a messageboard. I never do it and I never comment on the circumstance of others.

You, on the other hand, wear it like a badge.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
How am I insecure
Or maybe he busts his hump (and has been since a young age) and is proud of what he's giving to his family?

You ever spent half a Saturday detailing the ol' lady's sled inside and out and then felt like a million bucks for a job well done that she was pleased with and felt proud of yourself for saving $150?

It's not like he inherited his crib. I believe he works hard for it.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Shorty says what?

Don't even try.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

H4ever wrote:
Or maybe he busts his hump (and has been since a young age) and is proud of what he's giving to his family?

You ever spent half a Saturday detailing the ol' lady's sled inside and out and then felt like a million bucks for a job well done that she was pleased with and felt proud of yourself for saving $150?

I'd bet you'd have sex with a man if he threw enough money in your face.

You sad little toadying homo.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

IndyFrisco wrote:Shorty says what?

Don't even try.

Tonight is a check mark in the loss column for you.
Why don’t you just STFU.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

H4ever wrote: Or maybe he busts his hump (and has been since a young age) and is proud of what he's giving to his family?

Gee-fuckin-whiz. Someone finally gets it.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Ok, this thread went horribly wrong at some point...

...Bolinas was my next turn

The Lagoon

Behind a car and tractor.... only in Bolinas

... more later.

Now get back to being a bunch of "little girls".

the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Martyred wrote:
H4ever wrote:

I'd bet you'd have sex with a man if he threw enough money in your face.

You sad little toadying homo.
That's some cutting edge, witty shit right there, dude. Zero to homo smack in record time. Outstanding!
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

IndyFrisco wrote:Why does it matter why I send the max (per taxable benefit) to charity as long as I do?
Because it speaks to your character if your true intentions are to simply get a tax break. If your only intentions are to benefit yourself in everything you do, you've got serious character flaws. This doesn't just apply to donating money to charity.

Like I said.......is money really all you care about?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

TheJON wrote:Like I said.......is money really all you care about?
No. Self preservation is all I care about. I couldn't give a fuck about those who don't give a fuck about me. You can play Jesus all you want. Not my gig.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:All you debt-riddled apologists....

Please tell me one thing. How hard is it to BUDGET. Know your income. Know your expenses. Spend accordingly. If you can't cover your expenses, spend less or earn more by taking on another job. Don't like your job? Want a better one? Better your education. You're a 30+ degenerate who smoked your way through free high school? Fuck you. You are in life where you deserve to be. The world needs ditch diggers too. Where BSmack and I differ in opinion is I have worked hard for what I earn and he thinks I need to give much much more to cover for the fucks who could care less to better themselves or this country.
Actually, what the world needs are well trained American software engineers and scientists.

I have no problem breaking off the lazy. I just feel that things necessary for advancement like decent health care and education should be operated for the benefit of the people, not corporations. I'm surprised Phibes isn't on board. After all, I'm pretty certain that Stalin mandated full employment.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:Actually, what the world needs are well trained American software engineers and scientists.
That I am...to a degree.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

BSmack wrote:Actually, what the world needs are well trained American software engineers and scientists.
Why does the world need more of those? America might need more. But why the world?
I have no problem breaking off the lazy. I just feel that things necessary for advancement like decent health care and education should be operated for the benefit of the people, not corporations. I'm surprised Phibes isn't on board. After all, I'm pretty certain that Stalin mandated full employment.
The world needs more trained American software engineers, but our education system shouldn't be run for the benefit of corporations?

Square that one, dawg...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

IndyFrisco wrote:
That I am...to a degree.

Why do they have to be American?

Corporations are trans-national.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Martyred wrote:
Now I can get BEHIND that, Honey.

Sin,

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
That I am...to a degree.

Why do they have to be American?

So are weekends at Niagara Falls.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

BSmack wrote:
Martyred wrote: Corporations are trans-national.
So are weekends at Niagara Falls.
No need to throw your toys out of the crib.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I have to agree with Indy here. Its up to the individual to make the right decisions in life in order to live a debt-free life.

I'm not saying everyone can be prosperous, but anyone with half a brain can achieve a fruitful life if they just apply themselves. Some may take longer than others.

I lived beyond my means for a few years and it ended up biting me in the ass. Fastforward five years later and I am now completely debt free with the exception of a mortgage and car note. I didn't lean on anyone for help, I just went out there and obtained more education and it paid off.

I created my own problem and I got out of it myself because I took full responsibility and accountability.

The above statement is a big reason why this country is going into the shitter. Younger people do not take responsibility or accountability. We're fucked.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)