Suncoast

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Suncoast

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

You are correct. I saw no Fla. players on Texas teams.

My bad. I was wrong.

BTW, Dallas Baptist is 16-10, and had one win against OK. State.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Its cool. We all make pretty stupid statements at one time or another. I have no shortage of them thats for sure.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

And...........FSU loses to Duke.

Ya know...........I just don't see any 2 or 3 teams that can be picked as winning it all.

BTW, the Ga. Tech/Miami series has been a pitching showcase, huh?

:P
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:And...........FSU loses to Duke.

Ya know...........I just don't see any 2 or 3 teams that can be picked as winning it all.

BTW, the Ga. Tech/Miami series has been a pitching showcase, huh?

:P
I honestly didn't catch anything on the series. :(
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Fri 03/25/2005 *Georgia Tech Coral Gables, Fla. CSS W, 20-1
Recap | Box Score | Gametracker
Sat 03/26/2005 *Georgia Tech Coral Gables, Fla. Sun Sports L, 17-7
Box Score
Sun 03/27/2005 *Georgia Tech Coral Gables, Fla. CSS L, 11-10

Incredible.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Fri 03/25/2005 *Georgia Tech Coral Gables, Fla. CSS W, 20-1
Sat 03/26/2005 *Georgia Tech Coral Gables, Fla. Sun Sports L, 17-7
Box Score
Sun 03/27/2005 *Georgia Tech Coral Gables, Fla. CSS L, 11-10

Incredible.
Miami has a new Pitching coach this year I believe or he may have come on last year. I know the previous pitching coach had a falling out with the program in some way and was trying hard to get a position at OU, so was the NY Mets Pitching coach for that matter. Cochell was able to talk Joe C. (our AD) into bringing Galloway back to NOrman from Oral Roberts (he was the HC there) and basically assuring him he was the man at OU after Cochell left. We are paying dearly for this now.

If Frisco reads this thread then a prime example of this was the Texass A&M series, unfortunatly for both teams that series should have been a sweep but but Galloway killed us with his base coaching (per the norm with him) in the Friday night game.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

SunCoastSooner wrote:If Frisco reads this thread then a prime example of this was the Texass A&M series, unfortunatly for both teams that series should have been a sweep but but Galloway killed us with his base coaching (per the norm with him) in the Friday night game.
Damn...from "You guys are gonna kill us. We suck." to "We shoulda swept you."

What a difference a couple wins makes? :roll:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

IndyFrisco wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:If Frisco reads this thread then a prime example of this was the Texass A&M series, unfortunatly for both teams that series should have been a sweep but but Galloway killed us with his base coaching (per the norm with him) in the Friday night game.
Damn...from "You guys are gonna kill us. We suck." to "We shoulda swept you."

What a difference a couple wins makes? :roll:
You should have swept us, we are pathetic. Maybe you guys are just as pathetic :? . I doubt that is the case though. I guess I should have worded what I said better. How is this; the way that the first game unfolded Oklahoma should have been victorious but for the fact that Sonny Golloway is the most pathetic piece of shit base coach in college baseball. Was that better? Its not the talent on the team holding us back from being more commpetitive, it is the coaching staff and bullpen. If Gooch catches on more our Bullpen won't be as bad but our coaching will still suck nuts. I am becoming more and more convinced with every passing game that Cochell is nothing more than a figure head and as BtH put it so eloquantly a few days/weeks ago "the game has passed him by". As I said though Game one should have been ours as well :?.

I think that series will hurt the confrence as far as seeding and where some of the teams end up playing.

BTW The NCAA still selects the venues of the regionals when the field is made, correct? If so do you think the Aggies still have a shot at hosting? I hope so personally. Only three schools hats have ever graced my head, by far the majority have OU but USMA and aTm Machine are the only others.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I was just giving you shit.

As for hosting regionals, there is a LOOOOOOOOONG season still ahead. None of that can even be guessed upon for at least a month and a half or so. Then you have the conference tournaments.

Asking if A&M has a legit shot to host the regional now is like asking if it is possible for Michigan St. to get a 1 seed in January. Lotta games yet to be played. Anything is possible right now.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...