The original MJ

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

The original MJ

Post by Blueblood »

Man, as a kid with only 3 TV channels.... and most of them being n :black and white:

Ben will always be a classic....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSqo17o2a1w&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSqo17o2a1w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I also remember the "cartoons" of the Jackson 5 back in the day....

An oldie but goodie....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Hg-IRZk4D0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Hg-IRZk4D0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

As an "artist"... I have mucho respect for his trip... it's not easy.

the truth
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
White Cock
Jake

Re: The original MJ

Post by White Cock »

I'm sure you have We Are The World looping in your ear when you strut Castro Street looking for dirty dick, too.
This space for sale
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Blueblood wrote:
As an "artist"... I have mucho respect for his trip... it's not easy.
Artist?

You're a fukking carney, not an artist. I will give you the fact that being a carny ain't easy.

GFYJO.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Crazy, how someone can be a thousand times cooler and a better, stronger singer at age ten than they ever were as an adult.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:Crazy, how someone can be a thousand times cooler and a better, stronger singer at age ten than they ever were as an adult.
No shit.

Actually, the singer part is normal enough. As a kid, he was just singing with a normal kid's voice. Well, a very good kid's voice.

His problem was that he never gave the kid voice thing up. And it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to realize that a 10 year old is gonna do a 10 year old voice better than a 40 year old.

As for the cool part, I think that's part of the package of never getting to actually be a normal 10 year old or 15 year old etc.... Is there a single child star out there that developed into a more or less functional adult? About the only one I can think of is shirley temple. And I think she had her issues as well as a young adult.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nice suit in that ben video, huh? That tie knot's bigger than his head (afro not included). Looks like about a quintuple windsor.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Is there a single child star out there that developed into a more or less functional adult?
Ron Howard
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I like Kiss Of the Vampire Alyssa Milano a whole lot more than I like child actor Alyssa Milano.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jacko was a dangerous freak. Its not a surprise that despite all of his hyperbaric containers and the like, he's on a fucking slab right now after 5 fucked up decades.

The kid never had a childhood...and his early years were full of a crazed family, notably an insanely abusive father. In turn, his father was probably a dude who initially wanted to help his family get out of shithole Gary, IN...but who was not equipped with the mental means or determination to stay on top of his efforts and keep them above board. These failures created a few monsters among his kids, to say the very LEAST.

As someone in my family said today, we won't shed a tear that a pedo kicked the bucket.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Is there a single child star out there that developed into a more or less functional adult?
Ron Howard
Ron Howard was a child actor for a few years. Yeah, it was a popular show, but, not sure I'd give him star status. I am fairly sure that he got to be a kid most of the time. And there's a pretty good chance he didn't have a fukked up family.

Jacko on the other hand was fuggen' HUGE from the time he was 7 or 8 well into his teens. And he was relentlessly pimped everywhere by that fukked up old man. Then it slowed up a bit for a couple years until his solo career took off and he was double HUGE.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:I like Kiss Of the Vampire Alyssa Milano a whole lot more than I like child actor Alyssa Milano.
Adult Alyssa is hot, but even as a 14-15 year old, you could see that she was gonna be one hot piece of ass.

I dunno if there were any 15 year old boys that were hitting that, but, if there were, they were some lucky little fukkers.

Wonder if tony ever gave her the danza slap.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

smackaholic wrote: Ron Howard was a child actor for a few years. Yeah, it was a popular show, but, not sure I'd give him star status. I am fairly sure that he got to be a kid most of the time. And there's a pretty good chance he didn't have a fukked up family.
He was on the Andy Griffith Show for like 9 years, a bit more than a few. He was on Howard Stern a month or two ago to promote Angels & Demons and said that his childhood (apart from the acting) was relatively normal.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack Fu wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Ron Howard was a child actor for a few years. Yeah, it was a popular show, but, not sure I'd give him star status. I am fairly sure that he got to be a kid most of the time. And there's a pretty good chance he didn't have a fukked up family.
He was on the Andy Griffith Show for like 9 years, a bit more than a few. He was on Howard Stern a month or two ago to promote Angels & Demons and said that his childhood (apart from the acting) was relatively normal.
Was it really that long? I thought more like 4 or 5. Well, rack him for coming through it OK. Too bad jacko idn't have the same opportunities to be normal.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Ron Howard
Ron's brother Clint also acted as a child. He had a smaller role on The Andy Griffith Show and also appeared on Gentle Ben, although he obviously wasn't as big a name as his brother.

I'll throw Donny Osmond up there as well, so long as you can get past the Mormon thingie and the constantly smiling thingie.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Ron Howard
Ron's brother Clint also acted as a child. He had a smaller role on The Andy Griffith Show and also appeared on Gentle Ben, although he obviously wasn't as big a name as his brother.

I'll throw Donny Osmond up there as well, so long as you can get past the Mormon thingie and the constantly smiling thingie.
why would such a tolerant, compassionate lib like you even raise the point that he's mormon?

Of, yeah, that's right, they're all white and mostly republican.

At least that entire clan who was sort of the white jackson 5 of the day seemed to turn out all right.....for mormons. :meds: I guess marie has her issues, but, she seems to working through them.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Rack Fu wrote:
He also had a big part in "Music Man" in 1962.

...plus a lot of other acting credits from 1959 through about 1984 when Happy Days wrapped.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000165/
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

smackaholic wrote:why would such a tolerant, compassionate lib like you even raise the point that he's mormon?
Well, considering that it was barely a week ago that the Mormon issue was raised (not by me) while discussing Mitt the Twit . . .
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
smackaholic wrote:why would such a tolerant, compassionate lib like you even raise the point that he's mormon?
Well, considering that it was barely a week ago that the Mormon issue was raised (not by me) while discussing Mitt the Twit . . .
Mitt the Twit? Nice. It rhymes you know.

Please tell me the dems are gonna use the quayle/shrub "your a stupid head" strategy with Romney.

BYU valedictorian, Harvard Law and MBA at the same time. Honors in both. And unlike your boy Barry, has actually done shit since then.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

He's so smart, he's a part of a desert cult.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

PSUFAN wrote:As someone in my family said today, we won't shed a tear that a pedo kicked the bucket.
The kid that Jacko paid 20 something million to in order to settle out of court recently came out and said he lied, that MJ never did anything to him. It was all for the money, and he was influenced by his family to lie for the coin. Some things are just more complex than we realize.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mgo, so, did they return the money, and were they sued in return for defamation of character?

The one thing that is pretty to realize is that the guy built a kiddy wonderland, and he was forever having little boys over for fun time. IIRC, it was boys only, too.

That's just really oogey.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

PSUFAN wrote:He's so smart, he's a part of a desert cult.
He's jewish or muzzie?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

MORATORIUM on Jacko shit ....Now !

Lock this bitch down...fucking pedophile loving freaks..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Derron wrote:MORATORIUM on Jacko shit ....Now !

Lock this bitch down...fucking pedophile loving freaks..

Sounds like someone has some issues that need to be addressed... at home.

Take it easy on your "little girls"... you fucking ped.

Another classic...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ex30DYwQlHU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ex30DYwQlHU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Its now being reported that as he was being rushed to UCLA Medical last week, Michael pleaded to be taken to Children's Hospital.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:things are just more complex than we realize.
There is nothing complex about a grown man wanting to have sleepovers with young boys.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Oh, it was weird, don't get me wrong. Just not convinced he was diddling any of them.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I see your point, Mgo. It's pretty easy to assume that yeah, the dude was fucked up enough, therefore he probably molested some kids in his day.

I think it's also certainly possible that, again-- because the dude was so fucked up-- that he may have never officially been a pedo but was simply having young boys over at his house and acting almost as if he were Tom Hanks in the movie "Big" or Dark Helmet in "Spaceballs." Ya know, playing with toys, talking like a little girl and what not. Neither is, by any means, normal or acceptable.

All in all, the dude was definitely fucked up. Most of which, I'm sure was due to his extremely fucked up dad and upbringing. Dude had a shitload of money too and was an easy target for a lawsuit on many levels.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The baby dangling thing was mighty fucked-up. No spinning that one. If he's going to dangle his (presumably his) infant child over a balcony, then he certainly might be doing just about anything with it once he goes back inside.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

IIRC, he submitted DNA samples in the last prosecution. There was never any physical evidence to substantiate claims of child molestation.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Papa Willie wrote: He was a god damned motherfucking freak. He deserves no respect, and he sure as fuck won't get it from me.
Sin,

White trash.

Psst... you live in a trailer in "Bacon", Georgia.

I don't think there is a single person on this board that has any respect for you.

MJ = a billionaire....

Some fat dude in a trailer... in Bacon, Georgia.... = a loser.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Hg-IRZk4D0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Hg-IRZk4D0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

m2 is the truth
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

I put MJ right up there with the "King of Rock"....

Freddie....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlQ8oTmlEtQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlQ8oTmlEtQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1H_KS818Z4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1H_KS818Z4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

m2 is the truth
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Who wants to live forever.... ???

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe0rhTJq-OY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe0rhTJq-OY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VDRzlgtL6A&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VDRzlgtL6A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

m2 is the truth

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe0rhTJq-OY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe0rhTJq-OY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

m2
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mfoolio wrote:I don't think there is a single person on this board that has any respect for you.
:lol:

Yeah, that's what he's here in Cul de Smack to do...garner respect. That's what we're ALL here to do. Now if we would stop trying to make each other laugh for a bit, we could set about that task.

Really, foolio...a bowl of cottage cheese would probably outfox you.

m2 is the poof
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Van wrote:Mgo, so, did they return the money, and were they sued in return for defamation of character?

The one thing that is pretty to realize is that the guy built a kiddy wonderland, and he was forever having little boys over for fun time. IIRC, it was boys only, too.

That's just really oogey.
Couple of things here, but main thing is that neither a dead person nor their estate can sue for defamation.
Pretty sure Mgo was referring to a situation which occured while MJ was still alive.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

No, this happened after MJ died.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:No, this happened after MJ died.
Mgo wrote:The kid that Jacko paid 20 something million to in order to settle out of court recently came out and said he lied, that MJ never did anything to him.
That must've been very recently, then, if he said it after MJ died!

Hell, did he call you up and tell you this, while MJ was still in the ambulance?

:lol:

Anyway, the way you worded it, it sounded like something that occured in the recent past; not in the last day or so. No biggie.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

It did happen very soon after he died, yes. They also started planning tv shows, movie ideas, and world wide funerals immediately after his death.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

PSUFAN wrote:Really, foolio...a bowl of cottage cheese would probably outfox you.
Kal's stellar Cottage Cheese Bowl record is right up there with its Rose Bowl performances.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.