BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, news sure is broken all right.

CNN and FOX are all over this huge story. The dude driving a 777 across the pond got his ticket punched an hour or so ago. And lucky us!!!!! Thanks to 24 hour cable news pimps, we will get to hear exactly how this fukking drama plays out in real time.

Yay!!!!

Will the co-pilot be able to handle this drama? How 'bout the extra fukking flight crew that is on board? I'm sure they will be able to step in if the co-pilot freaks out and has his own heart attack.

God, I hate these fukking 24 hr news pimps. This is big news..... to the family of the freshly dead pilot and to the daredevil airbus driver who will get promoted to a real aircraft now that there's an open slot. As for the rest of us, how's about you folks just STFU and get back to your regularly scheduled programs which in CNN's case is sucking TOTUS cahk and FOX's telling you how they don't.

You know damn well that for the next week or so, we will see video of the miraculous touchdown of the stricken jetliner.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Post by Sirfindafold »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

They've announced that there will be a special emergency landing for this bird.

Good.

Better hurry up and get that motherfukker down quick like before dude gets any deader. :meds: :meds: :meds:

I was on a flight way back when, some fukker on board had a heart attack or maybe it was just heartburn from too many blood marys. Anyway, there was definite interest in getting us down quickly.

It was fukking cool. Rather than the usual gradual decent, we went in hot like a fukking stukka bomber. The pilot didn't put the flaps down till the last minute. Kinda cool looking out the window at 3000 ft with about 500 knots of airspeed!!! When we landed, dude pretty much didn't even touch the brakes, pointed us towards the terminal gunned it. Yeeeee-fukkkin-haaaaahhh!!!!

It was Atlanta which has like about 64 runways, so it knocked an easy 10 minutes off that ride.

Don't know whatever happened to the ill fukker, but, I was happy as I had plenty of time to make my connecting flight.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What's the deal with robot, btw? Is he pretty much the universal sign for WGARA?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Dude, no big deal.

Pilots get sick all the time and the right seater makes the landing. Something else many of you don't know is that the two guys alternate legs as the "pilot flying." One guy handles radio calls, checklists, and the like. The other flies.

TV making this into a hostage type situation. Honestly no big deal.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Is there anything more ironic than a person who hates cable news networks giving a blow by blow description of a cable news report? If you think they suck, stop watching.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Is there anything more ironic than a person who hates cable news networks giving a blow by blow description of a cable news report? If you think they suck, stop watching.
How's about you stop whining about me whining about cable news reports. Also, there is a perfectly valid reason for watching cable news. The reporterettes are smoking.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

smackaholic wrote:
BSmack wrote:Is there anything more ironic than a person who hates cable news networks giving a blow by blow description of a cable news report? If you think they suck, stop watching.
How's about you stop whining about me whining about cable news reports. Also, there is a perfectly valid reason for watching cable news. The reporterettes are smoking.
He's gay. That is all.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

I've jerked off so many times to this pic my dick looks like a handle bar grip.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:
There's a 1000 other places you can get your jerk on. That's a sad excuse.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Roach wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:Image

I've jerked off so many times to this pic my dick looks like a handle bar grip.
It's no accident 97% of all the TV News dolls have some variation of very nice DSLips. Fukkin' A why else watch?

They don't say it out loud but fantasy blow jobs make the TV ratings go round.
Rack!!!!

I was looking at that pic with the wayyyy over done lip gloss thinking how much fun it'd be to smear that shit up some.

So, who is the cable news hottie queen. My vote goes to the HLN morning chick. Dayum, that's one hot piece of ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Left Seater wrote:Dude, no big deal.

Pilots get sick all the time and the right seater makes the landing. Something else many of you don't know is that the two guys alternate legs as the "pilot flying." One guy handles radio calls, checklists, and the like. The other flies.

Q: If you're the co-pilot and the captain has a heart attack, what's the first thing you do?

A: Drag his dead ass out of your seat.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

[img]Aunt Edna strapped to the hood of a car.[img]
Screw
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Screw »

The sports chick on NBC Washington is pretty hot. Can't find any pics.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Give some credit; the right-seater had help.
"So let it be written; so let it be done."
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

News media makes it sound like the co pilot is unqualified. And lucky there was dead heading crew.

Deadheading crew on almost any trans continental flight. Co pilot just building time to get the left seat. He is as qualified as the pilot.

And out of 239 plus passengers, I am guessing there is at least one private pilot or higher that could get the sum bitch on the ground versus augering in. I know I would not hesitate to try. Big difference between what I fly and the triple 7, but I would rather die holding on to the yoke versus the arm rest.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Cuda wrote:

Q: If you're the co-pilot and the captain has a heart attack, what's the first thing you do?

A: Drag his dead ass out of your seat.
2nd thing is call your family and tell them you made Captain.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Screw wrote:The sports chick on NBC Washington is pretty hot. Can't find any pics.
Lindsay Czarniak
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

If the co-pilot also ate the on board meal of fish, I which suspect the pilot did, they can always rely on this guy to land them safely:

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."