Pro Bonfire

Rack the Aggies

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Rack the Aggies

Post by Felix »

jeebus, what a comeback.....hit a 56 degree out of that salad and put er up there for a kickin birdie...funny thing, the other guy missed his birdie try so badly you could just see the cogs in his brain getting monkey wrenched

match play will always and forever be the purest form of golf for my money...oh, btw I carried on my Memorial day match play tradition by playing like a putz the first day, playing lights out the second day (6-5 against the top rated guy in my flight), then shitting the bed in the next match....some things never change

goddammit Qbert, I need an R9 3-wood stat....
get out, get out while there's still time
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Rack the Aggies

Post by indyfrisco »

Felix wrote:jeebus, what a comeback.....hit a 56 degree out of that salad and put er up there for a kickin birdie...
Yup, fukin awesome. When I first saw it, the first thing that came into my mind was how I could not take how he "King-Konged" by throwing down his bag and celebrating with his Asst Coach. Then, I thought about it. Dude just about threw away the national championship with only having to halve a hole 4 holes ago to win. He could not hit a fiarway. Then he hits this shot. Forgiven.
match play will always and forever be the purest form of golf for my money
True dat. I am a pretty good golfer, but I always have a couple blowup holes per round. I average about 8-9 pars, a birdie or two, couple doubles and sprinkle in a couple triples and/or snowmen. Never underestimate the heart of a coon. It can kill your round quicker than a 40 mph wind with horizontal rain.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...