Lakers too gaSOFT to win a championship

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

The Seer
Just the Facts

Lakers too gaSOFT to win a championship

Post by The Seer »

A coach that can't get through to his players, a spaniard that thinks he's french, Odumb & Bynum collective IQ hovering at 50....they don't have it.

the lebroniers in 5.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Re: Lakers too gaSOFT to win a championship

Post by Rack Fu »

You're assuming that they'll get past Houston and then Denver. They should but they haven't proven anything yet.

The Lakers should be embarrassed for how they have played in this series (with the exception of game 5). They're about to go to a game 7 with a team missing its two best players and backup center.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

It's easy to blame Jackson...part of coaching is to get the players heads in the right place....but....the image of tattooed millionaires not even willing to exert the "effort" to jump on occasion, is too miserable to watch.

I'm going to only watch the home games from now on....how ever long from now on is.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I've flipped on the NBA playoffs a few times this year, when the hockey games were between periods. What God-awful dreck. Battier's face covered in blood with no foul called was a highlight. And that Denver team looks like a group of carnival freaks. I fully expected to see the tatted-up spiked hair wiggar bite the head off a chicken, then start hawking Shamwows. What an abortion.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:I fully expected to see the tatted-up spiked hair wiggar bite the head off a chicken, then start hawking Shamwows.
Yeah, I LOLed.

Rack the Rockets for showing some heart. If the Fakers had 1/10 the heart of the Rockets, they would have swept this series with ease. The refs (Stern) will make sure the Fakers advance to the next round where they SHOULD get plungered by the Nugz, but Stern wants a Kobe/Lebron finals so he'll make sure that happens too. Oh, and Stern WANTS Lebron to win so that will happen as well.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

I CANNOT FUCING WAI T TO SHOVE THIS THREAD UP YOUR ASS WEHAN WE WIN IT ALL THIS YeAR AND AI PROMISE WE WILL WIN IT ALL

A: LAKER GLORY FUCKNUT
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:I've flipped on the NBA playoffs a few times this year, when the hockey games were between periods. What God-awful dreck. Battier's face covered in blood with no foul called was a highlight. And that Denver team looks like a group of carnival freaks. I fully expected to see the tatted-up spiked hair wiggar bite the head off a chicken, then start hawking Shamwows. What an abortion.
RACK Gobbles. Not to mention a team owner nearly inciting a riot in his own arena because of his juvenile behavior.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

LOL, like anything was that surprising in the HOU series. LOL, all these idiots trying to make any story they can out of whatever they can. I guess, LA was suppose to go 8-0 on HOU this year or was suppose to instantly figure out how to beat a team that was undefeated MINUS Yao in the past, something every moron and their mom kept neglecting to conisder.

IF they get past Denver? LOL, yea, I'm picking Denver to beat LA. What a bunch of douchebags. Pick Denver and be the genius, uh huh.
Karl following Adelman, following Sloan....like Phil was ever or will be woried. Puhleaze. Carry on, maybe after The Lakers win everyone will figure out what is wrong with them. After all they nailed it last year when The Lakers rolled Boston after pounding the West when BOS went 7 games every series. Oh wait, didn't end like that ha? Yea, that was no surprise either....well not to me, neither is what we have seen.

LOL record watching, all you need to do to get on sports broadcasting. Read the standings, make a story and you're a genius.

Denver isn't going to the finals folks, not even a question. :hfal:

Cleveland, go ahead, roll through Orlando if you can, it'll only make game 1 that much easier to win.
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I've flipped on the NBA playoffs a few times this year, when the hockey games were between periods. What God-awful dreck. Battier's face covered in blood with no foul called was a highlight. And that Denver team looks like a group of carnival freaks. I fully expected to see the tatted-up spiked hair wiggar bite the head off a chicken, then start hawking Shamwows. What an abortion.
RACK Gobbles. Not to mention a team owner nearly inciting a riot in his own arena because of his juvenile behavior.

Yea, it's better when the coaches throw bottles at the fans, much better interaction.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

This is how excited and "worried" I was about game 7. I got in the shower 6 minutes in to get ready to pick up my friend and then go watch the 2nd half, if it was interesting. Calling out The Lakers after their 40 point beatdown was some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen. To be baffled at HOU doing them at home is retarded especially when LA foudn their home domination. LOL I mean who was worried about game 7, give me a break?

How many wins did HOU tack on that win streak last year after Yao went down? What was their record without Yao vs. LA? Pull your head out of your asses morons. Yao may be their best player but it doesn't mean it works best, works best vs. LA and it is certainly not the way LA game planned for them, LOL. Damn.

So only watch home games you Bruin bitch. Ya sound like a "wha wha" so jump off the wagon or that Bruin karma may bite us in the ass. They might get more of the wussies, better quarantine Farmar too.

Bring on CLE......the same Cleveland team that couldn't win a game vs. LA this year.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Bet you are really proud of your boys tonight, eh? The heart, the brains, the effort, superb. Odumb would get the game ball except he wouldn't know what to do with it.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dumbfuck Duane is too busy replying with 50 LOLs in his post to get back to you with a coherent take, Seer.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Yea, I'm very proud...they did exactly what I expected them to do. Close game 3 when it counted, set up for two possible home court knockouts.

Look every twat on ESPN can flip flop every night and keep asking who is the btter team tonight which the answer is always who won tonight, which is so fucking retarded....so, you can all ride along with them as they tell the story of the drama they are creating. The Lakers, as shitty as they are, are not getting closed out by The fucking Nuggets. Fags like Barry and Legler can keep trying to be the "I told you so" guys but uh no. Denver can say they SHOULD be up 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, whatever the fuck too but they're not. The Lakers said a lot of that shit in the 90s and what'd it get us? dick. If you should have been there, you would have been there or will get there which The Lakers are doing and what The Magic will probably do. What does this all say for The Lakers too bitches? Yea, Kobe Bryant is that fucking good....STILL. Zero consistency 'cept from his Euro-center and they're in reach of another title. Doubting them from game to game is fine but sorry, rationally there was only one team I have been concerned with for the last two weeks to win a 7 game series vs. LA and it's Orlando. They showed it vs. Boston and when they finally got by, what did you think, 2-0 Cleveland 0-2 Orlando, who's more threatening to The Lakers? Contrary to what the great Hubie Brown thinks, IT DOES FUCKING MATTER. The regular season matters in the NBA more than the other top 3 sports easily. These seeds that have been "upset" by low, low seeds were usually owned by them in that year so I don't know wtf everyone is so shocked about. When Cleveland rolled into ORL 8-0 every idiot ignored the ownage ORL has on CLE just like last year when The Lakers rolled into BOS. It's not a streak dictated by a team getting hot or peaking, it's the fucking match up. Does your bracket play out better for you than your opponents. Shit The Lakers had one of these set ups a few years ago when they had The Suns down in the first round, after wards would have been The Clippers and Mavericks. Shit they would have seen Shaq that year, I think it was Miami's year. Anyways, don't even try and pull coherence out fool, I know what I am talking about. I could give a fuck about someone's break down which is usually over anlyzed or parroted off some idiot on the radio like JT The Dick. Oh oh, 1 point lead Lebron...sorry son, looks like an MVP is all you'll get this year too...just like Kobe, ya know the one he's better than.

Not yet...and he may never be the closer Kobe is.
Last edited by PISC on Wed May 27, 2009 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ....what a retard. The things you idiots try and pull out for smak ammo is soooooo weak.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

...and don't forget numbnuts, Kobe is an NBA darling just like Lebron. Hopefully Lebron isn't using up all the bullshit calls. Jesus what a crock, hey Lebron don't worry about your backside if you wanna put up a quick 3, even though Dwight will shovethat shit down your throat, you'll get a foul. Hey Lebron just run into the dude, fall over yourself and we'll bail you out to tie the game. See the difference between Kobe and Lebron seems to be, Kobe (eve when with Shaq) had to battle to close out series more often than not, taking it in the ass in games 1-3. Looks like Lebron needs help to stay in them, at least in this one. Give 'em a game David, Orlando can afford it right?
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

PISC wrote:LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

You should have left it at 30 LOL's though....you know, to match the number of Finals appearances by the Greatest. Franchise. Ever.

Title #15 is 4 fucking wins away......wooooooooot!!!!