What Is Your MAJOR Malfunction!!??

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: What Is Your MAJOR Malfunction!!??

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Katy, you're an idiot if you think any Afghanis were directly involved with 9/11. Do you even know what an Afghani is? What makes you think the (often non-Afghani) Taliban have any plans whatsoever to attack any other nations? How would they get there, they don't have a army, an air force, or a navy, obviously. And if you're implying some sort of secret commando attack, I think you've been watching too much"24." As far as the locals attacking our convoys, maybe it's because we invaded them and have been recklessly killing civilians. Sure, I don't like the idea of a intolerant theocracy, but if a Crusade is all you're really supporting, then you're fucking nuts as well.
Before God was, I am
Katy

Post by Katy »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Katy, you're an idiot if you think any Afghanis were directly involved with 9/11. Do you even know what an Afghani is? What makes you think the (often non-Afghani) Taliban have any plans whatsoever to attack any other nations? How would they get there, they don't have a army, an air force, or a navy, obviously. And if you're implying some sort of secret commando attack, I think you've been watching too much"24." As far as the locals attacking our convoys, maybe it's because we invaded them and have been recklessly killing civilians. Sure, I don't like the idea of a intolerant theocracy, but if a Crusade is all you're really supporting, then you're fucking nuts as well.
I'm all for bombing Mecca and leaving a massive crater in the Earth where the middle east once was. If that makes me a nut then oh fucking well.

War is hell. Civilians sometimes die in the crossfire. I'm not saying it's right--but it happens.
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:What makes you think the (often non-Afghani) Taliban have any plans whatsoever to attack any other nations?
That's hardly the point as you well know. The point is that they rolled out the welcome mat for groups that do have such plans. The question that remains is whether or not they have suffered enough to have learned their lesson.

RACK.
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

Most if not all the hijackers were Saudis...rich well financed saudis...The Saudi government could certainally not be in a position to put these animals up, so they naturally go to an outlaw nation...afganistan/the talaban, where they were very welcome to hide out....with everything they need. We knew where they were. That's where we went. mvscal is quite correct. Why is that so hard to understand?
DRILL HERE.. DRILL NOW.. VAS TIER ------ REBDOG
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:What makes you think the (often non-Afghani) Taliban have any plans whatsoever to attack any other nations?
That's hardly the point as you well know. The point is that they rolled out the welcome mat for groups that do have such plans. The question that remains is whether or not they have suffered enough to have learned their lesson.
Those that rolled out the welcome mat (Taliban & it's supporters) will never learn their lesson. At this point it's a matter of eliminating enough of them so that they can't take control of the country again.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Katy wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Katy, you're an idiot if you think any Afghanis were directly involved with 9/11. Do you even know what an Afghani is? What makes you think the (often non-Afghani) Taliban have any plans whatsoever to attack any other nations? How would they get there, they don't have a army, an air force, or a navy, obviously. And if you're implying some sort of secret commando attack, I think you've been watching too much"24." As far as the locals attacking our convoys, maybe it's because we invaded them and have been recklessly killing civilians. Sure, I don't like the idea of a intolerant theocracy, but if a Crusade is all you're really supporting, then you're fucking nuts as well.
I'm all for bombing Mecca and leaving a massive crater in the Earth where the middle east once was. If that makes me a nut then oh fucking well.

War is hell. Civilians sometimes die in the crossfire. I'm not saying it's right--but it happens.
Sure, "Katy," way to out yourself as a total fake troll. Avi, meanwhile, has apparently upped his meds and become a ridiculous caricature of his usual foaming Rove Monkey act. Obviously the underlying mounting pressure which erupted in Sgt Russell like a blown fuse has been wracking the local Limpdick contingent as well.
Before God was, I am
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

mvscal wrote: It wasn't until Nixon and Creighton Abrams attacked them that we got a handle on that war. Of course Congress immediately threw away everything we gained by cutting off all aid to Vietnam.
On purpose. They had to in order to justify their 'unwinnable war' bullshit and disguise what treasonous scum they were.

Of course now, they can just change the subject. The media won't cover it, and the voters are too stupid to care.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sure, "Katy," way to out yourself as a total fake troll.
As opposed to a genuine idiot like yourself?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:They can prevent such activity providing they are sufficiently motivated.
Nice white flag you lying racist fuckhole.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sure, "Katy," way to out yourself as a total fake troll.
As opposed to a genuine idiot like yourself?
Rack.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Jizzmopper
Care to come correct yet you racist fuckhole?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

'Scuse me, but our military is imploding from moral corruption. that is, the otherwise dedicated soldiers are succumbing to tremendous emotional stress because of the utter criminality of their "mission" in Iraq and Afghanistan. This poor grunt at least had the moral courage to get out of the crime itself. Too bad it wasn't this criminal--

Missing Fort Carson soldier found dead in Calif.

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Map, News) -
The body of Fort Carson soldier missing since Tuesday has been found in California.

Fort Carson spokeswoman Brandy Gill says police in Santa Cruz, Calif., found the body of 28-year-old Pfc. Roy Mason Jr. on Friday afternoon.

The death is under investigation, but authorities say it appears to be a suicide. Few other details were released.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2
You have the right to post the garbage that you do. You don't have to worry about the government swooping in & imprisoning you like you would in other countries (such as any of those formerly part of the USSR).

Where do you get that right? From the Constitution. In essence, a piece of paper with some words on it.

So how can that piece of paper provide that right to freedom of speech? Because it is backed up by our military. By our soldiers.

It's not the president who safeguards those rights. Nor is it our senators or members of Congress. It's definitely not lawyers who protect the principles found in that document.

It's only because we have men & women willing to step forward to stand for our country & it's beliefs that we enjoy the luxury of having the freedoms we do. These men & women may not always agree with what our president or congressmen do or say. But they believe in what our country stands for. So they make many sacrifices that the general population does not, and that applies to even those who never serve in a combat environment.

And some even make the ultimate sacrifice in safeguarding those freedoms. They may have been involved in a conflict they agreed with, or they might have disagreed with the politics of their assignment. But they believed in protecting this country, it's people, and it's freedoms enough to put themselves in situation where they ended up losing their life.

So try having a little respect for those who stand for your right to be an idiot. Especially this weekend.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit, Diego. Your tired mea culpa about our brave men and women dutifully serving is complete garbage. I'm the one actually supporting them, not simplistic tools like you. It is the ILLEGAL and IMMORAL deployment of these folks that is causing them to implode. The so-called freedoms you cite have been as ruthlessly (and illegally) attacked and undermined by the PNAC crew as the nation of Iraq itself. The utilizing of otherwise honest and dedicated soldiers for an utterly fake, foul and disastrous "mission" is the exact crime for which Ribbentrop and his Nazi buddies were hanged. The very same sentence properly awaits the PNAC slimeballs who initiated this catastrophe.

Iraqis resentful of ex-GI's life imprisonment

The Iraqi nation has reacted with fierce outrage over a US court ruling which spares a former GI from the death penalty on a conviction of rape and several murders.

Steven Dale Green, 24, of Midland, Texas, was sentenced to life in prison on Thursday after a federal jury in Paducah, Kentucky, failed to agree on a death sentence for the brutal crime he had committed at Mahmudiyah -- about 20 miles south of Baghdad in March 2006.

Green and three other soldiers broke into the home of 14-year-old Abeer Qassim al-Janabi and carried out the vicious murders and rape that moved world sympathy.

Green shot and killed the teen's parents and younger sister, then became the third soldier to rape the girl before shooting her in the face. Her body was then set on fire.

Hi, I'm Steven Dale Green, and I oppose gun control, abortion, the teaching of evolution, and I want you to pray for me as I go off to fight for your freedoms..thank-you
Before God was, I am
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Bullshit, Diego. Your tired mea culpa about our brave men and women dutifully serving is complete garbage. I'm the one actually supporting them, not simplistic tools like you. It is the ILLEGAL and IMMORAL deployment of these folks that is causing them to implode. The so-called freedoms you cite have been as ruthlessly (and illegally) attacked and undermined by the PNAC crew as the nation of Iraq itself. The utilizing of otherwise honest and dedicated soldiers for an utterly fake, foul and disastrous "mission" is the exact crime for which Ribbentrop and his Nazi buddies were hanged. The very same sentence properly awaits the PNAC slimeballs who initiated this catastrophe.
JFC, I wish someone would shoot YOU in the face.

And I don't think this has ever happened, at least not by me, but Diego gets a RACK!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Bullshit, Diego. Your tired mea culpa about our brave men and women dutifully serving is complete garbage. I'm the one actually supporting them, not simplistic tools like you. It is the ILLEGAL and IMMORAL deployment of these folks that is causing them to implode. The so-called freedoms you cite have been as ruthlessly (and illegally) attacked and undermined by the PNAC crew as the nation of Iraq itself. The utilizing of otherwise honest and dedicated soldiers for an utterly fake, foul and disastrous "mission" is the exact crime for which Ribbentrop and his Nazi buddies were hanged. The very same sentence properly awaits the PNAC slimeballs who initiated this catastrophe.

Iraqis resentful of ex-GI's life imprisonment

The Iraqi nation has reacted with fierce outrage over a US court ruling which spares a former GI from the death penalty on a conviction of rape and several murders.

Steven Dale Green, 24, of Midland, Texas, was sentenced to life in prison on Thursday after a federal jury in Paducah, Kentucky, failed to agree on a death sentence for the brutal crime he had committed at Mahmudiyah -- about 20 miles south of Baghdad in March 2006.

Green and three other soldiers broke into the home of 14-year-old Abeer Qassim al-Janabi and carried out the vicious murders and rape that moved world sympathy.

Green shot and killed the teen's parents and younger sister, then became the third soldier to rape the girl before shooting her in the face. Her body was then set on fire.

Hi, I'm Steven Dale Green, and I oppose gun control, abortion, the teaching of evolution, and I want you to pray for me as I go off to fight for your freedoms..thank-you

That POS should have been handed over to the Iraqis.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:our military is imploding

Link?
STFU you racist pile of crap. The link is in this very thread you stupid vile fuckhole.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:our military is imploding

Link?
Huh? What, you want to blow the black dude from Mod Squad? What the fuck is wrong with you? Here's the real issue you need to get in your head--not Link's pole!

Military is battling alarming suicide rate

Marine Maj. John Ruocco was an AH-1W Super Cobra gunship pilot who seemed to have it all when he learned to fly Air Force jets in San Antonio, but behind the dark brown eyes of a charismatic Elvis impersonator and playful dad was a troubled soul.

That man returned home after 75 Iraq combat missions in 2004.

He struggled with a failed bid to land a civilian job, a desire to do right by his family and memories of fallen comrades before hitting rock bottom in January 2005.

“He couldn’t eat. He couldn’t sleep. He felt very down and that’s when I asked him if he felt like killing himself,” his wife Kim recalled.

“He said, ‘I would never do that to you and the boys.’”

A group of Marines came to his hotel room the next day and found Ruocco, 40, hanging by a belt.

He was one 225 U.S. troops, including 28 Marines, to kill himself in 2005.
Suicide numbers soar

At least 109 GIs, including two in the Coast Guard, killed themselves in the first four months of 2009. That’s almost as many members of the military who died during the same period in Iraq and Afghanistan, 128.

Sixty-four of those who committed suicide were in the Army, which is on track to break last year’s record, 143.

Since 2001, 988 soldiers in the Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard have killed themselves.

The majority were on active duty. Suicides of four recruiters at the Houston Recruiting Battalion prompted the Army to announce in March several steps to improve support networks and access to mental health care for soldiers assigned to high-pressure recruiting duty.

At least another 997 in the Navy, Navy Reserve, Air Force, Air Force Reserve, Marines and Coast Guard killed themselves in the same period. The total, 1,985, is nearly three times the number of all U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan since 2001, now at 683, and is approaching half of the entire military death toll of 4,296 in the Iraq war.

(The VAs suicide hot line launched is (800) 273-TALK.

RESOURCES FOR TROUBLED SOLDIERS, FAMILIES

• Veterans experiencing emotional and suicidal crisis, as well as their concerned family members or friends, have immediate access to emergency counseling services 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 800-273-TALK (8255).

• For information on suicide warning signs visit www.behavioralhealth.army.mil.

• The Army's Battlemind Training System is a mental health awareness and education program that helps prepare soldiers and their families for the stresses of war and assists with the detection of possible mental health issues before and after deployment. Visit www.battlemind.org.

• Soldiers in crisis should talk to their chaplain, chain of command or a fellow soldier immediately. They may also call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-SUICIDE.

• Call the Wounded Soldier and Family Hotline at 800-984-8523 or e-mail wsfsupport@conus.army.mil.)
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

'Scuse me, I know it's a bit unpleasant to interrupt the riveting discussion of late-term abortion and the religious loons who murder, but we have a Major Malfunction going on with America's great War Machine...or hadn't you noticed?

Army Recruiter Is Fatally Shot

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — A United States Army soldier was shot to death and a second soldier seriously wounded outside a military recruiting station here by a man who opened fire from a vehicle Monday morning, the police and Army officials said.

A suspect in the shooting was arrested minutes later a short distance from the recruiting station, which is in a bustling suburban shopping center, by officers relying on a description of the vehicle, a black sport utility vehicle, provided by several witnesses. An assault weapon was taken from the S.U.V., a police spokesman said.

“He fired off several rounds,” a Little Rock police spokesman, Lt. Terry Hastings, said. “We have no idea of a motive.”
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So...this will help bring down the suicide rate among recruiters?

"The majority were on active duty. Suicides of four recruiters at the Houston Recruiting Battalion prompted the Army to announce in March several steps to improve support networks and access to mental health care for soldiers assigned to high-pressure recruiting duty."
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

"Akshizzle."

:bode:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Of course none of that has anything to do with the muslim ni...gger who shot them.
STFU you vapid racist cocknozzle.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:"Akshizzle."

:bode:
2rd.

something tells me we haven't seen the last of Akshizzle round these parts.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.