When is this year's Smackoff??

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Katy

Re: When is this year's Smackoff??

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:Katy, on the plus side, hey, if you did have four kids at least it would be obvious that some cocks don't roll over and play dead whenever you're near...

True.

Still...it's very bizarre that Kid Nashville is so concerned about poster's children and well, mainly my vagina. :lol:

I think he has a crush on me and he's so socially stunted that he can't express it in any other way.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Katy wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:

I'm on Craigs List?? Wow, I didn't know that.

I also didn't know I had 4 kids either.

I'm so glad you're so on top of your game, Detective Roland.

Your spreadsheet needs much work, Inspector.
It's not surprising you don't know how many kids you have. Between child services intervening and the coat hanger, you probably need a fucking roll call every morning. So you're not on Craigs List? I guess your CB radio still works fine.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Hell, even TROTS is too good for this thread.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Ceremonial bonfire, maybe? Beat it with a hockey stick? Toilet flush, perhaps?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Katy

Post by Katy »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Hell, even TROTS is too good for this thread.
Agreed.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

You must be confused. Katy's putting on a smack clinic. I'm having my ass handed to me by T1B. Send this motherfucker to the archive. :lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Van wrote:Ceremonial bonfire, maybe? Beat it with a hockey stick? Toilet flush, perhaps?
How about spread it on SFAF's lawn and watch it die?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Katy wrote:
Agreed.
You should probably start pm'ing and promising blowjobs to have this trots'd. Because you're a bottomless pit of ineptitude, psychosis, and dysfunction that I'm gonna clown for another fifty pages.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kid Nashville wrote:I'm having my ass handed to me by T1B.
While this is one of the very few things you've posted with which I agree, you really don't need anyone's help. Your self-reliance in this regard is truly a wonder to behold.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:I'm having my ass handed to me by T1B.
While this is one of the very few things you've posted with which I agree, you really don't need anyone's help. Your self-reliance in this regard is truly a wonder to behold.
Well, it would certainly take my own doing because it doesn't appear there's anyone amongst you half wits that are capable.

Hey, Katy, I thought of one more thing funnier than your new title. You filing a restraining order against one of your baby daddies. :lol:
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Hey, here's an idea, Gash. Why don't you smack Katy around using your inside knowledge of her kids and their daddies. She'll never see that one coming.

I can't wait to see that. It'll be epcot.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Katy wrote:
Agreed.
You should probably start pm'ing and promising blowjobs to have this trots'd. Because you're a bottomless pit of ineptitude, psychosis, and dysfunction that I'm gonna clown for another fifty pages.
Look dude, I was blamed for doing shit on another board a few years ago and then I was (in Katy's mind) a shit troll here named "Tennessee Bloodhound." Couldn't convince her it wasn't me but whatever. When she was given the keys to IP access she found out I wasn't lying, as it was m2. Never got an apology from Katy, but I don't trip on this shit anymore. PSUFAN made a point that actually made sense not too long ago to put things in perspective.

That being said, you are NOT winning against Katy. Not even close. No idea who is telling you that you are, and that you are also a smack legend, but no... You are flaming out so badly it will appear as if I'm defending Katy. Yeah, you're that bad.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Well, it would certainly take my own doing because it doesn't appear there's anyone amongst you half wits that are capable.
Who are you kidding, Quad Nashville? Cat Daddy could burst through your monitor, lube up with some wheelchair grease, watch you cry during, and you still wouldn't admit to any defeat.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Well, Punk, it'd only be a matter of time, so I might as well get it out of the way...

At least you're not KN.

Tom Waits
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote: You should probably start pm'ing and promising blowjobs to have this trots'd. Because you're a bottomless pit of ineptitude, psychosis, and dysfunction that I'm gonna clown for another fifty pages.
Kid, step back and ask yourself who's being clowned here.

While it's pathetically obvious that Katy wants and desperately needs T1B to pile on and beat you to a pulp, some are more than happy to oblige.

Don't you get it? You can't win. Not on this page, and most definitely not on the next 50 pages. Every post you make attacking Katy makes you look like an even worse putz, which at this point shouldn't even be possible.

Wow, you're beating down a chick. How utterly manly of you.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Smackie Chan wrote:Well, Punk, it'd only be a matter of time, so I might as well get it out of the way...

At least you're not KN.
Actually you just cracked me up. This dude is a psycho.

Mgo can you change my title to "At least I'm not KN" for me?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

l-r, this thread, KN

Hey, I'm gonna keep clowning you.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Atomic Punk wrote:Mgo can you change my title to "At least I'm not KN" for me?
That was fast.

Tom Waits
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote: You should probably start pm'ing and promising blowjobs to have this trots'd. Because you're a bottomless pit of ineptitude, psychosis, and dysfunction that I'm gonna clown for another fifty pages.
Kid, step back and ask yourself who's being clowned here.

While it's pathetically obvious that Katy wants and desperately needs T1B to pile on and beat you to a pulp, some are more than happy to oblige.

Don't you get it? You can't win. Not on this page, and most definitely not on the next 50 pages. Every post you make attacking Katy makes you look like an even worse putz, which at this point shouldn't even be possible.

Wow, you're beating down a chick. How utterly manly of you.
Hey, Katy, did you see how this moron just trivialized you? Let me translate. What he said was you're not only an idiot, but you're not even capable of typing.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RadioFan wrote:Image
l-r, this thread, KN

I'm surprised it took 7 pages for a Black Knight reset to surface.

Better late than never.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:
RadioFan wrote:Image
l-r, this thread, KN

I'm surprised it took 7 pages for a Black Knight reset to surface.

Better late than never.
The sure sign that the talent pool has been depleted when this exhausted reset has been re-introduced.
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Mon May 18, 2009 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kid Nashville wrote:Hey, Katy, did you see how this moron just trivialized you? Let me translate. What he said was you're not only an idiot, but you're not even capable of typing.

Tom Waits
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:you are NOT winning against Katy. Not even close. No idea who is telling you that you are
Don King fight judges?

sig
Katy

Post by Katy »

Kid Nashville wrote: You filing a restraining order against one of your baby daddies. :lol:
I do? :lol:

I hope your $19.99 is refundable from spreadsheeters R us.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Katy wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote: You filing a restraining order against one of your baby daddies. :lol:

Let me present you w a clue, swifty. That was a joke refering to the fact that you wouldn't need a restraining order since all your baby daddies made like Usain Bolt going the other direction. :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote: The sure sign that the talent pool has been depleted when this exhausted reset has been re-introduced.
The Black Knight reset will never get old. There will always be some cocksure dumbfuck like yourself stepping up to be the next candidate for that award.

The question is, how many more times do you want it?
Katy

Post by Katy »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Katy wrote:

Let me present you w a clue, swifty. That was a joke refering to the fact that you wouldn't need a restraining order since all your baby daddies made like Usain Bolt going the other direction. :lol:
Was that supposed to hurt my feelings, tough guy? :D

Adopt a new hobby because this "smacker" gig isn't working out very well.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote: The sure sign that the talent pool has been depleted when this exhausted reset has been re-introduced.
The Black Knight reset will never get old. There will always be some cocksure dumbfuck like yourself stepping up to be the next candidate for that award.

The question is, how many more times do you want it?
Of course it doesn't get old for T1B. It's pretty much all that's left to go to once you dullards run out of homo synonyms. I'm glad you went to it on page seven so I maybe won't have to see it again till page 14.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Kid Nashville wrote:page 14.
It has been enjoyable and a little painful watching you flail like a drowning paraplegic--but don't hold your breath and assume that you'll be allowed to continue molesting your own sphincter for another 7 pages.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Katy wrote:

I don't expect anything to hurt your feelings. After being abandoned by the 3rd baby daddy and all the failure in your life, I would assume you're dead inside. If only we tax payers could make your ovaries the same.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote: Of course it doesn't get old for T1B. It's pretty much all that's left to go to once you dullards run out of homo synonyms.
Homo synonyms? I don't recall using any homosmack.

You're really flailing away now Kid, and trust me, there's much more more left to go to.

It's good to see someone that willingly presents themselves as a pinata. I haven't seen this much amusement since the Blue Eyed Bandit.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Katy wrote:

I don't expect anything to hurt your feelings. After being abandoned by the 3rd baby daddy and all the failure in your life, I would assume you're dead inside. If only we tax payers could make your ovaries the same.
3rd? I thought I had 4 kids?? Make up your fucking mind, genius. :lol:
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Even I am embarassed for this reckless drunk driver at this point. Not a single person has stepped forward to defend him. Even his fellow fags are siding with Katy. :lol:
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Katy wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
Katy wrote:

3rd? I thought I had 4 kids?? Make up your fucking mind, genius. :lol:
I don't even think you know how many baby daddies you have. How am I supposed to know? How many of those kids even resemble each other?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Smackie Chan wrote:Well, Punk, it'd only be a matter of time, so I might as well get it out of the way...

At least you're not KN.
This is a big day for you, AP.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Kid Nashville wrote:
I don't even think you know how many baby daddies you have. How am I supposed to know? How many of those kids even resemble each other?
^^^
Prime example of why you're failing over here.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

In an effort to redeem this thread beyond AP not being the butt of anymore "at least you're not" jokes and prevent it from being trots'd, I'd like to offer this up as a representation of Kid Nashvilles and Katy's relationship.

Dazed and Confused

Van knows... whom the best guitarest and drummer in rock history are.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

This thread should be renamed... "White Trash"... The Family Affair.

the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

This thread...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0mgkaEGQc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0mgkaEGQc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

WW, yep, pretty much.

Bonham, absolutely. Forget about it, in rock. He's it.

Page isn't the best guitarist in rock history, not by a longshot, but he is the best combination of guitar player/performer/writer/producer/innovator in rock guitar history.

Purely as a guitar player he's obviously no GG or Vai, but he's still my all time favorite rock guitarist.

Weird thing, about that D&C clip you linked. Most people seem to prefer it to the twenty seven minute version in The Song Remains The Same, or the similar version which was recorded during that same set of shows at MSG, parts of which were later edited into the movie version.

Not me. I like the stupidly long version, even despite the overly long, gratuitous bow section. Two of the extended jams in that long version include two of my all time favorite Page solos. I like 'em a lot better than in that earlier, shorter BBC version, when he was still using the Tele.

On a different note, regarding that twenty seven minute version from The Song Remains The Same, that is the all time best ever song to use to impress a girl...by fucking her to it. No shit. Dead serious. Try to follow along with that song, right from that sinister opening bass line, accurately fucking her to the song, beat for beat.

Slinky, slow build up, with sudden bursts of punctuated cervix splitting. So many rhythm changes, alternating between long, slow sections, hammer-the-fuck-out-of-her fast sections (that go on forever), synchopated rhythm sections where you make her tits, cunt and voice wobble and gibber...heavy as balls pile driver sections...

...for twenty seven minutes.

Plus, you've got Banshee Boy warbling on about how he "wants to make love to you, little girl, twenty five times a day," accompanied by a squirting orgasm inducing four count of shit hammering.

Then he bleats out for her to "suck it," followed by Bonham and Jones hitting her with straight power depth.

Follow that thing to a tee and by the time Plant says, "Jimmy Page, electric guitar," you'll be a golden fucking god to her. She could be into goddamn Abba and after you perform your Chef like sexual magic on her to that song she'll be a Zeppelin fan, for life.

Forget Fast Times, and side one of Led Zeppelin IV. That's fine for driving, if she's of a certain age. Otherwise, she'll just look at you like you're a geriatric retard.

Take ownership of her with that version of D&C.

Just make sure to pack a lunch.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev