Shit in your pantry or fridge you can throw together...

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Shit in your pantry or fridge you can throw together...

Post by Moby Dick »

and make a decent meal out of?

some nights you just dont feel like cooking THAT much..or you just wanna eat something easy or "pick arounds" what my dad used to call 'em.

using left overs or not...any of you guys ever throw some stuff toghether on the spot to make yourself something decent to eat?
(sandwiches excluded)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Shit in your pantry or fridge you can throw together...

Post by smackaholic »

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31390

Pretty common stuff in the fridge. You can do some substituting of veggies although, the red bell pepper kinda makes it, imo. A few days ago triesd it with some fresh asparagus. It was pretty good.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yeah, that's the ticket. A suckaholic refrigerator wopatuli.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

One of my college staples that I still throw together every now and again is a box of Kraft Mac N Cheese, can of water packed tuna drained and plenty of tobasco.

If I had a dollar for every time I had that in college....

Another college treat I had a lot was Totinos Pizzas with Ranch. I would put the ranch on the pizza, cook it directly on the rack and eat. Needless to say, our oven was a fucking mess.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

IndyFrisco wrote:One of my college staples that I still throw together every now and again is a box of Kraft Mac N Cheese, can of water packed tuna drained and plenty of tobasco.

If I had a dollar for every time I had that in college....

Another college treat I had a lot was Totinos Pizzas with Ranch. I would put the ranch on the pizza, cook it directly on the rack and eat. Needless to say, our oven was a fucking mess.
rack the both of em. the wife does the mac n cheese /tuna deal...sometimes she'll throw in a can of early june peas and that shit is good to go. (mac n cheese jambalaya!)

you put the ranch on the pizza while it's frozen to cook on the pizza right?

gotta try that.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Moby Dick wrote:you put the ranch on the pizza while it's frozen to cook on the pizza right?

gotta try that.
Yes, and it is great. Have not had that since college. I usually just dip my pizza in ranch FTDC-style unless it is a BBQ pizza which I eat straight up. I may have to kick back and cook the ranch into the pizza again like I did in college to see if it is still as good as it was then. Of course, I have to get loaded first which isn't a problem. Only difference is this time I will cook in a Convection oven on a pizza stone to keep the mess down.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Speaking of being loaded and cooking frozen pizza. One time just after college a buddy of mine and I were drunk and wanted a pizza. We got a frozen pizza out, cooked it directly on the rack and ate it. Well, we ate about half of it because it tasted like shit. I crashed on his couch because I was too hammered to drive. Woke up the next morning and saw the pizza in the kitchen. I went to chunk it out and noticed we had cooked it with the cardboard on the bottom. We ate the damn cardboard.

Good times.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

IndyFrisco wrote:Speaking of being loaded and cooking frozen pizza. One time just after college a buddy of mine and I were drunk and wanted a pizza. We got a frozen pizza out, cooked it directly on the rack and ate it. Well, we ate about half of it because it tasted like shit. I crashed on his couch because I was too hammered to drive. Woke up the next morning and saw the pizza in the kitchen. I went to chunk it out and noticed we had cooked it with the cardboard on the bottom. We ate the damn cardboard.

Good times.

:lol: fuckin rack.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: I had some (OK...a lot) of leftover Mornay sauce

Pretty fucking good leftovers.
RACK the Risky Business reset.