Make Your Plans Now

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

Re: Make Your Plans Now

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kid Rock? :lol: I'd rather trip a mousetrap with my crank than attend that god-forsaken festival.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm not even from Detroit, but I feel bad for the city when Kid Rock is considered the city's favorite son. What a no-talent piece of shit.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam, after getting off the phone with his son, who'd said he would be out of town the weekend of the festival, unfortunately leaving his wife all by her herself at home, wrote:No, I will NOT be there.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm not even from Detroit, but I feel bad for the city when Kid Rock is considered the city's favorite son. What a no-talent piece of shit.
A. Kid Rock is far from the city's favorite son.
B. I think the music industry thinks he has talent. By music industry I don't mean the morons who buy up his shit, but other artists. He crosses genres like very few in the business.
C. How much time has whomever you deem to be "talented" spent giving his time to the troops?
D. We don't need you to feel bad for us you cunt.

He is what he is. A beer drinking redneck. Has enough talent to make a boatload of cash. I don't own a single Kid Rock album, but I do like how he is proud of his hometown.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He's from Romeo, you fuck. Which is, last time I checked, a long fucking way from Detroit. He SHOULD be claiming "backwoods Macomb County," or "on the border of St. Clair and Genessee Counties," but then no one would know what the fuck he's talking about, so he jumps up and down and claims "the D" while laughing all the way to the bank.

Fucking suckers.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

WolverineSteve wrote:By music industry I don't mean the morons who buy up his shit, but other artists.
Go fuck yourself. I can't imagine OTHER ARTISTS in the music industry propping him for that brilliant remake of Sweet Home Alabama. I exhibit more creativity in my morning shits than he did in that fucking song.

The only people "in the music industry" who actually give two shits about this pole-smoking douchebag are record label executives who sell his albums to high school dipshits who don't know any better and think he's "the man."
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He's from Romeo, you fuck. Which is, last time I checked, a long fucking way from Detroit. He SHOULD be claiming "backwoods Macomb County," or "on the border of St. Clair and Genessee Counties," but then no one would know what the fuck he's talking about, so he jumps up and down and claims "the D" while laughing all the way to the bank.

Fucking suckers.
Actually he's from Southgate which is downriver from Detroit. I'm from Dearborn, so I guess I'm not from Detroit either. He may have been born in Romeo (I don't even care to know where that is) but his High School days were in Southgate. Dude came of age musically in the city of Detroit.....enough street cred for me. Last time I checked you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. We could boast Madonna, but fuck that cunt.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:By music industry I don't mean the morons who buy up his shit, but other artists.
Go fuck yourself. I can't imagine OTHER ARTISTS in the music industry propping him for that brilliant remake of Sweet Home Alabama. I exhibit more creativity in my morning shits than he did in that fucking song.

The only people "in the music industry" who actually give two shits about this pole-smoking douchebag are record label executives who sell his albums to high school dipshits who don't know any better and think he's "the man."
You stupid piece of shit.... That dumbass rendition of "Alabama" is recent but popular. Good thing you're not in charge of creating hits. Take a look at the greats he has performed with, and by perform, I don't mean the donkey show you put on in the district. Check out what people in the business of making music (i.e. not you) think of the guy. He is true to The "D". That is what I like about the guy. He's a regular guy. I know a lot of people who have hung with him and they all say the same thing. Dude is down to earth, loves his beer, his blondes, his smokes...what exactly do you have a problem with?
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He's a fucking no-talent ass-clown, that's why I hate him, you fucking idiot. Because you created different lyrics to an already established song doesn't mean shit. Color me fucking impressed. :meds:

Just more evidence why everyone who is from Detroit and chooses to remain in metro Detroit deserves the dry fucking reality is giving them: because asswipes like you backup your fellow douchebag Kid Rock instead of disowning him and burning him in effigy. No wonder Detroit is such a worthless shithole, they love things that suck: Shitty cars, shitty baseball, shitty music (aside from MC5, Iggy Pop, the Raconteurs), shitty jobs, shitty suburbs, shitty roads, and shitty hometown "idols." I swear to god the standard for idol worship in Detroit is so fucking low where shit-packers and pillow-biters like WS here hold up Kid Rock as something to be proud of? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The D!!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Time to go m2......

The D, baby! The D! The D is the truth!
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BTW, it's no coincidence more and more people are moving to the west side of the state (if not leaving the state in general). Within 20 years, Detroit will make Cleveland look like a great place to take a vacation.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Isn't that big old abandoned building the old GM HQ? Does it really look like that now? Sad. Even by detoilet standards.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's the old Michigan Central (train) Station.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Detroit has a lot going for it these days. $5,000 houses have a lot of potential for appreciation.

Yes, Kid Rock does suck complete ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

WolverineSteve wrote:We could boast Madonna, but fuck that cunt.
Honestly, I'd rather claim Madonna than Kid Rock.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I know they're also claimed by NYC but doesn't Kiss have Detroit ties too?

But yeah, I'd claim Madonna before I claimed Kid Rock.

If I'm Detroit I claim Sergei Federov and Stevie Y, and Al Kaline. I don't even care if they're not from Detroit.

I pretty much leave the music alone, besides Motown.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nobody liked my toolio? :oops:
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:If I'm Detroit I claim Sergei Federov and Stevie Y, and Al Kaline. I don't even care if they're not from Detroit.
Derrick Coleman-->Greatest Detroiter in history.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Not sure if you're joking about that or not, but hell, I'd take Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, Adrian Dantley or Mark Aguirre over Derrick Coleman.

Allan Trammel and Lou Whitaker, too.

Then there's Joe Louis and Tommy Hearns.

I wouldn't even take Derrick Coleman as my top Syracuse hoops player.

You must be ragging on Detroit. :mrgreen:

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Whooptie-damn-doo, Van. Whooptie-damn-doo.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nobody liked my toolio? :oops:
Did you just get home from some kind of turd-burglar orgy?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim