I blame it all on my dog

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: I blame it all on my dog

Post by Van »

PSU, I was just going on WW's premise, that the guy wanted to die. I don't know, nor do I care.

Guys like that, they just need to not make it to the next day. It's bad enough that Meds sees his medical premiums skyrocketing, due to illegal aliens and our welfare state. Now we gotta also ask the guy to pay to warehouse dirtbags like this?

China had it right. One bullet, then send the bill for the bullet to the dirtbag's family.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

trev wrote:You so want to blame the guns and not the piece of shit who did this, don't you?

:wink:
Nice try, dumbfuck.

At least Tom had a decent take.

Lame, but decent.

How long have you been on these boards trev? How many fucking times do I have to post about gun rights?

Ucan't, help a brother out, por favor.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

H4ever wrote:Secondly, deny that 99% of the media in all forms get all giddy when something like this goes down. Tell me they don't push agendas with spins and twists using tragedies like this.
No, the ones who get giddy are the shit-pushing ankle biters at tards.net. Members of the media do not get excited over a mass murder and for you to insinuate otherwise, well, you're the one who needs his head blown off, and maybe I'd pour out a 40 for you, maybe, before I say "Good fucking riddance. Another worthless Nebraskan dead."
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

RadioFan wrote:
trev wrote:You so want to blame the guns and not the piece of shit who did this, don't you?

Nice try, dumbfuck.

Lame, but decent.

How long have you been on these boards trev? How many fucking times do I have to post about gun rights?

So why should I elaborate about Tom's take? He usually has a decent take. And he usually doesn't have a "lame" take. You called his take lame and decent? That's kinda "dumb" in my book. But whatever. I've been on the boards a long time, since you asked. I've never seen you post about gun rights. If you have pardon me for not usually getting involved in conversations about guns. Why are you calling ucan't for help? You're a big boy and can take care of yourself.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:You're right. TiVO being a takeless...
My take is that you are a Racist fuckhole.

Now STFU you moronic tard.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

trev wrote:
RadioFan wrote:

Nice try, dumbfuck.

Lame, but decent.

So why should I elaborate about Tom's take? He usually has a decent take. And he usually doesn't have a "lame" take. You called his take lame and decent? That's kinda "dumb" in my book. But whatever. I've been on the boards a long time, since you asked. I've never seen you post about gun rights. If you have pardon me for not usually getting involved in conversations about guns. Why are you calling ucan't for help? You're a big boy and can take care of yourself.
Shouldn't you be giving us updates on the onions growing in the White House garden or how you are enraged about Michelle's Ipod playlist? You know shit that matters? :meds:
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

Papa Willie wrote:
GOSD wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Whatever GOSD, your post still reads like a juvenile prick trying to sound as if he has game. I'll still try and address you as a man.

If the guy's stated motivation winds up being "I was afraid Obama would take my guns", then report it. If he had a list of targets, politically motivated, then print it. I am just not sure how relevant his shooting spree is to the fact his "friends" say he was afraid Obama was going to take his guns.

I am entitled to my opinion, as you are yours.
And when that guy goes to the immigration office and murders 13 people because he hates America, they better report it. You right wing nutjobs are all flipping out now and it's a growing problem. I want the media to constantly report it despite your bitching otherwise about them having a political agenda. Right wing nutjobs have been flipping out for years and you just want to push it under a rug, because it makes you uncomfortable. Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, etc. followers are more dangerous than Al Qaeda and are only going to get worse.

But let's not inconvenience Tom in VA, because he believes the media has a liberal slant as opposed to his beliefs falling somewhere in the Scientology realm of batshit insane.

Funny. I reckon you haven't done your homework to see how many liberals from liberal families are in jail for murder, have you?

Here's a hint: Gangs.

You lose. Fuck off.
You really are a fat sad sack of shit.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

Tom In VA wrote:You're all over the map.
I'm sorry that Limbaugh didn't prepare you to discuss issues with someone who actually think. Next time I'll just post a picture of a rock and allow you to recite all your prepared statements given to you by Limbaugh.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

GOSD wrote:I'm sorry that Limbaugh .......
You must like striking the air around you. That one didn't land either.
GOSD wrote:...to discuss issues with someone who actually think....
Good Science man, you're really bad off. You're so far behind you actually think you're first.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

mvscal wrote:The only things that land on Birdy are the gobs of semen he accepts as tips on his pizza delivery rounds.

But you should know that all of the most profound philosophers of our era can be found delivering pizzas and pretending to be n...iggers, Tom. I'm sure they have many thought provoking round table discussions in the walk in while fetching another batch of pepperoni.
What world leaders wouldn't give to be the fly on the wall at a round table discussion during Black Cock Down. Maybe you could give Obama a 3am phone call to update him on Missionary Position: Impossible.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

fetching another batch of pepperoni.

AAAAAaaaaahhhhhh....

--Kid Nashville
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
H4ever wrote:Secondly, deny that 99% of the media in all forms get all giddy when something like this goes down. Tell me they don't push agendas with spins and twists using tragedies like this.
No, the ones who get giddy are the shit-pushing ankle biters at tards.net. Members of the media do not get excited over a mass murder and for you to insinuate otherwise, well, you're the one who needs his head blown off, and maybe I'd pour out a 40 for you, maybe, before I say "Good fucking riddance. Another worthless Nebraskan dead."

Bullshit. They get giddy about web hits, paper sales, viewers, etc.

P.S. I'd say any person born and/or raised in Nebraska is worth more than about 25 of the sub-human degenerates in D.C. and I'm not talking about the politicians who work there.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

H4ever wrote:
I'd say any person born and/or raised in Nebraska is worth more than about 25 of the sub-human degenerates in D.C. and I'm not talking about the politicians who work there.
Having lived in Nebraska for two years during my stint at Offutt AFB, I would not argue against that.

Not to be over indulgent to Cornhuskers, whom I must despise due to CFB kicked balls, but I'd go so far as to say they are the backbone of this nation.

And then there's this proof:
Nebraska tops Happiness Index
Published: April 6, 2009 at 5:34 PM
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., April 6 (UPI) -- Low unemployment and foreclosure rates apparently have put smiles on faces in Nebraska, recently ranked No. 1 in a national Happiness Index.

MainStreet.com said what the Cornhuskers may lack in big-city salaries they make up for in financial security, giving it the top slot in a new Happiness Index, published Monday.

In the index, -- a new take on the "old and tired Misery Index," MainStreet.com said -- Nebraska ranked second in lowest number of foreclosures and boasts the second lowest jobless rate of the 50 states. It also had the fifth-lowest percentage of non-mortgage debt by income.

They don't over-spend and they're happy, MainStreet.com said.

Midwestern states that avoided a boom and a bust in the housing market tended to do well in the index, with Iowa coming in second and Kansas third, the report said.

At the bottom of the pile: Oregon. But, fear not. That only means the state is "well positioned for a boost," MainStreet.com said.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:Nebraska tops Happiness Index
:mrgreen:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Van wrote:
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:Nebraska tops Happiness Index
:mrgreen:

Don't forget about the bird-watching gawddammit!!! :mrgreen: Naw, rack wags. The winters suck here but lots of folks live to 100 out here!
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

trev wrote:I've never seen you post about gun rights.
Read more, post less, about guns, trev.
trev wrote:Why are you calling ucan't for help? You're a big boy and can take care of yourself.
Glad you got it. :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

PSUFAN wrote:
fetching another batch of pepperoni.

AAAAAaaaaahhhhhh....

--Kid Nashville
Rack.

That guy and few others over at SN have gotten their asses handed to them seven ways since Sunday, by two very savvy women. :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tom wrote:(to Guntslinger) You're all over the map.

For a knuckle-curve, I took the time to read a couple of Guntslinger's posts, as he seemed wound up and ready to deliver
some of his most thoughtful prose to date.

Sure, Tom, it sounds scattered, but that is the underlying brilliance.

I'm going to go sit under a tree for a decade and then come back and read his posts again.

I'm sure it'll all sink in for me eventually.

RACK