Heisman and Naismith in same academic year

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Heisman and Naismith in same academic year

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Julio Jones and Jamychal Green.

Those names will be burned into your noggin over the next couple years. Could pull the same deal as your OU boys.
I just don't see Julio winning the Heisman. Not because he isn't well more than talented enough to do so but because of the persistent quarterback issues and turnover rate that Bama has had in recent years and I think he'll end up going pro early after his junior year. JMHO. Julio is a beast and a great talent. I don't know nearly enough about Jamychal Green to speak on his part of the equation.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

It should have been two Cal Golden Bears - Jahvid Best and Jerome Randle. Jet Blue is simply the best!

- m2
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Julio Jones and Jamychal Green.

Those names will be burned into your noggin over the next couple years. Could pull the same deal as your OU boys.
I just don't see Julio winning the Heisman. Not because he isn't well more than talented enough to do so but because of the persistent quarterback issues and turnover rate that Bama has had in recent years and I think he'll end up going pro early after his junior year.
Not to mention the fact that WR's are at a considerable disadvantage in Heisman voting.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Not to mention the fact that WR's are at a considerable disadvantage in Heisman voting.
I'd say they're getting close to extinction. Same could be said for running backs in a few years.