darkness

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

darkness

Post by poptart »

We see in Revelation 12:9 that satan (and his demons) was cast out to earth, where he wreaks havoc, to say the least.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The work of satan appears from the start of the Bible, and from the VERY beginning, God gave the Gospel.

Genesis 1:1-3
1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

The "simple" Gospel message of Genesis 1:1-3.
1. God is the creator
2. satan (darkness ... formlessness, void) is here
3. God gives LIGHT -- and the darkness flees

Notice that God created the heaven and earth, but then, before beginning the entirety of His work of creation, He sent the darkness away.
How?

With His WORD -- "God said ..."

If you fast forward to Jesus, as recorded in Matthew 4, before He began to do His work on earth He also sent the darkness away.
Matthew 4:1-11.
He went into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Satan tempted Him three times and Jesus shut him down three times.
How?
By using the WORD.
"It is written," he told satan three times.
Satan fled.

And of course, Jesus Christ Himself is the Word.
John 1:14 ... and all of John 1:1-14, which is very fascinating reading.

The darkness had to be sent out ... because it has a grip on EVERYTHING.
And so it is with the individual, also.
The darkness of Genesis 1:2 has a grip on people and it leads them inevitably and undoubtedly into failure.
People have every intention of doing right and living well, but the problems come to them, and in many cases very severely.
Anxiety, strife, abuse, family problems, financial problems, health problems, crime, profound unhappiness ... and on and on.
They come regardless of our effort or our level.
It is the work of the darkness.

The darkness MUST be sent out, because it is a reality that it has come upon ALL people.
How?

Again, the WORD -- who IS Christ.
It is the only way and it is very simple.
It's not based on any actions or efforts.
It's just a matter of reconginzing the problem you are in and taking what is given as the solution.
That's it.
It is finished.

Genesis 3 describes how man was deceived by satan into leaving God, and how man instead went into failure and eternal death.
But God immediately promised the answer in Genesis 3:15

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

- Everything from Adam is ruined, so God promised that the seed of the WOMAN would ruin the serpent.

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel

- The Old Testament prophecy that indeed, the seed of the Woman would come.

Galatians 4:3,4
3. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4. But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law

- By God's time schedule, the One made of a woman (seed of Woman -- Christ) came and takes us out of the bondage of darkness.

Matthew 16:16
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

- The Christ has come.

1John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

- Christ destroyed the work of satan.
Darkness is sent OUT.

Just take the Christ.

Bless all who hear and regard this message
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: darkness

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Do you poke around the innards of dead crows for prophecy?

RACK your mind-numbing superstitious backwardness
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote: Bless all who lack a functional scroll-wheel.
FTFY.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Pop -- have you had to murder your children yet?

Or is Deuteronomy 21:18-21 not convenient for you?

Yeah yeah... I know... "That's not what He meant to say"... save it.

The inherent KYOA nature of the Thumper on full display. "The Bible is God's Law, and shall be taken literally... unless I decide it shouldn't be taken literally."

Get back to me when you start to take this God's Word thing seriously, then I'm all ears... until then, I'll continue to laugh at you wanting everyone else to live by a book that you don't actually live by.

Get to stoning some children, buddy... I mean, He laid out a roadmap for your happiness, and all you have to do is accept His word: Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

See, He even gave you some leeway -- you can either throw the stones at your kids, or you also have the option to smash their heads against the rocks.

Do that, and I'll consider your sales pitch... until then, it remains a joke (on you).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

...and then Peter said to Paul "Flashlight? Never mind that...help me find my car keys and we'll drive outta here".

Darkness indeed.

Darkness...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The T1B Bible

And God said unto Adam
"Adam you ate the fruit?
You suck mvscal cock"
And Satan had MEGABODE!!!!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dins, the law and the prophets was all fulfilled in the person of Christ, as repeatedly promised in the Old Testament.
Jeremiah 31:31-33, notably.

Matthew 5:17
Luke 22:20

Give the verses a look.

The Old Testament requirements are not in effect.

It's all in Christ.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, when I accuse you of picking and choosing the parts of the Bible you like, you respond with "God told me to pick and choose the parts I like."

Fucking A, how can I parlay this method of debate into a political career? It seems perfectly suited to it.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:Dins, the law and the prophets was all fulfilled in the person of Christ, as repeatedly promised in the Old Testament.
Jeremiah 31:31-33, notably.

Matthew 5:17
Luke 22:20

Give the verses a look.

The Old Testament requirements are not in effect.

It's all in Christ.
Why didn't "God" just get rid of "Satan" and the human race could have avoided all of the "evil" in the first place.....a quick fix that would have saved His Blessed Invisibleness from having to endure the "pain" we create for him with our wickedness.....
get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:Why didn't "God" just get rid of "Satan" and the human race could have avoided all of the "evil" in the first place..........
I don't know the answer to that, Felix.

I could easily rattle off a handful of "questions" I have for God, too.

Why does God allow evil?

There are other Scriptures to look at to try to find understanding for this question, but I'll point out this particular passage and you can take it as you will.

John 3:16-19
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Right after satan deceived Adam into leaving God, as recorded in Genesis 3, Adam was tying to hide from God.
And it is recorded in verse 9 that God called to Adam, saying, "Where art thou?"

Felix, where art thou?
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

RACK 'Tart.

Great posts, bro.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote: I don't know the answer to that, Felix.
of course you don't because there is simply no logical answer that would support an omnipotent ruler of all things that would subject himself to the torture of watching man continually fuck up...if you support his "existence" then you also recognize that "he" allows intorarable cruelty and bloodshed without raising a finger to stop it....and save the "God gave man free will" horseshit argument
Why does God allow evil?
an excellent question that can only be answered if one assumes "God" could give a fat rats ass about us...

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
pure unadulterated bullshit.....all god would have had to have done is to simply "forgive" everybody of their sins, yet the only resolution to the "problem" of original sin that he could come up with was to send his son (which is in fact himself if you buy into the whole blessed trinity concept) down to be mercilessly tortured and finally hung on a cross to slowly bleed to death? Is that what you're trying to sell me on?
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
well what do you know, it's another in a long line of mystical biblical passages that reiterate that man is nothing but a huge disappointment to the "loving God" and unless you accept his "son" as your Savior, he has no choice but to condemn you to the fires of eternal torture....so much for your "loving god"

Right after satan deceived Adam into leaving God, as recorded in Genesis 3, Adam was tying to hide from God.
And it is recorded in verse 9 that God called to Adam, saying, "Where art thou?"
why do you suppose it was necessary for "god" to create "satan"? After all, "he" created everything, yet "god" chose to allow a mischief making purveyor of evil to corrupt man which in turn created all of the heartache for his blessed invisibleness

yeah, makes perfect sense to me
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix, as I noted, I have questions for God, too.

Your take is that you either ...

1) don't like the way God operates, so you won't regard Him

2) don't believe in God of the Bible

One can latch onto either of those takes.

Perhaps you just don't think there is a God of any kind.

One can have that take.

Or perhaps you think that there is a God -- one that you've "imagined in your mind -- one who will operate the way you think that God ought to operate.

If you do think there is a God, and it's not the God of the Bible, then just out of curiosity's sake, what evidence do you have for his existence?

In other words, how is it that you've come to believe in this "god" who you have come to believe in?

What pursuaded you that he is real?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote: don't think there is a God of any kind.
winner winner chicken dinner
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

In seeing the phenomenal complexity of the universe, our world, and living things on earth, it is a very peculiar idea to imagine that it all came about absent a creator.

It is all an ... accident.

With all due respect, and it's God's Word, not mine, Psalm 14:1 is appropriate.

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:In seeing the phenomenal complexity of the universe, our world, and living things on earth, it is a very peculiar idea to imagine that it all came about absent a creator.
this is the sort of jaw-dropping idiocy that provides me with hours of entertainment at the expense of your particular brand of thumper apologist

"the universe is so complex, the only solution to where it all came from is believing that a magical unseen being poofed it into existence"

I could opine that beings from another dimension created it all and I could support that assertion just as well as you can your belief that "God did it"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:I could opine that beings from another dimension created it all and I could support that assertion just as well as you can your belief that "God did it"

Not true...

That explaination would be MUCH more plausable.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:I could opine that beings from another dimension created it all and I could support that assertion just as well as you can your belief that "God did it"
Only if you deny that there is a Bible, a Jesus Christ, and a history of Christianity.

If you eliminate all of those things then I would say your "being from another dimension" would stand on equal ground in a rational discussion about a creator.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
Only if you deny that there is a Bible, a Jesus Christ, and a history of Christianity.
deny the Bible? wtf, of course the bible exists....do I believe it's the "word of god"? No

jesus christ, actually there's a pretty substantive theory that he never existed...save for a hijacked passage "written" by Josephus, there's nary a shred of evidence other than the bible itself that supports he ever lived

of course christianity exists, but it's based on mythology, bronze age fables, and the mind of man....but not on anything "god" said

so I guess my theory of interdimensional beings creating the universe is a pretty strong alternative to your beliefs
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

So all you guys want is proof? I swear, God could come down to Earth in human form and perform miracles in front of thousands of people, and some of you still wouldn't believe anything.

Oh wait, that already happened.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Python wrote:So all you guys want is proof?
Done.

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Fire-Dis ... B000ARFPGM

http://www.wyattmuseum.com/

Anything else?

How about flipping the script-I DARE anyone to come forward and rebuke these findings. I'll be grabbing a lifetime supply of snickers bars for the wait.

Again, RACK Tart.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

RJ wrote:
How about flipping the script-I DARE anyone to come forward and rebuke these findings. I'll be grabbing a lifetime supply of snickers bars for the wait.
what "findings"?
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Felix wrote:
RJ wrote:
what "findings"?
Click on the links, tard.

If, as most of you braindead gimps suggest on the daily, the Bible is nothing more than a fairytale and there is no hard evidence to back it up, then how can anyone possibly explain the discoveries made that prove the Bible to be true?

*snickers bar*

Spin away, goons-just remember this moment when God deals with you.

Oh, and RACK Python as well.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

RJ wrote:
Click on the links
the first link is for a book about some mountain they found in Eygpt

that's it, that proves the Bible is true....fuck me, why have you kept this secret all of this time, that's the info I needed to convert me... :doh:

the second link is about some clown that asserts he's found Noah's Ark, but unless your willing to fork over $15 for the book, one must simply speculate on what it is this dude found.....

Spin away, goons-just remember this moment when God deals with you.
yeah I know, god loves me sooooooo much, he has no alternative but to cast me into the fires of eternal damnation for the egregious crime of "not believing in him"

keep on keeping on bud...rest easy knowing your headed to the promised land while I'll be cast into the pit of despair :meds:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:I'll be cast into the pit of despair.
I get the feeling you're already there and have been for many years. A sense of hopelessness has always pervaded your posts, while you just go thru the day to day motions, an empty shell of a man.

Chin up.

It really isn't over until it's over.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Python wrote:So all you guys want is proof? I swear, God could come down to Earth in human form and perform miracles in front of thousands of people, and some of you still wouldn't believe anything.

Oh wait, that already happened.
Here's another RACK for an old friend.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Felix wrote:rest easy
Why would that make one rest easy?

You sure spend a lot of time in this forum.

How's the search for transitional forms coming along? I mean, since blind faith is such a horrendous contrivance and all...

An entire belief system, founded on principles of observation, yet every shred of evidence in existence is complete and fully functional within itself and its' place in nature. Complete and utter evidence for mature state vs. complete and total lack of transitional forms.

Sorry, bro, I can't speak for someone else but I sure won't rest easy. Nor will I ever apologize for caring.

Sin,
The Missing Link
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

rozy wrote: You sure spend a lot of time in this forum.
I know, I enjoy debating about religion....why that seems to bother you is puzzling
How's the search for transitional forms coming along? I mean, since blind faith is such a horrendous contrivance and all...
if you knew anything about that which you criticize, you'd know that every living thing is a "transitional" form....but like so many other thumpers, you're woefully ignorant about the subject
An entire belief system, founded on principles of observation, yet every shred of evidence in existence is complete and fully functional within itself and its' place in nature. Complete and utter evidence for mature state vs. complete and total lack of transitional forms.
type in "transitional fossils" into Google then read up on exactly what the theory of evolution is, then come back and we can have an educated discussion about it....
Sorry, bro, I can't speak for someone else but I sure won't rest easy. Nor will I ever apologize for caring.
The Missing Link
once again, you demonstrate that your arguing from a position of ignorance....now whether that ignorance is on purpose or your truly that uneducated about evolution is anybody's guess

I'm not intending to insult you here, but you seem to labor under the illusion that there is some sort of half man half ape creature running around out there and until the time comes that such a creature is produced, you're going to stick with fairy tales and superstitions based on loosely translated versions of a collection of 2,000 year old scribblings

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that's not how evolution works, and you'd know that if you knew anything about the theory you so sharply criticize
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I didn't write clearly enough I guess. My bad.

Every example of life in any form, be it current, or fossilized, is a complete and whole entity in and of itself, and fully fuctional within its' natural state. For something that was walking to now be flying, there had to be a period...a very long period...of not completely developed wings. Go ahead and hook me up with one of those dudes. I could sell it to Ripley's and make a fortune. :mrgreen:

Sorry, but chance doesn't cut it for me.

When do I get my wings, dude? I wanna fly.........

Oh, and you can rest fully assured of your incapacity to bother me. :lol:

In the beginning, God.

We can have fun with this for hours and hours and still shake hands and laugh at the end. My main previous point was that you can rest assured that I will never, ever rest easy when one's eternity hangs in the balance. You will get no condemnation or judgment from me. Maybe a touch of mocking here and there within the context of a smack board. But hey, that's what we do. :mrgreen:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

rozy wrote:Every example of life in any form, be it current, or fossilized, is a complete and whole entity in and of itself, and fully fuctional within its' natural state. For something that was walking to now be flying, there had to be a period...a very long period...of not completely developed wings. Go ahead and hook me up with one of those dudes. I could sell it to Ripley's and make a fortune. :mrgreen:
I fail to see how the fact that existing species being fully functional disproves evolution....once again, if you knew anything about evolution you'd understand that every living thing is a "transitional" entity of what came before it...in order for a species to evolve, it must necessarily be fully functional and able to reproduce.....

lets take for example the Flavobacterium that was discovered in 1975.....this bacteria dines exclusively on nylon, which is a manmade material first manufactured in 1935....how do you suppose this particular bacterium survived in the garden of eden?

oh and before you say microevolution, understand that the mechanisms for micro and macro evolution are exactly the same...the only difference is time.
Sorry, but chance doesn't cut it for me.
evolution is not chance....again, read up on it and you'll understand why using the term "chance" is demonstrably ignorant
My main previous point was that you can rest assured that I will never, ever rest easy when one's eternity hangs in the balance. You will get no condemnation or judgment from me. Maybe a touch of mocking here and there within the context of a smack board. But hey, that's what we do.
look bud, it's a free (at least for the time being) country and you can believe whatever you want.....if you believe that some unseen omnipotent being created everything with a snap of is invisible fingers, that's your right.....

but, if you're going to criticize the theory of evolution you really owe it to yourself to understand what it is your criticizing, otherwise you end up looking like an uninformed dolt (e.g. your previous "chance" statement)....
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Post by battery chucka' one »

Wow, this is fun. Let me try this......

Felix doesn't exist. Unless he can prove he does, this is the notion under which we will operate.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

battery chucka' one wrote: Felix doesn't exist. Unless he can prove he does, this is the notion under which we will operate.
look siggy, I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything

I'm not the one making EXTRAORDINARY claims for an omnipotent creator....remember, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof and so far, thumpers like you have yet to present any evidence of this omnipotent being or explain the mechanism that he used to create everything....if everything needs a creator, who created god?

based on the evidence we have at the present, evolutionary theory is the best explanation for how we arrived at where we are right now....
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

"based on the evidence we have at the present"

And there we have the foundation for the difference between believers and non-believers. Pretty simple, really.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Python wrote: And there we have the foundation for the difference between believers and non-believers. Pretty simple, really.
absolutely right....if there were ANY evidence for the existence of god, you could count me among the believers

so there's the task at hand....give me a plausible reason why god opts to remain hidden and you maybe on your way to convincing me
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

There is really a lot of evidence for God, Felix.

God didn't make himself hidden.
He came as Jesus Christ, and through an abundance of activities on earth, Christ showed Himself to be God.

The behavior of the 12 disciples is further evidence of this reality.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:There is really a lot of evidence for God, Felix.

He came as Jesus Christ, and through an abundance of activities on earth, Christ showed Himself to be God.

tart, you can keep repeating this over and over, but it's not going to serve as evidence of anything.....the bible is a collection of scribblings by bronze age goat herders that was initiated as a way to control the masses...it's designed to instill fear that if you don't adhere to a particular way of thinking, you'll suffer the consequences for all of eternity
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Felix wrote:
battery chucka' one wrote: Felix doesn't exist. Unless he can prove he does, this is the notion under which we will operate.
look siggy, I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything

I'm not the one making EXTRAORDINARY claims for an omnipotent creator....remember, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof and so far, thumpers like you have yet to present any evidence of this omnipotent being or explain the mechanism that he used to create everything....if everything needs a creator, who created god?

based on the evidence we have at the present, evolutionary theory is the best explanation for how we arrived at where we are right now....
I disregard any evidence given by this post by 'Felix'. Due to its origins, it's misleading. Therefore, we have no proof or evidence that he exists. Therefore, he doesn't exist.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

poptart wrote:There is really a lot of evidence for God, Felix.

There is more proof that Christ existed than Alexander the Great.

There is a TON of evidence for God. Just because people choose to disregard it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

The behavior of the 11 disciples (unless you want to count hanging oneself) is evidence. They were on His inner circle and saw more than he showed others. If they knew the Gospel to be a lie, they were stupid to be quite willingly martyred by preaching it with absolutely no motivation.

Enough people saw 1) Christ's crucifixion 2) His resurrected state and 3) his ascendance, without dispute, to give evidence enough that it happened. If it didn't, it would have been extremely easy to disprove in that day and age. Not to mention, the religious establishment of the day would have been extremely eager to disprove that it happened. They couldn't and didn't. Too many had seen it happen. They persecuted the church but the events for its rise were already set into motion. God prevails. Forever and always. Amen.
Last edited by battery chucka' one on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

battery chucka' one wrote:
There is a TON of evidence for God.
then by all means, present all of the evidence you have excluding the single volume thumpers like you always fall back on....it never fails to mystify me that you claim there's plenty of evidence, yet your lone source for this mountain of evidence is always the multi-translated fairy tales presented in the bible....

how about some modern day miracles that defy any possible explanation other than it being something whipped up by this all knowing all seeing deity you worship...a documented instance of spontaneous regeneration of an amputated human limb would go along way to proving his existence......
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Felix wrote:
battery chucka' one wrote:
There is a TON of evidence for God.
then by all means, present all of the evidence you have excluding the single volume thumpers like you always fall back on....it never fails to mystify me that you claim there's plenty of evidence, yet your lone source for this mountain of evidence is always the multi-translated fairy tales presented in the bible....

how about some modern day miracles that defy any possible explanation other than it being something whipped up by this all knowing all seeing deity you worship...a documented instance of spontaneous regeneration of an amputated human limb would go along way to proving his existence......
Assuming you exist, for a moment, I'll give you one.

The nation of Israel.

You will discount this, of course, and I'll say.

The perfect equilibrium with which the world and universe operate.

You'll say that this happened by chance. I'll laugh and say.

The woodpecker.

You'll stare blankly. I'll say.

The giraffe.

You'll say nothing. I'll assume you don't exist. God will prevail. End of story.

There. Did I save us some time? Hope so.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.