Guns in locked vehicles at work

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Guns in locked vehicles at work

Post by Moving Sale »

Cuda wrote: You'll never have a gun in your car because you're scared of guns, you fag.
Nice try you moronic fuckhole.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Roach wrote:So I google Bundle of Sticks and MovingSale...
Why?

You are weird.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cuda wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:I can have a gun in my car when I goto Court since I park on city streets or in city or county owned lots.
I can have a gun in my car when I work at a County Jail, at least the 10 or 15 I have been to.
I can not have a gun in my car when I work in a State Prison if I want to park on the Prison grounds.
I can not have a gun in my car when I work at a privately run Prison if I want to park on the Prison grounds.
I can not have a gun in my car when I work at a State Hospital if I want to park on Hospital grounds.
I can not have a gun in my car when I work at a Federal Prison if I want to park on the Prison grounds.
You'll never have a gun in your car because you're scared of guns, you fag.
Doubtless I'll get piled on for this among this crowd, but . . .

The better question, I think, is why would you want a gun in your car in the first place? I mean, the day I'm scared shitless to leave my house without a gun in my ride is the same day the "for sale" sign goes up on my house.

I shudder to think of the sort of neighborhood in which some of you reside. It is possible to live in a low-crime area without being a multi-gazillionaire. I'm living proof of that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:The better question, I think, is why would you want a gun in your car in the first place?
It's none of your fucking business.
In your case, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that question.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

The reason for carrying a gun is not because you are afraid, it's so that you don't have to be afraid.

Selling the house and moving away isn't an option for most people- or even for very many people
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: I mean, the day I'm scared shitless to leave my house without a gun in my ride is the same day the "for sale" sign goes up on my house.
RACK! Please move!

Sincerely,
Your neighbors (one less n|gger in the hood = greater property values.)
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
The better question, I think, is why would you want a gun in your car in the first place?
Terry,

Why not have a gun in your car? I have a gun in my car most of the time. I also have a concealed carry permit. I never plan to use it, but the worst gun to have is one that you can't get to.

Granted I drive in some horrible spots late a night, but as Cuda said, I don't have it because I am afraid, it is so that I don't have to be afraid at some point in the future.

Further Texas has seen violent crime fall after the passage of concealed carry laws. Murders by handgun had the highest drop at 18%. Not as much fun to stick a gun in someone's face when you don't know if they have one to stick in your face. Plenty of stories about criminals saying they were leaving Texas for other states where concealed guns are not legal. Even the DA's and Police are now in favor of citizens with concealed guns.

FYI, it has always been legal to carry a gun in plain sight in your vehicle here in Texas.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/su ... 900940_ITM
COPYRIGHT 2006 American Opinion Publishing, Inc.

Jerry Patterson, the author of Texas' concealed carry law that was enacted 10 years ago, wrote in a recent publication of Texas Insider about the legacy of his bill's passage.

He happily announced that the success of the concealed carry law has won over even previously vociferous critics of the legislation. John Holmes, a Texas district attorney, sent Patterson the following message: "As you know, I was very outspoken in my opposition to the passage of the Concealed Handgun Act. I did not feel that such legislation was in the public interest and presented a clear and present danger to law abiding citizens by placing more handguns on the streets. Boy was I wrong. Our experience in Harris County, and indeed state-wide, has proven my initial fears absolutely groundless."

Similarly, Glen White, the president of the Dallas Police Association, said, "I lobbied against the law in 1993 and 1995 because I thought it would lead to wholesale armed conflict. That hasn't happened. All the horror stories I thought would come to pass didn't happen. No bogeyman. I think it's worked out well, and that says good things about the citizens who have permits. I'm a convert."

The statistics show why the previous skeptics became enthusiasts of law-abiding citizens having the ability to carry concealed pistols. Between 1995 and 2004, handgun murders in Texas dropped by 18 percent. Gun owners proved to be much less likely than their peers to be arrested for non-violent crimes and violent crimes, including murder. And even though Texas (in 2004) had a population three million larger than when the bill was passed, the overall crime rate was lower in 2004-5,032 crimes per 100,000 Texans, as opposed to 5,478 crimes per 100,000.

Patterson summed up the message that people should take away from Texas' experience with arming its citizens: "The legacy of Senate Bill 60 [the concealed carry legislation] is grounded in the concept that our government should place its trust in us, not the other way around."
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Left Seater wrote:
The better question, I think, is why would you want a gun in your car in the first place?
Terry,

Why not have a gun in your car? I have a gun in my car most of the time. I also have a concealed carry permit. I never plan to use it, but the worst gun to have is one that you can't get to.

Granted I drive in some horrible spots late a night, but as Cuda said, I don't have it because I am afraid, it is so that I don't have to be afraid at some point in the future.
I don't have a gun in my house, let alone one in my car. I have no desire to see guns taken away from people who use them responsibly. But I also have no desire to own one myself, nor do I see any need to own one for myself.

I don't hunt. I don't collect guns. I don't sport shoot. I live in an area where crime in general is low, and violent crime is virtually non-existant. Further, I have a kid with special needs, which wouldn't mesh well with a gun in the house.
Further Texas has seen violent crime fall after the passage of concealed carry laws. Murders by handgun had the highest drop at 18%. Not as much fun to stick a gun in someone's face when you don't know if they have one to stick in your face. Plenty of stories about criminals saying they were leaving Texas for other states where concealed guns are not legal. Even the DA's and Police are now in favor of citizens with concealed guns.
I'm not sure I buy the more concealed guns = fewer murders argument. New York has some of the tightest handgun control laws in the country, but also has relatively low homicide rates.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I'm not sure I buy the more concealed guns = fewer murders argument. New York has some of the tightest handgun control laws in the country, but also has relatively low homicide rates.
Tough to explain the drop in overall murders while the population increased by 3 million.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Left Seater wrote:
Tough to explain the drop in overall murders while the population increased by 3 million.
But by the same token, New York, with much tougher handgun laws than Texas, has a much lesser overall murder rate.

Part of the equation is cultural, certainly. But that only feeds into my argument that there's not always a direct correlation.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

Cuda wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:I can have a gun in my car when I goto Court since I park on city streets or in city or county owned lots.
I can have a gun in my car when I work at a County Jail, at least the 10 or 15 I have been to.
I can not have a gun in my car when I work in a State Prison if I want to park on the Prison grounds.
I can not have a gun in my car when I work at a privately run Prison if I want to park on the Prison grounds.
I can not have a gun in my car when I work at a State Hospital if I want to park on Hospital grounds.
I can not have a gun in my car when I work at a Federal Prison if I want to park on the Prison grounds.
You'll never have a gun in your car because you're scared of guns, you fag.
You own a gun, because you are scared of fags.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

Left Seater wrote:
Terry,

FYI, it has always been legal to carry a gun in plain sight in your vehicle here in Texas.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/su ... 900940_ITM
COPYRIGHT 2006 American Opinion Publishing, Inc.

Jerry Patterson, the author of Texas' concealed carry law that was enacted 10 years ago, wrote in a recent publication of Texas Insider about the legacy of his bill's passage.

He happily announced that the success of the concealed carry law has won over even previously vociferous critics of the legislation. John Holmes, a Texas district attorney, sent Patterson the following message: "As you know, I was very outspoken in my opposition to the passage of the Concealed Handgun Act. I did not feel that such legislation was in the public interest and presented a clear and present danger to law abiding citizens by placing more handguns on the streets. Boy was I wrong. Our experience in Harris County, and indeed state-wide, has proven my initial fears absolutely groundless."

Similarly, Glen White, the president of the Dallas Police Association, said, "I lobbied against the law in 1993 and 1995 because I thought it would lead to wholesale armed conflict. That hasn't happened. All the horror stories I thought would come to pass didn't happen. No bogeyman. I think it's worked out well, and that says good things about the citizens who have permits. I'm a convert."

The statistics show why the previous skeptics became enthusiasts of law-abiding citizens having the ability to carry concealed pistols. Between 1995 and 2004, handgun murders in Texas dropped by 18 percent. Gun owners proved to be much less likely than their peers to be arrested for non-violent crimes and violent crimes, including murder. And even though Texas (in 2004) had a population three million larger than when the bill was passed, the overall crime rate was lower in 2004-5,032 crimes per 100,000 Texans, as opposed to 5,478 crimes per 100,000.

Patterson summed up the message that people should take away from Texas' experience with arming its citizens: "The legacy of Senate Bill 60 [the concealed carry legislation] is grounded in the concept that our government should place its trust in us, not the other way around."
I'm not even against owning guns, but you fucking pussies that try and justify being complete fucking frightened losers use the worst arguments to support your case. You should actually shut the fuck up and stop defending yourselves.

Why the fuck do you pull out stats out of your ass of lowering crime rates with more ownership of guns when our country has the worst crime rate in the western world because of legal ownership of guns. Do you fucking retards understand stats from around the world suggest otherwise?
No wonder the Republican Party can fool a fucking idiot like you. This is the stupidest fucking circle argument I've ever seen. No, it's because you are a fucking pussy that without your gun would get frightened easily.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:The better question, I think, is why would you want a gun in your car in the first place?
Sometimes my clientelle hangs out in some seedy alleys. I want to ensure they don't try and punch me out by bashing the back of my head while I'm sucking their cock. I's gots to get paid.
Defending gun rights by using an argument that you want to perform illegal activities while protecting yourself, is the stupidest fucking argument I've seen since my last post.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

GOSD wrote:Why the fuck do you pull out stats out of your ass of lowering crime rates with more ownership of guns when our country has the worst crime rate in the western world because of legal ownership of guns. Do you fucking retards understand stats from around the world suggest otherwise?
Low gun ownership levels do not necessarily correlate to a more peaceful society. Were that the case, Iraq would be just a bit more peaceful than Canada.

http://www.smallarmssurvey.org/files/sa ... kpiles.pdf
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

BSmack wrote:
GOSD wrote:Why the fuck do you pull out stats out of your ass of lowering crime rates with more ownership of guns when our country has the worst crime rate in the western world because of legal ownership of guns. Do you fucking retards understand stats from around the world suggest otherwise?
Low gun ownership levels do not necessarily correlate to a more peaceful society. Were that the case, Iraq would be just a bit more peaceful than Canada.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is a fucking war going on in that country. Seriously, I'm not against owning guns and have had some, but do yourself a favor and shut up.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

GOSD wrote:
BSmack wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is a fucking war going on in that country. Seriously, I'm not against owning guns and have had some, but do yourself a favor and shut up.
The example was deliberately extreme, but not invalid. I guess next time I reply to you I'll have to remember to dumb it down to your level.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Just phrase the argument in terms of black cock. That's something FUBU seems to understand
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

BSmack wrote:
The example was deliberately extreme, but not invalid. I guess next time I reply to you I'll have to remember to dumb it down to your level.
It was invalid. Citing a war torn country because you can't come up with jack shit, is desperate and take my advice: Shut the fuck up.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

Cuda wrote:Just phrase the argument in terms of black cock. That's something FUBU seems to understand
mvscal is the cock sucker, take it up with him.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: The better question, I think, is why would you want a gun in your car in the first place?
I my case I work at Wasco, Delano, North Kern and the like and sometimes I do it on a Friday when I'm going to the mountains after work. I can't pack my car with beer or vodka or a rifle (or 215 for that matter) then park at the prison (to work) on the way to said mountains. I can't even have someone drop me off at the prison. It's a pain.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

If only we could arm the police in Philly then they wouldn't be getting killed so fast.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2009/ ... 31-ap.html

Sincerely,
Typical Dumb Fucking Gun Supporter

Again, I support guns, but I wish you stupid fucks would shut the fuck up and keep your dick sucking ignorance away from this issue.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

Here is what I was trying to find for you stupid fucking cunts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4451852.stm
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

As a gun supporter I need to protect my self from some black man who obtained his gun illegally that is dealing drugs that are being shipped here from Mexico by roaving Mexican drug cartels that are importing American guns across the US border to fund their war against the Mexican government.

Sincerely,
More From Fucking Idiot Gun Supporters
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

GOSD wrote:
BSmack wrote:
It was invalid. Citing a war torn country because you can't come up with jack shit, is desperate and take my advice: Shut the fuck up.
So what you're saying, in between self administered roundhouse kicks to your head, is that gun ownership is not the ONLY factor that can serve to create a violent society. Now why does that sound familiar?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

BSmack wrote:
GOSD wrote:
BSmack wrote:
So what you're saying, in between self administered roundhouse kicks to your head, is that gun ownership is not the ONLY factor that can serve to create a violent society. Now why does that sound familiar?

Mass gun ownership is a huge contributing factor. Go back and read my first response and look for the word "western". I'm not going to just retype the same shit over and over and over again.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

GOSD wrote:Mass gun ownership is a huge contributing factor. Go back and read my first response and look for the word "western". I'm not going to just retype the same shit over and over and over again.
In that case, we should have had a higher or at least similar crime rate 200 years ago when EVERYBODY owned a gun. But we don't.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote: Image
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey,

I'm simply pointing out that rates of gun ownership are not the only causal factor for high rates of crime.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

GOSD wrote:I'm not going to just retype the same shit over and over and over again.
Yeah, the Ctrl-c/v keys are much easier...

Black cock, black cock,black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock, black cock.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

BSmack wrote:
GOSD wrote:Mass gun ownership is a huge contributing factor. Go back and read my first response and look for the word "western". I'm not going to just retype the same shit over and over and over again.
In that case, we should have had a higher or at least similar crime rate 200 years ago when EVERYBODY owned a gun. But we don't.
Apparently comparing a point in US history when we were at war with Indians and Britain and our Secretary of Treasury was in a duel while enslaving a race of people is something you deem a valid argument.

I don't, I'm not a fucking idiot.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

GOSD wrote:Apparently comparing a point in US history when we were at war with Indians and Britain and our Secretary of Treasury was in a duel while enslaving a race of people is something you deem a valid argument.

You are the one who made the argument that rates of gun ownership correlate to crime rates. I take it now you are claiming that this only applies in the present?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Here's what you failed to point out: if someone is otherwise legally licensed to carry to and from work and any other stops he may have along the way, you're not JUST prohibiting them from having a gun at work... that's the point, you brain dead fuck.
That was in the other thread. Oh, and not to go all Dins on you, but it's "brain-dead fuck" -- the hyphen needed because it's a modifier.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:The ruling effectively handcuffed "law abiding citizens" from protecting themselves M-F or whatever the fuck their schedule is (I assume you work nights and weekends stocking shelves at the local A & P?) Do you understand? I doubt it, but hey, if you actually connected the dots and made that point in your original shit thread, bully for you. Just don't expect me to wade through four years of your shit posts to actually find it.

Sure thing, bro.

Hey, at least we're trying to entertain the masses.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

RadioFan wrote:it's "brain-dead fuck" -- the hyphen needed because it's a modifier.

And guess what word IS missing from this abortion? The thing about grammar/spelling smack IS... the poster using thIS form of attack usually KTOA with it in the same God-damned sentence.
Last edited by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morpheus
Crack Whore

Post by Morpheus »

BSmack wrote:
GOSD wrote:Apparently comparing a point in US history when we were at war with Indians and Britain and our Secretary of Treasury was in a duel while enslaving a race of people is something you deem a valid argument.

You are the one who made the argument that rates of gun ownership correlate to crime rates. I take it now you are claiming that this only applies in the present?

Whatever happened to he who has the biggest stick? What is the world coming to these day?