this is how you coach kids

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Re: this is how you coach kids

Post by Blueblood »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Blueblood wrote:Since I've been going off memory and not a yearbook like Indyfellatcio has been saying...
Heh...you're 46-47 and making shit up on a message board to get bode.

And I wasn't going by a yearbook. I remember it because I was actually there and watching all of it as it was my brother who was playing. I'm just not passing it off as "my story".

Just logoff. And don't log back on, Moving Troll.

What are you babbling about... Indyfellactio (A priests best friend) ?
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:Great, m2. You provided a link that shows Terra Linda won two minor league championships, against a bunch of small schools. According to that link they were in a lower level division than De Le Salle.

Ok, I stopped reading right there.

Jesus Christ, you're a dense motherfucker !!!!!

I can't put it any other way !!! Can you fucking read ?????

The link shows we were the largest division in Northern California... and De La Salle was a smaller school back then.

I'm not sure if I'll waste my time reading the rest of your post... since you don't take the time to think before you type.

Unreal.

Pssst... we were 3A and DLS was 2A.... just trying to help ya out... since you can't read.
Last edited by Blueblood on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Your stupid troll act is so apparent. You want me to smack on your spelling of fellatio just so you can tell me I'm the expert at it. Sorry to burst your bubble, Moving Troll.

Keep up the yearbook tales. You're (not) doing well with that so far.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Van, it wasn't Russell that scored a 420, it was that dude from Colton who went to Colorado. Russell ran all over your asses back then. If I remember correctly he torched you fuckers for 200+ yards one year.
was the big 5 title game like the ss d1 game? my junior year, 1986, We went to the Anaheim big game and watched that Fontana school just rip apart some other team.
I think that was 1987 when Fontana beat Fountain Valley. They beat Crespi in the semi finals in a torrential down pour.
where did you go to high school?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

El Toro, we were in the smaller division won the title my senior year, Brett Johnson and Steve Stenstrom were the QBs when I was there and Rob Johnson was the QB the year after I graduated.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

IndyFrisco wrote:Your stupid troll act is so apparent. You want me to smack on your spelling of fellatio just so you can tell me I'm the expert at it. Sorry to burst your bubble, Moving Troll.

Keep up the yearbook tales. You're (not) doing well with that so far.

Huh????

You got caught in stupid again... and now your retort is spelling smack on blow jobs ?????

Psst.... we were 3A and De la Salle was a 2A school back then... Hence, we were a bigger school back then.

Actually, we were in the largest division in Northern California.

Admit it when you're wrong.... instead of trying to spin, you twit.

It's how you got found out on your non-visit to Muir Woods.

Edit... my bad.

I can't read... and thought it was Vannie.

Of course... it was just "Stupid in Indy".
Last edited by Blueblood on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

m2, look at your provided link. The lower the division #, the higher level the league. Division V is lower than Division I, for example, in current times. In the years of '79-'82 your league was Division 3A Redwood Empire and there were at least one to two leagues (2A and, arguably, 3A) which were higher than that...and that's just up there; nevermind SoCal football.

That's what your link shows.

Regardless, nothing you've provided proves a single one of your claims.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:m2, look at your provided link. The lower the division #, the higher level the league.

Huh????

Seriously, I give up.

Anyone with a brain can see the 3A schools are the largest back in the late 70's and early 80's.... us/San Jose/Oakland.

Vannie, stop spinning.

Have you EVER admitted you were wrong ?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

m2, look at your link...

The number designations change all over the place but in general it goes from left to right as to the quality of the division. De La Salle's division is always far right and the lowest level divisions are far left.

Your division is right in the middle. It includes teams from Fortuna, Petaluma, San Rafael and Santa Rosa. Moving to the other divisions to the right it's teams from the East Bay, such as Alameda, Hayward and De La Salle.

Your team isn't in the same division as the stronger teams from the East Bay, according to your own link.

Regardless though, AGAIN, how do any of these links prove ANY of your contentions? Let's say for argument's sake that 3A Redwood Empire was the strongest division up there.

Great.

Now, show us...

-where Terra Linda was the #2 ranked team in the state.

-where YOU started for Terra Linda at TB, three straight years.

-where YOU were heavily recruited by UCLA and Cal.

That's YOUR assignment.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:
Regardless though, AGAIN, how do any of these links prove ANY of your contentions? Let's say for argument's sake that 3A Redwood Empire was the strongest division up there.

Great.

Now, show us...

-where Terra Linda was the #2 ranked team in the state.

-where YOU started for Terra Linda at TB, three straight years.

-where YOU were heavily recruited by UCLA and Cal.

That's YOUR assignment.

Third link from the bottom.

Section Sports - CalHi State Rankings (1975-2004)
May 23, 2004 ... An intense interest in high school football followed and Nelson ... the high schools in California history with the longest football winning streaks. ... He made up the name, "Cal-Hi Sports," to go with those rankings. ...
calhisports.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1113&CID=311475 - 47k - Cached - Similar pages
LINK

You pay for the subscription if you don't believe me.

Yes, I was recruited by UCLA and was offered along with other schools... and my host was Jo-Jo Townsell who later played for the Jets.

Hell, my first letter(not the same as an offer) came in Algebra 3/4 class as a soph. and it was from Oregon State.

It was handed to me by my teacher.

For those of you who haven't played at a high level in the football arena... that's how things go down.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

OK shit head, here's the link you provided....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ca ... gle+Search

It's got a ton of other links the first one is about a chick....is that you?
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Laxplayer wrote:OK shit head, here's the link you provided....

Yeah.

I provided that link... do you have something to offer other than being a fan of "grown men raping little boys"(Notre Dame) ?

Seriously,

You teach high school golf... and if I remember correctly those were the kids that had zero athletic talent.

What the fuck.... are you doing in a football forum ????

You low-life socal.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

m2, your link is just a link to a page of Cal-Hi sports links. There's nothing there about your school. More importantly, there's nothing there which links you, m2, to Terra Linda's championship teams.

See, the issue I have with all this is that a three time starting TB for a state juggernaut football program would be a well known name. It would be a name which would bring up at least a few hits.

You sell windchimes. You're not a government spy. You have no reason to hide and you seem to really want everyone to believe your story and yet for some reason you don't just drop us any links about yourself which might prove your case.

It's all rather difficult to reconcile.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:m2, your link is just a link to a page of Cal-Hi sports links. There's nothing there about your school. More importantly, there's nothing there which links you, m2, to Terra Linda's championship teams.

Other than I'd have to be the smartest man on earth to concoct this scenario without a month to do it, and nail everything to a tee, in less than 24 hours.

See, the issue I have with all this is that a three time starting TB for a state juggernaut football program would be a well known name. It would be a name which would bring up at least a few hits.

It does.
Van wrote:You sell windchimes. You're not a government spy. You have no reason to hide and you seem to really want everyone to believe your story and yet for some reason you don't just drop us any links about yourself which might prove your case.

It's all rather difficult to reconcile.

I like to keep my shit private.

If you spent over 30 seconds on "google"... you wouldn't end up being one of the many twits here that said my blog was boggiest on the Emerald Bowl.

You do know why R-Jack abandoned his attack... yet, everyone else on this board was too slow to notice.

I gave you and PUSfan... plenty of links... to "the truth" in chat that one night.

You do remember.... me saying I shared the blog with a friend that went to Cal and played for the New Orleans Saints.... ????????

Here's another hint... for you and the slow people.

Like the time at College of the Redwoods where Loberg and his brother, Erik, and their Terra Linda teammates completed a perfect season by winning the NCS championship on an imperfect day. The game was played in a driving rainstorm and Trojans players on the sideline stood ankle-deep in water because it was flooding.

http://www.marinij.com/sports/ci_4605560

Oh yeah, he just happened to play in one of the biggest games in College Football History.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7aCDfJH6eRY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7aCDfJH6eRY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

http://www.marinij.com/sports/ci_7573190

But keep making me out to be one of the smartest people in the history of the world.... it makes me feel good.

Blueblood
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Blueblood wrote:

Yeah.

I provided that link... do you have something to offer other than being a fan of "grown men raping little boys"(Notre Dame) ?
Seriously,

You teach high school golf... and if I remember correctly those were the kids that had zero athletic talent.

You low-life socal.
Hey Fuck-o, thats my joke... theres just a moratorium on its use
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

SoCalTrjn wrote:
Blueblood wrote:

Yeah.

Seriously,

You low-life socal.
Hey Fuck-o, thats my joke... theres just a moratorium on its use
pics from some one's facebook and some poor RB's ID from Terra Linda. what makes you think he wouldnt steal everything else?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

All I got was a mention of more "hints," which nobody wants, plus a mention of Trojans.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:All I got was a mention of more "hints," which nobody wants, plus a mention of Trojans.
Your not too bright Vannie.

This might be a reason you live in Sacramento.... and not with the big boys here in the "City".

I'll pray for you.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

after searching high and low I finally found the proof....m2 is who he says he is..

check here

I also find is interesting that the only decent player to come out of Terra Linda is a WR who played the exact same time he did but has failed to mention it at all... more holes in the swiss cheese tale that is m2

finding conflicting dates on bailey's birthday.. wikipedia says 1962.. pro-football-reference says 1960.. im inclinded to believe pro-football reference..
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Bwa! Rack pete or whoever did this.
peter dragon's link wrote:Notable Alumni
Joe Ayoob, former starting Quarterback for the California Golden Bears
Stacey Bailey, former NFL Wide Receiver for the Atlanta Falcons
Rick DeMont, American Gold-medalist, 1972 Summer Olympics, who had his medal revoked due to banned substances discovered in his Asthma medication.
Bill Lee, retired left-handed Major League Baseball pitcher
Pete McRae, founding member of The Kats
Joe Alessi, Principal Trombonist, New York Philharmonic loss
Tyler Cox, former NBA All-Star
.m2ool, former all star D3A TB, recruited by UCLA and CAL. Noted Message board liar, and rein fair wind chime salesman
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

sometimes you gotta make your own proof
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Oh, grown men raping little boys......Oh christ, I've never heard or seen that one. man, archive that one because it's just flat out epic........wait, who lives in the bay area where the homo rate is higher than the national debt?

OK shithead, here's the first story from that link:
Saugus' Mahoney selected Cal-Hi Sports state athlete of the week ...Are you this chick from Saugus High School?

then there's this one:
http://linkedwords.com/recreation/sport ... y_area.php
Which gives us absolutely nothing.

Then there's the third link:
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/CHATTER:+ ... 0147557885
Are you the kid who was the catcher at chatsworth high school, or are you the chick softball pitcher from Valencia?

dude, you're so fucking lost it's not even funny.

then how many years did you get cut from the golf team?
Uh, trying to discuss football. Let's see, I coached it for 10 years and have been a broadcaster for the last 4. Maybe that's why, but you wouldn't get it even if I gave you proof.

You low-life socal.
Damn, I feel insulted....stop it or I'm going to cry.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

would someone please post the pic of teh Saugus high school chick?

tks.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Blueblood wrote:Seriously,

Lemme see if I've got this straight . . .

You spend half your waking life, if not more, pretending that you live in the 13th century.

And yet, you, of all people, are questioning why someone else is here?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

titlover wrote:would someone please post the pic of teh Saugus high school chick?

tks.
Just wait til Lindsay Soto does a segment on her on High School Sports Spotlight, Lindsay has the parts you apparently love

Look at them sweater kittens, the wife understands that Lindsay is my one "cheat on her for free" pass. She has Ryan Reynolds as hers, Lindsay has nicer breasticles
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

peter dragon wrote:after searching high and low I finally found the proof....m2 is who he says he is..

check here

I also find is interesting that the only decent player to come out of Terra Linda is a WR who played the exact same time he did but has failed to mention it at all... more holes in the swiss cheese tale that is m2

finding conflicting dates on bailey's birthday.. wikipedia says 1962.. pro-football-reference says 1960.. im inclinded to believe pro-football reference..

Peter, you're an idiot.

"Spoon" is a very good friend of mine.

Unfortunately for you and your feeble detective work.... I was in 8th grade when Stacey was a senior at Terra Linda.

Nice try though, dipshit.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

IndyFrisco wrote:Bwa! Rack pete or whoever did this.
Rick DeMont, American Gold-medalist, 1972 Summer Olympics, who had his medal revoked due to banned substances discovered in his Asthma medication.
.m2ool, former all star D3A TB, recruited by UCLA and CAL. Noted Message board liar, and rein fair wind chime salesman

It looks like Vannie's jealousy of "the truth" has hit a new high.

I'm flattered he'd go to the trouble though.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

It looks like m2 is once again failing to read before commenting. m2, read the damn post. Look who authored it.

Funny though, how you turn someone else's post about you into a projection of jealousy...from a third party.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote: m2, read the damn post. Look who authored it.
Did you just call Peter an idiot also ?

By the way, Stacey's son.... who I've known since he was a little kid.... played in the big bad SEC.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nope, I only called you an idiot. You're the only one who doesn't bother to check who authors a post before you respond to it. What made it even funnier is you actually quoted the guy, including his name, and still you got it wrong.

That's some good stuff!

:lol:

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:Nope, I only called you an idiot. You're the only one who doesn't bother to check who authors a post before you respond to it. What made it even funnier is you actually quoted the guy, including his name, and still you got it wrong.

That's some good stuff!

:lol:

What are you babbling about ?

I go with info from my personal knowledge (that happens to be "the truth")

... and you want me to play detective and find out who authored some shit on wiki ???

You need to up the meds, bro.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Ummm, m2...
...do you see my name anywhere in that post? No, you don't. Peter Dragon authored the post and the link you quoted. Not me.

And yet...
m2 wrote:It looks like Vannie's jealousy of "the truth" has hit a new high.

Lightbulb coming on yet?

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:Ummm, m2...
...do you see my name anywhere in that post? No, you don't. Peter Dragon authored the post and the link you quoted. Not me.

And yet...
m2 wrote:It looks like Vannie's jealousy of "the truth" has hit a new high.

Lightbulb coming on yet?

Hence...
Blueblood wrote:

By the way, Stacey's son.... who I've known since he was a little kid.... played in the big bad SEC.

Try to keep up.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You fail on both counts, m2. First, you weren't aware that I had nothing to do with that post and that link. I had to point that fact out to you. Second, I already let you know that you were the only one being called an idiot.

Your answer was a non sequitur. It didn't address the fact that you didn't even know who authored the post you C&P'd.

I guess that's the kind of shit that happens when you're so busy spinning and trying to come up with new riddles, rather than simply speaking plain truth. You really can't keep track of who said what anymore, can you?

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:You fail on both counts, m2. First, you weren't aware that I had nothing to do with that post and that link. I had to point that fact out to you.

Yet you're too stupid to figure out I knew that...
Blueblood wrote:

Van wrote:Your answer was a non sequitur. It didn't address the fact that you didn't even know who authored the post you C&P'd.

Huh ?

Look at my last couple of posts... dipshit.
Van wrote:I guess that's the kind of shit that happens when you're so busy spinning and trying to come up with new riddles, rather than simply speaking plain truth. You really can't keep track of who said what anymore, can you?

Huh ?

Seriously,

What meds are you on Vannie ?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Blueblood wrote:Huh?
Blueblood wrote:Huh ?
Blueblood wrote:What are you babbling about...
Blueblood wrote:Huh????
Blueblood wrote:Edit... my bad.

I can't read... and thought it was Vannie.
Blueblood wrote:Huh????
Blueblood wrote:What are you babbling about ?
top to bottom: confusion, mtool
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

^^^ Rack ^^^