Aretha Franklin's Hat

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

Aretha Franklin's Hat

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jesus fucking christ on a subway, that fucking thing was big and gaudy enough to give shelter to Gobbles' fat ass and prevent sunburn on this cold, bright Inaugural day.

Happy Inauguration!!!! 1/20/09 --> The end of an error.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Aretha Franklin's Hat

Post by PSUFAN »

Hey - that thing has to fit her ass, also, asshat.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice to see that Screwball is still thinking about me 24/7.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You're as easy as Ana Ng after a few strong drinks. And Illiterate Wagon was right: Every forum is a fishing forum! Isn't it great, fucktard?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You're as easy as Ana Ng after a few strong drinks. And Illiterate Wagon was right: Every forum is a fishing forum! Isn't it great, fucktard?
Because you are so obsessed with me that you find it difficult to construct a post without mentioning me, you’re getting over? That’s your MO? You are truly a Grade A tard. You make Whitey seem like a member of MENSA.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:Nice to see that Screwball is still thinking about me 24/7.
Nigga please. You're just as infatuated with her as she is with you. You two ought to get married. You certainly bitch at each other enough. It's actually quite pathetic.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Did Joe Biden take his oath on a Harry Potter novel? Christ that think was thick.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

jiminphilly wrote:Did Joe Biden take his oath on a Harry Potter novel? Christ that think was thick.
no,, it was the Koran!!

Sin,

Fraudo
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

jiminphilly wrote:Christ that thin(g) was thick.

Am I wasting my 10,000 post on silly innuendo when we just had the swearing in of our new President?

:hfal:
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack the 10k, Shoalz.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Happy Inauguration!!!! 1/20/09 --> The end of an error.
Rack.

BTW Aretha looked like cheap sci-fi.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bobby42 wrote:
Rack.
What error ?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

RadioFan wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Did Joe Biden take his oath on a Harry Potter novel? Christ that think was thick.
no,, it was the Koran!!

Sin,

Fraudo

..thanks for the reset

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Nice to see that Screwball is still thinking about me 24/7.
Nigga please. You're just as infatuated with her as she is with you. You two ought to get married. You certainly bitch at each other enough. It's actually quite pathetic.
Fuck off, you jealous little attention whore.

Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Papa Willie wrote:
Bobby42 wrote:
Rack.

BTW Aretha looked like cheap sci-fi.
Racist! :D
Stick it.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

The only thing more unintelligle than poet lady was Aretha. Guess when your a fat :paul: black chick at Barrys inaug., no need to learn the words to the song your supposed to sing.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:that fucking thing was big and gaudy
you call this

big and gaudy?
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Is that the Biden whore or one of the Bush sluts behind :paul: 's left shoulder? She looks high on quaaludes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

so, what was the queen of soul belting out, anyway? can she still bring it?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

She pretty much butchered the song, which has to explain her having that stupid fucking hat on, to distract everyone from thinking how bad she was singing to "what the fuck is that?"
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Screw_Michigan wrote:She pretty much butchered the song, which has to explain her having that stupid fucking hat on, to distract everyone from thinking how bad she was singing to "what the fuck is that?"
Yep. The only defense i can come up for her is that somebody made an OLD woman stand out in the frigid cold and sing. She just butchered the shit out of it...could only understand a few words at best...couldnt hit her notes...I dont know,she looked cold.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Felix wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:that fucking thing was big and gaudy
you call this

big and gaudy?
for a white person, yes. For a jigaboo, nothing special
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think she had a deep-fried catfish nugget wedged in her gullet.
That from some youtube wiseass. I think he's right. Somebody tell aretha to stop it. She HAD one of, if not the best voice in the history of pop music. As long as she stayed wayyy down in her range, it was OK, but when she tried getting up there....yikes. To bad Ray Charles wasn't around to perform at the innoggeration. Unlike Aretha, his voice just got better with age.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Balck people will keep rolling ol' Aretha out there until the she throws the big switch. She's barely more than a token symbol now who doesn't pay her taxes.

Oh, regarding the cold, I think she still resides in Detroit.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Balck people will keep rolling ol' Aretha out there until the she throws the big switch. She's barely more than a token symbol now who doesn't pay her taxes.

Oh, regarding the cold, I think she still resides in Detroit.
I'll bet ol' retha rolls pretty easy. Don't even need a forklift wheelchair either.

So, she's old, prolly has some dough and choses to reside in detoilet?

Why?

I guess when your day consists of putting on ridiculous get ups and seeing how many pork rinds you can put away, nice weather isn't a concern.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Fucking RACIST.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

Bobby42 wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Racist! :D
Stick it.

Great....now you've got him running for a stick of butter......
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Fucking RACIST.
how so?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sarcasm, dicklick.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Screw_Michigan wrote:She's barely more than a token symbol now who doesn't pay her taxes.
Doesn't pay taxes. Voted for Obama. Imagine that. During the pre-hype shit on T.V. Magic Johnson cracked a joke about Obama giving him a break on his taxes.

Why is it liberals don't like taxing the rich - when they're rich - and yet they still vote for the guy.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Tom In VA wrote:Why is it liberals don't like taxing the rich - when they're rich - and yet they still vote for the guy.
Come on Tom, it's the same reason conservatives don't like taxing the rich - when they're rich - basic greed. And yet they still voted for Bush Sr., Bush Jr., McCrazy, etc.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bush Sr. lied.

Bush Jr. cut taxes.

McCain - was probably lying but said he wasn't going to raise taxes.

Christ, the proposed fucking head of the IRS didn't even pay his taxes.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Fucking RACIST.
how so?
"Nogs"? "Gooks"? No, of course you're not a racist. You must just be an idiot.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

How 'bout mics, dagos, pollacks, limeys or krauts?

Can I use them seeing as they are evil white euros? Also, I'm part of atleast 4 of them and am married to the other (pollack).
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Just remember smackoholic.....

Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man -- and when white will embrace what is right.

Can you say AMEN ?
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

All right, we'll give some land to the mvscals and the chinks, but we DON'T WANT THE IRISH.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:How 'bout mics, dagos, pollacks, limeys or krauts?

Can I use them seeing as they are evil white euros? Also, I'm part of atleast 4 of them and am married to the other (pollack).
Some, not all, are considered derogatory terms but none refer to a race. You should have gone with Honky. You might have had a point. Fist time for everything, and whatnot.

Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:How 'bout mics, dagos, pollacks, limeys or krauts?

Some, not all, are considered derogatory terms but none refer to a race.
ETHNICITIST!!!!!!!!!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote:Bush Jr. cut taxes
Dinsdale wrote:Man, after all these years, I shouldn't be shocked at the level of ignorant dumbfuckery on display here... but I am.

Hello? Are all of you fucking retarded (or at least the Obominations)?

Does the phrase "trillions in deficit spending" mean anything to you?

Hello?

Fucking idiots...

Uhm... printing up/borrowing nonexistant money creates inflation (which is the fed's goal, dumbasses).

Here's some really basic shit for you tards -- inflation is a universal tax. æffects corporations, heads of household, unemployed people, welfare recipients, and even children.

EVERYONE'S taxes are going up, dumbasses... regardless how you've been duped by a cooking-of-the-books.

I truly am shocked at the gullibility here... just jaw-dropping ignorance.

But maybe, just maybe the light will come on someday, and instead of all of your childish finger-pointing, just maybe there might be some unity, and the collective will wake up and say "damn, we ALL got screwed"...

But I doubt it.

The public making bad decisions (Bush), and following them up with subsequent baddecisions (Obama)...

The Cycle of Stupidity will never be broken if you're a fucking gullible douche.

The Bush/Obama tag-team, when all is said and done, will have possibly engineered the largest tax increase in American history...

And apparently, some people are so fucking stupid, they think it's a good idea. As long as the polis call it something else, people are apparently OK with the government taking what doesn't belong to them (they call that "stealing" where I come from), and...

sorry, it's hard to type this with a straight face...

But they actually took money from Johnny Q (who may or may not be poor/starving), and gave it to the extremely wealthy, because the extremely-wealthy tried to turn their money into more imaginary money (thanks, Richard Nixon, for that "imaginary money" thing, because politicinas who are dishonest by definition should have the ability to decide what the money in your pocket is worth, and not any sort of real market value), but they gamble their imaginary money too hard, and lost all of their imaginary money trying to parlay it into more imaginary money....

So Tom in VA and Johnny Q are of course responsible to pay back the extremely-wealthy, because they lost all of their money trying to become double-secret-extremely-wealthy.

Yet there's still some complete fucking idiots who aren't capable of simple logic, and will still say stupid shit like "Bush Jr cut taxes," when nothing could be any further from the truth.

W STOLE from you, my friend. Maybe the next time you vote, you should keep this in mind.

W and Obama are probably going to team up to be the "worst. President. EVAR. by the time this is done.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well they are responsible as well but Bush signed two acts ... Economic Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003. Both acts, lowered - or CUT - taxes.

Now if the argument is being made that those decisions coupled with his spending decisions for the War on Terror and the recent bailouts of banks and automobile industries will increase the overall tax burden in the future .... that's a different and probably valid argument.

It still doesn't change the fact that Bush Sr. said "no new taxes" and yet he did not VETO - new taxes. That Clinton SIGNED tax increases.

And that many of the folks that voted for Obama - who plans to increase taxes - don't like paying them, do their best to not pay them, and probably will spend money to tax accountants and the like to get out of paying them.

We've already covered whether or not taxation is "stealing" or not. It makes for good rhetoric, hell I've used it from time to time, but ultimately the U.S. Consitution does allow the government to impose taxes.