It's a well known fact...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

It's a well known fact...

Post by Blueblood »

...that Myron Rolle, Rhodes Scholar, wanted badly to be a Bruin, but tragically his academics weren't up to their standards.

He was told he had to improve his grades to keep his UCLA offer, and the rumors are that they were below is overall average of about 2.6 gpa. This combined with a 1050 SAT score doesn't cut it at UCLA. I think Cal can take minimum qualifiers, so that's what is going on here. Cal coaches knew his grades were due this week, so they have just been waiting patiently.
Bro

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Pssst.... Hasiak has a 3.6 GPA and a 1520 on the SAT.

Let's get real. I wasn't good enough to get into UCLA, and that's why I ended up at Cal.

Decommits....

The recent verbal by Stan Hasiak (a great get IMHO having seen him play in the UA game), gives the Cal... "5" 2009 verbals who once were committed to other TOP programs around the country: In addition to getting Stan away from slick Dick...er Rick... and U$C.

We now have Coleman (Washington), Williams (Oklahoma), Brazinski (Rutgers) and Kaufusi (Utah).

Cal is getting "freaky" scary..... with Kennard, Hall, and Carroll on the horizon.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Re: It's a well known fact...

Post by Vito Corleone »

FAIL
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

m200L wrote:Cal is getting "freaky" scary..... with Kennard, Hall, and Carroll on the horizon.
I'm sure the Holiday Bowl committee is creaming their pants.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

L45B wrote:
m200L wrote:Cal is getting "freaky" scary..... with Kennard, Hall, and Carroll on the horizon.
I'm sure the Holiday Bowl committee is creaming their pants.
These studs.... will be seeing you in Columbus in 2012.

Are you ready for yet another beat down by the PAC 10 ?

You guys should be PRO's at this shit by now.

Too funny.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Myron Rolle graduated a semester early than his high school class, had a 4.0 GPA and scored a 1970 on his SATs.

To trots this thread should go.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

m200L wrote:Are you ready for yet another beat down by the PAC 10 ? You guys should be PRO's at this shit by now. Too funny.
Funny that you still continue to ride the coattails of USC.

Hey mTard, you realize this game will be played in the Eastern Time Zone, right? Remember? Maryland ring a bell? Tennessee? Middle Tennessee State?

When Kal walks into the Great Horseshoe, whenever that happens, they will collectively shit their pants and just be happy that their plane landed in the right city.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Mr T wrote:Myron Rolle graduated a semester early than his high school class, had a 4.0 GPA and scored a 1970 on his SATs.

Humor's not one of your strong-suits.

Are you from "Alabama" ?
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

L45B wrote:
m200L wrote:Are you ready for yet another beat down by the PAC 10 ? You guys should be PRO's at this shit by now. Too funny.

Hey mTard, you realize this game will be played in the Eastern Time Zone, right? Remember? Maryland ring a bell? Tennessee? Middle Tennessee State?

When Kal walks into the Great Horseshoe, whenever that happens, they will collectively shit their pants and just be happy that their plane landed in the right city.

Actually, Cal does quite well.... with more than a few hours sleep on the east coast.

Sin,

Virginia Tech and Clemson.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Blueblood wrote:
L45B wrote:

Actually, Cal does quite well.... with more than a few hours sleep on the east coast.

Sin,

Virginia Tech and Clemson.

Virginia Tech and Clemson < Ohio State

just saying
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Cal has the same disparity between athlete and "regular" student body admissions criteria (SAT scores) as any other D-1 public school. In fact, it's greater than at many other schools. Also, remember, the UC system allows for 6% of an incoming freshman class to be admitted under the ambiguous "special talents" rubric.....which includes athletes.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I wasn't good enough to get into UCLA, and that's why I ended up at Cal.
No, you "ended up" hawking wind chimes at ren faires, traveling motel to motel, and thieving pics off the internet in your continued effort to impress a bunch of strangers that your life is in some way important.

Too funny.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:...thieving pics off the internet in your continued effort to impress a bunch of strangers that your life is in some way important.
When did this happen? I thought mTard spoke fluent Spanish.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

L45B wrote: I thought "the truth" spoke fluent Spanish.
and you'd be right.

My mama' was born in Panama City, Panama.

My "Naco" friend.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Blueblood wrote:
Mr T wrote:Myron Rolle graduated a semester early than his high school class, had a 4.0 GPA and scored a 1970 on his SATs.

Humor's not one of your strong-suits.
I guess like most people I only recognize humor when it is present.
Are you from "Alabama" ?
Is there another 'Bama?

WyoBama?
MontaBama?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Blueblood wrote:...that Myron Rolle, Rhodes Scholar, wanted badly to be a Bruin, but tragically his academics weren't up to their standards.

He was told he had to improve his grades to keep his UCLA offer, and the rumors are that they were below is overall average of about 2.6 gpa. This combined with a 1050 SAT score doesn't cut it at UCLA. I think Cal can take minimum qualifiers, so that's what is going on here. Cal coaches knew his grades were due this week, so they have just been waiting patiently.
:meds:

.m2 did you forget another quote up top? Otherwise what the hell does Myron Rolle have to do with Cal?

So a quick check of Rivals from 2006 shows no UCLA listed among Myron Rolle's top schools.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/vi ... _key=22053

Further anyone who has seen sportscenter in the last month knows Myron went to the very highly regarded Hun School in Princeton NJ. This is a college prep school where the majority of students live on campus. The male students must wear long sleeve dress shirts and ties on campus and to class. But from this very respected school, Myron was able to graduate a semester early? Further he was able to graduate from college in 2.5 years and win a Rhodes scholarship? All of that and his GPA was 2.6 and he almost prop 48'ed himself.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. :meds:

Just check that link above. It says Myron had a 4.0 GPA and a 1340 SAT score. With the rep of the Hun School and those grades dude could have gone to any school in the country.

Leave it to .m2 to try to ruin one of the best off field stories of the season.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Blueblood wrote:
and you'd be right.

My "Naco" friend.
I saw her!!! She can do some amazing things with a ping pong ball.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Left Seater wrote:
Blueblood wrote:...that Myron Rolle, Rhodes Scholar, wanted badly to be a Bruin, but tragically his academics weren't up to their standards.

:meds:

.m2 did you forget another quote up top? Otherwise what the hell does Myron Rolle have to do with Cal?

So a quick check of Rivals from 2006 shows no UCLA listed among Myron Rolle's top schools.

Further anyone who has seen sportscenter in the last month knows Myron went to the very highly regarded Hun School in Princeton NJ. This is a college prep school where the majority of students live on campus. The male students must wear long sleeve dress shirts and ties on campus and to class. But from this very respected school, Myron was able to graduate a semester early? Further he was able to graduate from college in 2.5 years and win a Rhodes scholarship? All of that and his GPA was 2.6 and he almost prop 48'ed himself.

Just check that link above. It says Myron had a 4.0 GPA and a 1340 SAT score. With the rep of the Hun School and those grades dude could have gone to any school in the country.

Nice Call Lefty!! .m2 is going to come back with Cal > Rice smack.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Thanks for using your plunger quiver to good use again, m2ool.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Seriously, I've come to the conclusion that I'm dealing with a "Band of Idiots" when it comes to the posters in the College Football forum.

Left Seater wrote:

...and

Killian wrote:
Blueblood wrote:
and you'd be right.

My "Naco" friend.
I saw her!!! She can do some amazing things with a ping pong ball.

oh, there's still more that would like to climb on the "wagon".

Harvdog wrote: Nice Call Lefty!! .m2 is going to come back with Cal > Rice smack.

and how can we leave "skids" himself out of the "Class of Clowns".

PSUFAN wrote:Thanks for using your plunger quiver to good use again, m2ool.

Pssst.....I'll let you clowns in on a little secret.

The thread wasn't about Myron Rolle.

Surprise !!!

The thread was making fun of the UCLA fans who always say that if a guy decommits from fUCLA and goes to Cal.... it was due to him not having the grades to get into fUCLA.

It's gone on for years... and EVERY PAC 10 fan has heard it at least a hundred thousand times. It's become quite comical.

From DeSean Jackson wanting to go to fUCLA but didn't have the grades (even though he never EVER wanted to go there) and had a 3.0 in high school. To Marshawn, then to Conte, Edwards, and now Hasiak.

Even "Jet Blue" wanted to go to fUCLA (in the baby bear fans eyes) but didn't have the grades. (Of course, he happens to be one of the best college students in all of College football)

Yet, ANOTHER link from the same board....LINK

Hence....

Blueblood wrote:It's a well known fact...

...that Myron Rolle, Rhodes Scholar, wanted badly to be a Bruin, but tragically his academics weren't up to their standards.

Feel free to challenge yourselves next time and actually read the whole post before you make ASS CLOWNS of yourselves.

I know it was a little too much to ask of Vannie.... but I do have hope for some of you.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Why must I always have to scroll for 10 minutes to get through your fucking posts so I can get to the ones worth reading? You have like 2 words in each of your posts. There should be a limit on how much space your post can take up if there's not actually any content.

Everyone agree????

I'm glad.

GO HAWKS!!
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

TheJON wrote:Why must I always have to scroll for 10 minutes to get through your fucking posts so I can get to the ones worth reading? You have like 2 words in each of your posts. There should be a limit on how much space your post can take up if there's not actually any content.

Everyone agree????

I'm glad.

GO HAWKS!!

I'm beginning to think "the Jon" is one of the MODERATORS Trolls.

Used to derail a thread when its gone bad for one of them.

We'll see if one the mods will delete "the Jon's" attempt at a derail.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Rack the Jon... :shock:
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

peter dragon wrote:Rack the Jon... :shock:

Did Fatsak ever forgive you for getting him fired ?

and what are your future plans.... as an ASSHOLE ?
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Blueblood wrote:
peter dragon wrote:Rack the Jon... :shock:

Did Fatsak ever forgive you for getting him fired ?

and what are your future plans.... as an ASSHOLE ?

knowing the truth about what happened would help before you try to bring up something you have no idea what you are talking about.

the truth will set you free and stuff. but why start telling the truth now?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Blueblood wrote:Seriously, I've come to the conclusion that I'm dealing with a "Band of Idiots" when it comes to the posters in the College Football forum.

Pssst.....I'll let you clowns in on a little secret.

The thread wasn't about Myron Rolle.

Surprise !!!

The thread was making fun of the UCLA fans who always say that if a guy decommits from fUCLA and goes to Cal.... it was due to him not having the grades to get into fUCLA.

Yet, ANOTHER link from the same board....LINK

Blueblood wrote:It's a well known fact...

Feel free to challenge yourselves next time and actually read the whole post before you make ASS CLOWNS of yourselves.

I know it was a little too much to ask of Vannie.... but I do have hope for some of you.

There is only one ass clown in this thread. I'll give you a little hint, it's the same guy who is claiming scoreboard because the USairways pilot who put his plane down in the Hudson is from SF.

Maybe you should read an entire post yourself cause it sure looks like you missed this little gem:
Left Seater wrote:.m2 did you forget another quote up top?

See, when your post is out of order and you don't use quotes correctly, smart/sane posters will attribute things you type to you. Try going back to elem english and giving this attempt at humor another try. Might also be a good idea to not link to an entire message board if you want us to see something to support your opinion. No way in hell any of us would know which thread you wanted us to look at on that first link.

the good news for you is you can try again....
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

PSUFAN wrote:Thanks for using your plunger quiver to good use again, m2ool.

The burned rubber haze thickens...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.