Blots - Squealers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Blots - Squealers

Post by War Wagon »

Awright you shit dicked Chargerfans and trev... I know you're breathlessly sitting back and hoping your team wins so you can rush in here afterwards and squeal :bode like schoolgirls... but why wait?

You've got an early lead, stopped the 'pukers on their first drive... things are looking good, right?

Don't wait until the game is over to run your dicksuckers.

Oops... INT.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Blots - Squealers

Post by War Wagon »

Great challenge, Norvelous. Way to waste a timeout. :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

What's up with all the delay of game penalties or teams having to burn a timeout to avoid one? Did they start winding the clock sooner, or what? Everytime I look up this entire weekend a team is rushing to snap the ball with a big, fat ZERO on the play clock.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Nice fake, squealers.

You know, this is a pretty good game. Too bad nobody's around to comment on it.

Fuck it... it's official, this place is dead.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

What the hell was Norv doing running up the middle with 40 ticks left?

Worst playoff job ever.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Horrible luck for the Chargers...get the stop after the interception just to have the punt hit a guy in the helmet. A field goal still keeps it at a two possession game but a TD would put it on ice.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Lots of obvious holding by the Steelers on the corners that isn't being called.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Congrats on your Eagles, jim...you spoiled SOB.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Game Over.

Sproles is gone, and the devastating Complanian/Turner/AJ Smith tard trifecta will lead the Blots to a 7-9 record next year. Window officially closed.

:hfal:

:lol:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Time to change the subtitle in this forum.

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Brees wouldnt have lost that game. Somebody wytch in a #16 on Phileaf Rivers jersey immediately. TIA.

Fucking goon.

RACK Radiofan throwing down that hilarious picture of that blockhead Hick dumbfuck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

not that it mattered, but, how do the squelers not get that INT after the review. Dude stole the ball fair and square before the bolt went out of bounds.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Did LT go to the game and if he did I wonder if he felt disrespected yet agian .... :D
Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'm here to take my lumps. We made Pittsburgh look like the best team in the NFL. (Maybe they are.) I don't think we've been blown out like that all year. I'm done with Norv Turner and all the coaches. All that talent gone to waste. The team still lacks composure. The penalty out of bounds and apparently VJ had one for "demonstration." Kudos to the Steelers they should have no problem next week against Baltimore.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

upstart wrote:Did LT go to the game and if he did I wonder if he felt disrespected yet agian .... :D
LT was at a conference playoff game with his team today. Where was your team today?

:)
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

trev wrote:Kudos to the Steelers they should have no problem next week against Baltimore.
I laughed. Don't ever compare your shit 8-8 team to the steamroller in Charm City. I guarantee if the Ravens don't pull it out next weekend, they surely won't bend over and take it like your pack of whores did today.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

jiminphilly wrote:Lots of obvious holding by the Steelers on the corners that isn't being called.

Not a word about the muggings on Harrison on every play?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Stand Tall disCharger fans. Your team just completed probably its third or fourth best season in its near half-century of futility.

cheers.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:
upstart wrote:Did LT go to the game and if he did I wonder if he felt disrespected yet agian .... :D
LT was at a conference playoff game with his team today. Where was your team today?

I see that LT offered up his usual playoff contribution of JACK SQUAT. At least this time he had the decency not to try to impersonate an NFL running back, unlike last week.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

LMAO, look at all the hate in this thread, proof the Bolts have been laying the wood to most of the NFL over the last 3 years! :bode:

It's even funnier to have Grief & RaiTURD fan in here trying to run smack.....weak. How about beating the Bolts first.........

Congratulations to the Steelers they've been the better team all season, and seem to have the Ravens number.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Assuming the steelers don't turn the ball over 17 times in the red zone, they will give the ravens the beatdown that the titans should have.

That titans game shouldn't have even been close.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ It's called "bend, but don't break before Ray Lewis lopps your dome off" defense, dumbfuck. Charm fuckin' City will win AGIAN this weekend, dicklick.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ It's called "bend, but don't break before Ray Lewis lopps your dome off" defense, dumbfuck. Charm fuckin' City will win AGIAN this weekend, dicklick.
If you think this AFC Championship game is anything other than a coin toss, then you are a fucking moron. Take home field, take away the two previous wins the Steelers have this season. None of that means shit. These may be the two most evenly matched teams in the NFL.

BTW: What's with this "Charm City" bullshit? We all know Baltimore leads the US in drug addiction and STDs. What the fuck is so charming about that?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:If you think this AFC Championship game is anything other than a coin toss, then you are a fucking moron. Take home field, take away the two previous wins the Steelers have this season. None of that means shit. These may be the two most evenly matched teams in the NFL.

BTW: What's with this "Charm City" bullshit? We all know Baltimore leads the US in drug addiction and STDs. What the fuck is so charming about that?
You're a fucking idiot, but we all know that already.

Don't forget that Baltimore is the murder capitol of the East Coast as well. It's already got a leg-up on Shittsburgh in that it's not Shittsburgh and it's located 35 miles from DC. And it's mayor just got indicted for being a corrupt piece of shit, so they're keeping it real, yo.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Don't forget that Baltimore is the murder capitol of the East Coast as well.
With you living there it's also locked up bitch capitol of the east.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:With you living there it's also locked up bitch capitol of the east.
You really are that fucking stupid. After all these years and your 18k posts, I should have figured that out by now. Go jump on a machete.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

RJ wrote:Brees wouldnt have lost that game. Somebody wytch in a #16 on Phileaf Rivers jersey immediately. TIA.

Fucking goon.

RACK Radiofan throwing down that hilarious picture of that blockhead Hick dumbfuck.

... a strong bait RJ, you delirious Jackass

...Rivers, number ONE rated QB in the NFL 08/09 AND all he did in this game was pass for 308 yds. and 3 scores. You myopic bitch, the pomade has finally made a freeking oil slick out of your crainal cavity.

FYI. Rivers..

PLAYOFFS

SEASON

...and then there is the Liberace fur wearing, ebonics spewing, strip clubbin, posse runnin. super pimp, your horsh!t team has at QB. GMAFB
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

ChargerMike wrote: ...Rivers, number ONE rated QB in the NFL 08/09
You're right-this choking Leaf clone was #1 in red zone interceptions this season. Then there's the four touchdown passes and six interceptions in five career postseason games to laugh at.

Phileaf is overrated as fuck. The guy couldnt go Diego and lead of pack of drugged boy scouts to his "ice cream truck" let alone lead a group of grown men to a meaningful win in January. Hey, at least he isnt a sackless whiney trick like snizzdanian, so you've got that going for you.

:D
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Can't take credit for the pic, btw.

That's from kissingsuzykolber.com

Funny-ass blog.

Carry on ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I see no posts from mv today.

Must be in mourning.

That, or he slammed his head thru a brick wall after that punt thwacked off a Chargers helmet and is in traction right now. That was a bad break, but also funny as all get out.

Typical Chargerfan. With all due respect to those Chargerfans who have showed up to mildly represent after the beatdown, why the rest of us AFC West fans regard you so lightly.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Wags, what's on your mind? What do you want from us? We lost. We got totally jobbed by the Steelers. You see, only 2 teams out of 32 can make it to the superbowl. The Chargers aren't good enough. They've given us some good years as of late. What are we supposed to say? I'm here to talk. By the way, Happy Birthday!

By the way, I'm sure any of you would take Philip Rivers on your team in a heartbeat.

By the way, I drive a Chevy.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

trev, I'm fairly certain Wags' intent was to rip mvscal for not showing up. What's it been now ... 2 days?

Pretty pathetic.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

RadioFan wrote:trev, I'm fairly certain Wags' intent was to rip mvscal for not showing up. What's it been now ... 2 days?

Pretty pathetic.
Wags likes to draw his own conclusions based on wild thoughts in his mind. :D

Who knows, maybe mvscal is on a vacation.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:Typical Chargerfan. With all due respect to those Chargerfans who have showed up to mildly represent after the beatdown, why the rest of us AFC West fans regard you so lightly.
Ditto.

Ass-weak showing by Blot fan.

Not unexpected.

If SD had won the game we'd see bandwagon @ssh@ts bouncing all over the walls.

RACKS to trev, Mike and Joe.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

trev wrote: By the way, I'm sure any of you would take Philip Rivers on your team in a heartbeat.
Hell. No.

It makes me, an AFC rival fan, literally cringe everytime I see Phyllis limpwrist one of his sissy throws Mr. Furley style to a wideout. The only thing holmes is missing is the faggy ass scarf.....I can only imagine the gag reflex from the folks who have to see it all season long. Besides, he'd get killed behind our shit line-and I like the talent we currently have under center. JaThousandWattSystem and his insane rocket launcher of an arm are gonna have a nice 2nd year campaign.
By the way, I drive a Chevy.
:swoon:

True love, baby-True love.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

trev wrote: By the way, I drive a Chevy.
:swoon:

No probs trev, but I just don't see the live and die passion from Chargerfan. You're collectively like, oh well... we'll just go take a walk on the beach now.

But this here NFL football forum is built on the backs of some diehard motherfuckers. We fucking HATE losing, but we'll be here either way. We won't candy coat losing.

That's why I dig Raider and Donkfan... losing infuriates them, but they'll be here to tell about it.

And I'll be here to listen and rub salt in the wound, as much as possible. The favor is returned.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

trev wrote:Who knows, maybe mvscal is on a vacation.
As in physically, not able to get to a computer?

Highly doubtful.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mvscal trashed his team in here a few weeks back, but then grew his balls pretty big when they notched some late season wins.

Blatantly delusional and my0pic, he called for a two TD blowout win over the Steelers by Norv's limp dicks.

THAT isn't too damn funnay or anything.

Come talk to us, ol' buddy.

bwaaaa ....
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

War Wagon wrote:No probs trev, but I just don't see the live and die passion from Chargerfan. You're collectively like, oh well... we'll just go take a walk on the beach now.
More of your usual horseshit Wags. Seems to me when I watched the Chargers play the Griefs at narrowhead, the stadium was fucken' empty......yeah great fans in KC. :meds:
How many games did you go to btw?....none more than likely....but you're a passionate fan. :doh: Oh yeah...you're here representing..... :xxxl:
I'm sure any of you would take Philip Rivers on your team in a heartbeat.
Agreed, the one area the Bolts are set at is QB, Rivers has sold me on his leadership (playing last season with a torn ACL), and poise in the pocket. The Chargers needs are help on the O & Dline (pass rush) and another backup RB who can pound it between the tackles to lessen the wear on LT next season.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ It's called "bend, but don't break before Ray Lewis lopps your dome off" defense, dumbfuck. Charm fuckin' City will win AGIAN this weekend, dicklick.
With that statement, you are dismissed. Up your game for next season, champ.