Eagles - Giants

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Eagles - Giants

Post by War Wagon »

Hello - anybody watching this game? 10-8 at the half

Another defensive struggle in the cold wind. Too bad the G-men couldn't have bottled up Westbrooke like this the last time they played, Dec. 7th, when I got booted from the JAFFL playoffs single handedly by that fuck.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Eagles - Giants

Post by War Wagon »

Eli's body language makes him look like a whiny bitch.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:Eli's body language makes him look like a whiny bitch.

Well he is a Manning.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

McNabb gets a lot of grief, but dude is sacking up and giving his team a chance to win today.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:McNabb gets a lot of grief, but dude is sacking up and giving his team a chance to win today.
He's playing ok ... he ran the 2 minute drill very well.. normally that's a weakness.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

The officials need to stop letting the benches/coaches influence these calls.. it's happened on both sides...
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Yet another pathetic display put on by the refs of this shitstain league.

Blow the motherfucking officiating crews up and start the fuck over again and make the new ones full time. These faggots fucking suck.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Anymore, having homefield advantage in the playoffs is over-rated.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

War Wagon wrote:Anymore, having homefield advantage in the playoffs is over-rated.

Playing a team three times in a season and the second time in that stadium and numerous times in the past...it's a situation they are plenty familiar with. I don't know how many of those guys have been part of all 5 trips to the NFC title game but by no means is the stage too big for them. It's a team that played well down the stretch and came into the playoffs playing at a high level...can you say last year's Giants? The Steelers from a couple year's ago?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Props Jim. The better team won the game.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

MuchoBulls wrote:Props Jim. The better team won the game.
I really thought it would come to a last possession game.. Eli came up really small today and it wasn't because of the Eagles pressure.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

jiminphilly wrote:Eli came up really small today and it wasn't because of the Eagles pressure.
While Eli has to shoulder some of the blame, he wasn't the sole reason the Giants lost. I think the gameplan on offense was bad from the start and Gilbride should have known that the running game should have been used more, and specifically using Jacobs. When they had that 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter and used Eli instead of letting Jacobs power through I knew the game was over.

I am also not sure what the coaching staff sees in Antonio Pierce. Every time I see the Giants play he is caught so out of position on pass plays and he is not that good against the run.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Eli was 99.9% of the reason they lost. In the first half, he repeatedly had his WR open and misthrew balls. A few times he plain missed the target. Another time the WR had a step on the corner. Eli tries to throw a bullet, pretty much through the CB. Loft that pass and it's 6. If it was big brother in that situation, he would have carved the iggles up, first half, anyway. Didn't watch the second.

Eli has never impressed me much. Last year, dude makes a fukking impossible catch to help win. Take away that nasty ass defense and they are a mediocre to decent team.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.