Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Re: Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Solo wrote:
Philly at 9-6-1 is better than Dallas' 9-7?

Yes.
What's really bullshit is that Madden tonight was talking about how dangerous the Chargers are and then he said that the Eagles are also dangerous. He's talking about an 8-8 team and a 9-6-1 team :meds: The Cowboys are more dominant than either of those teams and have a better record than one of them. The Panthers and Giants breathed a sigh of relief because that was the team they feared most. If the playoff system and/or overtime thing was set up right, you'd have Tony Romo doing his head-bob before the Vikings game on the sideline like he always does on the road when he's like "go ahead and talk shit to us...we'll going to roll you up." He's loose and confident and they would be a team that everyone else would be frightened of going into the playoffs....especially with that D that has matured under Wade's leadership. WTF was PacMan doing playing today? I thought he was injured? They should have sat him out with the shitload of talent and depth they have in that secondary with Jenkins, et al
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
Solo wrote:

Yes.
The Cowboys are more dominant than either of those teams and have a better record than one of them. The Panthers and Giants breathed a sigh of relief because that was the team they feared most. If the playoff system and/or overtime thing was set up right, you'd have Tony Romo doing his head-bob before the Vikings game on the sideline like he always does on the road when he's like "go ahead and talk shit to us...we'll going to roll you up." He's loose and confident and they would be a team that everyone else would be frightened of going into the playoffs....especially with that D that has matured under Wade's leadership. WTF was PacMan doing playing today? I thought he was injured? They should have sat him out with the shitload of talent and depth they have in that secondary with Jenkins, et al[/i)

44-6 when it mattered MOST.

g-bye CowpokeFAN....'cept for Peter--->bassmon is good peeps
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Interesting perspective from Tony Romo. After the game he was talking and had that black hat he wears, and he was like "It's a fun game to play...we're going to keep playing and try to win the SB. If we don't, okay, but if we do, okay." He really puts things into perspective and he knows as well as I do how loaded with young talent this team is. T.O. is getting old but he'll get a ring next year. On the Blitz, Berman was saying that Tony Romo collapsed in the shower after the game with a fucked up rib, and had to be helped out. That shows to me that he has the heart of a warrior and that the team does have chemistry, more than people think. I don't see how anyone can sit there and say that Romo is a choker and freezes in big games....if you saw him loose and headbobbing before that Steeler game, and tonight smiling and wearing that hat, you'd realize that he has that intangible "it."
if the NFL is going to extend the season to 18 games they should have done it this year because the Cowboys would be 11-7 and in the playoffs. I say take away two preseason games.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:If the playoff system and/or overtime thing was set up right, you'd have Tony Romo doing his head-bob before the Vikings game on the sideline like he always does on the road when he's like "go ahead and talk shit to us...we'll going to roll you up." He's loose and confident and they would be a team that everyone else would be frightened of going into the playoffs....especially with that D that has matured under Wade's leadership.
Woulda coulda shoulda

Btw, if this is a troll job, RACK it.

If not ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing left is the inevitable meltdown involving Jones, T.O. and the rest of the fucking drama queens on that overrated team. If it doesn't happen this week, I'll be disappointed.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tony Romo collapsed in the shower

________________________ <--------insert own joke here
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Btw, it's shoo-in.

- Dinsdale
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

poptart wrote:Tony Romo collapsed in the shower

________________________ <--------insert own joke here

I'm sure Jason Witten was there to "console" Romo while TO stood idly by waiting for his chance to be one-on-one with the young quarterback.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

That tie was bullshit. What they should do is postpone the second OT like when the World Series was postponed on that rainout and started in the sixth inning.

They should make the Bengals and Eagles play another 15 minute OT tomorrow night and settle that shit. It was in the Natti and the Bengals have been playing well lately so they'd probably win and send Dallas to the playoffs.

Think about an 18 game schedule and/or adding two more playoff slots to each conference so that this bullshit doesn't happen again.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

You're as bad as mtool and that is saying something.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

What the fuck color is the sky in your world, cowboy fan?

You truly must be retarded.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Philly at 9-6-1 is better than Dallas' 9-7?
Yes, it's called math.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

MB, your avatar is incredibly apposite for this thread. It looks like God is about to vomit into Texas Stadium.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Philly is better than Dallas because they dryfucked them to the tune of 44-6 in the most important game of the season. Dumbshit.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Sucky day for Roy E...his current teams gets blown out in an do-or-die game and his old team that he'll forever be linked to finishes an 0-16 season. :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think they should go with a CFB-style OT in the NFL.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Interesting perspective from Tony Romo. After the game he was talking and had that black hat he wears, and he was like "It's a fun game to play...we're going to keep playing and try to win the SB. If we don't, okay, but if we do, okay." He really puts things into perspective
yeah no shit...what's next the revelation from the chosen one that water is fucking wet?
that the team does have chemistry, more than people think.

if you mean they have chemistry in a cannibalistic "eat ones young" sense then yeah, on that we can agree....did you see the Dallas bench during that fiasco they'll hence refer to as the Philidelphia drubbing? I thought they were going to start fighting each other. Lots of finger pointing and blame going around that bench...frankly it was kind of embarassing to watch
get out, get out while there's still time
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:The Panthers and Giants breathed a sigh of relief because that was the team they feared most.
You'd be wrong there. The Giants fear the Eagles more than the Cowboys. Philly plays hard and as a team, which is much more than you can say for the collection of overpaid stiffs on Dallas. All that money wasted. I couldn't help but laugh after one of Philly's TD's where the camera showed Wade Phillips talking with the LB about the coverage assignment. If the look on Phillips' face couldn't convince Jerry Jones that he's a shit coach, then nothing will.
They should have sat him out with the shitload of talent and depth they have in that secondary with Jenkins, et al
I saw Jenkins play here for 4 years and he is all right. Certainly has the speed and cover skills, but can't tackle to save his life (that ole in the first Giants game proves that he is a bit soft).
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

BSmack wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:That was the Cowboys worst game of the year by far, but it wasn't as bad as the score indicated.
You're right, it was actually worse than the score indicated.

You must have been watching another game. Romo had more passing yards than McNabb, the Cowboys leading receiver, T.O., had more yards than the Eagles leading receiver (Buckhalter). Choice and Buckhalter were the leading rushers and it was pretty much even there. In fact the Eagles didn't do shit on offense....Only twelve completions by McNabb? :lol:

Time of possession was about even and the total yards were about even. The difference was those bullshit turnovers....two of them were right there inside the ten where Dallas was about to punch it in. How about that trick play where Whitten threw that 42 yard bomb to T.O.? Jim Johnson didn't see that shit coming :lol: Garrett's got a new wrinkle every week and can pretty much pick and choose who's going to get their TDs week by week with all these weapons.
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Who else remembers the myopia of Number8 from the old days?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The level of myopia here is truly spectacular.

Whether the game was "closer" than the score or not (not sure how the game can actually be closer than the final result), 44-6 is a massive buttfucking in the mouth no matter how you look at it.

Too bad turnovers actually count, isn't it?
Looks like somebody is having trouble coming to terms with the fact that his team's season is over.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:The level of myopia here is truly spectacular.

Looks like somebody is having trouble coming to terms with the fact that his team's season is over.
Actually, he's reveling in the attention. He'll keep at it until we tire of pounding his shit-troll ass into oblivion.

I'll take the over, unless one of our fearless mods pulls the plug first.

Fear not, YAFJ... baseball season isn't that far off and then you can start trolling about how the Red Sox are the greatest team since the 1929 Yankees and a lock to win the World Series next year.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote: unless one of our fearless mods pulls the plug first.
you're kidding right?

this is the type of myopic defense of a pathetic showing from a homers team this forum needs...badly

this thread will stand the test of time...I'm certain of it
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

That's why I'm taking the over.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Mikey wrote: Looks like somebody is having trouble coming to terms with the fact that his team's season is over.
Dude, I'm a Falcons fan.

{quote="War Wagon"]greatest team since the 1929 Yankees and a lock to win the World Series next year.[/quote]

The '29 Yanks only won 88 games. You must mean the '27 Yankees.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:greatest team since the 1929 Yankees and a lock to win the World Series next year.
The '29 Yanks only won 88 games. You must mean the '27 Yankees.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Completely impervious to irony.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:You must have been watching another game.
Nope, he and everyone else was watching the same game you did. They just weren't viewing it the same way you were...with your head up your ass.

Point by point:
Romo had more passing yards than McNabb,
You mean the Romosexual's 183 huge yards to McNabb's 175? That's exactly eight more yards. Break out the MVP trophy. :meds:
the Cowboys leading receiver, T.O., had more yards than the Eagles leading receiver (Buckhalter).
Okay, 103 yards on six catches. Not bad. But contrast that to Jackson's 46 yards on two catches. That is an average of 17 yards for Owens, but 23 per Jackson. Better average to the Eagles.
Choice and Buckhalter were the leading rushers and it was pretty much even there.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Try the Cowpokes' total of 87 versus the Eagles total of 137. You lose sport. Choice, you leader had only 56. Buckhalter had 63. By your numbers, you know, the one's you used for passing, that is an ass-kicking.
In fact the Eagles didn't do shit on offense....Only twelve completions by McNabb?
And Romo chucked it up 39 times to McNabb's 21. By contrast of average yards, that's 4.7 per for Romo. 8.3 for McNabb. Still laughing dumbfuck? You should be...at your sorry ass team of whiners, malcontents, finger-pointers and losers. But of course, this is why a Falcons fan is defending the Cowboys so much. Again... :meds:
Time of possession was about even and the total yards were about even. The difference was those bullshit turnovers....two of them were right there inside the ten where Dallas was about to punch it in. Garrett's got a new wrinkle every week and can pretty much pick and choose who's going to get their TDs week by week with all these weapons.
And the final score with "all those weapons"? You got it myopian, 44 to 6. Not a single touchdown to be found for the 'Girls. And while you might call the Dallas turnovers "bullshit", which actually speaks more to the horrible game Dallass played, two of those fumbles were forced by Brian Dawkins and one of them returned for 96 yards. Nice defence Jerkoff. What pitiful excuse do you have for that?

End result: Your Super Bowl prediction is crap. The Cowboys are crap. Anything else vomited out of your trolling piehole is, of course, crap.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jay in Phoenix wrote:

And the final score with "all those weapons"? You got it myopian, 44 to 6. Not a single touchdown to be found for the 'Girls. And while you might call the Dallas turnovers "bullshit", which actually speaks more to the horrible game Dallass played, two of those fumbles were forced by Brian Dawkins and one of them returned for 96 yards. Nice defence Jerkoff. What pitiful excuse do you have for that?
I know....that was just when the shit was hitting the fan. I just can't believe that a team that tied the Bengals and only scored 3 vs. Washington about a week ago is in the playoffs. Listening to Cowherd and Siciliano as well as local hacks today, they were talking about the NFC playoff picture and how each wild card game is a toss-up AND how the Giants and Panthers are vulnerable. The Cowboys are better than all of those teams and if they were in the wild card game this weekend vs. either Zona or Sota, they'd be 7 point favs even on the road, sending the Giants into shit-the-britches mode.
That Dallas D didn't allow much vs. Philly, it was just those turnovers and for whatever reason nobody could tackle B-Dawk or the others. That staunch Dallas D in Pittsburgh was the one that I would like to see matched up against Tennessee or Pittsburgh in this year's Super Bowl....unfortunately due to the bullshit tie rules and whack playoff alignment systems, we'll witness whatever NFC team get ass-slapped in the SB. Cowherd and those guys were saying that the playoffs altogether lack a starlett like with Dallas and NE last year. I agree with Cowhurd in that we need Dallas in there so Tony Romo can finally shut the critics the fuck up and be the January man he was born to be, and we can watch Witten running that wide-ass seam down the middle of the field for like 35 yards and then Romo running down there pumping his fists and smacking Flozell on the helmet. My prediction was close and it will come true next year if you look at how the other teams are levelling off talent-wise.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Shut up. Just. Shut. up.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I just can't believe that a team that tied the Bengals and only scored 3 vs. Washington about a week ago is in the playoffs.
Maybe it's because they were able to beat the Rams and the Cowboys couldn't?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Good fucking God, YAFJ is the bastard love child of an m2, Jon, Crown and Cicero Friday Night Bukakke Manshake poured into Cinder's gash.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:My prediction was close and it will come true next year if you look at how the other teams are levelling off talent-wise.
Your prediction wasn't anywhere near close, dumbfuck. They're not even in the playoffs so how were they close to winning the Super Bowl??? They're no closer than the Detroit Lions were.

Gotta be in it to win it.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Rack Fu wrote: Your prediction wasn't anywhere near close, dumbfuck. They're not even in the playoffs so how were they close to winning the Super Bowl??? They're no closer than the Detroit Lions were.

I guess I can respect that take. But nobody can say that Tony Romo choked in another big game this year and that he can't win in January. That would be a bullshit take because dude didn't get a chance to play in January since his teammates fucked up and fumbled too much in that Eagles game. Plus if he wasn't injured in those three games, Dallas finishes 11-5 easy.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Rack Fu wrote: Your prediction wasn't anywhere near close, dumbfuck. They're not even in the playoffs so how were they close to winning the Super Bowl??? They're no closer than the Detroit Lions were.

I guess I can respect that take. But nobody can say that Tony Romo choked in another big game this year and that he can't win in January. That would be a bullshit take because dude didn't get a chance to play in January since his teammates fucked up and fumbled too much in that Eagles game. Plus if he wasn't injured in those three games, Dallas finishes 11-5 easy.
Ummmmm... one of those fumbles returned for a TD was a Romo fumble. He also had another fumble and an interception. He personally accounted for 60% of their turnovers.

For the record, he can't win in December either as he's 5-8 in December.

You just need to stop posting.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You don't understand. It's not about facts, and what's actually happened. It's about what could and should happen.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

mvscal wrote:He's just happy to be there pulling a large check and banging hot chicks. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just isn't the stuff of champions.
Say wha???

Sin,
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...