Props to Jeff Garthia

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Props to Jeff Garthia

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Of course you all know where is this going. Dungver easily handles Buffalo and the Bolts pedal their tricycles home for the holidays. I can see it like it's already happened.
This is a perfect game for Buffalo to win. It's cold and the game is meaningless for them.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Who loves the Buffalo Bills????

We do!
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

That was a textbook Norvelle win. A few weeks ago in SD land it was "what a horrible year...no question that we need to fire the coach." Now, they WILL beat Denver next week and it will give the impression that they are a team with tremendous heart, battling for the playoffs. It will undermine this team falling short of Super Bowl expectations. And, they will bring Norveiga back. This guy is a genious. I remember when the Redskins got off to an 0-7 start and we were all like "finally....they are going to fire this clown." A solid 6-3 finish made it appear that he had the team on the right track. He was in Washington at the same time as Clinton and both were similar in that they weren't good at doing their job, just good at keeping their job. I've seen this story before. This guy is a magician at ripping at your heartstrings and hypnotizing management into keeping him around.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

At least he's not AP.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Good job by worthless slappy, Gay Cuntler.
The way he overthrew wide open receivers and gave up the untimely interceptions was practically Favre-like
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Doesn't Gay compare himself to John Elway? Didn't Gay tell Jim Rome he could never forgive Philip Rivers for what he did last year? Oh, yeah, it should be fun on Sunday.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

the first game vs the Chefs, I don't think Guntler had a red zone pick, only because I don't think they got anywhere close to the red zone that game
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

DamnTheCowboys wrote:That was a textbook Norvelle win. A few weeks ago in SD land it was "what a horrible year...no question that we need to fire the coach." Now, they WILL beat Denver next week and it will give the impression that they are a team with tremendous heart, battling for the playoffs. It will undermine this team falling short of Super Bowl expectations. And, they will bring Norveiga back. This guy is a genious. I remember when the Redskins got off to an 0-7 start and we were all like "finally....they are going to fire this clown." A solid 6-3 finish made it appear that he had the team on the right track. He was in Washington at the same time as Clinton and both were similar in that they weren't good at doing their job, just good at keeping their job. I've seen this story before. This guy is a magician at ripping at your heartstrings and hypnotizing management into keeping him around.
By the way, I'm not sure Cowboy fan should be in here talking smack.

:D
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...the Bolts Y.A. Tittle'd Jeffwee

Last edited by ChargerMike on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

After weeks of frustration, the Bolts finally seem ready to start the season.

If they can get by the Donks they should have plenty of mo' heading into the Super Bowl.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

trev wrote:
DamnTheCowboys wrote:That was a textbook Norvelle win. A few weeks ago in SD land it was "what a horrible year...no question that we need to fire the coach." Now, they WILL beat Denver next week and it will give the impression that they are a team with tremendous heart, battling for the playoffs. It will undermine this team falling short of Super Bowl expectations. And, they will bring Norveiga back. This guy is a genious. I remember when the Redskins got off to an 0-7 start and we were all like "finally....they are going to fire this clown." A solid 6-3 finish made it appear that he had the team on the right track. He was in Washington at the same time as Clinton and both were similar in that they weren't good at doing their job, just good at keeping their job. I've seen this story before. This guy is a magician at ripping at your heartstrings and hypnotizing management into keeping him around.

I'm pretty sure FTDC is a Redskins fan
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:

Have another drink.