So I took the Wonderlic

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

So I took the Wonderlic

Post by RumpleForeskin »

.....for a position at a chemical plant.

It was 50 questions and you only had ten minutes to take it. I completed 43 questions, but don't have the results yet.

I also had to take a mechanical aptitude test, a math test, and a reading test. I gotta say, it was somewhat intimidating sitting in a banquet room with about 40 other people testing for the same position.

Anyways, how Vince Young only scored a 6 on the Wonderlic is a fucking mystery to me. The first six questions are about as easy as predicting a Wags post following an Ana post.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: So I took the Wonderlic

Post by poptart »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27607&hilit=wonderlic

2. Which Beast of the Field does not belong with the others

a) Hippopotamus
b) Rumplewife
c) Cheetah
d) Elephant

:wink:
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

The answer is, "b".

There's no way a, c, & d are letting Rumple's cock get within 30 ft. of 'em.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RumpleForeskin wrote:The first six questions are about as easy as predicting a Wags post following an Ana post.
Fucking nailed it, Rumps.

Good timing.

I'd make an honest woman out her, whether she liked it or not.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

poptart wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27607&hilit=wonderlic

2. Which Beast of the Field does not belong with the others

a) Hippopotamus
b) Rumplewife
c) Cheetah
d) Elephant

:wink:
That one was good for a chuckle. A few others were good for full-on belly laughs:

4. The U&L is dominant in every aspect, and for all eternity.

T or F

9. In Spring, AP's thoughts turn to ...

a) Y2K
b) Loading the U-Haul
c) Victoria's Secret Spring Collection
c) Booze

Belated racks for your effort, btw. I must have missed that thread earlier. I suspect the mods did too, since it belongs in the Archives.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Beasts of the field?

bwahahahaha
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
The answer is he didn't. He scored a 16.

Incorrect... and correct.

After throwing down on the 6, he was allowed to retake the exam, at which point (after a dry run and study) he managed a 16 (which is considered extremely high for a UT product).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So, Rumple, does your father-in-law know you're looking to leave his employ?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

As always, we’ll go to Wikipedia to resolve the discrepancy.
A controversy regarding the Wonderlic, a standardized test given to all recruits, was thought also to have been problematic for Young. On February 25, 2006, during the NFL Combine, it was erroneously reported that Vince scored a six, out of a possible fifty points, on his Wonderlic Test. The test is designed to measure cognitive ability, which could indicate a player's ability to learn a complex NFL playbook. The Wonderlic corporation has resisted equating a score with a given I.Q. Charlie Wonderlic Jr., president of Wonderlic Inc., says, "A score of 10 is literacy, that's about all we can say." [24] Some observers believed this score would lower Young's draft selection and faulted his agent, Major Adams, for not preparing Young ahead of time with practice tests.[25]

However, on February 26, 2006 combine officials said the reported score of six was incorrect. According to NFL Spokesman Steve Alic, “I can tell you absolutely that the score that has been reported on the Internet is inaccurate. I spoke to the person who graded the test, and he assured me that that number was not correct.”[26] The next day, the test was properly readministered and Young scored a 16, the same as Dan Marino.[27] Wonderlic scores are released to NFL teams for draft purposes, but are not supposed to be released publicly.[28] A few media outlets apologized for running the highly improbable first result.[29] But most media did not correct the story and continued to wonder whether the first (now inaccurate) score would lower Young's draft selection.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Goober McTuber wrote:So, Rumple, does your father-in-law know you're looking to leave his employ?
He knows.

He says he is 100% supportive of me advancing my career, but sometimes I don't get that vibe from him. I've taken a half vacation day here and there to go interview and test for jobs through recruiters and companies and it's like an inconvenience for him when he needs something from me and I am not there.

We're both a little on edge with each other, but we both respect the nature of the situation. If we end it on bad terms, then that can affect the family side of things. That is the last thing he and I want to happen, but dude is getting on my fucking nerves right now with the non-stop micromanaging. The sooner I can bounce from here the better.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”