KC Scott

Lesner - Couture anyone watching?

Post by KC Scott »

Great feed on TVU - channel 61886
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Re: Lesner - Couture anyone watching?

Post by Rack Fu »

I said it to anyone that would listen that Lesnar would make easy work of Couture. Lesnar's kryptonite will always be those high level jiu-jitsu guys - like his next opponent whether it be Mir or Noguiera - or guys with just out of this world overall skills like Fedor or Arlovski. He'll smash everyone else to pieces. You cannot train for a guy like Lesnar because there's isn't another person out there that you could bring into camp that can actually simulate Lesnar in the cage.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I watched it for free on the 'Net, with great sadness I might add, because Randy is my hero.

Amazing how many idiots think that Lesner is some kind of fake pretender with no chance of MMA success. Yeah, he'll be susceptible to submissions, but the guy is 270 pounds of muscle, he's a great athlete,and he's a former Div I college wrestling champion.

"B-b-but he was a pro wrestler...!"

AND...?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Yeah, I don't understand why Lesnar was immediately discounted by many because of the pro wrestling gig. It was a fucking job in show biz that made him a shitload of money. He's still a freak of nature athlete with absolute world class wrestling skills. He really impressed me in the Mir fight even though he lost. He was killing Mir until the knee bar/ankle lock.