You're an idiot42.

Here's one that's universally representative of the christian religion --

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,452324,00.html
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: More culture expression from the Religion of Peace

Post by Cuda »

Thedevious bastards must have changed the whole story, Dins.

Nothing at all in it about Christians- or even Jews for that matter
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Uhm, Seer... did you catch the part where the Afghani government denounced the acts as "un-Islamic"?

Kinda blows the whole broad brush thingy out the window.

Just because somebody who stands to make a great deal of profit from you buying into the hilariously false "they hate our lifestyle and freedoms, and they're all out to get us" bit, it doesn't mean you have to buy into the lie.

Think. Then follow the money... D'OH!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dinsdale wrote:Uhm, Seer... did you catch the part where the Afghani government denounced the acts as "un-Islamic"?

Yeah.....shoulda done the right thing and just performed honor killings.....

=stonefish
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The Seer wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Uhm, Seer... did you catch the part where the Afghani government denounced the acts as "un-Islamic"?

Yeah.....shoulda done the right thing and just performed honor killings.....

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 51,00.html
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Remember when the Russians tried to put an end to this shit...

...and you had a problem with that, so you whipped out your cheque book for Osama and Co.?

What short memories you Americans have. Must be something in the water.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:the hilariously false "they hate our lifestyle and freedoms, and they're all out to get us"
I don't know what kind of bizarre fantasy world you live in, but radical Islamists do in fact hate our lifestyles and freedoms

Bullshit. They don't give a fuck about our freedoms. They only care that we interfere with the way they want to do things.

Whether we should interfere with their, fucked up, backwards, stone aged societies is another issue entirely, but the idea that they give a fuck about our personal freedoms is laughable.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Duck, you need to polish up on your koran. The good muslim is to convert or kill...whichever is more practical....the mere existence of any other lifestyle on the planet is NOT okay with them.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Would anyone care to cite any example of Muslims "trying to kill us" or so much as lifting a finger to impliment any such plan...

BEFORE WE STARTED OCCUPYING MUSLIM COUNTRIES?

Anyone?

Osama Fucking Bin Fucking Laden wrote:It should not be hidden from you that the people of Islam had suffered from aggression, iniquity and injustice imposed on them by the Zionist-Crusaders alliance and their collaborators; to the extent that the Muslims blood became the cheapest and their wealth as loot in the hands of the enemies. Their blood was spilled in Palestine and Iraq. The horrifying pictures of the massacre of Qana, in Lebanon are still fresh in our memory. Massacres in Tajakestan, Burma, Cashmere, Assam, Philippine, Fatani, Ogadin, Somalia, Erithria, Chechnia and in Bosnia-Herzegovina took place, massacres that send shivers in the body and shake the conscience. All of this and the world watch and hear, and not only didn't respond to these atrocities, but also with a clear conspiracy between the USA and its' allies and under the cover of the iniquitous United Nations, the dispossessed people were even prevented from obtaining arms to defend themselves.

The people of Islam awakened and realised that they are the main target for the aggression of the Zionist-Crusaders alliance. All false claims and propaganda about "Human Rights" were hammered down and exposed by the massacres that took place against the Muslims in every part of the world.

The latest and the greatest of these aggressions, incurred by the Muslims since the death of the Prophet (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM) is the occupation of the land of the two Holy Places -the foundation of the house of Islam, the place of the revelation, the source of the message and the place of the noble Ka'ba, the Qiblah of all Muslims- by the armies of the American Crusaders and their allies. (We bemoan this and can only say: "No power and power acquiring except through Allah").

Under the present circumstances, and under the banner of the blessed awakening which is sweeping the world in general and the Islamic world in particular, I meet with you today. And after a long absence, imposed on the scholars (Ulama) and callers (Da'ees) of Islam by the iniquitous crusaders movement under the leadership of the USA; who fears that they, the scholars and callers of Islam, will instigate the Ummah of Islam against its' enemies as their ancestor scholars-may Allah be pleased with them- like Ibn Taymiyyah and Al'iz Ibn Abdes-Salaam did. And therefore the Zionist-Crusader alliance resorted to killing and arresting the truthful Ulama and the working Da'ees (We are not praising or sanctifying them; Allah sanctify whom He pleased). They killed the Mujahid Sheikh Abdullah Azzaam, and they arrested the Mujahid Sheikh Ahmad Yaseen and the Mujahid Sheikh Omar Abdur Rahman (in America).

By orders from the USA they also arrested a large number of scholars, Da'ees and young people - in the land of the two Holy Places- among them the prominent Sheikh Salman Al-Oud'a and Sheikh Safar Al-Hawali and their brothers; (We bemoan this and can only say: "No power and power acquiring except through Allah"). We, myself and my group, have suffered some of this injustice ourselves; we have been prevented from addressing the Muslims. We have been pursued in Pakistan, Sudan and Afghanistan, hence this long absence on my part. But by the Grace of Allah, a safe base is now available in the high Hindukush mountains in Khurasan ; where--by the Grace of Allah-the largest infidel military force of the world was destroyed. And the myth of the super power was withered in front of the Mujahideen cries of Allahu Akbar (God is greater). Today we work from the same mountains to lift the iniquity that had been imposed on the Ummah by the Zionist-Crusader alliance, particularly after they have occupied the blessed land around Jerusalem, route of the journey of the Prophet (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM) and the land of the two Holy Places. We ask Allah to bestow us with victory, He is our Patron and He is the Most Capable.

From here, today we begin the work, talking and discussing the ways of correcting what had happened to the Islamic world in general, and the Land of the two Holy Places in particular. We wish to study the means that we could follow to return the situation to its' normal path. And to return to the people their own rights, particularly after the large damages and the great aggression on the life and the religion of the people. An injustice that had affected every section and group of the people; the civilians, military and security men, government officials and merchants, the young and the old people as well as schools and university students. Hundred of thousands of the unemployed graduates, who became the widest section of the society, were also affected.

Injustice had affected the people of the industry and agriculture. It affected the people of the rural and urban areas. And almost every body complain about something. The situation at the land of the two Holy places became like a huge volcano at the verge of eruption that would destroy the Kufr and the corruption and its' sources. The explosion at Riyadh and Al-Khobar is a warning of this volcanic eruption emerging as a result of the sever oppression, suffering, excessive iniquity, humiliation and poverty.

People are fully concerned about their every day livings; every body talks about the deterioration of the economy, inflation, ever increasing debts and jails full of prisoners. Government employees with limited income talk about debts of ten thousands and hundred thousands of Saudi Riyals . They complain that the value of the Riyal is greatly and continuously deteriorating among most of the main currencies. Great merchants and contractors speak about hundreds and thousands of million Riyals owed to them by the government. More than three hundred forty billions of Riyal owed by the government to the people in addition to the daily accumulated interest, let alone the foreign debt. People wonder whether we are the largest oil exporting country?! They even believe that this situation is a curse put on them by Allah for not objecting to the oppressive and illegitimate behaviour and measures of the ruling regime: Ignoring the divine Shari'ah law; depriving people of their legitimate rights; allowing the American to occupy the land of the two Holy Places; imprisonment, unjustly, of the sincere scholars. The honourable Ulamah and scholars as well as merchants, economists and eminent people of the country were all alerted by this disastrous situation.

Quick efforts were made by each group to contain and to correct the situation. All agreed that the country is heading toward a great catastrophe, the depth of which is not known except by Allah. One big merchant commented : '' the king is leading the state into 'sixty-six' folded disaster'', (We bemoan this and can only say: "No power and power acquiring except through Allah"). Numerous princes share with the people their feelings, privately expressing their concerns and objecting to the corruption, repression and the intimidation taking place in the country. But the competition between influential princes for personal gains and interest had destroyed the country. Through its course of actions the regime has torn off its legitimacy...

Anyone care to highlight where he says anything about "we want to kill them because their women wear jeans"?

"They eat McDonald's... LET'S GET THEM!!!"

Occupy my country and tell me who I can do business with and that sort of thing, and you should fully expect that I, and any offspring I may have, are going to do everything in my power to make you miserable for doing so... because it's not your place, and it's not your right.

This isn't about culture or religion -- it's about America not letting go of a pathetic foreign policy.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

JayDuck wrote: Whether we should interfere with their, fucked up, backwards, stone aged societies is another issue entirely, but the idea that they give a fuck about our personal freedoms is laughable.
That contradiction of yourself is way funnier. Certainly they despise the foisting of our liberal attitudes towards sexuality, racial equality, sexual equality between men and women, but they despise that ... because they despise those exact same "freedoms".

Islamic fundies, at least the father of modern day fundie-ism, was no fan of American blacks and women. They view our "freedoms" to sit around drink beer, eat bacon, and jerk off.

Now they don't necessarily care to interfere with that here, because as long as it's contained here they figure we'll just kill ourselves off. But they don't want it THERE, because they hate "our freedoms".

Fags, women, and anybody NOT practicing strict Islam - have no place in their world. Bottom line and cannot be disputed. You purport to be "educated", go fucking educate yourself about their motivations and get back to me.

To the nebulous collective of Islamic Fundies we lump into Al Queda .... we ... the West .... are God's Enemy.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote: Occupy my country and tell me who I can do business with and that sort of thing, and you should fully expect that I, and any offspring I may have, are going to do everything in my power to make you miserable for doing so... because it's not your place, and it's not your right.

This isn't about culture or religion -- it's about America not letting go of a pathetic foreign policy.
Duly noted and accurate. However, they despise the West. They despised the West when THEY invaded the West. It's their way or the highway and if they had the resources they would engage in an exercise of their version of "Manifest Destiny".

Simply put in a theocracy, the "theocrats" of the right kind, get rich and powerful. Think HRE kind of stuff, corrupt Popes, Spanish Inquisitions and the like. Nice and corrupt that period was.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The Seer wrote:Duck, you need to polish up on your koran.

Uhm...

Maybe you should, too.

http://www.islam101.com/terror/Surah2V190to194.htm

Just because Bin Laden and other Jihadists have perverted the words of the Quran, it doesn't mean the other billion or so Muslims agree with them.

Whooooole lotta christians have warped the Bible to suit their own interests/psychoses, as well.

And since you're taken this incredibly hard turn towards KYOA...

Why aren't you marching on Washington DC to protest the training of the Iraqi forces, since they're obviously going to use that training to come and kill you?

Uhm...

Hello?

You may shut up now, or at least attemt to apply some sort of consistant logic, rather than retarded bigotry.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

From your link --
UNICEF has reported that in India, more than 5,000 brides are killed annually because their marriage dowries are considered insufficient. Widney Brown, advocacy director for Human Rights Watch, says that these killings are similar to the killings in countries where Islam is practiced, because they have a similar dynamic in that the women are killed by male family members and the crimes are perceived as excusable or understandable

Done flailing yet?

How about this one -- http://www.sovo.com/2003/7-11/news/police/police.cfm

Doesn't really seem to be uniquely a Muslim practice, now does it?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:Remember when the Russians tried to put an end to this shit...

that version of the story was repressed until after 9/11
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dinsdale wrote: How about this one -- http://www.sovo.com/2003/7-11/news/police/police.cfm

A lone nutcase in the U.S. murders his brother. Honor killings a way of life in the muslim world....

change your meds
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dinsdale wrote:

From your link --
UNICEF has reported that in India, more than 5,000 brides are killed annually because their marriage dowries are considered insufficient. Widney Brown, advocacy director for Human Rights Watch, says that these killings are similar to the killings in countries where Islam is practiced, because they have a similar dynamic in that the women are killed by male family members and the crimes are perceived as excusable or understandable

Done flailing yet?

Oooh, such a solid argument. Some whacked out indians off their brides and that makes what the muzzies do disappear....Did some kid hijack you keyboard or are you insane?

How about this one -- http://www.sovo.com/2003/7-11/news/police/police.cfm

E UNUM PLURIBUS
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I am no fan of fundamental zealots - muslim, jewish, christian, what have you.

Do we allow those zealots to define a religion categorically?

Is Islam defined by the acid-flinging taliban?

Is Judaism defined by the rock-throwing west bank settlers?

Is Christianity defined by the bomb-flinging abortion doctor stalkers, or the nutjob Catholics who prevent Africans from obtaining contraception?

I guess the interpretation is ultimately subjective.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Real fuckin simple solution...America jihad...

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

PSUFAN wrote:I am no fan of fundamental zealots - muslim, jewish, christian, what have you.

Is Christianity defined by the bomb-flinging abortion doctor stalkers, or the nutjob Catholics who prevent Africans from obtaining contraception?

S-C-A-L-E

How often do you hear about abortion clinics being blown up?

Rock throwing?

You hear about muslim atrocities DAILY.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Birdy wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:the hilariously false "they hate our lifestyle and freedoms, and they're all out to get us"
I don't know what kind of bizarre fantasy world you live in, but radical Islamists do in fact hate our lifestyles and freedoms and would love nothing more than to kill the lot of us if they could assuming they could not convert us to Islam. They have told us this many times and their actions are consistent with their words.

WAKEY WAKEY
With your call for the murder of Obama, you also hate America. While we kill those radicals we need to also consider offing you.
Much more benefit would come to this board if YOU were offed..we don't hate America..we just hate you ... :hfal:
Derron
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Seer wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I am no fan of fundamental zealots - muslim, jewish, christian, what have you.

S-C-A-L-E

How often do you hear about abortion clinics being blown up?

Rock throwing?

You hear about muslim atrocities DAILY.

Generally speaking, I hear about muslim atrocities...from you. Since I'm not usually hunting around for Atrocity Headlines, I guess it's gonna stay that way.

I feel pretty sure about one thing - every ethnicity or creed is soiled by evil folks. Let me ask this question - why the hard-on for muslim atrocities? What's the reasoning there?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

PSUFAN wrote: I feel pretty sure about one thing - every ethnicity or creed is soiled by evil folks. Let me ask this question - why the hard-on for muslim atrocities? What's the reasoning there?
Aside from the obvious disclaimer that my growing up in the U.S. will both shade my subjectivity and provide objectivity in information access.....

It is probably fair to include that my disdain for what I see permeates mainly from Northern Africa / Middle East fundamentalist muslim areas....

-That they will take a poor little girl that has been the victim of a vicious rape; and the rapist is free to continue it's life while the girl gets "stoned" to death...

-That if a girl falls in love with someone the "family" doesn't approve of, they will respectfully honor the tradition of killing her so as that their "family" "honor" is not harmed...

-That they talk about the vast eons of time their roots and traditions have existed....and their major contribution to society is what - an abacus?

-That they authored in a style of fighting that targets non-combatants, women, children, etc. to spread their fascism...

-That they celebrate death; and proudly display their animalistic acts...

-That they generally make street urchins in the U.S. look suave and debonaire....

to name a few.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

There no doubt that fundamentalist islam is a shit-pile. I get it, and I agree.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

PSUFAN wrote:Let me ask this question - why the hard-on for muslim atrocities? What's the reasoning there?
Posted November 16, 2008.

Prolly wouldn't have been typed on November 16, 2001.

sayin'
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

This thread needs a little "Ask Imam," for comedic purposes.
Question:
1. I Have given my wife three talaaqs in one sitting while she was menstruating, is this talaaq valid as i have read somewhere that it is not valid.

IF IT IS VALID, I REGRET WHAT I HAVE DONE AND WANT TO BE RECONCILED WITH MY WIFE

2. Is it possible to do a pre-planned halala, my freind also divorced his wife a few years ago, can we arrange to marry each others ex-wives in order to reconcile back to our own wives, and do our wives need to know each others intentions. And is it a sin.

Answer:
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh

1. One should not issue divorce in the state of menses. However, if one did issue his wife divorce during menses, the divorce will be valid. The three talaqs constitute talaq-e-mughallaza (a permanently irrevocable divorce). Your ex-wife will have to sit in iddat for three menses if she experiences menses or till birth is she is pregnant. Is she does not experience menses or she is not pregnant, then her iddat will be three months.

2. If your’ll wish to reconcile, that is possible only after halalah, that is after the iddat, your wife marries another person and consummates the marriage. If the second husband divorces her, then after her iddat, she may marry you.

A preplanned iddat is not permissible. However, if it is done, the halalah will be valid.

http://www.al-inaam.com/fataawa/three_talaaq.htm

And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Wassalamu Alaykum

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In'aamiyyah

Question:
Brother, I am a practicing Muslim. I have had my nikah some time ago. My question is, I have a Christian colleague and a few days ago, he said that his computer was dead, and I jokingly said “Rest in peace” and made a cross on my chest, like Christians do. I know this was a ridiculous thing to do and I just did it without even thinking what I was doing, but later I realized that this can be devastating. I did istaghfaar and reiterated kalima. Did this action made me leave the folds of islam? Do I need to get my nikah done again? Please reply in detail as I am really worried.
Answer
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh

We could not locate an explicit text in regards to making a cross on the chest as Christians do. However, it has been mentioned in the books of Fiqh that if a person wears a Jewish hat (which is a symbol of Judaism), or fastens a string around his body in pursuing the ways of Hindu priests, or attends ceremonies of other religions abiding by their practices, he will have entered into the folds of kufr. (Fatawa al-Hindiyyah Vol.2 Pg.276 – Maktabah Rasheediyah)

Moreover, it has been mentioned in the books of Fiqh that if one utters the words of kufr in jest, without intention of or belief in the meaning of the words, he will still have left the fold of Islam. (Al Bahr Al Raiq Vol.5 Pg.125 - Maktabah Rasheediyah)

Furthermore, it has been mentioned that if one utters the words of kufr without knowledge that these words represent kufr, he will still have left the fold of Islam. Not having knowledge will not be considered an excuse for uttering the words of kufr. (Fatawa al-Hindiyyah Vol.2 Pg.276 – Maktabah Rasheediyah)

Therefore, as a matter of precaution, it was correct of you to reiterate the Kalimah and it will be advisable for you to renew your Nikah. In future, precaution should be taken in uttering such words.

To end thereof, non-Muslims are perpetually plotting to corrupt Islam and influence them with the ways and customs of non-Muslims. One of their strongest weapons is the media (television, internet, etc.). Hence, as Muslims, we have to arm ourselves well, to prevent ourselves from falling prey to them. We should try to find out the Islamic ruling in every matter and create an environment of Islam in our homes, workplaces, etc. May Allah Ta’ala save each and every one of us from falling prey to them and keep us on the straight and correct path. Ameen.

And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Wassalamu Alaykum

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In'aamiyyah
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

i guess that settles that!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:Question:
Brother, I am a practicing Muslim. I have had my nikah some time ago. My question is, I have a Christian colleague and a few days ago, he said that his computer was dead, and I jokingly said “Rest in peace” and made a cross on my chest, like Christians do. I know this was a ridiculous thing to do and I just did it without even thinking what I was doing, but later I realized that this can be devastating. I did istaghfaar and reiterated kalima. Did this action made me leave the folds of islam? Do I need to get my nikah done again? Please reply in detail as I am really worried.

God, I hate religion. Moron.
That dude definitely needs his nikah examined.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:...and I jokingly said “Rest in peace” and made a cross on my chest, like Christians do.
Is that like when kikes spit and utter curses from the Talmud when they pass a Christian church?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Just think of the trouble those folks could get into if they weren't so worried about urine droplets and praying 5 times daily and shaving their genitals! As such, RACK the Imam.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Sudden Sam wrote:Question:
Brother, I am a practicing Muslim. I have had my nikah some time ago. .

Is this like a circumcision or some shit like that ?
Derron
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Trust Derron to immediately worry about the poor muzzies' cranks...
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

PSUFAN wrote:Just think of the trouble those folks could get into if they weren't so worried about urine droplets and praying 5 times daily and shaving their genitals! As such, RACK the Imam.
Trust Derron to immediately worry about the poor muzzies' cranks...
Look who brought up the muzzies cranks first here..not me
Derron
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I'll never understand why some people feel the need to make apologies, deflections, and excuses for the totally bat-shit crazy "religion" that is Islam. It's like saying there were a lot of really nice people at Jonestown.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/